Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan gripped the arm of the couch hard as Lindsey continued to fuck her from behind, her cock gliding in and out of her, the wetness of her pussy loud and lewd. Lindsey's pubic mound slapped against her supple ass cheeks, and her heavy balls swung against Megan's clit, harder and harder as Lindsey took her. Megan felt her hair get pulled, yanking her head back, and almost came as Lindsey got rough with her. With her other hand, Lindsey started to slap Megan's ass, alternating cheeks, getting a bit harder with each slap. Megan moaned loudly in pleasure as she felt Lindsey begin to dominate her, her pussy quivering around the engorged cock inside her.

"You like it rough, baby?" Lindsey asked, still thrusting hard and gripping Megan's hair. She stopped slapping her ass and began to massage the cheeks she was just abusing, her thumb occasionally grazing Megan's rear hole.

"Oh fuck yes..." Megan groaned, reveling in the sensation of her lover's domination. "Finger my asshole..." Megan said breathlessly. She was never a big fan of anal sex, but something made her crave more, more of Lindsey inside her any way she could get it.

Megan felt Lindsey rub her fingers against her pussy lips, getting them wet with her cum, before pressing the tip of a finger against her asshole, her thrusting ending momentarily. Lindsey backed out of Megan's pussy a bit, giving her more room to play with her puckered back entrance, and slowly slid her finger into Megan's ass. Megan involuntarily clenched her ass, pushing the finger out a bit before relaxing and letting Lindsey insert it fully, putting pressure on her pussy and making the cock inside her feel even bigger. Lindsey backed her finger out a bit and worked a second one into her ass, hooking them a bit and working them in and out gently as she began to thrust her cock again. Megan felt her hair gripped again, and Lindsey resumed her deep, hard fucking.

"Pound me, fucking pound me!" Megan screamed, her pussy quivering with pleasure, her asshole gripping Lindsey's fingers. Her girl-cocked partner obliged her request, slamming her cock into her tight hole over and over, her body colliding with Megan's ass cheeks, each time forcing Lindsey's fingers into her deeper. Her asshole clenched, pushing them out slightly only to have them driven back in as the woman behind her thrust against her hand.

The cock inside of Megan's pussy felt even bigger with Lindsey's fingers inside of her ass, the extra pressure making her feel so much tighter and full. A part of that could, Megan thought, be how absolutely rock hard Lindsey was, her cock so incredibly swollen and thick, and the combination of the massive cock and her penetrated asshole was heaven. Megan screamed in pleasure, her eyes rolling back and mouth hanging open, her head still pulled back by Lindsey's grip on her hair. The huge dicked woman said nothing, only grunting in breathy exhalations as she worked Megan's holes.

Megan's depths were penetrated in a way she had never felt, bending over and letting Lindsey fuck her from behind let her get deeper than ever before, her cock hitting what Megan could only imagine was her cervix. She could feel Lindsey's cock inside her stomach, so full, so blissfully, wonderfully full of girl cock. And there was another fullness, too, the fullness of being with Sara's seed, pregnant and expecting likely soon, the eggs inside her womb feeding off of the tremendous sexual energy the couple emitted in their animalistic sex. She could feel her belly getting tight, feel the weight of it beneath her as she took thrust after thrust of fat dick, knowing she was going to mother another batch of eggs so soon. The thought devoured her mind, lost in the sensations she was experiencing, feeling wholly speared on Lindsey's colossal member, ravaged by a woman who lusted after her more than she had ever felt before.

"Cum...for me...cum..." Megan panted, her body finally tipping past the point of no return, her pussy clenching and clamping down in what felt like an endless orgasm. Her toes curled tight, and she gripped the arm of the couch hard, her pussy obliterated by her climax, her asshole clenching so tight it pushed Lindsey's fingers free. She could feel herself squirt across Lindsey's balls, hearing her ejaculate spray from her and onto the sectional. Lindsey's cock throbbed and flexed inside of her as she let herself bottom out, keeping herself there as Megan came on her, gripping her base hard with her pussy muscles. She knew Lindsey had to be ready to pop, but she stopped, leaving her cock fully inserted and letting Megan's orgasm finish.

"Why...aren't you...cumming?" Megan asked, trying to look back over her shoulder, her hair still in Lindsey's grip. No sooner than she asked did Lindsey begin to slide her cock out of Megan's pussy, making her feel so empty and wanting. With a sloppy wet pop, Lindsey's cock head pulled free of Megan, and the auburn haired goddess got up from the sectional, tugging Megan's hair to pull her off and onto the floor.

"Kneel for me," Lindsey said, her tone demanding in a somewhat gentle way. "Look up at me with that gorgeous face..."

"Anything for you, baby," Megan said, getting to her knees and looking up at Lindsey. Her she-cocked partner began stroking her cock hard, the wetness of Megan's pussy lubricated her masturbation and made lewd, wet sounds. Lindsey bit her lower lip as she looked down at Megan, stroking herself faster and harder, getting up onto her tiptoes, her free hand clutching at her breasts. "Cum on my face..." Megan cooed, grabbing at her own breasts as she brought her face underneath Lindsey's enormous bell end. She could smell her sex on the fat cock, could see her wetness being worked into the flesh of Lindsey's rod.

"Mmmmpphhh..." Lindsey moaned, grunting softly as she worked her hand up and down her length, focusing near her cock head. "I'm going to coat that pretty face..."

With a loud moan, Lindsey fell back onto her feet from her tiptoes, her legs buckling hard as her cock head throbbed, swelling up in size before the tip opened to release a thick rope of pearlescent cum, arcing through the air before splattering across Megan's forehead and hair. Lindsey grunted again and released another juicy ribbon of spunk, this one slightly less powerful and landing across the bridge of Megan's nose and cheek. The warm cum slid down her face as Lindsey's cock bucked again, setting free another glob of seed that landed close to the second, before another quick spray splashed across Megan's mouth and chin. Megan rubbed her face against the underside of Lindsey's mushroom tip as she continued to ejaculate, the volume and velocity decreasing but still producing a healthy load across the blonde girl's face and chest, the viscous cream dripping thickly onto Megan's cleavage.

Lindsey moaned softly as she began to make a milking motion with her hand, starting from the base of her dick and working towards the head, squeezing the last vestiges of seed from her enormous cock and onto Megan's waiting face. A thin dribble and one last glob of cum dripped onto the expectant woman's face before Lindsey let out a heavy sigh, her body seeming to relax as her cock throbbed, her breathing heavy and quick.

"So much cum, baby," Megan said, wiping the thick white cream from her face with her fingers and sliding them into her mouth, tasting the delicious salty goo. "I'm surprised you had much left after everything tonight."

"I always have a full load for you," Lindsey said, getting down onto her knees in front of Megan. "But you shouldn't be selfish," she said, leaning in and licking the side of Megan's face. Megan wiped more cum onto her fingers and put them in Lindsey's mouth, feeling the big dicked woman suck them clean.

"You love the taste of your cum, don't you?" Megan said, feeding Lindsey another finger full.

"Absolutely, it's delicious," Lindsey said, giggling as she licked the thick rope of cum from Megan's forehead up, swallowing it and going back for more. Megan leaned in to kiss Lindsey, tasting the fresh jizz on her lips and tongue. The two girls snowballed a thick glob of cum back and forth before Megan finally swallowed it, feeling the slimy spunk slide down her throat.

Megan could feel how large her belly had become, the eggs Sara impregnated her with feeding from the intense sexual energy the couple had. She was unbelievably horny, and as she kissed Lindsey she craved another deep dicking from her lover.

"You're so big," Lindsey said, rubbing Megan's belly, her hands exploring the roundness of her stomach, gently massaging her swollen bump. "Sara really filled you up."

"She really did," Megan said, enjoying the sensation of having Lindsey feel up her belly. "I'm starting to feel like I'm being bred by you girls!"

"I'll gladly fill you back up any time," Lindsey said, laughing. "I don't know what got into me babe, I...I hope I didn't get too rough with you." Megan could see her partner's cock begin to get flaccid between her legs, the thick member starting to sag towards the floor as Lindsey knelt. Megan wanted that colossal member deep inside her again, but could only imagine how spent Lindsey must have been after blowing two thick loads in one night.

"Not at all, I liked it...a lot," Megan said, blushing a bit. "It was a different side of you, it was really sexy."

"I think, maybe, seeing the way you got fucked by Sara, it made me want to give it to you better," Lindsey said, still rubbing Megan's belly. "Like a competitive kind of jealousy, you know?"

"I get it," Megan said. "But believe me, I don't think anyone could top you. Not Sara, not anyone."

Lindsey leaned in and kissed Megan passionately, putting one hand on the side of her face. She looked deep into Megan's eyes before kissing her again. "I love you, Megan."

"I...I love you too, Lindsey!" Megan said, returning the kiss, feeling her stomach flutter, unsure if it was her emotions, the eggs in her belly, or both. "Like, really love you."

Lindsey blushed hard, her face close to matching her hair. Megan saw her thick cock throb, looking almost to begin getting erect but struggling.

"I want to make love to you again, like such passionate sex," Lindsey said, looking down at her penis. "But I don't think she can go again..."

"That's okay, babe," Megan said, giggling. "My pussy is spent. And I'm about ready to pop." Megan rubbed her belly with both hands, feeling how taught the skin over her abdomen had become.

"How about we take a warm bath together, soap each other up, and get ready for you to give birth?" Lindsey asked, starting to get up from the floor. "Maybe we have you do it in the bathroom this time?"

Megan laughed, thinking back to the huge mess her birth last time had made across the living room floor and couch. "That sounds incredible to me." Lindsey reached down and took Megan's hand, helping her up, her swollen belly making the task more difficult than it should have been. Lindsey held onto Megan's hand and led her to the bathroom, and as the pair passed by the kitchen, Megan caught sight of Lindsey's phone.

It had lit up, briefly, and Megan only caught the name "Dr. Bianca" next to a small email icon. She wondered if the doctor had any info she could share with them, anything to help this whole confusing experience make more sense. But right now, all she wanted was a hot bath, and some more alone time with Lindsey. Dr. Bianca could wait until tomorrow.

"You ready, hun?" Lindsey asked, turning the water on in the bathtub.

"You have no idea!" Megan said, cradling her oversized belly.