All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short

This story is short of an ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Short

Short but intense. This should be a good one.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good start

Great start, hope she learns before it gets too late or is it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All Righty Then

Just don't make this one where she and everyone else brings up his poor little male ego getting hurt, tells him he's overreacting and it's his fault. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Ego

Male pride is deeper than ego!! BTB. Get a DNA test for both sons too.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Will

Will need to read next two to be able to pass judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Start

As I said excellent start of the story. From this point it can go many different ways. Look forward to part 2 & 3.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Cheaters always deny.

I agree with Mark... Get a DNA test on the boys, especially the last one. Megan is a cheating Slut and Rick needs to BTB. Why is it that cheating is always on a " girl's night ", the cuck needs to keep up especially when the 'coming home' routine changes. The story is well written and am enjoying how Rick is trying, just like in a real life situation. Have it at 4 stars but could have been a 5. Looking forward to the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. Very similar to The Dance, but can't remember how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lie

Kick her to the curb and start life over .. I took My Ex back once .. What a Mistake

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

D I V O R C E!!!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Slurping night, and this is another good one.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - once&done bye bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

illiteracy abounds... take of those bowels... haha

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Good start to this series. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I'm too tired to fool around tonight. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." - I still would have followed her into the bathroom and checked her underwear.

\

"Rick, it was just flirting." - If it was "just flirting," why was she so upset at the video?

\

It's been a long time since I read this, so I don't know how it's going to progress or end, but one VERY positive thing: She wasn't portrayed as so evil that if it DOES end in a reconciliation, it won't be unbelievable.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I found it rather good and far more realistic than many others I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The bitch is rabid and needs to be put down like Old Yeller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your LW stories that I've read so far, where you try to portray the woman as a cheater, are pretty vague. You have only shown her to like wild nights dancing and flirting with some men. But nowhere did the mc catch her having sex with any man. She says she had not slept with any other man. But the mc doesn't believe her. Not believing her, without any concrete evidence, is merely assumptions. To tear up a marriage because of assumptions is idiotic. Okay she was dancing and flirting with strange men. This could be stopped by having a serious talk with her and warning her that he didn't like it. If, after that she still carries on without caring for his feelings, he is then definitely right in taking the next step. But not at this stage when he has no real evidence of her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why hubby did not shadow her all night both of the last 2 nights at the club is beyond me.

That is the only weakness, but it is not insignificant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After you've had kids it's thickness not length.. No woman really wants anythimg more than they've got space for. No bloke wants a woman prone to prolapse.

Penis size and girth is not a genetic trait passed on by the Y chromosomr, it's determined by the X chromosome.

So it's only women in Senegal that really want a big one, and the Chinese are happy with what they've got.

If you've got a big thick dick, your mum had a bottomless cave.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Women in a committed relationship have no business drinking and dancing with anyone besides their partner. It’s just that simple!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous