All Comments on 'Megan cheats Pt. 02'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

I’m afraid your a sad little many (?) or one of a growing number of twisted women. I suggest you seek some help.Q3

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years agoAuthor
This isn’t stuff I get off on

It’s about how some of my friends met their spouses, although I changed the names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rubbish, utter Shiite

Please just stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome man..a fan of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most terrifying part about this is that there actually are people like this out there. I knew one. Though mercifully I wasn't the one she was interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, although the story could be realistic, as one comment indicated, is that there are people out there like this. The girl will of course have many other affairs while he stays home taking care of the house and son (even though they will live in a big house with staff). He only has a 3.5 inch cock that somehow she can "fuck his brains out" which is unrealistic as I would be surprised that she could even feel it. She should at least provide some relief help from some of her women friends but he would probably balk at it. Maybe he could get a DNA test about his kid to find out if it is really his or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, what an effen story, & I'm not saying that in a positive light. It much too long, needs proofreading to correct writing mistakes (spelling, phrases, etc.) and just tightening this story up. The number of various viewpoints in totally unneeded. No mention is said about what happened with Todd's father- or none that I saw. And for Todd having a mini penis, all of a sudden it's good enough for her & he can fuck her deep?

Will a father actually buy a company & fire a child's gf/bf parent just to please the daughter? And Megan loves him just because he's cute, & won't going to cheat after giving birth?? While I know that there're people like those you describe, with one or both spouses cheating. As I wrote earlier, perhaps if this story was tighter & better written, I could see myself liking this. But as it stands....

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 2 years ago

stupid women always caring about stupid size

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its good but not realistic. As for me i can say, i would have looved such a shy adorable and submissive guy. A guy who listens to me,is nerdy and a introverted and not a party person or into making friends and sports and someone who i can dominate him. But surely, cheating on him? Why tf? And treating him like shit? Theres a difference between being a sexually dominant girl who wants the relationship to go like she wants and the one who has the chains and with a sick bully.

Btw,is this all made up or is this a true story when we leave the billionaire qnd the todd's father s part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Qell that sucked when it didn't end in murder

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

"Todd, you're probably wondering what's going on right now. That's simple. I bought the business and fired your father. He's going to have a very hard time finding another job because I'm going to tell every prospect new employer about how several women at the office accused him of sexual harassment. That is what's going to happen unless you agree to date my daughter again." he said while twirling his evil pointy moustache and petting his cat in his lap. (That's the only thing that was missing from this James Bond type villain.)

First of all, quite the 180 when it comes to her father, as well as Todds parents. Going from ''yh fuck u we want money!'' to '' oh no! she cheated on you? never mind the fact that we didn't care before, you have our undivided attention now for plot reasons!'' same goes for Todd. Pussy might be one of the greatest treasures on this god forsaken world, but it ain't crack. The emotional whiplash I got put a strain on my neck.

Second of all, the fathers action is fucking hilarious. Imagine buying a whole fucking company just so that your kid won't lose their high school relationship. Amazing.

1/5 as a serious story, 5/5 as a comedy. Honestly, not counting the blatant character contradictions, the story isn't half bad. It just happens to be fairly rushed towards the end is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understood the twist, however it could of turned into a love story where he was no longer considered property, but something much more, a true intimate love story. I think they could of had 2 lives, a simple normal dressed down marriage with him except sexually limited. Then that of the ultra rich. In the latter life of course with her need to fuck others and humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
This story SUCKED, big time!

Piss poor story, like so many more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinlaroche@kevinlaroche
Just a writer who is interested in dominant sexy girls ravishing adorable little boys, fucking them into eternal love.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Megan cheats Series Info