Megan Makes a Remote Connection!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan hurried home after work Monday evening, logging on to the video chat site before making any dinner. She allowed herself a single glass of wine to settle her jangly nerves; though she knew she wasn't really going to be showing all that much skin, but the fact that the whole experiment was based on a letting a random bunch of strangers see her with varying amounts of her lingerie showing had her a bit rattled.

While she knew that what she was about to do wasn't going to be truly revealing, it was still extreme enough for her to be paranoid about someone from her small town being one of her random viewers. She ran up to the attic and found a box containing a costume from a long-ago Halloween party. She took the tiger mask she'd worn years ago, but left the bodysuit with strategically placed faux fur behind, marveling she'd ever been bold enough to wear it in front of a roomful of friends!

Megan hadn't even had a plan for how her experiment would be structured when she had left her house in the morning, but whether just lucky or she had somehow been subconsciously preparing, she had picked out a good outfit for the sexy bra portion of the study. Her outfit included a pleated black skirt, maroon cotton button-down blouse and a bra she was sure would draw a good number of comments, fairly sheer, French blue, with just enough floral patterned embroidery on the cups to make seeing her nipples difficult.

"Since even with my blouse mostly unbuttoned, most of the cups are still going to be hidden behind the two edges of my blouse," she thought, "really, no big deal!" Despite the pep talk she gave herself, she had some trouble making her shaking fingers unfasten the first five buttons to replicate the state her blouse had been in while she was online Friday. Her chosen number of buttons unfastened, she sat down in front of her laptop and opened the video chat site.

She set her phone on the table and started a timer; to make the comparison of reactions to her various styles of lingerie at least somewhat scientific, she'd settled on recording the number of comments about her sexy bra for six 4 minute periods, each divided up into 30 second segments to get a variety of chat partners, then using the average of the periods to compare with the comments received in the same length of time while wearing her basic bra.

Waiting for what seemed to Megan like an hour for the first 4 minute interval to be finished she tried to focus on the number of comments and not think too much about their content. She hit the button to start the second 4 minute period, already wondering if her various chat partners could see how she was blushing.

As the second period passed, she got into a rhythm alternating between logging the number of comments and scanning them to see what her viewers had to say about her appearance, and by the time the final 4 minute period was finished she had a pretty good idea what most of the many, many comments were like.

"So," she thought, "what have I learned so far? She covered the camera and began entering her observations in a text document:

The sight of even a small part of a woman's boobs in a fairly sheer bra is enough to inspire a LOT of comments.

The comments tend to be appreciative, and offer compliments on my appearance.

Seeing a little bit of my boobs seems to make most viewers want to see more of them, and more of me in general.

Knowing random viewers were observing and commenting on my appearance was initially uncomfortable, but came to be sort of enjoyable."

Satisfied with how the the first part of her experiment had gone, Megan moved on to it's second phase. She took off her blouse and bra, then put her humdrum bra on and put her blouse back on, with the same number of buttons undone and the same amount of bra exposed. As she uncovered the camera lens, she wondered how her viewers would react to the opaque, featureless gray bra, thinking, "it sure seems less interesting than the first one."

While there were still a few comments, the number in each 4 minute period was far lower than it had been for the same amount of time when she'd been showing a glimpse of her racy bra. Well, duh," she said to herself, "the sheer bra practically screams, 'look at me', while this bra is saying, 'never mind, nothing to see here'. It just doesn't seem like a fair fight. Time to find out how viewers reactions to seeing more of the plain bra compare to seeing the small area of the racier bra!"

That showing more of the plain bra would also require showing some as yet unknown amount more Megan gave her goosebumps, but by then she was too curious about how her audience would react to seeing more bra to abandon her experiment.

Megan covered the laptop's camera just long enough to unfasten her blouse's three remaining buttons and draw the two sides far enough apart that more than half of each cup of her bra was uncovered. She uncovered the camera, clicked the link to go to a new partner and started the timer. The change in how much bra and toned torso were now visible did make a noticeable difference in how many comments popped up as she cycled through partners, but the number was still nowhere near what the small amount of exposed racy bra had received.

Still well short of finding out how much plain bra would need to be on display to get a reaction equal to what the sexy one had, or if it even could, Megan decided to dial up the exposure level. She slipped her blouse back off her shoulders and a few inches down her upper arms. She was about to click to see what her next batch of viewers would have to say about her new look, but paused a moment, saying, "it wasn't really covering anything anyway," as she shook her blouse free, letting the maroon top drop to the floor behind her.

Her uncharacteristic new boldness faltered briefly; just a few minutes before she'd been nervous about opening her blouse slightly more, now she'd taken it off completely! After a short pause to settle her nerves she started the timer and clicked to connect with a new viewer.

As her latest group of viewers came and went Megan found herself getting a bit annoyed to see the number of comments STILL didn't equal what a small segment of racy bra peeking out from the mostly closed blouse had inspired. "What the hell, people," she shouted, "I'm practically topless here!"

As she scanned the new comments she did notice a change in their tone; the comments on her racy bra had been largely compliments on the mostly hidden garment, while many of the current batch were pleas for her to just get her bra off entirely! "I guess that's to be expected when they see me just one item away from flashing my boobs!"

Megan hadn't planned on showing anywhere near this amount of skin, but she still believed there must be some way she could get the comments on how she looked in her plain bra to equal those the small glimpse of her more revealing bra received. It occurred to her that the partial view of the racier bra hinted at more excitement being just a few unfastened buttons away. Nothing she'd tried so far with the plain bra held the same sort of promise.

She was sure just facing her camera without the bra would bump up the number of comments, but even if she had been willing to go that far it seemed like cheating. She already was receiving more comments along the lines of "SHOW BOOBS," so she knew her audience would be in favor of such a move. She couldn't believe she let the idea of going topless linger, even briefly, before coming up with a more acceptable plan.

"Maybe if I make a few adjustments I can get that sense of anticipation, that something exciting is about to happen, even with the plain bra," she thought. She tried dropping the strap off her right shoulder, then took the left one down too. "Damned stiff cups," she said and pulled both arms entirely out, but the padded cups barely budged. "Okay, if this doesn't work I give up," she whispered to herself as she reached around behind her back and unhooked the back strap. She caught the cups as they fell away completely, quickly covering her nipples after they were briefly exposed! She pulled the bra more or less back in place, only held there by her hands!

"Good thing I haven't uncovered the lens yet," she giggled, holding her bra loosely over her boobs with one arm as she reached for her phone to start the timer. She was eager to see if her viewers would turn out to have anywhere near the reaction she was feeling herself, knowing how close she was to being naked from her waist up! The tingling feeling she was enjoying now that she was one mouse click away from allowing herself to be seen in her current state was an unexpected pleasure; she paused to savor the anticipation.

As Megan's finger hovered over her phone, she was surprised by something on her laptop's screen; new comments, continuing well beyond the most recent group, including one popping up on the screen as she watched!

"Don't go!" was all the newest comment said. The sender had apparently noticed her hand hovering near the keyboard and hurried to try to head off her departure.

Megan grasped what must have happened for fresh texts to still be coming in now; she must have left the lens cover open at the end of the most recent series. Which meant that her current chat partner had seen her trying various adjustments to her bra, including the brief flash of her nipples!

"Ohhhh, you weren't meant to see anything past the point where I started messing around with my bra's straps, so it's way past time for me to skip you, sorry!" Megan replied. She had a look at the guy she was linked with to see how he took her announcement, and laughed when she saw him looking at the camera and putting his hands together as if he was praying to her. Besides his pleading on cam, she noticed his appearance. Somehow in her effort to tally all the comments received by her most recent look, without a blouse, she had missed really seeing her viewers.

"Glad I messed up," she thought, "it would have been a shame to miss seeing this guy!" She looked him over and decided that harvesting her next series of comments could wait a few minutes, letting her enjoy a view of one of her viewers for a change, telling him, "okay, you've got 4 minutes."

Though both Megan and her latest viewer had been inspired to extend their connection purely based on the other's appearance, once she relented and granted him a few more minutes of screen time with her he didn't act obsessed with her body, asking where she was based and what kind of work she did before getting around to asking what she was doing. She was glad to give him a quick summary of her little project, somehow managing to act as if having a conversation with a hunky stranger while barely covering her boobs was perfectly normal.

When the extra 4 minutes she had given him were up, she overlooked the deadline to continue discussing her project, the craziest things they each had seen on the website, and various other topics. She learned that he was 36, single, a high school teacher, lived in Glasgow, Scotland, and was named William but went by Will. When she found out where he was from she turned up her computer's volume to enjoy his accent. She gave him most of her equivalent information, but held back on telling him the name of her town, still nervous about letting this stranger know too much about her even if he was already able to see too much of her!

He was encouraged by her disregarding the limit she had set and turned the conversation to what she was and wasn't wearing, asking, "so, are you actually going to keep your bra in the sort of on, sort of off state it's in now, or is the plan to take it off entirely at some point?"

"Truth is, I'm winging it here," she told him, "But I'm definitely not going topless while you sit there fully dressed. If you're willing to match me, then...maybe...probably!" She shivered a bit as soon as the words were out of her mouth, thinking, "holy shit, I just about promised to get half-naked for this guy!"

"Deal!" he shouted, pulling his t-shirt over his head and tossing it somewhere out of camera range.

Megan stared blankly at the now shirtless stranger on her screen, but didn't give up what little cover her bra was still providing. She was stunned in part by what she saw; broad shoulders and the kind of ripped arms and torso you can only get with a lot of time at the gym. At least as much of her dazed expression came from the realization that it was time for her to be rid of her bra. She knew she could have just clicked him away, but didn't feel that would be fair, and besides, she wasn't ready to be done ogling him!

Seeing her hesitation, Will offered a compromise, "Hey, if letting go of your bra is a bit too much, you could turn around before taking it off so I'm just seeing your bare back."

"That would be easier," Megan thought, "and wouldn't show more than some swimsuits I've worn!" She could hardly believe she was now focusing on what way of getting topless for a distant stranger's pleasure was least bad, but was beginning to realize the pleasure being felt was not all his.

"I guess I can do that," she said. Still carefully holding her bra cups in place, she stood up, turned around and slid her chair aside. A few seconds later she took a deep breath and pulled her bra completely off, holding it out to her right for a moment before letting it go. She clasped her hands together on top of her head and turned around enough to see her computer, willing to risk treating Will to an eyeful of sideboob to be able to see both his reaction and how she looked on the screen!

Though she hadn't intended to show so much of the side of her breast, she was too pleased at the moment that her weight loss hadn't caused her boobs to lose much size to regret turning as far and showing as much as she had. "Will certainly isn't complaining," she thought as she turned her back to the camera and placed her hands on her hips.

Megan called back to her laptop and her one man audience, asking "Well, we're even now that we're both naked from the waist up, right?"

"Yes, but I have to tell you, once you stood up and stepped back from the table and I saw your legs and that cute skirt you're wearing, I wondered if you might be up for another exchange; my pants for your skirt, does that seem fair?"

She had to admit, the next step as proposed by Will was fair, with both of them showing the other pretty much the same thing, but fairness wasn't the issue now.

Megan asked herself, "Do I want to see more of Will badly enough to get out of my skirt with him watching?"

Another question bubbled up in her consciousness, unexpected enough to make her shiver from head to toe; " Or is it that I want to show Will more of my body badly enough to get out of my skirt with him watching?"

Feeling like she wished someone else could make the decision for her, Megan made the decision without admitting to herself that was what she was doing. With her left forearm covering her boobs as well as possible, she turned to face Will and asked him a question she already knew the answer to; "I didn't plan on being in anything like this position, so I'm honestly not sure. What do you think we should do?"

"I'm sure you can guess what I'd like to see happen next without me having to say it!"

"Maybe I just need to hear you say it," she replied in a soft voice, "it might be the bit of encouragement I need to keep going!"

"Okay, no problem, "he replied, "I'd love to see the rest of those lovely legs, and whatever else your skirt is hiding. I say we both get down to our undies!"

Megan had been so focused on whether or not to strip out of her skirt she hadn't thought much about what Will might be wearing. Turning to face him with each hand covering one boob, she smiled as she noticed a definite bulge in his grey sweatpants. "I'm not sure," she said, what are you wearing underneath those sweats?"

"Boxer briefs!" Will replied, "how about you?"

"Is there anything I could be wearing under my skirt which would make you change your mind," Megan asked, laughing. "Anything at all?"

"No, I suppose not," Will said sheepishly, "so surprise me!"

"Not nearly as much as I'm surprising myself," she thought as she turned away from Will just long enough to extend her left arm to cover most of her boobs, freeing up her right hand to get to work on unbuttoning the three buttons at her right hip.

Turning back to face the camera as the second button popped free, she paused, pleasantly distracted by the sight of Will working the elastic cuffs of his sweats over his stocking clad feet. After a few seconds enjoying the sight of him in nothing but his tight white boxers she went back to work on unfastening the last button, fumbling with it a while before winning the battle.

Once she had freed all three buttons she let go of the skirt and wiggled her ass for a few seconds, after which gravity was able to take over. In a second the skirt dropped to her feet; she lifted her left foot to step out of the pile of pleated black fabric, then kicked it away with her right foot. Without being asked, she did a slow spin to let Will see everything her skirt had been covering.

"Wow, just wow! Is that a thong or a G-string?"

"The tag on it in the store said it's a thong, but it might have been mislabeled," Megan replied, blushing but also smiling. "Judging by how tight your boxers are looking, I assume whatever they are you're satisfied with our skirt for pants trade?"

Before the question was out of her mouth she was kicking herself for even mentioning the idea of trading removal of garments, sure that Will would take it as a sign he should ask her to slip her thong off. She had been trying to ignore the fact that the game the two of them had been playing had only one logical outcome: now that each was down to one item of clothing, it was clear that unless one of them quit playing both of them would soon be nude!

"Now that you mention it, they do feel a bit more snug than I like," he said, "Do you mind if I take them off?"

"Um, no, no problem," she answered. She felt dizzy as she waited for his inevitable request for her to reciprocate by getting out of her thong. She asked herself, "How did I go from letting a little bit of my bra show to being on the verge of stripping completely naked for some random guy?" She stopped thinking about anything but the image on her laptop's screen as Will stood up from his chair and began to slide his boxers down. Her jaw dropped when he stepped closer to his camera as his dick popped free and stood straight out.

Without being aware she was doing it, Megan's hands switched from covering her boobs to squeezing them; the middle finger of each hand flicking a nipple. She wondered why Will hadn't asked her to take off her thong; when she saw him stroking his erection she stopped waiting for his request. She heard Will mumble, "Fuck it, why not?" Never looking away from the action on her laptop's screen, she took her hands away from her boobs and hooked her thumbs into her thong's waistband, quickly pulling it down below her ass.

She heard Will plead, "keep going, show me your pussy!" She stepped closer to her cam, adjusting it to be sure she would be showing Will what they both wanted him to see, then continued sliding the thong down, more slowly now. Once the thong was halfway down her thighs and not in the way anymore she let it go, freeing her right hand to go back to squeezing and tugging on her nipples, while her left hand went straight to her pussy. She traced its outer edges a few times, grazing her clit as she went, then began exploring her slick inner lips.

Megan watched Will jerking off on her screen as he watched her on his screen; she moaned as she plunged two fingers deep inside herself, feeling her arousal building in a way she hadn't experienced since well before her divorce. Will pumped his dick furiously as he saw her knees buckle and heard her cry out; watching her quivering as she was overcome by her orgasm brought him to the brink of coming himself.