Megan's Crescent Moon Atonement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Daddy?”

He barely nodded.

Megan’s heart skipped. Daddy was just joking with her. This had all been some kind of game to make her behave. But there was still her father’s cock in front of her face.

“Ok, Daddy, I’ve learned my lesson.”

“The atoner has not been corrected.”

“Daddy, I get the point. Let me up please?”

“The atoner asked for correction and will be purged of her error.”

“DADDY!”

“There is only correction or expulsion.”

Her eyes began to tear.

“You are going to make me suck your cock?”

“You will be cleansed by Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit.”

“Yeah, and what part of cleansing is making you own daughter suck you off?”

“You are the atoner, I am the High Priest. You will hold your tongue or it will be removed.”

The tears flowed more freely.

“Daddy, this is sick!”

His eyes softened. “No, it is not sick. I am to blame. Your mother is not one of us. She did want me to bring you into the Way. She thought by keeping me from the Order of Initiation, she could keep you from the School and from the Way. But I taught you Secrets. I made you want to come, but I did not and could not teach you your station and the REAL Order of Initiation. You are not my daughter here, and I am certainly not your father. I am He Who Holds the Master’s Truth, High Priest of Fire and Keeper of the Maker’s Wand. You are lower than low in this place. You are a Closed Vessel that should have been Opened years ago. You are a defiant acolyte when as the daughter of a High Priest, you should be the most obedient and humble. The Council of Elders wanted you expelled, and the vote for your death was five to four against. Ashwhip is here as more than Priestess; she is here to ensure that I do as must be done.”

Megan’s tears flowed freely and dropped onto the stone below her head.

His eyes misting as well, he continued. “The only reason why I no longer functioned as the High Priest of Fire is because I wed your mother, a non-believer. She thinks the Way is a sex cult and forbade your being taught. When you came here, your mother left me and took your brother. So now, I am High Priest of Fire again and you must listen because if you do not, I cannot stop Lord Lambert from calling for us both to be expelled.”

Sobs racked her frame.

“For tonight, you are the atoner and I am Lord Wynne. After tonight, things may change. Are we clear?”

Sobbing and crying, Megan barely nodded.

Ashwhip breathed a sigh of relief. The first hurdle had been passed. Now, the remaining blocks save one would be easy.

Lord Wynne drew himself up and replaced the compassion of a father with the severity of his role. “The cleansing by Fire,” he intoned.

He moved around her body. Because of the dropped-off section of the altar, Megan lost sight of him quickly as he moved to face her from below. She felt his hands move up her body slowly, gently moving up both thighs to reach her groin. Thinking he was about to penetrate her with his hands, she was totally unprepared when she felt him take the wand and draw it down her again. “The Firebrand Wand,” she corrected herself.

Conflagratio et incendiorum,” he spoke.

Words Megan had heard before, when ritual acts required Sacred Fire. The torches surrounding the circle sent tongues of flame, nine in all, which licked the narrow end of the wand and lit it. He held the wand aloft, the tongues of fire dancing on the tip as the flames flowed from the torches in a kind of nine-spoke wheel. Then the flames receded into the torches, leaving only a white-hot burning light at the end of the wand. He looked down again.

“Cleansing by Fire,” he repeated.

Ashwhip looked away, because she knew what had to happen. She shuddered as she looked up again, realizing that Lord Lambert expected her to watch everything. She watched as Lord Wynne stood, feet apart at his own daughter’s feet, and brought the wand to eye level. She sat mesmerized by the flame, knowing what was to come.

“The First Cleansing must bring pain,” he continued. Without waiting for any reply, and precisely because this would take more will than anything else, he continued, more loudly. “The error in all women begins at birth. In most, it is cleansed away at First Rite. In you, it was not, and so we must enact it now.”

Ashwhip involuntarily brought her hand to her abdomen and felt her scar, softened by many years.

The wand came swiftly down and touched Megan’s skin directly above her navel. She screamed in agony, but he held the wand firmly. “The brand must be clear,” he thought.

After an eternity of seconds, the wand was lifted and dipped in the cauldron, hissing itself out. “Cleansing by Water.”

He continued up her body, lifting the cauldron from above her vulva, raising it over his head and saying, “Inaqia et vitae!” The water bubbled upward briefly and audibly, then settled down.

Megan whimpered in agony, the burning continued even now after the wand was removed.

“Cleansing by Water. The Second Cleansing brings not comfort by seals the power of the First. Look not for comfort, but rather for hope that all will soon end.”

Megan could not imagine worse pain than the wand, so she was unprepared for what felt like acid as he tipped the cauldron directly over the spot where the wand had so badly burned her. Waves of pain flowed freely over her as the liquid from the cauldron brought tears and wails from her, yet the liquid remained exactly where he had poured it, pooling.

Lord Wynne’s heart was breaking, but this must continue. He watched her writhe against the bonds, but the ropes held firm. His mind went back to another time, at this same place, when he had witnessed this ritual for the first time. It was this memory that steeled his spine and hardened him again to finish the task. He remembered the aftermath of the ritual and assured himself that this would end the same way.

“Cleansing by Air,” he said determinedly.

He moved further still up her body to the dagger. In most cases, a dagger was used only ceremonially in ritual, drawing energy in so as to direct it. But this dagger was the Dagger of Air, a ritual tool like no other. “Inestio et glaciorum.” The dagger’s blade turned almost the blue of a clear sky.

“Cleansing by Air,” he spoke again. “The Cleansing by Air changes fire to ice, burning heat to burning cold. As the Cleansing by Water seals the power of the First, so the Cleansing by Air solidifies the power of the Second.”

He brought the dagger down, flat of the blade pressed directly to the spot where Megan was already deeply pained. The pain now moved from hot to cold, but the burning remained and redoubled. She felt the pooled liquid harden on her body and the cold seep into her more deeply than the burning had. But she no longer wailed, though her body was still racking with sobs of pain.

Lord Wynne saw and heard the change. His heart lightened. She would survive. He removed the dagger from her body and dropped it into the cauldron, where it froze the remaining contents into a solid mass.

“Cleansing by Earth,” he boomed, his confidence in Megan renewed.

He lifted the earthen disc. On the obverse was an erect phallus, and the reverse an open vulva with three drops of liquid dripping off. “Terrio et ferematum,” he spoke solemnly. The disc changed very little in appearance, other than a slight glow.

“Cleansing by Earth,” he repeated. “Fire has burned, Water has covered. Air has made solid, and now Earth will seal. Unlike other cleansings, Earth remains forever.”

He lowered the disc to directly over the wound he had thrice already inflicted and dropped it, reverse downward. It was now that Megan realized that though the disc looked the same, it was hotter than anything. It flowed across her body, remaining perfectly round, then contracted inward until it covered only the exact point where the wand had burned, the liquid had pooled and the dagger had frozen. But she no longer wanted to cry out, to scream, to curse her father or Ashwhip, or even to move. She was simply there.

As the last of the pain slowed ebbed from her body, a new sensation came over Megan. The lower section of the altar, where her feet were attached, was sinking as the upper part had. The remaining third of the altar now supported her entire body, from below her shoulders to above her buttocks. She planted her feet firmly down and kept her eyes fixed on the empty space into which she had been staring for what seemed an age.

Lord Wynne looked down and was pleased with what he saw. Her body was accepting all that had happened, she was calm, and he was now prepared to complete the Rite of Atonement. “If I had done this years ago, how different might things have been,” he thought.

“Atoner, you spoke of the error in your mouth. You have been cleansed and the error prevented from ever returning from whence it came. But now we must bar it entry ever into your body.” This was the part he had been waiting for. “Atoner, are you prepared to receive the Cleansing of the Spirit?”

“Lord, that I should be an Open Vessel and of service, I am ready.”

As if one body, Lord Wynne and Ashwhip breathed deeply. She had learned and was willing.

“A Reading from the Book of Life: The Seed of the Priest is like unto Fire, Water, Air and Earth, all bound together by the final ingredient, Spirit. By passing the Spirit into the atoner, the High Priest will bring all elements to bear and forever close the atoner to her error.” He came again finally to her head and looked directly into her eyes, whispering, “Do it well.”

Megan opened her mouth gently and felt the warmth of her father’s manhood come to rest on the roof of her mouth. He had lost some of his erection, but it was returning. She began to think about everything:

“Here I am, tied naked in front of my father. He can see my cunt, my tits, everything about me. He has burned, scalded, frozen and cauterized me. Now he has his cock in my mouth, and I bet I am going to end up swallowing his load. Just another day.”

Her lack of experience did not mean she did not know something about what to do. She closed her lips around his phallus and used her tongue to stroke what she could reach. She sucked in her cheeks to form a better seal and began to use tongue, lips and suction to draw him further in.

Above her head, Lord Wynne’s mind was filling with his own thoughts:

“My daughter, my own daughter. Yes! She is one of us!” He thought about his wife whose stubbornness had made all of this necessary. “Take that you bitch. Your precious daughter is sucking my cock now and you cannot do anything about it!” He looked down and saw the effort she was making, and his thoughts softened.

Megan kept working and trying, but the position of her head, hanging off the altar was making it impossible for her to do anything more than suck and lick her father’s meat. But suddenly, he reached down and grabbed the sides of her head and began to piston himself into and out of her mouth, deeper than she had taken him. She fought hard to suppress her gag reflex as well as to breath, and he kept pushing and pulling his cock into and out of her mouth. Then he lifted her head and held still.

“Its over,” she thought, but wrongly. He shuddered and called out, “The Spirit enters her, she has made atonement,” and he let himself go. Weeks and months of sexual buildup were unleashed as torrents of jism leapt from his cock into her mouth.

Megan felt the first burst and thought she was going to suffocate.

“Swallow, girl, swallow. If you don’t, it will go into your lungs.”

Megan swallowed rapidly, as fast as she could, but she could not keep pace with the volume of semen her father was dumping into her mouth. She felt some of it start to move behind her palette and into her throat, but fortunately, he lifted her head a little more at that exact moment and she was able to swallow that bit as well.

Without ceremony, he released her head and it again impacted the altar stone. But she was already stunned and the impact only made her more so. She estimated that everything was over.

Lord Wynne walked off toward where he knew Ashwhip was still watching.

“Tell Lord Lambert it is done. Tell him that she is cleansed. You can go.”

“No, Lord Wynne. I am ordered to observe all aspects. She is still Closed.”

“She is Closed because I am one Priest. The last time the entire ritual was done, there were three Priests and a High Priest. If Lord Lambert and one of the others had seen fit to join us, she would be an Open Vessel and Cleansed at the same time. That’s why after Earth, the altar converts automatically.”

“Be that as it may, your Lordship, I have to make sure you complete everything.”

“Then you go comfort her. I cannot talk to her as a familiar until after we are done. If I do, I know I will lose my nerve.”

As Lord Wynne walked outside the circle, his now-flaccid cock hanging between his thighs, Ashwhip leaned in closely and spoke to Megan.

“You are almost done,” Ashwhip said quietly. “You did well.”

“Almost? What else is he going to do, skin me?”

“You’re not yet a complete success. Things remain that prevent you from becoming a part of all aspects of the School. Lord Wynne will make sure that you are fully prepared for what is to come, believe me.”

“When can I see how badly scarred I am?”

“Soon enough, but you need to understand. All of us have scars, just most of us have had them long enough that they are soft and not easily noticed. You are unfortunate in that you are receiving them so late. But you have them now, and that’s all that matters.”

Ashwhip kept talking, keeping Megan’s mind from wandering away and allowing Lord Wynne time to prepare himself. When she saw him moving back into the circle, she kissed Megan soundly on the lips, tasting Lord Wynne’s seed, whispered good wishes in her ear and retreated into shadow.

Megan could not see him, but she felt him approach her from below. She felt his leg hair brush against her knees, but he still said nothing. The soreness of her neck prevented her from lifting her head to see, which was good to his mind because it prevented her from seeing his erection poised at her cunt.

He had looked at her before, but not in this way. His eyes moved from the clitoral hood downward to her labia, pink and thin, to her opening from which he could see a slight glistening. Looking over his shoulder and knowing, if not seeing, Ashwhip’s presence, he gingerly placed his tongue on her clit.

Megan jumped, but said nothing.

He licked gently across her clitoral hood, pushing it back and exposing the nerve center beneath. He felt her stiffen a little, but he repeated the process over and over again. Each time he did it, she jumped less and he became more bold and aggressive. With each successive lick, he also worked lower kissing and chewing at her labia and finally pushing his tongue into her opening. She was glistening more now, though he did not know if it was saliva or her juices, and he had to be sure. He sat back on his heels and watched as one, then another, and finally a third drop of juice flowed freely from her and into a receptacle at her feet.

“Let the Opening begin,” he spoke finally.

Megan felt her arms and legs loosened, and for a split second, she thought everything was over. But she realized her error when he took her and rolled her onto her belly on the altar, then refastened her hands and feet. She immediately noticed that he upper body and head were now much lower than her lower body.

Lord Wynne looked with fascination at the sight he now beheld. His daughter’s cunt splayed open and waiting, juices glistening and freely flowing. Above it, the beautiful anal opening. He had always loved fucking his wife in the ass. It was probably that fact that explained why an active sex life and nineteen years of marriage had only produced two children without the use of any contraception. But his pleasure must wait. Megan must come away Opened totally. The Council of Elders had insisted on three things for tonight. First, that she was Cleansed. Second, that she was Opened completely. Third, that she complete the last Rite to become a woman in the Way. The priestesses had modified Megan’s diet without her knowledge to assure that the last part was fulfilled and Lord Wynne had infused the earthen disc with the proper herbs and oils. All that remained was for him to do as his station required and hope for the best.

He drank from the vial Ashwhip had given him, and felt the coolness spread quickly to his groin and his erection solidified like he was 17 again. He stood up taller than before and shouted, “Less it be counter to Your Will, Master, tonight, I shall Open this Vessel.”

He leaned over, and without pausing to allow thought, he plunged into his daughter virgin cunt. He felt himself tear her hymen and heard her gasp of shock. He extracted himself and brought vessel containing her juices up, allowing the small trickle of blood to mingle with them. Returning the vessel to the ground, he reentered her and began to take up a rhythm with her.

Because she was secured, the best she could do was flexing her vaginal muscles, but flex them she did. She had masturbated herself enough time to know what felt good, and she had certainly used enough hairbrushes in her cunny to know where to rub. But the new sensation of a real man’s cock poking her and probing her was also overtaking her and she felt the familiar warmth rising in her. If he could just reach…that…one…spot…THERE! Megan felt her father’s manhood hit one of her hotspots and it was enough to overcome any concerns she had. So what if she felt like a whore. What did it matter if her father fucked her? Was it anyone’s business? Maybe he would fuck her more now that she wasn’t the little virgin anymore. All of her months of anguish at not fitting in were melting away into a fog of pleasure.

She was drawn back to reality though by the realization that he had stopped. She wanted more, but he had stopped. She still felt him between her legs, but he had removed his cock from her. She then felt something cold and wet being poured onto her ass. Her first thought was that it was the liquid from the cauldron, but there was no burning. Then she felt his cock pushing at her ass.

“Not there,” she thought. “You need to fill my cunt.”

“Secretions and blood, woman’s juices. Open this last of the acolyte.” He continued to push, the blood and cunt juice making it not much easier, but he was making way. “Relax,” he whispered. “Just inhale deeply and I’ll push hard on your exhale.”

She drew in a hard breath and then, as she let it go, Lord Wynne pushed hard. Megan felt like her insides were being shredded, but at least he was in. Sweat dripped from his face onto her as he began to again pound her. He leaned again, grabbed her hips and increased his tempo. He needed to build himself to another giant climax, and more than anything, he wanted it to be strong. He was building up as much magickal energy in his body as he could, mouthing Words of Power, rubbing the amulet around his neck occasionally, and forcing his mind to think about the raw carnality of what he was doing. “I am fucking my daughter in the ass, and I am going to release all that I have in me into her cunt. If her mother could see her now, quietly enjoying her father fucking her like a common slut, she would be silent.” He pounded harder and harder, grinding against her ass, feeling the coolness that had entered his groin being replaced by the heat of his power and his seed. “Soon,” he thought, “soon.”

Megan was starting to get into this. Yeah, it felt like a shit in reverse, but it was also amazing. She thought back to all the times she had seen her daddy watching her from the bedroom window as she played in the yard in her swimsuit. There had always been more than fatherly love in those eyes, but now she knew why. Her father loved her and loved her as more than just a daughter. She felt her nipples scraping against the stone, but it was only adding to the feelings of the moment. Any second, he was going to cum in her ass, and then she would be able to look him in the eye and know him as he really was. Nothing could make the moment any better.