Megan the New Sitter and More

Story Info
Student reconnects with past bus driver & starts as a sitter.
8.7k words
4.11
5.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers

This story goes along with my theme as the bus driver. The events of this story just like any of the others are a fantasy. Parts of the story may be true but most of it is fiction. In this story the characters meet years prior. It isn't until the character is in college and over 18 that things change. No minors mentioned are ever witnesses to or subjects of acts any actions. Minors are for story line and subject purposes and in no way, shape, or form are involved in any adult activity.

So, if you have or haven't read my other stories, my name is John Stempkinovich I'm a school bus driver. I generally take the same route every year that I can. I drove a route for several years that first picked up high school and then middle school in the neighborhood and I had the route for six years.

It is interesting to watch how much kids change physically and see the growth of maturity. They're not only smarter but taller at the end of the year. The physical changes also start to show. I'll let your imagination determine what changes those might be.

One such student was Megan. Megan stood out among others. She had a captivating smile, was about average build being about 4'8" and 95-100 pounds, and had long straight red hair. She was hard to not miss. Over the years she grew taller. I'm sure boys her age recognized her development too.

Fast forward six years and the same bunch of kids are all now a Seniors. Since Seniors are able to drive I don't see any of them anymore. I really never saw Megan after the last day of school of her Junior Year. She had grown to about 5'8"'by then. Was still skinny and her chest had grown out a bit. That's what usually happens since Seniors are permitted to drive to school. Then once they graduate most move out of town for college. You don't even see them around town.

It had been two years since Megan graduated and she would now be Freshman in college, assuming she went to college. I walked into a print/scan/copy store to print something and get some supplies. I see what looks like Megan behind the counter while I use the self service copier/printer. I could see her looking at me. I was positive it was her but I have always told myself to not engage unless they do. As I finished up and turned around she looked at me. Although her height remained the same it was clear that her chest had caught up and was now bigger and she looked to be about 135-140 pounds. She for sure kept herself in shape.

Megan said, "Aren't you a bus driver? You were my bus driver for years."

"You're Mr. John, right?" she then asked.

"Yes, that's me!" I said.

"You're Megan, right?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she said. "You were our favorite bus driver!"

"You should have graduated by now. Did you go to College?", I asked.

"I did! I'm going to college locally. I'm looking to major in education. I'm thinking of elementary but I also like music so I'm still deciding if I want to teach core subjects or music," she said.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Good for you, I'm still driving and I started a business. It's going well," I said.

She then asked, "How's your daughter?"

"She is doing well too," I answered.

"I remember that you had her picture up in your bus. She had red hair like me, right?" she asked.

"Yes, she still has her red curly hair. In fact, all my kids have reddish hair," I replied.

"Do you remember when I dyed my hair black and you yelled at me for it?" she asked. "You said I ruined my hair, do you remember telling me that?"

"I do remember that!" I replied.

"Would you believe I just had the last of the black finally stop showing?" she asked.

"I can," I said. "That's what I meant about ruining it for some time."

She laughed.

"I have a few things I need to get. I don't want to keep you from working either. It was nice to see you!" I said.

"Nice to see you again too!" she said as I turned away.

I got the items I also needed and I was walking back to the front to pay for my items.

"Hey, Mr. John, do you remember Sara and Rachel too?", she asked.

"I do," I replied.

"Do you still talk to them too?", I then asked.

"As a matter of fact I do. They're both in the area. They each have an apartment and are working here in town. I just sent a message to Sara to tell her that I saw you! She sent back right away to tell you she said hello," she said.

"Tell her I said hello back," I said.

"Well, like I said, it was nice to see you again. I need to leave." I said as I walked to the cashier.

Megan said, "The same here!"

I doubted l would run into her again. However, a few weeks later on a Friday evening I needed to head to the store and low and behold she was working. As I was walking into the store I got a call from my wife Julie.

When I answered, Julie said, "You're Not gilling to believe this! Briana just sent me a text needs to give Ray a ride out of state tomorrow and she can't watch the kids."

To fill you in, Ray is Briana's "Boyfriend". They kinda date and kinda Friends with Benefits. Briana won't leave him because he doesn't have any family and is mostly a recluse except for going to work. She feels bad for him. He knows it and abuses her for it.

As for Julie and Briana, they have been friends since they were kids. They call and/or text each other daily. The advantage is we don't need to pay her. However, she often isn't reliable. She gets the kids Christmas presents and despite living 15 minutes away from us doesn't bring them over until four plus months later.

"What the heck! We asked her months ago when we started planning this!" I said. "We even said it would be a good opportunity to bring the kids their Christmas gifts!"

"I know right! I bet Ray has no clue we even asked her to watch them three months ago. What do you want to do?" she asked.

I replied, "I don't know. I'm just walking into the store. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Ok," she replied.

I entered into the store and started shopping for what I needed. As I walked back to the front I was surprised to see that Megan was working.

At about the same time we both said, "Hello!"

She looked busy and I was about to head to the cashier when our previous conversation a few weeks ago about her in college to become a teacher and after just hearing news our babysitter backed out last minute it gave me an idea.

"What are the odds that she has watched kids before? What are the odds she is free on such short notice? You don't know unless you ask?" I thought.

So, I waited for her to finish what she was working on. I had turned around and was leaning on the counter waiting. She snuck up behind me.

"Hey Mr. John, how are you?" I heard her ask.

I turned around to face her.

"I'm great Megan," I said as I set my planned purchases down.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great! Things are still well," she said.

"Good to hear," I said. "I have a question to ask you."

"Sure. What is it?" she asked.

"I'm wondering if you babysit? My wife and I had plans to go out tomorrow night. As I was walking in here I found out our sitter we had lined up backed out. I wouldn't have normally thought to ask you. I didn't even think of it until now. Would you be able to tomorrow?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and then said, "Actually, I am free tomorrow."

"How many kids do you have now?" she asked.

"I have Three. Two girls and a boy," I answered.

"Oh my gosh, I would love to! What time?" she asked.

"We have dinner reservations at 5:30 and we have a show to see at 7:30. I believe it is a two and a half hour show. I'm figuring we should be home by 11:00. So figure 5:00 until 11:00. Unless you want to head over a bit earlier and meet everyone while my wife and I are still home," I said.

"That's not a bad idea," she said. "I'll plan to be there at about 3:30. This way you can get ready and not have to worry about what the kids are doing. It will also give time get all the information I may need for emergencies and stuff."

"That will work," I said.

"What's your number?" I asked. "I'll text you the address."

She gave me her number and I called her so she would have my number.

"Bring your bathing suit, " I said. "The pool is open. For dinner, we will order a pizza and have it delivered."

"That works for me!" she said.

"I can't thank you enough for agreeing on such short notice," I said as I waved goodbye.

"Not a problem! I'm glad I can help out. I'll see you tomorrow!" she said as she waved.

I went up front and paid for what I was there for and then walked out of the store. I got in the car and called my wife.

"You won't believe this. I found someone to watch the girls tomorrow!" I said when she answered.

She replied, "Really, you found a stranger to watch our children?"

"No, not really. She used to be one of the girls I drove for 5 years. She graduated last year, and is now a freshman in college majoring in education. Her name is Megan and is a really nice young girl. I told her to be at our house for 5:00. When I suggested she may want to get there earlier to meet you and the kids she said she would be there for 3:30. She would watch them while we got ready," I told her and that put her at ease.

I sent Megan a text with our address. I followed it up with another text message that said, "See tomorrow afternoon about 3:30!"

Megan replied, "Got it! Thanks, I'll see you then."

We carried on with our Saturday as usual. We ran some errands, took the kids to practice in the morning, and chilled by the pool in the afternoon. I got out of the pool a few minutes before Megan was to arrive so I could greet her. Megan showed up right on time. She had on light colored denim shorts that barely covered butt cheeks, a green spaghetti strap tank top with green bra straps showing, and matching green low cut converse sneakers. She had a small bag which I assumed had her swimsuit and towel.

"Hey Megan, welcome!" I said.

She said, "Hello Mr. John!"

"Megan, you may just call me John. If you want, you may also call me Mr.S but, we're no longer in school so honestly John is just fine." I told her.

"I'll need to figure out what I like best. Just remember that for the last close to eight years I've known or thought of you as Mr. John!"she replied.

""Everyone is out in the pool," I said.

"Did you want to change and put your stuff down first?" I asked.

"That would be great!" she replied.

I then have her directions on how to find the bathroom inside to change and how to make her way out to the patio and pool area.

"I'm going to head out to the patio and let them know you're here," I told her.

"Great, thank you! It'll be out back in a bit," she said.

Julie, my wife, was already out of the pool when I got back out to the patio and she was sitting in a chair.

"Megan is here," I said to Julie. "She is getting changed first and will be right out."

A few minutes later Megan opened the sliding door.

Julie looked at Megan and then turned to me and said, "You didn't mention she has red hair! The kids will think it's great. She looks very proper. I'll go get the kids out of the pool while she makes her way over and we can all meet her at once."

Julie went to get our children out of the pool.

I stood up and motioned for Megan to head to me. As she approached the pool patio area I was able to get a look at her outfit. I was speechless. She had on a green colored bikini with white polka dots. The top portion that covered her what looked to be around 34B size breasts was triangular in shape. It appeared as if the string could slide between them. Her bottoms covered her front and rear. It had bows tied on each side (a type of bikini) and other than the strings there was nothing on either side. She swapped her converse shoes for matching green flip flops. The color green complimented her skin tone well and brought out the color of her red hair.

I couldn't help but think, "Wow! She matured more than I imagined!"

She had tied her hair back in a ponytail. As she got to the patio table I noticed she had a pierced belly button. It was a cute stud style and in the center of her navel was a starfish made of green emeralds.

By then Julie had got everyone out of the pool.

"Hey everyone!" I said.

They all looked at me as I stood next to Megan.

"This is Megan. She will be your sitter for the evening while your mom and I go out," I said. "Megan, this is my wife Julie, Julie please meet Megan."

"Hello Megan, nice to meet you. My husband speaks highly of you. You may call me Mrs. S. or Julie whichever you prefer," Julie said.

"Megan, these are our children," I said.

"Tell Megan your names, kids, go one at a time," Julie told the children.

My youngest spoke up first, "I'm Jordan!"

"Hi Jordan!" Megan said. "My name is Megan and it's nice to meet you. I'm going to guess you are about four."

"Yup!" Jordan said.

Next my middle child's turn. "Hello, my name is Juliet!" she exclaimed.

"Well Hello Juliet!" Megan said. "It's nice to meet you! I'm going to guess that you are 6 and in Kindergarten."

"You're right. How did you know that?" Juliet asked.

"Megan, last but not least, this is the girl that I had a photo of in my bus this is," I paused. I then pointed to my oldest daughter hoping she would get the hint to say her name.

She did and said, "Jessie! I'm Jessie."

"We'll, Jessie it's nice to finally meet you! I remember seeing your pictures in your dads bus every year,"

Megan said.

"I hated when he had them posted!" Jessie said.

Megan's response made Jessie

smile, "Well Jessie," Megan said. "I liked seeing them every year. It showed how proud your dad is of you! It was neat to watch you grow. I also have to tell you something else. When I looked at your photos I got a bit jealous. I wished that my red hair was as curly as yours is.

"Now, let me think. You were about three years old the first year your dad was my bus driver. He was then my driver for six years, then add one more for my last year I didn't ride, and this year would put you at 11."

"Wow, she's good!" Jessie commented.

"I think it is cool that all of your names start with the letter 'J'," Megan stated.

"Well I think it's cool that there are four people with red hair in the same place!" Juliet shouted.

We all laughed.

I guess I should mention that neither Julie nor I have red hair. We both have dark brown hair. However, it's a recessive gene that she and I apparently both carry and for whatever reason when chromosomes aligned for each of our children that recessive gene occurred. Julie and I often joke with the kids about it.

We say, "Well it will be easier for us as your parents to deny you're all our children than it will be for any of you to deny that you're siblings."

Well, that's enough of a tangent, let's get back to the story.

"We'll kids who would like to get back in the pool?" Megan asked.

Everyone raised their hand.

Julie and I sat on the patio and watched Megan, Jordan, Juliet, and Jessie swim in the pool. They would chit chat, spin each other around in tubes, splash each other, and more. The kids were really taking a liking to Megan.

"Well so far I like her," Julie said to me. "And from the looks of things, so do the kids."

It was getting to be about 4:15. Julie and I decided we should get ready. I suggested that Julie shower first and I'll take one when she's done. This will give her time to put on makeup, blow dry her hair, and go over her mom list with Megan. Julie agreed with me and off she went while I picked up the trash, empty drinks cups, and such and threw them in the trash. I then packed up snacks and other stuff and brought them inside, put the lids on the containers, and put everything away where we stored it.

I needed to use the restroom and since I was down stairs I opted to use the one off the kitchen. I had totally forgotten that it's the same bathroom that Megan got changed in. When I entered the bathroom her bag surprised me.

"We don't have a bag like this," I thought. "Wait, it's Megan's, I can see her green shirt."

While using the bathroom I noticed her shirt wasn't the only thing visible.

I could see something brass colored and a white strap that was partially green and white with visible letters "ret". I knew exactly what I was seeing. I had looked at this set for Julie. It was the "V" of the V-hardware V-string from Victoria Secret in verdant green. The "ret" was the last three letters on the front part of the bra strap and her bra was also verdant green.

I couldn't help myself. I had to look.

I took a photo so I could remember the placement of everything. I checked out her bra first. I was right size 34B. I then picked up the panties. She wore a size small in panties, just as I expected. I looked in the gusset to see a small wet spot. I held it to my noise and inhaled deeply. The scent of her little kitty's juice smelled like fresh baked sourdough bread and I got a wiff of her body spray or wash too. It smelled like strawberries. The scent gave me shivers. It was for sure the smell of a normal healthy, young, & I imagine perfect vagina.

I quickly took one more sniff before I put them back in her bag the way I found them.

Julie was just getting out of the shower. I stepped outside to yell, "Alright kids, everyone out for a bit. Dry off and we need to give Megan a tour of the house."

Everyone got out and started to dry off. I went up to shower. By thenJulie had just finished and was putting on her dress. She already had on a red lace Victoria Secret bra and matching v-string thong.

Julie then put on a sexy red dress that hugged her curves well and finished doing her hair.

I took a shower and shaved. As I was getting dressed Julie finished her makeup and I could hear everyone in the house.

"I'm going down stairs to go over things with Megan," Julie said.

I could hear Julie giving Megan a tour of the house and showing her where she had laid out pajamas for the kids along with our emergency contact information and primary care physicians should something happen and it would be needed. She also had written down routines for each child.

I also heard Julie say, "I already ordered the pizza and should be there for about 6:00."

We told Megan that honestly didn't expect the kids to be asleep when we got home. We just hope they have fun and are at least in pajamas. Above all we hope they're and most importantly that they listen and are respectful to you.

We said our goodbyes and good nights and departed. We had a great dinner and saw an awesome Off Broadway show. It was nice to get out and just focus on us which is something we rarely did.

We sent Megan a message that we were on the way home. She didn't reply right away in fact we were almost home when she did.

"Okay sounds good. Sorry, for the delay. Be quiet when you get here. They all fell asleep waiting for you, they're so cute. They each fought hard. I was actually just dozing off myself. Sorry." she sent back.

When we arrived home around 10:45 we were beyond surprised. Megan was watching the rest of the movie she started watching with the kids. Despite having dozed off. All the kids were in pajamas and she had braided the girls hair,

"Oh, I also wrapped the pizza and put it in the fridge and the pool clothes are just finishing up in the dryer, I'll get my stuff before I leave. I hope you don't mind that I washed my bathing suit too." Megan said.

"Nope, that's fine,"Julie said. "In fact, I'm impressed you had the time!"

"How were they?" I asked.

"They were great!" Megan said. "We had a lot of fun. I got them out of the pool, dried off, and changed after the pizza was here. They opted to put on pajamas to watch the movie."

"Wow! Of course. They're terrible for us but polite in public!" Julie said.

Julie and I both thanked Megan and I paid her. We walked her to the door.

73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers