Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love you," Lindsey said, smiling hard and face bright red.

"What did you say?" Megan asked, her heart fluttering in her chest a bit, a nervous pit jumping into her stomach.

"I...I love you," Lindsey said again, her face even redder, extending down to her neck as she said it.

"I love you, too..." Megan said, moving in slow to kiss Lindsey once more. Their lips connected and the pair continued to kiss, quickly becoming more passionate, Lindsey's tongue entering Megan's mouth. The couple held each other, hands moving slowly across each other's bodies as they made out on the sectional. Megan couldn't help but feel her thoughts wander back to the first time they had sex, all beginning on this same spot on the sectional, making out like schoolgirls, and she felt genuinely content.

"Holy shit, you cum a LOT!" Sara's voice called out from the bathroom, once again interrupting a passionate moment Megan and Lindsey attempted to have. Megan looked over the back of the sectional to see Sara standing in the bathroom doorway, wrapped in a white towel, water dripping from her hair. She had one hand on the doorframe and the other gently on top of her belly. "I, um, think I might have clogged your bathtub with all the cum..."

————————————

"So where do we go from here?" Megan asked, turning from Lindsey to Sara. The three girls sat at Lindsey's dining room table, the sweat and semen washed off of their bodies from the night's earlier debauchery. Megan wore a pair of black yoga pants and a slim blue athletic top, which lifted a bit in the front revealing a bit of her lower belly. She was already showing signs of pregnancy again, her belly beginning to swell after being filled with Sara's seed. Her large breasts felt swollen and tender, and she could see the dark vertical line beginning to form again on her belly.

Sara sat across from her, wearing a similar outfit with a white tank top, pulled up much higher than Megan's. Her belly was already significantly larger than Megan's, her breasts becoming much bigger than they once were as well. Sara seemed to be holding her pregnancy a bit differently, her body seeming to distribute her pregnancy throughout her body, making her a bit thicker all around, even in her face. The blonde sat with one hand cradling her belly, the other on her lap.

"Girls, I have no idea," Sara said, looking a bit confused and slightly concerned. "If I didn't live through all that, I would never believe it."

The last time Megan and Lindsey had unprotected sex, Megan found herself incredibly pregnant, and gave birth very quickly to a clutch of eggs. After doing their research, the couple discovered that the eggs had a mutagenic property, a way to propagate the "dual-gendered" population. Feeding one of these eggs to Sara caused her to grow a massive cock, which she used to impregnate Megan yet again. And after pumping Sara full of cum, Lindsey impregnated the slender blonde as well.

"You're both pregnant, that much is pretty clear," Lindsey said, leaning on the table and resting her head on her hand. "And from the looks of it, it's moving right along."

"So I'm going to push those out of my vag!?" Sara said, looking at the remaining three eggs that sat on the middle of the dining room table in a small wicker dog bed. Two of them about the size of a small grapefruit, the third as big as a cantaloupe. "Looks like I won't be tight anymore..."

"Don't worry, you'll go back. I did, anyway," Megan said, remembering how impossibly stretched her vagina felt passing the four eggs she gave birth to. She wondered how it was even possible for her body to fit something so large out of it, but shortly after it was as if it never happened. Except for how swollen and dark her breasts and nipples became.

"You were really tight," Sara said, smirking. "Or maybe my cock was just really big!"

"Are you saying I have a loose pussy, you bitch?" Megan said, laughing. Sara cradled her belly as she laughed hard herself. Lindsey smiled and looked down at the table, seeming a bit lost in thought.

"What's on your mind, Lindsey? Thinking about Megan's puss?" Sara said, still laughing.

"I always am," Lindsey said, some cheer popping back into her expression. "I'm just thinking about what happens next, like how many eggs we're going to be stuck with."

"And is this going to happen every time we have sex? I can't go pushing these huge eggs out of me every time we decide to get intimate," Megan said, in a bit of realization.

"Do condoms work?" Sara asked. "Obviously you'd need some big ones haha!"

"They do, I think," Lindsey said. "I've used them before and I don't think anything like this ever happened."

"Then there you go, wrap your cock before you go to town!" Sara said, seeming to settle on that as an answer.

Lindsey shrugged and raised her eyebrows, looking at Megan, almost resigned to that being the solution. Megan hated the idea of Lindsey using a condom with her. They always seemed to ruin the mood, pausing the action right before it gets intense. Plus, they smelled awful and they didn't feel as good as raw, bareback sex. But she figured it was a small price to pay to feel Lindsey's beautiful cock inside her without having to pass a cluster of eggs through her pussy afterwards.

"I wonder..." Megan said, her thoughts drifting back to the research Lindsey had done when Megan first gave birth. "I wonder if that Bianca woman's blog has anything about this. She seemed to know a lot about this kind of stuff."

"That's a really good idea," Lindsey said, pulling her phone out of her pajama bottoms. "Let me see, I think I bookmarked it."

"Bianca woman?" Sara asked, hands still cradling her oversized belly.

The girls explained to Sara all the research they had done when Megan first discovered she was pregnant and gave birth to a batch of eggs. The blog detailed a lot of aspects of dual-gendered life, the way the eggs mutate whoever consumes them, the process of converting a normal woman into a dual-gendered one, everything they had learned. Sara listened intently, taking it all in, asking questions mostly about the permanence of growing a penis. Megan got the feeling that she enjoyed the cock she was gifted with for the brief time she had it.

"So, like, how many eggs would someone need to eat to get a cock for real, for real?" Sara asked, her eyes occasionally moving over the three remaining eggs on the table.

"It depends," Lindsey said, still scrolling through her phone. "There wasn't a solid number, it just said repeated consumption can cause permanent effects."

"Huh, weird..." Sara said, her voice trailing off as she licked her lips briefly, glancing at the eggs once again.

"You want to have a cock again, don't you?" Megan said, calling out the pregnant blonde. "You dirty slut!"

"What! Sorry if I liked having a cock!" Sara said, giggling and getting red in the face. "I can also think of some ex-boyfriends who I would love to get some revenge on!"

"You really are such a whore," Megan said, laughing. "Anything come up?" Megan turned her attention back to Lindsey, who was tapping the face of her phone quickly.

"No, unfortunately," Lindsey said, looking distracted. "But she has a 'contact me' section at the bottom of her page, I'm sending her an email and see if she can offer any advice."

"My advice is you wrap that fat hog in rubber the next time you want to pound your sexy little girlfriend," Sara said. Lindsey shook her head and laughed.

————————————

"Well, girls, it's been a hell of a night!" Sara said, her gym bag slung over her shoulder, large belly protruding from under her tank top. "You sure it's okay if I take these?"

"Of course, we'll have more coming too," Megan said, rubbing her own belly. Sara took two of the smaller eggs, leaving the largest of the four, and tucked them safely into her gym bag. What plans she had with them, Megan could only guess and fantasize about, but it was the least they could offer her after what the night had brought.

"Make sure you tell us all about how you use them, too!" Lindsey said, giving a look of naughty amusement to the pregnant blonde.

"Girl, you know I will! I'm already thinking about all the fun I'm going to have with them," Sara said, making a mock jerk-off motion with her hand over her crotch. "Can't wait to be reunited with my big girl hehe!"

"Well, don't go too crazy, and have a safe trip back home," Lindsey said as Sara made her way towards the front door. The blonde woman blew Megan and Lindsey a kiss before heading out into the darkness of the front yard, her pregnant body illuminated by Lindsey's front porch light. Megan noticed how large her ass had become since Lindsey impregnated her, how she really was carrying her weight all through her body in the most delicious way.

Lindsey shut and locked the door, leaned back against it, and exhaled hard, blowing some of her auburn hair away from the front of her face. Megan tossed herself onto the sectional, still remarkably damp from the evening's escapades, and draped her hands over her belly.

"What a wild night," Megan said, still in disbelief that much of the evening had even occurred. It was late, much later than Megan had stayed up in quite a long time, and now she felt so far removed from having Sara's cock buried inside of her that she wondered if it was even real. Had Sara actually grown a foot long cock, or was it all a weird waking dream? She could feel the familiar sensation of slipping into her thoughts, her mind beginning to focus on her sexual desires once more. A voice deep inside of her brain cleared its throat, about to speak, when Lindsey interrupted.

"I can only wonder what that girl is going to do with our eggs," Lindsey said, sounding amused. "I've never met anyone quite like her."

"Sara's a good person, underneath it all," Megan said, feeling much closer to her now that the night had gone the way it did. "Definitely a bit sex obsessed, that's for sure."

"Like we both aren't?" Lindsey said, laughing as she came to sit next to Megan. "Maybe someday down the road we can invite her over again for another night..."

"Oh yeah?" Megan said, raising her eyebrows. "I thought we talked about that, that we were going to take some time to enjoy each other?"

"No, I didn't mean, like, tomorrow! I just mean, you know, down the road," Lindsey said, blushing hard. "She's...a fun girl, and getting to know her more after we, you know, fucked her brains out, I actually...kinda like her around."

Megan smiled slyly, nudging Lindsey with her elbow. "You have a crush on her, don't you?"

"Stop, Meg!" Lindsey giggled, "I just, I don't know, we went through a lot and she's a part of it now I guess. Plus, I can tell she really likes you. Like, a lot."

"We're friends, is all," Megan said, feeling herself blush a bit. "I don't think she likes me more than that."

"Oh no, I saw the way she was looking at you all night, even before we gave her the egg. She wanted you the moment she walked in hehe!" Lindsey said, smiling hard.

"I, uh, I don't know about all that..." Megan said, wondering why she even felt embarrassed. Sara licked her pussy in the lady's room, and fucked her on Lindsey's couch. Of course there was *something* between the two of them, but to admit it in front of Lindsey made her feel weird. Like she had been doing something she wasn't supposed to.

"It's okay," Lindsey said, putting her hand on Megan's thigh. "I'm just messing with you! But I do think she likes you a lot. I mean, how couldn't she?" Lindsey leaned in to give Megan a quick kiss.

"Are you still feeling jealous about earlier?" Megan asked, after returning Lindsey's kiss.

"A little, yeah, but I think it's because it's all so new, ya know?" Lindsey said, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "But I don't want us to keep ourselves from exploring our sexuality, and our sexual freedom in a way. Like of course I don't love the idea of you fucking just anyone, but I think I could get used to the idea of you being with someone like Sara too."

"Yeah? You wouldn't mind if Sara and I hooked up every once in a while?" Megan said, genuinely a bit surprised. She wasn't sure how she felt about sharing Lindsey with anyone, but she had to admit to herself, watching Lindsey rail Sara's hairless pussy did turn her on tremendously.

"No, I don't think so," Lindsey said, contemplatively. "But I can't say for sure right now, it's all so new. Hell, even us being together is such a fresh thing!"

"I wouldn't mind if you hooked up with her every so often either," Megan said, smiling shyly. "Especially if I got to watch."

"Is that so, you liked watching me fuck her?" Lindsey said, smiling a bit more deviously.

"I did, it was really hot," Megan said, biting her lower lip. "It made me jealous to see your cock in her, but I liked watching you stretch her open like that...getting in her deep..."

"Mmm, it did feel really good to bottom out in her..." Lindsey said, getting closer to Megan, leaning in slightly.

"I bet her little pussy gripped your cock really hard," Megan said, running her hand up Lindsey's leg towards her crotch. "She seemed like she milked you really good..."

"Oh she did," Lindsey said, moving her butt on the sectional to point her crotch more towards Megan. "But she didn't milk me as good as you do."

"Is that so? Is that why you told me you love me?" Megan said, giggling.

"No, I said I love you because I do..." Lindsey said, and pressed her lips against Megan's. The two girls kissed hard, their mouths open and exploring one another, tongues sliding across each other.

Megan put her hand on Lindsey's crotch and felt her huge bulge, swelling and stiffening as she stroked it over her pajama pants. She could feel the heat coming off of it, and could feel Lindsey's pulse through the length of the shaft. Lindsey moaned softly as Megan stroked her, bucking her hips as Megan gripped her hard.

"This is all I wanted all night," Megan said, pulling away from the kiss. "I just wanted your cock..."

"Was Sara's thick dick not enough for you?" Lindsey said teasing. "She seemed to fill you up nicely..."

"Oh it was plenty," Megan teased back. She let go of Lindsey's cock and pulled her hand away. "On second thought, maybe I like her cock a bit more..."

"You bitch!" Lindsey said playfully, grabbing at Megan's crotch. She put her hand on Megan's pussy, rubbing her fingers against it hard, massaging it aggressively. Megan moaned as her eyes fluttered and rolled back, surprised at her partner's aggressiveness. Lindsey made small, hard circles against Megan's pussy with her hand, focusing on her clit, rubbing the now damp fabric of her panties against her sensitive lips.

"Mmmm...her cock filled me so good, Linds," Megan moaned, seeing how far she could push her girl-cocked partner. "She pumped me SO full of her cum..."

Lindsey pressed her lips against Megan's, kissing her hard as she moved her hand from Megan's crotch to her waistband. She slipped her hand down the front of Megan's pants and found her soft, wet pussy waiting between her legs. Lindsey slid her fingers across Megan's aching clit and towards her opening, pressing the tips of two of her fingers against Megan's slit. Megan felt Lindsey enter her, wiggling her fingers and making a beckoning motion with them, hunting for her G-spot. Her partner worked her fingers hard inside her, fingering her with purpose, clear that the gentle teasing pushed her into attempting to prove herself.

"Oh fuck..." Megan managed to moan into Lindsey's mouth as she felt the fingers inside her strike home, pressing hard against her G-spot over and over, massaging it intensely. Lindsey didn't relent, the wet sounds of Megan's pussy getting louder as she was fingered deliciously.

Megan felt her legs tense up as Lindsey worked her fingers inside her, knowing that an orgasm was close, and an intense one at that. Megan closed her eyes tight, her hands groping at Lindsey, one hand finding her cock and grabbing it tight. She didn't jerk Lindsey off, but held onto her tight instead, gripping her near her base and feeling the monstrous member buck and throb in her hand. With a guttural moan, Megan felt herself slip into climax.

She bit Lindsey's lip hard as her body convulsed, her pussy clamping down on the girl's fingers as her back arched. Wet, sloshing sounds emanated from Megan's pussy, and she felt her pants get wet and warm against her skin. Her legs quivered relentlessly as her pussy sprayed inside her yoga pants, Lindsey giving her an intense squirting orgasm, her fingers still massaging her depths hard and fast, not letting the bliss abate.

"Oh my god, I can't take it!" Megan screamed, grabbing at Lindsey's arm but her partner didn't stop. With a wicked grin, Lindsey kept massaging Megan's pussy with her fingers, getting them deeper still, her thumb gliding across her clit as she continued to stimulate her. Megan's entire body quivered and shook as Lindsey brought her to a second, rapid orgasm before she had fully recovered from the first. Again Megan sprayed her musky squirt into her pants, the wet cum soaking into her pants, the warmth and wetness spreading down to her thighs.

"Had enough?" Lindsey asked, breaking away from the kiss and slowly slipping her hand out of the front of Megan's pants, her fingers sliding out of her sopping cunt. The becocked woman brought her wet hand up to her face and inhaled deeply, taking in Megan's scent before sucking her fingers clean. Megan's body still quivered, not yet fully recovered from her dual orgasms. Her pants stuck to her legs and she could smell her sex in the air.

"Holy shit...holy shit..." Megan panted, "what's gotten into you?"

"I just want to make you feel good," Lindsey said, her cock bulging inside her pajama pants, the fabric stretching to accommodate her girthy cock. "I want to make you cum harder than anyone else ever has."

"You already have..." Megan said, her breathing still heavy, sweat forming on her brow. "Well, next to Sara anyway..." Megan said, grinning deviously.

"You're going to regret saying that," Lindsey said, pulling her pajama pants down over her colossal cock. She didn't have any panties on, so her member bounced hard as her waistband made its way over it, the thick rod curving upwards, looking heavier and more swollen than Megan had ever seen it before. A glob of precum hung to the tip, the head of her cock bulbous and almost purple. The cock bounced and flexed, and looked almost painfully hard, clear that Lindsey was incredibly horny.

"Make me regret it," Megan said, copying Lindsey in pulling her own pants down. The wet fabric stuck to her legs as she finally got them down around her ankles, kicking them off onto the floor. She could smell her pussy easily, and the scent was mixed with the sharp smell of semen from Sara, making her incredibly aroused.

Lindsey moved towards Megan, and pushed her onto the arm of the couch face first, grabbing her ass and pulling it towards her. Megan pushed her ass out towards Lindsey, and spread her legs, giving the she-cocked woman access to her pussy from behind. Megan looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass, trying to tempt the auburn-haired woman into taking her. It didn't take much to lure her in, as almost immediately she felt Lindsey press her cock head against the opening of her slit. The swollen bell end pushed against her, beginning to spread her open, and Megan pushed back against it to ease its entrance into her.

Lindsey's fat cock head pushed its way into her opening, the familiar burning stretch made Megan's toes curl in pleasure. She heard Lindsey let out a deep moan as Megan felt her get deeper, her hands now gripping her hips. Lindsey's cock definitely felt more thick and hard than Megan remembered, the rigid flesh plunging deeper into her. Megan couldn't help but moan herself as she felt her partner begin to thrust in and out, each time gliding more of her cock into her pussy. Megan pushed herself back in time with Lindsey's thrusts, accentuating the sensation and depth, driving the cock in deeper still.