Megan's Anniversary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith walked up the stairs and stopped in the doorway. He didn't just look at her, he penetrated her with his eyes. She opened her mouth to say something even though she didn't know what, and he shook his head and put his finger against his lips. Finally, he approached her and guided her to the bed. This time he removed his shirt and sat next to her and they kissed. She took a long look and realized how hairy he was. She rubbed her hands up and down his sweaty back

"Were you this hairy last time?" She asked genuinely.

"Oh yeah" he replied. "Guess you're not used to having a man."

He guided her up the bed and laid her head against the pillow. He lifted her dress to expose her new panties, bunching the heavy amount of fabric around her waist the best he could. He grabbed the waistband and ripped the panties from her body with enough force to surprise and startle her. He pulled them off her and tossed them aside, ruined.

"Now I'll be the ONLY man to ever have you in those."

His dick entered her wet pussy with ease as he slammed himself into her. Several loud moans escaped her throat as he pumped her, fucking her while she was dressed in her wedding gown. Each time she opened her eyes, she stared into Keith's. Keith picked up the pace as he pushed harder and harder into her still looking into her soul. They fucked sensually, deeply, almost lovingly. How she imagined they would have fucked on their wedding night, her still in her dress because he was so excited to have his bride.

Keith breathed shorter and faster breaths then, his eyes closed, let out a loud grunt as his orgasm shot deep into her. Several thrusts with each spasm as she felt his hard cock pulsate. He collapsed on her and they lay like that for what seemed forever. He rolled off her and onto his back as his breathing slowed. This time, he reached up and took off her veil to use to clean his cock and balls, officially tainting every part of her dress with his seed.

A few minutes later it was evident he was asleep because of the loud snoring that came out of him. Still in her wedding dress, Megan soon fell into a deep sleep as well.

Megan woke up, looked at the clock and saw it was almost noon. She noticed her wedding dress was still bunched up at her waist. She saw the bed was empty again before noticing an enticing smell. She got up, pushed off the dress and what remained of her lingerie and tossed them into the corner behind the door.

She grabbed her robe and followed the smell downstairs. Keith was there wearing only his shorts in front of the stove. She walked up behind him and put her arms around his waist. Of course her hands didn't touch. She rested her head against his hairy back. He put down the spatula, turned around as she dropped her arms, and they kissed. The butterflies in her stomach re-appeared.

"Have a seat," he told her, "breakfast will be ready in a minute. And happy anniversary."

"Thanks" she replied, "but we need something else." She went into the pantry and came out with a couple more bottles of wine.

Keith nodded and said, "well, it is past twelve. But you don't need to get me drunk."

She smiled and replied, "you've made me drunk on you. The rest is just a bonus."

She poured a couple of glasses and sat at the table.

When he brought her the food she couldn't believe how wonderful it was. It beat the usual cereal or oatmeal she and Joel had. And the wine just made it that much better.

"So...how is it?" Keith asked.

"I don't know which was better, yesterday and this morning or this breakfast," she answered as she took a sip of wine.

"Glad you like it. All of it," he replied with his own smile.

"Although" she added, "I will admit, I'm in a rush so we can get back to bed."

Keith beamed then said, "Well, I wish I could, but I need a breather before another round. Especially after more wine."

Megan loaded the dishwasher after breakfast and they both retired to the couch to watch some movies. Keith was soon out, and Megan, too excited to sleep, so she went upstairs, got the burner from the stand and returned to the couch. She downloaded and opened a notes app and began entering her rules:

Not with someone who lives under an hour away. Too easy for a long term thing to develop. This one no longer worked. She was afraid this was going to be a continuing situation with Keith now.

Don't go to either person's actual home. Well, it wasn't her fault. She had tried.

Don't trade last names or contact info if possible. Again, this was Joel's fault.

Don't communicate through main email or texts. Again on Joel.

Don't get involved with someone you find physically attractive. Unattractive men can be fun from what she has found out. This one would have still stood, but it was amazing how someone bringing you the best orgasms of your life can make them so attractive.

Don't fool around with someone who knows you well and/or your family. Well, it did start out like that.

Always use protection. She's been lucky with this one so far. And with Keith, it was not needed.

Don't get involved in interracial relationships unless you're in one. One out of eight is pretty bad, but better than nothing. She did remember the black man she sucked off in the glory hole but because it was only oral sex, she figured it didn't count.

She closed the phone and looked over to see Keith was still out. She looked at his hairy belly and ran her hand up and down. She never realized how much she enjoyed being with a hairy man. He was still wet with perspiration, but it just made her hotter.

Megan let Keith sleep a little while longer. Once he was up, they spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing some games. He broke out his cards and they played a few rounds of Magic, something she never, ever got to do with Joel, who wasn't as interested. Eventually it was getting late and Megan put the leftover pizza in the oven to warm up.

After dinner, they returned to the couch and finished off some more wine. Feeling horny Megan asked, "Ready to head upstairs?"

"I can't say no to you," replied Keith.

Megan took him by the hand and guided him back to the bedroom. She removed her robe and helped Keith out of his shorts. She guided him to the bed and pushed him onto it. She noticed the condom pack on the floor and returned them to the drawer.

"I'm so glad you're fixed. I really don't like these."

"I'm not fixed," Keith replied casually.

"Wait...I thought you said..." she started only to be cut off.

"Nah," he answered. "I just don't like those things either."

"But what if..."

"No worries, if it happens it happens. Although I've already done the kid thing and fifty seven is too old to do it again. Just consider it a gift," he said with a big, satisfied grin.

Megan sat there in disbelief until she exclaimed, "You're fifty seven?"

"That's the benefit of being fat," he said. "Smooths out the wrinkles."

She couldn't help but laugh at that, while he reached his hand behind her head and pulled her toward him. She offered no resistance and welcomed his tongue back into her mouth. As she warmed back up, she thought, "Just as well. I really don't like rubbers."

After kissing and probing each other's mouths, she started to move down. She licked his chest and played with his thick hair. She loved how it felt on her face as she rubbed her features across his girth. She kissed and licked him for a while then she moved down to his waist then found his still flaccid penis.

She kissed and fondled his cock while she massaged his balls before finally taking him fully into her mouth and throat. After a long time and a tired jaw, she finally pulled her mouth away from his now erect and spit-soaked dick and wasted no time in straddling him. She bounced up and down, enjoying the feeling of his cock stretching her open. Although she did all the work, he began breathing heavily again. She didn't mind it. It actually turned her on even more that she was doing all the work and he was simply too large to do much besides let her ride him. It wasn't until he was close to orgasm before he thrust up into her several times and a loud grunt escaped his lips.

"Cum inside of me, baby," she said to him.

He groaned and held her hips as he emptied himself into her again.

Megan rolled off, ran downstairs and got more wine. She didn't bother with glasses so they drank straight from the bottle. They spooned for a while and eventually drifted off to sleep, like a long-term couple just spending another day together.

Wed 17

Megan was jarred awake by a rather loud snore turned to look at Keith. She reached for his belly and stroked it while she moved up to kiss his shoulder. After several minutes with no reaction she grabbed her robe and went downstairs. She found her phone on the bookshelf and noticed several calls and texts from Joel. She sent him a quick message.

Megan: [Sorry. Too much wine and phone fell behind bed. Just found it.]

Joel: [Good. Starting to get worried. TTYL. Love you]

Megan: [Love ya' too]

Megan sat down to watch some TV and veg out while Keith slept until the sound of Joel's ringtone broke the spell.

"Hey baby," she answered.

"Hi, long time no hear."

"Sorry about that. Bit too much wine over the last couple of days."

"Hope you're not sick," Joel said.

"Oh, no, not that bad. Just enough to make me sleep longer than usual. Though I did forget I had the phone in the bedroom and tore up the downstairs looking for it," she answered.

"Keith said he was going to stop by, is he there?" Joel asked.

Surprised, she didn't answer for a moment in sheer shock, but she recovered and said, "Yes, and it was quite the surprise. He's out now getting some pizza," she said pleased with her lie.

"Good," said Joel. "I wanted to let you know, but he thought a surprise would be better."

"It was definitely a surprise," she said.

While she was on the phone, a naked Keith came down the stairs. She motioned for him to be quiet and he nodded his agreement. He sat next to her on the couch, pushed open her robe and began kissing and licking her breasts. She took a deep breath and stroked his hair. He then pushed her until she was back against the arm of the couch and he moved down, lowering his face between her spread thighs. When he gave her very wet pussy a lick she tried to push him away. He looked up and she shook her head no. He smiled and returned to her wet lips.

When he pushed his tongue in her, a low gasp escaped her throat.

"Everything ok?" Joel asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Hearing your voice makes me realize how I miss you, so I umm, am taking care of things."

Keith glanced up and smiled, and she returned a smile of her own.

"So, what are ya' doing?" Joel asked.

"I'm laying on the couch and, mmm, imagining you're between my legs," she said.

She heard a moan from the phone.

Keith dove in with his tongue while inserting a finger into her butthole, eliciting another gasp. Her breathing picked up and Keith's ministrations brought out moans and groans of pleasure. This time she didn't bother trying to suppress it. Keith didn't waste any time and found her clitorous and a high pitched oooh shot from her throat.

"You're... you're doing so good," she said. "I love how good you are at this."

Joel said something but the phone was on the couch next to her at this point. She then thrust her hips up and Keith pressed down. She felt an orgasm build up as Keith remained focused on that area. She rubbed his hairy back while he worked on her.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," she exclaimed turning her face to the side. She heard the distant sound of Joel telling her to cum for him. "Yes!"

Her orgasm shot through her as several unnggs came from deep within her. As each wave coursed through her, her body shivered in response. She panted for a moment, then returned to her senses, remembering the phone. She picked it up while she pulled Keith's head back up to her breasts which he happily accepted.

Breathily she said, "Sorry, don't know what got into me."

"That was great," Joel replied. "That was hot. I came at the same time. But I wish I was there."

"Me too," she lied.

"I'll see you soon, and we can celebrate our anniversary in style."

She smiled and said, "I'll hold you to that."

"Love ya,'" Joel said.

"Love ya' too," she replied and hung up the phone.

She pulled Keith's face up to her and they kissed deeply. When they stopped he sat up on the couch and Megan moved against him. She reached out and grabbed his shriveled penis and began to massage him.

"Ready for more?" Megan asked.

"Maybe later, time to recharge."

She kissed him and said, "No problem. We both could use a shower and rest."

For most of the day, they hung out on the couch. They took turns preparing some food. Keith refused any more wine, but Megan permitted herself a glass or two. In the middle of their fourth movie, Keith had dozed off and it sounded as if a freight train was coming down the road. She was so thankful she shared her bed with Joel... usually.

She decided to go upstairs, shower and get ready for the night. She fixed her hair as best she could, put on some makeup, slipped into her red lingerie and then her robe before heading out into the bedroom to find Keith laying in the bed naked with a big smile.

"Happy Anniversary," he said to her cheekily.

"Happy Day After Anniversary" she corrected.

She dropped her robe, and kicked it onto her wedding dress still in the corner. Keith whistled, and motioned her over.

"Very nice!" He said as she joined him. He ran his hand up and down her side as he just looked at her.

"Did you buy this for me?" He inquired.

"No, I didn't," she said as some disappointment flashed across his face. "I bought the other one for you, but it went better with the wedding dress. So be careful with this one. I still need it for when Joel gets home."

Keith smiled as he pulled her toward him and they kissed some more. She pushed herself up and began to remove her lingerie when Keith said, "No, leave it on."

She looked at him as he reached for her shoulders and pulled the straps off and pushed the cup down to expose her breasts. He then pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. After some long, deep kisses, he moved down and kissed and suckled one breast while massaging the other at the same time. Keith rolled off her and put his hand under the waistband of her panties and rubbed her pussy. After his fingers were wet from her juices, he inserted two fingers into her. He pushed in and out he kept it up until another orgasm coursed through her sending waves of shivers through her body.

When he pulled his fingers out she was still in the thrall of her orgasm. He removed the fancy panties and then used them to wipe not just his fingers but the sweat from his face, neck and chest. "Even when you're wearing these for him, you'll still have some of me against you."

Megan moaned, and Keith positioned her on her hands and knees as he got behind her. He ran his cock head up and down her pussy lips, then slowly pushed himself into her. He rocked into her, his slow thrusts picking up speed. His stomach slapped nosily against her ass as they fucked. No, she thought to herself. This wasn't like before. This was different. They weren't fucking. They were making love. They fucked on her anniversary. Today they were making love. Megan collapsed from her hands to her arms and buried her head in the pillow, moaning loudly in pleasure.

Keith held her hips as he thrust into her again and again. It didn't take long until he grunted as he emptied his balls into her. She came, screaming into her pillow.

After a few more thrusts he pulled out and rolled onto his back. Megan collapsed onto her stomach. After several minutes she moved between Keith's leg and put her mouth over his cock. Lite nibbles and batting his head with her tongue had little to no effect. Still, she worked on him as she hoped to get one more ride.

He then patted her hair and said, "That's fine. I think lil' Keith is done."

She glanced up but only saw his round, hairy belly. She returned to her side of the bed, laid on her back. Keith sat up, looked around the bed and found her panties. He grabbed them, again wiped up his sweat, then ran them over his balls and ass before tossing them on the floor. Megan had sat up and watched without comment.

After a while of recovery, Keith got up, walked to his suitcase and pulled out an envelope. He tossed it to her and said, "By the way, here's your anniversary gift." She opened it and saw it was a gift certificate for a steakhouse.

"I love this place," she said. "How can I thank you?"

"I'm sure I'll think of something," he said as he gave her a sly look.

"Joel was sure your gift was going to be just for me," she said as she laughed.

"That one's for y'all," he replied. "I already gave you yours. Several times," he said with a smirk.

He joined Megan back on the bed as she smiled at him. Both were soon fast asleep.

Thur 18

Megan was the first up, due to the snoring. She removed her bra and tossed it onto the wedding dress on the floor. She glanced at the window and saw that the sun was just about to show itself. She picked up her cell and noticed a message from Joel.

[Joel] - Babe, they're letting me leave early, so I'll be home about ten, then we can celebrate.

"Shit!" She quietly said as she glanced at the time. It was almost 8. She pushed on Keith who mumbled something. "WAKE UP! You gotta get outta here. Joel's on his way!"

"I know," said Keith as he rolled toward Megan. "He wanted to surprise you."

"That means you need to go. Don't wanna give him a surprise!"

Keith glanced at his watch and smiled. "Plenty of time," he said as he grabbed Megan's head and pulled her toward him. Without resistance, she met him as they kissed. Her stomach butterflies returned as her nervous fear was replaced with lust. He pushed her on her back and went to work between her legs. With almost laser precision he was able to bring her to orgasm probably quicker than she could even get herself off. As the last of the spasms coursed through her she whispered as she looked at him, "You really need to teach Joel how to do that." Her smile was met with an even bigger one. She realized she had just told Keith he was the better lover.

He climbed up on her and pushed her legs up until they were on his shoulders and sank into her with her assistance. He leaned into her and a guttural sound emanated from her throat. Slow at first but quickly he picked up steam. A true quickie, he breathed harder as he pushed into her with more and more force causing a higher pitched squeak to come out of Megan. He worked on her until he bucked and buried himself fully into as he shot his load. He gave a few more pumps, milking himself, and then collapsed on her.

They lay there for a while until Megan was willing and able to push Keith off.

Side by side she said, "You were just incredible. I don't think Joel could have cum in me as much in such a short while."

"Well, to be honest, I saved up knowing we would be together. Also, you're so fucking hot I can't help but react."

She glanced over and stroked his head, "You're so sweet."

"You too," he said.

She looked at her phone again and it was eight thirty.

"I should get a shower" she said as she leaned in and kissed Keith.

They continued to kiss end play around for the next hour.

Megan saw it was now nine thirty and jumped out of bed and picked up her wedding dress and put it back in the box as neat as she could, the cum stains were unavoidable but she didn't have time to do anything.

She put on her red lingerie and bathrobe and put most of Keith's things back in his suitcase except for a change of clothes. He just sat and watched with amusement. She went down to the kitchen with Keith's bag and entered the garage.