Megan cheats Pt. 02

Story Info
How she wins him back.
6.8k words
2.95
18.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd's Point of View

After Megan left, I decided to try to take some more sleep. I was still hurting from the recent discovery of my now ex girlfriend's betrayal, and wanted to rid myself of this pain. Right now, sleep seemed the perfect way to do it, despite the fact that I recently was assaulted by the horrible dream of how she was giving a blowjob to that man. I pressed the side of my face on to the pillow, and shut my eyes. It didn't take very long for me to slowly drift to sleep again, and fortunately, there was no nightmare to torment me this time. I was able to rest properly for the next hour before getting up and putting on clothes, and going downstairs for some dinner. By then, my parents had already come home and they were waiting for me. Neither of them looked very happy, to say the least. Dad, in particular, seemed like he was a second away from ripping me apart, limb by limb, with that glare he was directing at me.

'What's going on, Dad? Why are you looking at me like that?' I finally decided to break the silence, before seating myself at the table in the living room. He took the chair opposite me, with mom placing herself next to him, also giving me an unhappy look. By now I was already starting to panic. My parents only got this quiet when they were really upset about something, and from the way they were staring at me, I suspected that, somehow, I was the reason for their anger. And soon, I was proven right, in a way I could never have imagined.

'Why don't you tell me?' Dad said. His eyes were like the calm before a storm, foreboding of the dreadful argument to come. 'Megan told me you wanted to break up with her.' That certainly caught me off guard. I had not anticipated my dear ex girlfriend to tell my parents about the disintegration of our relationship, and I definitely didn't expect my parents to be so angry about it as they evidently were. What he said to me next rendered me even more flummoxed. 'I want you to go see and say sorry to her, and ask if you two can resume your relationship'. That was more than enough to make my jaw drop to the floor. I honestly did not consider that as a possibility for what he might say next. After what felt like ages of me trying to suck air into my lungs, I managed to steady myself with a hand on the chair in front of me, and then looked up to face my father, the man who is supposed to support me through all this.

'Why? Why do you want me to go back to her? Did she tell you that she-'

"She told us you know she was sleeping with another man. And frankly, we can't blame her. You're not exactly a fine specimen, aren't you, Todd? A sexy woman like her needs more than what you can give, and that's why she had to look elsewhere." Wow. Never in my 18 years of existence did I ever expect my own dad to know about my ex girlfriend cheating on me and then telling me to go back to her. I couldn't think of any reason for him to be doing this, except that Megan came from a very wealthy family and they wanted to one day marry me off to her for her money, but the very idea is quite preposterous. There was no way they would actually even consider that, right? As it turned out, I was massively wrong. 'You know we've been going through a bit of a tough spot lately, don't you? Todd, I don't want to force you, but that girl loves you and she's really loaded. Like, we would be able to live comfortably without any struggle for the rest of our lives if you would just stay with her. Sure, she fucks other men, but so what? She told me and your mother that she loves you and would do anything to have you back, so please just don't be so mean to the poor girl'.

At that moment, I realized exactly what the problem was. My own father was asking me, his son, to be a gold digger. Yes, we've been having a bit of a financial trouble but it's not so bad I have to get hitched with a rich girl who's been cheating on me for months before coming clean about it without looking the slightest bit guilty, and only looked sad, not when I caught her, but after I called her a whore and told her that I no longer loved her. This is completely unbelievable. 'I'm not going to apologize to her, when this whole mess is her fault. And poor girl? She called me over so that I could see her having sex with another guy and then shoved me down pushed his cum out of her ass onto my face!' After I finished ranting, my parents looked taken aback, giving me the chance to stand up and head back to my room, before jumping on to a small chair, all while frowning, thinking about what to do next. I grabbed my phone and texted Megan.

Me : So you told my parents about us breaking up? What were you thinking?

Megan : You forced my hand, baby. I told you that you are mine. You should have just listened. I'm sorry I cheated on you, but I need you to know that I still love and want you back.

Me : You do know don't you, that they only want me to get back together with you because you're rich.

Megan : Of course I do.

Me : And you aren't worried I'll take you back just for that reason?

Megan : No. I know you're too noble to do that sort of shit. All I need is for your parents to take the bait and force you to be with me, and then my pretty face, tight abs and big round booty would win you over. And if you choose to come back to me for my money, then that's fine. Like I said, I'd do anything for you. You can leech on me for all I care

Me : I've got something I want you to do.

Megan : Tell me.

Me : I want you to go back in time and don't cheat on me. I want you to not make fun of and humiliate me, and not laugh at me when I'm in tears. I want you to not push another man's cum all over my face!

Feeling justifiably angry, I sent the final message, switched off the phone and set off to the bed, before getting under the covers and slowly falling asleep. As it turned out, if was a bit more difficult for me to nod off than I expected. I had to roll around all over for the next hour or so before sleep finally granted me mercy and took over, allowing me to recuperate from the trauma the day had given to me. It was the type of rest I needed after everything that has happened in the last, chaotic, messy, unpredictable 24 hours.

The very next day, I got up as early as I could and decided to have a banana for breakfast on my way to school, leaving sooner than I usually would, hoping to avoid having to talk to my parents. A lot of thought went through my head. I pondered on how much this doesn't make any sense at all. She claims to love me and yet she fucked another guy and arranged for me to walk in at the exact moment, so I could be met with that painful sight and tortured by being forced to confront the truth that the woman I love prefers sleeping with other men than me. She humiliates me and kicks me out, but then shows up later expecting me to still love her and be her boyfriend. And then she practically bought my parents' approval with her family's considerable wealth.

It's almost as if she thinks of me as though I were some object she could just buy and mistreat, and expect to stay around for her whenever she wants to play. Megan was incredibly spoiled, but I never thought it would actually go this far. To consider me something she could just buy without even thinking about my feelings, as though I was only a toy to her that she can just enjoy without ever thinking of the consequences of her action. As much as it shames me to admit this, I was suddenly yearning to be back in her strong arms, and for her to make me feel safe again. I know she can protect me. In fact, that's what she did two months ago when a couple of younger girls below us thought that I was cute, which is actually flattering, and then decided to molest me in the corridor. "Shhh, baby. You're so cuuuute" one of them crowded while pinning me to the wall and reaching down to cup my crotch. I pushed her away and she pushed back, but unfortunately for her, that's when Megan showed up and dragged her away, shoving her on to the ground so that her teammates could pulverize the bitch who tried to steal her boyfriend.

Eventually I reached school with half an hour to spare. Getting into the campus, I went straight for my lockers, only to find myself shoved up against the row by a very muscular arm that is all too familiar for me. I looked at her with as much courage as I could muster, which isn't saying very much, and noted the scowl on Megan's otherwise pretty face. She was wearing the outfit of the school football team and ,damn it, did she look hot in it, her muscular thighs clearly on show as she smirked when she caught me looking. "You can touch them if you want, baby, cause I plan on squeezing yours tonight." A few of the cheerleaders who were listening in on us wolf-whistled, and the girls in her posse just laughed at my bright red features. "That wasn't very nice. Looking away when I'm talking to you. You're coming to my place when school's over, okay Todd?" Gathering all my resolve, I pushed her away and moved to the side, scowling at her.

"You lost your right to my body the moment you cheated, Megan."

I turned around to head to class, but she grabbed me by my thin arm, spun me around and shoved me back to the row of lockers again, before growling into my ears. "Don't you dare take that tone with me, darling. You know what I'm capable of. Both at school and out. Or have you forgotten what your father told you already?' I'm not going to let you get anywhere away from me. You're mine." She then smashed her lips onto mine, biting my lower one when I refused entrance, before aggressively sticking her tongue down my throat, holding my face in place with her strong hands so I couldn't get away from her. As soon as she was satisfied, she just walked off with her friends, all of whom were smirking maliciously, leaving me standing there and looking like a complete moron, with one question still remaining unresolved in my mind.

What the fuck have I gotten into now?

...

Megan' Point of View

I know this may be difficult for you to believe, especially after everything Todd has been telling you about what I did to him, but I really do love that infuriatingly cute little boy. He might not be as wonderful a bed partner as Brad or Jeff or Tom ; in fact, he certainly falls 'short' of the bar, pardon the pun. But he also isn't arrogant, cruel or selfish like those jerks. I know what they are like and I only let them fuck me because they are athletic like myself and also have massive dicks to boot. Todd is my true love and the only reason I sleep with other guys is because I am a size queen who needs big thick dicks to stretch my pussy out and make me scream in ecstasy and squirt a massive load all over the place. And yes, I do squirt a lot. I always create a huge mess after a sex marathon, which is almost every weekend, to release the pent up stress from all the afterschool sports practices. It's a good thing I was made the captain of the female football team last year, which meant I can send everybody home early and go home early myself to get stuffed with my 8 inch dildo or one of my partners' cocks. I only refer to them as sex partners because I don't have any feelings for them, other than when I enjoy the feeling of being filled up by their tools. Like I said, they're callous bastards who are only good for giving me mind-blowing orgasm.

Todd means more to me than all of them combined. He just couldn't make me cum hard enough with his cute tiny pecker. I know I was a bit mean to him the way I told the poor boy about my affairs, but the thing is, despite me caring a lot about him, a sadistic part of me also enjoy inflicting pain on him and making him suffer. The fact that he is so sweet and has done nothing to deserve the pain, and can't do anything about it, only turns me on more. I just got so wet thinking about watching him lying on his back and then pushing another man's cum out of my asshole onto his pretty face. He is so adorable and innocent, and I just would love to taint him with my dirty desires and actions. But I won't let him be with any other girls though. Everyone knows that I'm the hottest, most athletic and popular girl at school, and deserves to have my pussy filled with as many big cocks as I want, but my boyfriend Todd is just an adorkable guy who has me, which is more than enough for him, and he has no right to be anything except for my faithful little boyfriend. He will never be able to find another girl as sexy as I am. Or at least that's what I thought, until Calculus.

After getting to our first lesson, I was about to walk over to Todd's table to talk to him, when he was approached by Ellie, one of the geeks from some sort of science club thing. I know it's hypocritical of me, but I don't want him talking to any other women. I know I had sex with other men but that's because I deserve it, but he doesn't deserve to be with anyone except for me, the only girl who noticed him in the first place. I growled, watching Ellie bend down to look at Todd and ask him "Todd, I know you just broke up with M Megan, but would you like to go out sometimes?" I couldn't believe this. How dare she make a move on my man?! Yes, he said he broke up with me but I never agreed to that. There's no way I'm letting him leave me.

I marched straight towards Todd's table and said "No he doesn't want to go out with you, so get lost skank!" after slamming my palms on the desk very intimidatingly.

Ellie was never a brave person and just scampered away, while Todd turned to look at me, and asked. "What was that about? We're not together anymore. You have no right to stop me from going out with someone I might be interested in." This hurt me quite a bit since he kept on insisting that we weren't an item, but I had to accept his line of reasoning. He thought that just because I had sex with other men meant I didn't love him anymore, but I still do. Todd went on "What can you do about it anyway?" Little did he know that an evil idea was already formulating inside my head. Yes, I'm a rich, popular slut and spent most of my time sucking dick, and don't really read or study that much, but I'm still actually quite intelligent and managed to pull excellent grades despite all the time I spent philandering. And yes, I am also a very cunning person, although diabolical might be the better word for what I've got planned.

Third person POV

Todd didn't think anymore problems would arise that day, but boy was he wrong. During lunch, Ellie tried to approach him again to ask him out on a date. However, a group of girls from the football team intercepted her, with Marissa saying "He's off limits." At this point, it is safe to say that Todd was rendered immobile with shock. What the hell is going on now?

He walked towards the female footballers and asked them "What are you doing?" The girls looked at each other and smirked, before turning back to face him once more. A tall brunette named Olivia said "Nothing. Just following Megan's orders and making sure everyone knows you're now off-limits, and that no one is to go out with you." This is all becoming too much for poor Todd to handle. He couldn't believe Megan's audacity. To humiliate, degrade and abuse him, and then claim him as her own property like this, using her friends to isolate him and eliminate 'rivals', is more than he can accept. Yet there was nothing he could really do about it. He was far weaker than any given one of these sporty girls, who regularly competed at state championship levels, and the fact that all of them were united in keeping him pure for their leader was not lost upon him. They wouldn't beat him up out of fear that Megan might get them kicked out of the team, but a few of the girls who talked to him actually turned up in the infirmary, funnily enough...

Everywhere he went that day, he was flanked on the left and right by Olivia and Marissa, with one of them keeping her eyes on him to make sure that his did not wander to anyone, whilst the other sent intimidating glares towards any other girl who might be attempting to glance surreptitiously at the petite boy between them. Suddenly, before their final lesson of the day, Olivia slapped Todd on the ass, saying "All right, little boy. We'll see you at the end of the day." Todd, for his part, somehow managed to handle getting slapped on his sensitive rear end reasonably well, especially for such a really shy guy.

"U U Urm, w why did you s slap m my-"

Olivia smirked at him. 'Because you have such a cute, little bubble butt, baby.'

The two sirens cackled almost maliciously. They were enjoying his flustered expression. "I I I'm going to t tell Megan!" he yelled cutely, stomping his foot. The girls stopped for a moment, before breaking down into even more rapturous laughter.

"Oh please, you don't think she'd be upset about that? She actually said we're the only ones allowed to have some fun with you when she's not around..." This was made all the more creepy by the evil smirk on the athletic girl's face before she and her friend finally left him to his own devices and went to their classes.

Todd's POV

I exited my classroom after my final lesson was over, still trying to comprehend the changes in my situation. Over the course of two years, I had transformed from a nerdy outcast to the school's best female athlete's trophy boyfriend, and then a miserable cuckold trapped in an abusive, toxic relationship. Who would have thought I would end up like this? No one could have foreseen this. When I was about to leave the campus and head home for some much needed rest, I was suddenly approached by Megan and her followers. They formed a circle surrounding me, before Megan stepped forward so close to me that our noses were a mere inch apart. I tried to look for a way to escape but couldn't find any. Eventually, it became too much to bear, and I tried to look at Megan as intimidatingly as I could. "What do you want?" I asked her in what I hoped was a powerful voice but was most likely just a terrified squeak.

She just smirked, before leaning forward and pressing her lips onto my earlobe. "You," she breathed in a way that sent shivers down the length of my spine. All of the sporty girls surrounding me gave me nasty grins, almost as though they were thinking of what's going to happen to me after school. She then stepped away slowly and then said, in a voice that was clearly meant for everyone around to hear "I'm taking you home with me tonight. Your parents already said it's fine when I texted to ask them last night." Fuck, I thought. I really have no way out of this mess now, have I?

Third Person POV

Todd was feeling very nervous. He couldn't figure out a way to avoid going to Megan's place. On the surface, this may seem like a rather foolish problem, since it may appear to be easy to not go to someone's house. You just don't go there. However, the situation was a lot more difficult considering the fact that, at school, Megan had big, strong friends who've been tailing him around relentlessly, making sure that he doesn't talk to any other girls. They could easily grab him and shove him inside Megan's limousine, and he wouldn't be able to get out before the girl's driver will take them back to her house. As it turned out, that's exactly what the did.

The poor boy was rather easily manoeuvred into the large vehicle. "Todd, stop resisting! You're not getting anywhere," said Kayleigh, one of Megan's friends from the football team. She and her team mates giggled as they stuffed him into the large sedan waiting. Todd was forced inside and found himself face to face with Megan.

"Hey, baby," the bitch said audaciously. It's hard to believe someone with such a beautiful face and sexy body could have such a rotten heart. The girl was still wearing her football outfit, her thick, drool-inducing thighs being on prominent display, tempting him, daring him to look away from the sexy sight, knowing he would fail. Megan smirked triumphantly. "Do you know how I came to love you? You've always been with me since we were kids, and whenever the other guys ogled me like the perverts they are, you tried to look away. The fact that you failed miserably only made you even more adorable. You're so sweet and kind, and generous to me over the years. And now it's like you're trying to get away. To escape, even. You're so cute when you're flustered. Go on, baby. You can look at my muscular thighs. You can even feel them up now if you want. Sam, drive us home now." She directed the last sentence at her chauffeur, before turning back to face her cute little object of desire, holding his hand in hers.

12