Megan Returns

Story Info
A continuation of A Dream Come True.
1.4k words
4.46
16.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 days since Megan and Holly had been over and watched me masturbate, when I heard a knock on my door. I open it and standing there is Megan. She smiles at me, hands me a bottle and asks if she could come in.

I read the label silently, and say, "Viagra?"

Megan takes the bottle from me and says "Larry, I told you last time what would happen if I were here alone. Now you take your Viagra, because you're going to need it!"

"Huh?"

"After the other day with Holly and I watching you, I realized what I was missing and needed. I haven't been laid in six months, and I've got some catching up to do. You've got some work to do tonight, old man, because I told my now ex-boyfriend to take a hike" she says, grinning. "Now show me to your bed."

As I took one of the little blue pills, Megan pulls her sweatshirt off over her head, and undoes her bra, letting her mountainous titties swing freely.

I remove my shoes and socks, pull my shirt over my head, and drop my pants to the floor. My throbbing cock twitches in front of me, as it remembers the last time she was here.

Laying back on the bed, she kicks off her shoes, pulls her socks off, and unbuttons her jeans. Lifting her hips, she slides them down her long legs, and slips them off. She lays back, clothed only in a pair of navy-blue panties, which she slowly slips off to reveal herself to me.

"Come here," she whispers.

I go to her and go to kiss her on the lips. As my face approaches her, she turns her face to the side, so I kiss her cheek. I kiss her cheek, her neck, and her chest. I move slowly down to her mountainous breasts, and run my tongue around each nipple, making them swell and stand out from her tits.

"Ummmmm..." She moans softly.

I continue to kiss and lick each nipple. Her eyes take on a dreamy, half-open look, and I know she's enjoying this. I slowly move down, kissing and nibbling her flat stomach, her upper abdomen, and the tops of her thighs. The heady aroma of her pussy is intoxicating, and I move my face between her wide-open legs.

I blow gently on her pussy, and she moans softly. "Ahhhhh..." Her clit is poking up, just begging to be sucked on, and her pussy lips are beginning to open like the petals of a blossoming flower.

"Lick my pussy," she begs.

"Hmm..." I say, enjoying the effect I'm having on her. "I didn't hear you."

She says nothing but places her hand on the back of my head and tries to push my face into her pussy. I stiffen my neck and resist, while I blow cooler air on her clit.

"Ohhhhh..." She moans heatedly. "Lick my pussy, please!"

I stick the tip of my tongue out, and lightly touch her clit. She jumps like she's been shocked and moans, "Oooohhhhhh..."

Megan's hand is stroking the back of my head, and I move my face forward a little, and run my tongue up and down the groove of her snatch, and I'm rewarded with another moan.

I lick her gash up and down and swirl my tongue over her rubbery pussy lips. Her flavor is fantastic - sweet, bitter, salty, and sour, all at once. Her hips rock back and forth as I lick her juicy snatch. "Ooohhhh..." I hear her moan. "So good, that feels so good..." I move my tongue up to her clit, and again gingerly touch it with the tip.

I flick my tongue back and forth over her clit, as her body writhes on the bed and she beats

her fists on the mattress.

Wrapping my lips around her throbbing clit, I gently tug at it with my lips, and begin to softly hum. "Hmmmmm..." No melody, just a humming sound in my throat and on my lips.

Megan is rolling her hips, pounding her fists on the mattress, trying to pull my head in deeper, and rocking her head from side to side. Her chest is heaving, her titties are bouncing, her nipples are sticking

straight up, and she's about to come. Her legs wrap around my back, and she hunches her juicy pussy up at me, as she clenches and unclenches her thigh muscles.

"Oh God," Megan wails. "Don't stop, don't stop. I'm gonna cum,..."

Her body squirms beneath me and it's all I can do to keep my lips on her clit. She writhes and bucks as her orgasm overwhelms her, and I continue to hum on her clit. She wails, she moans, she cries, her fists beat the mattress in pleasure. She rolls her hips and screams in delight.

I stop humming on her clit, and let her climax diminish. I hear her ragged breathing, and I glance up. Megan's eyes are closed, and she glows with satisfaction. Her eyes slowly open, and she looks at me

dreamily.

"That was so good!" She exclaims softly. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I lower my lips back to her engorged clit and take it between them. "Hmmmmm..." I ask. "What did you say?"

She moans softly, as a smaller orgasm races through her. I have her at a peak of sexual frenzy, and I can make her cum over and over by just humming on her clit. So, I do.

She moans, as another orgasm envelops her curvy body. "That's so good!"

A torrent of sweet nectar is flowing out of her pussy, and I run my tongue up her gash and enjoy the delicious flavor of her juice.

"Yes, yes, lick my pussy!"

"What?" As I stop licking her tasty pussy, and resume humming on her too-tender clit.

" Dooonnn't, stooooop, please!" She pleads, as her hand tries to push my head into her pussy.

I continue this cat and mouse game for a bit, until my throbbing cock demands some attention. I slip into the bed beside her, and roll her onto her side, lifting her long, lithe right leg in the air.

Slipping my turgid dick into her juicy pussy from behind, I begin to stroke it in and out of her swampy snatch, feeling her warm, sweet juices drench my balls as they flow out of her steamy cunt.

"Ummmmm..." She moans, "Fuck my pussy..."

Megan reaches down and begins to rub her clit with her fingers, making her pussy pulse and spasm.

"She sighs contentedly, "Fuck me..."

I slide my left arm underneath her neck, and around to her firm tits. Alternating between them, I rub their heavy fullness, and pull gently on each nipple, making it stand out proudly from her tit. Megan softly kisses my arm while I play with her massive titties, and purrs "Yes, fuck me, make me cum, let me cum..."

I continue stroking my cock in and out of her well-lubricated snatch, relishing the feeling of her hot, humid pussy convulsing around my dick. I look into her eyes, and she looks at me with something more than lust... a warmer, deeper look. "You make me feel so good!" her voice raspy with passion.

My balls begin to tense up, and I feel my orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum again," she moans, "I'm cuming!"

I whisper in her ear. "Feel me cum..."

"I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me..."

Her pussy begins to clench and unclench around my cock, and I feel her muscles squeeze my shaft. Megan stops playing with her clit and moves her hand down to my ball sack. She gently cradles them in her hand, and I groan as a stream of hot come shoots out of the head of my cock into her. Another twitch and another flood of my cum rushes into her hot pussy.

I gently lower her leg, and we both lay back on the bed, sweat covering our bodies, and my still-hard cock soaking in the warm wetness of her luxurious pussy.

She looks at me and says, "If it is alright with you, I'd like to move in with you."

My arm automatically wraps around her, pulling her close, and she snuggles against me, her eyes closed.

I'll lay here for just a minute and rest, I think to myself. Just a minute or two.