Megan's Anniversary Adventure

Story Info
Megan continues her cheating ways.
11.8k words
3.71
23k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Megan's Adventure stories.

This story involves adultery. If that is a trigger for you, move on. There is no BTB stuff here. Those who like the other Megan stories, you should like this. Those that don't will hate it.

*****

Megan laid back in her seat as Joel pulled out onto the highway. They were about thirty minutes into the over four-hour drive to Dallas from the convention. Megan half dozed in the passenger seat. The further they got from the convention center, the more Megan reflected on her time with Keith. She felt a little bit of regret. Not that she slept with him, but that they didn't get a chance to connect again. Their time together was rushed and she felt if they could have spent more time together she would've gotten him out of her system. Instead she kept thinking about him.

She didn't know how long she was asleep when the beep of a phone notification took her woke her up. She looked at it and her eyes grew wide.

[Hey. It's Keith, had a good time with you.]

A surprised 'mmmph' escaped her mouth.

"Who is it?" asked Joel.

"Keith. From the convention. I don't recall trading numbers."

"Oh, I gave him our numbers," Joel said, an innocent act on his part, but one that sent Megan's heart beating frantically. "I figured we could keep each other up to date on any local happenings."

"Where's he from?" She inquired.

"Houston" he said. "All that time together? Didn't y'all talk to each other."

Megan blushed, looked out the window and tried not to picture what they had been up to but failed, the memory of her as she screamed in passion flooded her mind.

Unaware, Joel continued, "guess I didn't need to be worried about you two after all."

"No" she said, "but maybe I should be worried about you two."

"Maybe you should," he answered.

They both laughed as Megan looked at her phone not knowing how or if she should reply. Finally, she caved and texted back.

Megan: [It was great meeting you as well]

Megan: [Joel says hi]

Keith : [Tell him hi back]

A couple of seconds later, another message came.

Keith: [If y'all come this way again, you have a place to stay. And feel free to wear your red Star Trek skirt. Hubba hubba!]

Megan smiled and immediately pictured him in a dark bedroom in his parents' house laying in a twin bed naked. She smiled and found herself getting turned on, much to her chagrin. She squirmed in her seat, looked away from her husband to hide her flushed state.

"He says if we're in Houston we can stay with him."

"Tell him he also has a place in Dallas," Joel replied.

She did and shortly after she received a dick pic.

Keith: [We can't wait to f u again]

Megan blushed and immediately moved to delete it, but instead, she paused before lowering the phone to her lap and stared out the window.

"He says, great!" she said. Megan turned the volume down on her phone but would occasionally look at the phone to gaze at the pic. Each time she found herself getting more aroused. Feeling naughty she eventually wrote back.

Megan: [You don't play fair. Now I'm practically sitting in a puddle, but we really can't do that again. I love my husband.]

Keith: [I hear ya', doesn't mean we can't have some occasional fun too ; )]

Megan: [Depends on what you mean by fun]

Keith: [You and me naked]

Megan: [That's the part I meant we shouldn't do again :) ]

"Is that still Keith?" Joel asked.

"Yeah" she said as she realized she was flirting with Keith next to her husband. "He says we should get together, bring out cards, compare, trade and whatever else."

Joel smirked and replied, "Such a nerd, talking to a beautiful woman about gaming."

"Would you feel better if he sent me dick pics," she said as she scrolled back to the picture and bit her lip.

"Definitely not," he said as he glanced her way and gave a smile and wink.

"Hey, pay attention to the road," Megan laughed before turning back to her phone.

Megan: [we really shouldn't do this. I'll get in trouble! : ) ]

Keith: [burner]

It took longer than it should have for Megan to realize he meant burner phone.

Megan: [Great idea!]

Megan: [OMG. I'm talking burner phones next to Joel, I feel so naughty]

Keith: [You are naughty, I should spank you].

Megan: [You're killing me]

Keith: [ ; ) ]

The texting ceased at that point and Megan stared out into the open highway. She did not know what, if anything, to say next. She felt a snooze come on again but then her eyes opened wide. They just passed the exit of her first indiscretion in the adult store. She hadn't been back there since the woman at the counter wouldn't let her into the back.

Just as well, she thought. It's not like she had wanted a relationship with that guy, or Keith for that matter. She hadn't planned to see Keith again, but was glad Joel and he traded numbers. Maybe they could get together over their common interests. Maybe another roll in the hay.

In her head, Megan began to formulate some rules for any future dalliances she may have. Ways she could still have fun but reduce the risk.

The first: Not with someone who lives under an hour away. Too easy for a long-term thing to develop. This was an easy one. So far, she hadn't met anyone close by who tempted her.

Next, don't go to either person's actual home. Another easy check. Hotels, motels, and conventions and gloryhole rooms only.

Don't trade last names or contact info, if possible. That rule was broken, but it wasn't her who broke it at least.

Don't communicate through main email or texts. If you must set up a dummy account or get burners, like Keith suggested, one for each. Of course that could lead to number one. Ok, she broke part of that one, but it would be dealt with soon.

Don't get involved with someone you find physically attractive. Unattractive men can be fun from what she had learned. Also, Joel was a live checklist of her likes and Keith, well, they had a common interest at least.

Don't fool around with someone who knows you well and/or your family. Well, she kind of broke that one too.

Always use protection. Sure, she didn't during both her trysts, but if, and it's a big if, she ever slipped again, she'd be prepared. She made a mental note to pick up some pregnancy tests to be sure.

Don't get involved in interracial relationships unless you're in one. Accidents happen and it may be difficult to explain away certain things. Another rule not broken.

She couldn't think of any others but could add more if she thought of them. She was pleased that so far she had followed five of the eight. Megan bit her lip.

She thought, "was she really making rules for cheating?" She sighed and nodded yes to herself as she became more turned on.

She vowed to attack Joel as soon as they get into the house, and once they got home and unloaded the car, Megan followed through right there in the hallway next to the luggage.

Their naked bodies thrust against each other on the hardwood floor, his cock plunging into her wet hole. Not even a minute later, Joel pulled out and emptied himself onto her midsection and the floor before he rolled off beside her. He closed his eyes and she knew he'd soon be asleep.

"That was close," he panted.

"Ya' know, it wouldn't be tragic if we stopped that and tossed out the rubbers."

"If you're ready then I say we go for it," he answered.

She smiled, leaned toward him and kissed him on the forehead.

While the suddenness of the encounter was fun, Megan was still horny and wished Joel had been able to satisfy her, but she knew it would be a while before he was ready to try again, and it wasn't always guaranteed. She didn't understand why her body was like that but felt that after all these years Joel should have been able to find the key by now.

"You should go lay down," she said.

"You're right," he said, turning toward her, "want to join me?"

"Maybe later, I'm going to sit out back and enjoy the weather," she replied.

Megan watched her husband get up, pick up his clothes, and head toward the bedroom before she got off the floor herself. She slipped on her clothes before heading toward their back porch. Once seated she opened her phone and looked at Keith's pic again.

Megan: [Hey. What's up]

...

Keith: [hey back]

Keith: [Organizing my new cards. U?]

Megan: [Just got home, out back relaxing. Thought we could talk]

Keith: [sure, call?]

Megan: [text is better]

Keith: [k]

Megan paused before replying again. She thought about Joel's readiness to start a family, and of their future.

Megan: [I had fun, but it can't happen again]

Keith: [you breakin' up w me]

Megan: [lol, no, I wanna be friends]

Keith: [w benefits?]

Megan: [we can text, talk about gaming and meet up at cons]

Keith: [can you send a pic]

Megan: [no]

Keith: [please. I sent you one]

Although she felt anxious, Megan found herself more aroused over Keith's request. She'd never received a dick pic before and now here was the owner of that cock asking her for a photo in return. What would be the harm, she thought to herself. He's already seen her naked and more. Plus, just because they weren't going to have sex again didn't mean they couldn't have other kinds of fun.

Keith: [u there]

Megan: [What would you like]

Keith: [Everything]

Deep down Megan knew she shouldn't but she was able to convince herself of the innocence of the situation. She'd been doing that quite a bit she realized. She got up and went back into the house to the bathroom. Undressing, she took a pic in the bathroom mirror careful not to show her face but making sure to include everything else, like her hard nipples and trimmed pussy. She then took a second of her ass.

Megan: [Don't show them to anyone]

Keith: [just for my use]

She read that and her knees went wobbly. She sat down on the floor against the wall and sent the pics before she began to rub herself.

Keith [I'm texting one handed ;) ]

Megan: [me too]

Megan stifled her moans, the idea of Keith masturbating to naked pictures of her drove her wilder than Joel had managed not even an hour ago. A few seconds later she received another message. It was a picture of Keith after completion, his softening cock laying along his thick thighs, cum dotting his large stomach and thigh. The sight sent her over the edge and she dropped the phone to take care of her much needed orgasm. Several minutes later, she picked the phone back up.

Megan: [thanks, now I'm satisfied]

Keith: [glad I could help. Sounds like you need someone around to who can do that]

At that comment, Megan felt a little remorse for saying what she did and was annoyed at Keith's shot at her husband.

Megan: [ttyl]

Keith: [k]

Redressing, she went to the bedroom and joined Joel in bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

A few days later, Megan sat at her desk still in her pajamas. She did enjoy that she could work from home several days a week. She didn't miss not having to get dressed every day and jumping in the car to drive to work. While typing away, her phone chirped at her and she glanced down to see a text from Keith.

Keith: [Hey, what's up?]

Megan: [Just working]

Keith: [have a sec?]

Megan: [I'm at home, yes]

Keith: [Joel?]

Megan: [At work]

Then the phone rang.

She hesitated before answering but finally caved. "Hi Keith."

"How are you? It's been a while since we talked."

"Yeah." she replied with sarcasm. "Almost three whole days."

"That was text. I wanted to hear your voice" he replied. "I really enjoy hearing it."

"It's nice to hear yours too," she said as she squirmed in her chair appreciating the compliment.

"I know you said you couldn't, but I'd really like to get together again. I have some vacation time and if you're free..." Keith said.

She glanced at the wall, saw her and Joel's wedding photos and turned to face the window. She loved her husband, but ever since that moment in the bathroom when both came together even though they were some three hundred miles apart, she couldn't stop thinking about him and how much pleasure she he gave her.

"What do you have in mind?" She inquired.

"It would be more fun next time. We were a bit rushed and I feel I could have done better. Also, I did get some burner phones and would rather give it to you than risk mailing it and have Joel get it."

"Don't worry," Megan told him with a chuckle, "You were more than fine. I guess it could make sense to meet up just to get the phone at least."

"Like I said, I have some vacation time available. We could meet halfway." I could give you the phone then we could have some fun. A two-hour drive is not a problem for me. Hell a twenty hour drive would be worth it."

A huge smile spread across Megan's face. God, she loved how into her he was. He was so complimentary and even when he said how long he'd drive just to fuck her, she found it more sweet than pervy. Still, the risk was too high.

"You know I can't do that," she said with some disappointment.

"Sure you can."

"I took a vow," she said as her resolve weakened.

"Hey, you already broke it once. A second time won't hurt and I promise you'll leave satisfied. From what I gathered you can't say that every day. Besides, it's not like you're meeting a stranger."

She ignored the shot at Joel and wondered how Keith would feel if he knew he wasn't her first fling. She had to admit it was a bit of a thrill to keep the same secret from both her husband and one night stand. Or was he her lover now?

She hesitated again but then told him, "We might can arrange something for a couple of days when Joel is out of town."

"Great!" He said with exuberance. "I thought I'd only get a couple of hours but that's even better. I can't wait to satisfy you again and again."

She smiled mischievously to herself and said, "What can I say. I do like being satisfied."

She heard a low chortle in reply and regretted that she said it. Joel is a wonderful husband and lover. She didn't know why she was being so mean. He knows just what to do to satisfy her. Most of the ti...

"When's your vacation? She inquired.

"Next month. The fifteenth through the twentieth. We could meet on the sixteenth."

It was odd that he suggested that week and day specifically.

"It just so happens, I'm also off that week" she replied

"Great!" he answered.

"But it's also the week of our anniversary. There's no way we can do it then. Can you do another week?"

"My work is flexible, but that week really would work best for me," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said, not hiding her disappointment.

"How about you let me know when's good for you and we can go from there."

"Deal," she replied as she glanced at the time. "Oops, I need to go, on a bit of a deadline. Talk to you later."

"Bye," he said and hung up.

Later that day, after Joel got home from work and after the dinner dishes were cleaned, they decided to head out back and have some wine. They sat in quiet, enjoying the warm evening when Joel finally said, "Got some bad news."

"Uh oh," replied Megan.

"I have to take a business trip next month and I'll be gone on the sixteenth."

"But that's our anniversary!"

"I know" he said sorrowfully, "but it's on a Tuesday and I'll be back on Saturday, and they're letting me take the next several days off once I'm back. I promise we'll celebrate in style."

"But I've already taken most of that week off. It may be too late to change," she whined.

"I know. I'm sorry, but you can have a staycation. Besides, you should probably rest up because I have quite a few plans."

"Oh yeah?" she said in her most saucy voice.

"Oh yeah," he replied in his deepest most masculine.

"Well, I guess that's ok. We don't have to celebrate on the actual day."

"Oh, by the way" Joel continued, "have you spoken with Keith recently?"

Megan's heart skipped a beat as she took a mouthful of wine and it was the closest she ever came to a literal spit take. "We may have texted a little while ago. Why?"

"I talked to him earlier today and mentioned I'd be out of town that week and admitted that it was our anniversary. He said he'd send a gift for us, though I'm sure it's more for you, since he also felt bad we wouldn't be together for it."

"That bastard," she thought to herself before responding to Joel. "He picked that day on purpose!"

"That's nice," Megan finally said to Joel. "But you told him first?"

"Well, he called and said there was a smaller gaming show in Dallas the week after our anniversary and that he can get tickets at a discounted price if we were interested. I had just got the news and told him our messed up plans. Surprised he didn't call or text. Maybe he has to work up the courage to talk to a lady," he said with a chortle.

"No, he doesn't lack the courage," Megan thought. "In fact both her flings were very confident men." Then it struck her, that must be why she felt so drawn to the two men she cheated with. They had confidence. Even though they were not traditionally attractive, she was always a sucker for a confident man. Funny how she married the one who had the least confidence when they met. Guess he was able to pick up the slack with his good looks.

"Yeah, must be," she said as she turned her head to smirk.

"I told him that if he was closer, he could have visited and I'd treat y'all to a nice dinner on my behalf."

"Really?" She asked, confused. "You would send me on a date with another man on our anniversary?"

"It's not a date," he laughed. "It's just a get together with a friend."

"Sounds like a date to me."

"If you want to get technical," he replied.

"In that case, then since it's not our 'first' date, how far should I let him go?" She said with an added wink. "...first base... second... or a grand slam?"

With that, Joel made an exaggerated sour face, breaking her flirtatious mood.

"What?"

"Just saying, if he got on top of you, you'd probably get as flat as homeplate."

"Who says he'd be on top," Megan said with more anger in her voice than she meant. Thankfully, Joel didn't notice.

"Touche," Joel replied as he reached his hand out to her knee and gently rubbed. He then whispered, "How about we finish this inside, I feel a bit frisky now."

She ignored her annoyance and agreed since she wanted a good fuck and knew just how to get back at Joel for what he said. Just like the people that gave nasty looks toward her and Keith while they were at the convention, disgusted by the idea of them together, Joel's comment just made Megan want to fuck Keith even more.

While Joel pumped on top of her, Megan was imagining doing all the things she was teasing about with Keith, making out with him, taking his shaft between her lips, and screaming in pleasure while she rode him hard. When she came on his cock, Joel quickly pulled out to finish onto her, forgetting their previous agreement.

They both lay in bed breathing hard afterward, Megan rubbing her ejaculate covered stomach. She was getting tired of the pull out method and was ready for him to finish in her. Joel's eyes were closed and he'd be off to dreamland soon. Not very tired herself, she leaned over and whispered, "I'll be outside with some more wine if you care to join me."

He grunted out, "Be there soon." But it was about 50/50 if he'd make it.

Megan angled the outside chair and sat down so she could see inside if Joel was on his way. She took out her phone and called Keith.

'Hey Meg, ' he said.

"If I hang up it's 'cause Joel is up. I know why you wanted to get together on the sixteenth."

"Ah, you guys must've talked," he said. She could almost hear his big grin.

"Guess you're busted," she replied with a smile of her own as she playfully twirled her hair with her free hand.