Megan the New Sitter and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought her bathing suit up to the spare room along with her phone. She looked so cute sleeping on the bed. I placed her folded laundry on top of the dresser in the room and hung her bra and panties up in the closet.

I washed up real quick. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note.

It said, "Megan: Good Morning! I hope you slept well. What happened this morning is our secret for now. The reason you slept here is simple.I startled you when I went to let you know we were home since you had fallen asleep. You were holding coffee and it spilled on your clothes when I started you. I gave you a t-shirt to wear and you got your bathing suit bottoms out of the dryer and put your clothes in the wash. Speaking of which, your bathing suit bottoms are on the dresser and you may want to put them on. Technically, this is all true. You felt too sleepy to drive home and I suggested you stay in the spare room. You thought that was a great idea.

See you in the morning,

Mr. S"

I went off to bed. As I expected Julie was sound asleep. I fell asleep rather quickly and I slept very well.

Julie and I woke up about the same time, which was around 7:45am.

"Megan spent the night in the guest room," I said to Julie while we both were still in bed.

"Is everything okay?" Julie asked.

"Yes, she is fine," I said. "You were right she was down stairs studying. She must have just made a coffee before we got home to keep herself awake. It was apparently too late. She fell asleep holding the coffee in her lap. I'm not sure how but, she didn't spill it. When I went to wake her up, I startled her and the hot coffee spilled all over her and of course her clothes were soaked. She didn't want the stain to set in and asked if we could wash her clothes here."

"Oh that terrible!" Julie said.

"I know I felt so bad," I replied.

I paused for a second and quickly fabricated a story that at least seemed possible about how she got undressed. "It's funny now but at the time it wasn't. She almost got undressed right in front of me. It appeared as if her instinct was to strip right there when she reached to take off her shorts. Megan, wait! You shouldn't do that in front of me. The half bath is right there. Go take everything off in there and wait. I'll get you a shirt you can wear, find you some burn cream, and get some towels."

She then said, "Good thinking Mr. S!"

As she ran off to the bathroom.

Continuing with my story I was telling Julie. I said. "I quickly ran up and got the burn cream, stopped in and grabbed a T-shirt, and picked up some extra towels to clean up to spill. I also grabbed some cleaner for the floor.

"When I got back, I knocked on the door, she opened it enough for her hand fit through, I put the shirt in her hand, she said thanks, and a moment later she emerged from the bathroom."

As she emerged she was holding my shirt down. She said something like,

"Good thing your shirt is super big on me and covers everything! My underwear got coffee on them too. I'll be right back. I throw this stuff in the washing machine. I can put my bathing suit bottoms on for now. I'll be right back to get the towels and help you clean up."

Off she went and returned moments later. She had also stopped in the pantry to get a roll of paper towels and helped me clean up the spill and clean the floor.

Megan then remarked, "It's a good thing you have waterproof floors and the couch isn't an absorbent fabric."

Looking at her she was still exhausted. I suggested she spend the night in the guest room. She agreed she probably shouldn't drive home either. We each said sleep well and she went into the guest room.

We got out of bed and made our downstairs and started coffee. I put on the oven and Julie started to crack eggs. When the oven was heated I put bacon in it to cook. Our kids were awake shortly after and sitting around the family room. We didn't tell them Megan was still here.

Megan walked into the kitchen. The kids all had their back to the doorway.

"Do I smell coffee and bacon?" she asked.

Our kids paused mid their conversation and turned around.

"What's Miss Megan doing here and why is she wearing dad's t-shirt?" they all asked.

I answered, "To make a long story short, last night Miss Megan fell asleep holding coffee. When I went to let her know we were home I startled her. She spilled the coffee all over herself and her clothes need to be washed. She was too tired to drive home. So, she spent the night and washed her clothes at our house."

Looking Megans way I said, "Isn't that right Megan?"

"Pretty much!" she said.

"Megan, would you like coffee?" I asked.

"Yes please," she said. " I would love some just don't startle me this time."

We laughed.

Megan got up close to me and while making her coffee said in a whisper,

"Thanks for the bathing suit idea and letting me spend the night. I don't think I would've made it home without falling asleep. One more thing, I am leaking your cum out of me right now!"

Breakfast was ready. The five of us and our unexpected overnight guest all sat down and began to enjoy our breakfast.

It seemed we were in the clear. No one had any suspicion of the late night fun Megan and I had.