Megan Makes a Remote Connection!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, Dave" Megan heard a new voice shouting from somewhere at Will's side of the connection, "You said you were going downstairs to catch up on some work before going in to the office, not wanking to some slut online!"

Will's reaction to being caught jerking off with Megan didn't do anything to calm his wife; Megan emerged from the pleasant post-orgasm fog she'd been in since coming just in time to see his dick spurting three solid streams of semen, one of which apparently hit the lens of his camera.

"Hi," Megan said, "This is Will's, or I guess actually Dave's slut speaking. I just want you to know I'd never have done any of this if he hadn't told me he was single. So long, and good luck!"

Not wanting any further part of what was likely to be an unpleasant conversation, Megan closed her laptop. She put on her skirt and blouse, thinking that making and eating dinner in the nude would be really strange. Once she'd had her much delayed dinner and a celebratory glass of Merlot, she went back to her office to pick up the rest of her outfit. She flipped her laptop open to shut it down, and noticed the website was still open. Dave or his wife had broken the connection and the automatic cycling through miscellaneous stranger's cams had hung up on a view of someone's back yard.

She was on the verge of closing the browser when the the blinking "start new chat" button caught her eye.

She smiled as she sat down in front of the cam, thinking, "Why not?"