All Comments on 'Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 05'

by BiancaBazongas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh yes I've been waiting months for this universe to continue and you don't disappoint! Such a cliffhanger tease at the end, Bianca deserves to be transformed into a fertile pregnant goddess from drinking the egg. My mind is racing as to the thoughts of what changes she will undergo!

And call me crazy but I wish Megan straight up swallows whole the eggs that Lindsey will birth from Bianca's cum! I want her to grow a cock so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all of this and Sara's story series too, and I don't want to sound ungrateful but with the next/rest of the chapters come out faster than every other month? We are desperate to read more futa transformation and egg cumming/birthing and you are the only author to really go into erotic detail with it. Thanks!

BiancaBazongasBiancaBazongasalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I take the desire for more stories to be very high praise, so thank you and everyone who enjoys reading my crazy, kinky, fetish-filled work!

While I can’t promise any definite timelines, I will promise to do my best to keep my new chapters more regular. As we speak, I’m working on the second chapter of Sara’s adventures with her new cock!

I love reading each and every comment I get, and I absolutely LOVE knowing there’s a fan base around the world I’m developing with Megan, Lindsey, Sara, Bianca and many more women (with and without penises haha)! It makes me so happy to know that my chapters are being read and enjoyed (and even if they aren’t, I want to hear from you too!), and I can say with certainty that I won’t stop writing any time soon!

Love always,

Bianca <3

superguestsuperguestalmost 3 years ago

Wanted to say that I've been following this and Sara's series since the beginning, and it's a delight to read over and over again. I commission lots of art that contains fetishes like the ones here - rapid pregnancies, vaginal and cock egg laying, futa transformation/growth, pregnant futas, and so on. All the girls adventures in sexual exploration have inspired some of my recent pieces, and the storytelling of what they all go through keeps me very motivated to commission more!

Bianca, you are an amazing author, and I'd interested in seeing if you'd be interested in getting a present (or future!) scene of your ladies illustrated/visualized. If not, then that's alright as I'll just keep commissioning heavenly futas impregnating each other and birthing all sorts of eggs out of their genitals ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thank you for continuing this series, love it and all the kinks you use in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is Megan ever going to consume an egg or is she supposed to remain the token female in this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprisingly hot.

I hope you'll continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bianca should fuck Megan so hers and Lindsey's cum combine to impregnate her, plus there's no telling what will happen to Bianca's cock after drinking the egg. Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a tease for the next chapter, I hope either series continues soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That poor sofa! HAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please write more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this series over?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two years cliffhanger :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiancaBazongas@BiancaBazongas
Your average girl who happens to love writing about women with penises! Follow me on Twitter @BBazongas for updates on new stories and other sexy things! <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES