Megan's Deception

Story Info
A wife strays and it's all documented.
2.3k words
2.64
44k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicroW87
MicroW87
27 Followers

A little background:

My wife, Megan Williams, (41) is a work from home professional day trader. Previously, she was a professional working as an investment broker for an equity company. She has very flexible hours and spends a lot of time shopping during the week and weekends. She finds nice clothes, but still spends a lot of time "looking". She is 5'8" tall, has a 38 C bust, fit figure, is brunette with medium length hair, a medium complexion, smooth skin and brown eyes. Very outdoorsy. Very attractive.

I am her husband, Gary Williams, (43), a professional chemist in a feed testing lab. 6'0", physically fit, square jawed with brown hair. My hobbies include rock climbing, and hunting in the mountains.

Megan and I have been married for 8 years. The first 5 years of marriage were filled with outdoor adventures. Our sex life was passionate and frequent with fuck sessions on picnic tables, in bushes off hiking trails, by lakes and streams, in waterfalls - just wherever the opportunity occurred. Sloppy blowjobs just off of trails, full juicy fucking on rocks in the sun, anal in the woods all part of the repertoire. Life at home was equally rewarding with more comfortable and controlled settings as we experimented with some light bondage and role playing.

It was during our sixth year that I noticed a subtle change in Megan. Where previously she had been enthusiastic at pretty much any opportunities to fuck, suck, and be eaten she started to decline on occasion. The usual comment was gas or upset stomach. Our dining routine and diets had not changed. She appeared to be in prime health. Routine Doctor visits continued to indicate perfect health. I chalked it up to just getting a bit older.

Megan appeared to have a successful skill in day trading as financially she was contributing to our joint checking and savings accounts. My career was improving with the lab expanding and, due to hiring of more personnel, I had more management responsibilities and less hands-on bench work, although training new chemists and technicians was still my responsibility. Work loads, and consequently hours required, increased, although not exorbitantly. 50 hour work weeks were normal with an occasional weekend day to read some results from an automated chromatography assay. I was included in some R&D/Product Development projects in connection with our sales department which provided a change of pace that was appreciated. The company added a biotechnology division to support a new direction for Marketing. I was assigned projects to support that effort.

One of the projects was to investigate the possibility of a "targeted compatibility" kit for cattle and horses whereby a specific cow/heifer or mare would be matched with a specific bull or stallion for breeding through natural means as opposed to AI (artificial insemination). The concept was to take a DNA swab sample from the two prospective mates, add the swabs to respective media in vials, then take the female sample and react it with cleaving enzymes and then a conversion cocktail to yield a pheromone that was specific for that female and male matched pair. The targeted effect was to make the female interested only to the target male. Work was continuing with some positive results noted.

Megan continued to exhibit less interest in sex and replaced it with shopping trips. She'd be gone for several hours at a time which wouldn't be entirely unusual if she shopped in Bozeman which was about an hour away. On occasion after these trips I'd notice a hint of a different fragrance on her. When asked, she would reply that it was from one of the samplers in the cosmetic department at the department stores that she would visit. Okay, plausible.

On my next rare trip to Bozeman I was on my way to my favorite cigar shop in a larger mall when I was approached by a salesclerk at a cosmetic counter as I passed by. She asked if I'd like to try one of their signature fragrances for men. I usually don't wear anything but aftershave but figured what the hell maybe it's something Megan would like. So, I got spritzed. Immediately I recognized the fragrance and the hairs went up on the back of my neck. Things were starting to gel in my mind. Bits and pieces were fitting together. Frequent shopping trips out of town, unusual fragrances, the occasional small bruise in an odd place on her body, decreased sex drive. My trusting demeanor was rapidly erased and replaced by data collection mode. A plan would be needed.

Since I was in the "Big City" (well for Montana), I did a quick check on my smart phone for electronic stores and found one. I asked the clerk for help as usually the salespeople in these shops are electronics nerds (I mean that in a most appreciative way as electronics are not my forte). An hour later and I was outfitted with a variety of wireless and wired devices with references to some on-line sources also.

Megan had begun to lock her cell phone but I was able to catch it unlocked after she had used it and sat it down just prior to taking a shower. I used the opportunity to clone her phone and was able to then monitor her calls and messages as well as to view her call/message histories. There were a few unrecognized phone calls and messages from the same numbers within short intervals. Usually the messages were short and to the point such as "here now, second from left" or something similar.

My curiosity was piqued so I began to monitor Megan's phone and added a small recording device to her backpack purse that could be remotely activated via wireless connection. Within a day Megan mentioned a shopping trip to Bozeman , so the timing, from my standpoint, was good. The morning of her trip started as normal with me getting ready for work and her sleeping in a bit. I took the opportunity to do a quick check through her backpack purse and verified the recording device was in place but also found several condom packets which was interesting because we rarely used them.

After a quick breakfast I gathered my usual work materials and headed out the door, got in my truck, and headed off down the street. Once out of sight I parked in a previously scouted spot that afforded a clear view of our house. Now the waiting started. I had a flexible schedule at work by this point as my R&D activities were taking precedence over supervisory/management functions. As some of the R&D efforts involved testing in field conditions it was an easy call to work indicating that's where I'd be.

I didn't have to wait long as Megan soon exited our house and hopped in her car. From my vantage point I could see that she was nicely dressed in a light blue short skirt and matching jacket over a white frilly blouse with medium height matching colored heels. Her hair glistened in the sunlight - she was heaven to observe. As she strode to the car her breasts wiggled in that special way to indicate that she was bra-less.

The drive to Bozeman was uneventful. About 15 minutes out I received a message that she was using her phone. The text message just said - "on my way, should be at previously agreed spot in about 15 minutes. Will text specifics when there - I am SO wet".

To say the least I was concerned but needed to follow through. I followed her at a safe distance as she pulled into the mega mall parking lot and found a space. I followed suit and parked a short distance away and followed her into the mall entrance for Macy's. She spent a little time picking out some lingerie - thongs and lacy bras and headed to the dressing room area where she found an empty room and went in. My phone buzzed and indicated she was messaging someone. The text stated "I'm in Macy's, 2nd floor, dressing room third from right, ready and waiting - HURRY!"

I waited and watched. Shortly, a rather plain looking man appeared, looking to be in his mid-30's medium height, shaved head, wearing jeans, work boots and a sweatshirt. He hesitated a bit, scanned the area, and quickly opened the door to the third dressing room from the right. The background music in the store was some 1980's classic rock that was playing loud enough to cover any usual noise, but there was the occasional thump and low gasp coming from the dressing room. At one point a young pleasant-looking female sales clerk knocked on the door to check to see if any help was needed and disappeared into the room. She seemed to stay there for an extended period of time before reappearing straightening her clothes and looking somewhat flushed. Shortly after, the man left in a bit of a hurry and a few minutes after that Megan opened the door and stepped out. She proceeded to the checkout and paid for the lingerie and headed out of the store and to her car. I followed. The trip home was filled with a myriad of thoughts running at a million miles per hour. What if...? Then what? Why?

Megan arrived home late afternoon and I soon followed, pretty much at my normal return from work time. Megan was still in the shower when I arrived. I quickly pulled the recording device from her purse and slipped it in my pocket. Megan appeared out of the shower and got dressed. Jeans and a long sleeved flannel shirt. She could make anything look very sexy. Dinner was a quick one of salad and sandwiches followed by a quick glass of wine. Even though it was a Friday night and no work for tomorrow, Megan announced that she was tired and going to bed. I responded that I had some catch-up paperwork to do and would be in later.

As soon as I could confirm Megan was asleep I pulled out the recording device, plugged in the earbuds and turned it on. Skipping through the mundane parts at the beginning dealing with the travel time I zeroed in on the dressing room door opening and closing. There was a rustling of clothes and the sound of Megan unclipping one of the thongs from a hanger and putting it on.

Shortly after was the sound of the door opening and closing again and Megan saying in a low voice "Bob, I assume?"

A man's voice asked "Alice, right?"

Megan responded "that's right". At least she had the courtesy of not using her real name.

Next came a thump as though someone had been pushed against a wall and the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled.

The slurps and moans began and continued for about five minutes before a male voice said "Stop, stand up and bend over".

A shuffling of feet were heard and what sounded like two hands being placed against a wall. A soft female moan was heard and the comment of "Push it all the way in!" More moans and the unmistakable sound of flesh rhythmically slapping against flesh. Again muted moans.

Just as the pace of the slapping was increasing there was a knock on the door and a female voice asking if everything was alright. Megan asks "What? " followed by the sound of the door opening then a quick "OH!"

Megan's voice said "Come in and close the door!" whereupon the door was closed. Next Megan commanded "Take off your clothes and suck my tits!" at which the sound of clothing being removed and hitting the floor was heard. The slapping of flesh resumed and soft sucking sounds were heard. This continued for a few minutes as heavier breathing was noted. Then Megan's voice breathily saying "I'm getting close, stop sucking my tits and lick my clit. Bob, fuck me harder! "

The pace and impacts of the slapping increased until Megan haltingly moaned "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" A short low gasp was heard and a vibration of the small sitting bench in the dressing room was heard.

This lasted several seconds as a male voice grunted in the background.

Shortly, Megan could be heard catching her breath and merely saying "Thanks". There was the sound of elastic snapping back into place as clothes were being put back on as well as zippers being zipped. The door was heard opening and closing and then Megan again said "Thanks, I needed that! " before the door opened and closed. A minute later the door opened once again and the sound of high heeled footsteps on a linoleum floor were heard just before Megan's voice said "I'll take these".

At that point I switched the recording device off - I'd heard enough.

This above account was the report as submitted by Megan at the end of the kit study. It appears that there are some side effects to the concept when used on humans. The monogamous desire aspect was proven as there were no other actual interactions outside of the marriage. The psychotropic aspects were an apparent enhancement of fantasy elements within the test subject (which I might add led to some serious sex sessions with role playing in the privacy of our home. These were duly noted in the research paperwork also).

The final use material was a liquid developed within the test kit that was applied as a single drop to the skin of the subject. The DMSO solvent carried the material immediately through the body of the applicant and the effects were immediate.

The "MATCH MAKING KIT FOR LIVESTOCK" will be hitting the market in about two months - watch for it...

Private human trials are ongoing. Megan and I are fully satisfied thus far...

Author's Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction (mostly). Constructive criticism is appreciated. Whining because it didn't fit your particular world view is irrelevant.

MicroW87
MicroW87
27 Followers