All Comments on 'Megan's First'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Very Hot!!

Well written! We must have more chapters of the adventures of these 3. Megan has to take Tom as a regular lover, maybe even letting him get her pregnant. I love impregnation stories.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Some issues...

Some issues: 1st - A married couple with children, suddenly without a serious talk about it, enter the Hot wife life and she begins to fuck bareback a strange they met in a restaurant? (I know...in LW stories is a free diseases world)...2nd - They meet a strange and she accepts to go to his house, having her husband completly drunk? Who would defend her from some strange situation? 3rd - The husband was completly drunk, but had the ability to talk normally about what she was going to do and watch all the scene and even cum, and only then he enters in the drunk stupor? If if this story was to be at least a little believable this details should have been taken care. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

One of the better stories here in some time.Thanks for sharing.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Cuck stuff

written quite well. Of course if you have children your mind had better go straight to proper parenting autopilot and if you act on a fantasy you will descend into a dememented and diseased divorce doomed to be disowned by all of society. Please don't do this. For the kids. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story well written I'm sure a. Lot of married wives would love to have this done to them

miss_hornymiss_hornyover 7 years ago
Revenge

there should one more chapter of this adventure of these 3. Megan has to take Tom once more with Bruce in a complete 100% sober situation and his camera so as it will give him the opportunity to get scorch the earth revenge against the both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best!

Without question, this is one of the best stories on literotica!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Not too shabby!

Just like to make a few suggestions about Megan. Do you have a purpose in the cutting remarks she makes about husband? If not, I really don’t see where they do anything but detract from the believability of the story. (Hubby is going along with her taking another rider aboard, would he really welcome being humiliated for no reason?) I doubt it. Impo_64 brought up some very good points—maybe you should consider them next time you write.

Good luck from another SC boy.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Meh

I understand this is a fantasy, but even fantasies have to have some plausibility in order to be enjoyed. I just found this one a little too implausible.

Tom hits on Bruce's wife right in front of him and Bruce doesn't say anything about it? As this story unfolded, I assumed that there would be some "reveal" in the end that Bruce had set up this entire scenario. That would have made sense, and would have explained all of their behavior -- except Megan's.

Megan didn't hesitate to fuck this stranger despite the fact that it was the first time she ever did anything like that. In real life, a woman would be far more hesitant no matter how attractive she found the guy.

There were some predictable elements of this story that are found in many wife-sharing stories. The "bull" had a huge cock -- much bigger than hubby's. The slutwife had multiple orgasms and the most powerful orgasm she ever experienced. Again, in real life, it's very difficult for a woman to relax enough to experience multiple orgasms with a complete stranger. Women aren't wired like men.

Then, as CD pointed out, the humiliation of the husband by the wife seemed out of character and unnecessary to the plot. I suppose that's part of the fantasy, but it's just a turn-off for me.

Finally, the ending...just ended. They went to sleep. Maybe it's just me, but I'm always looking for a "moral of the story", some reason the story was written, or some message the story is supposed to convey. This one just left me empty.

On the plus side, it's well-written. I do appreciate the time and effort you put into it, and I thank you for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid story

What was an erotica adventure that her husband sanctions for her, turns into a belittling session while she taunts him. They might have a stale sex life but she shows disdain for her husband after an hour with a letch she just met.... lost me by the second page. Instantly her husband is second class... divorce the bitch...Tom can have her sorry assistance. Then she can be see how it is to be dumped by two real men.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Slut Free Fall

A slut free fall story. No development. Husband wants it. Luckily some guy just thinks he can walk up on this woman and seduce her in front of her husband, but he isn't that serious since he let's them go. Luckily again, hubby has too much to drink and they run into him again. He lives nearby and then tells hubby he is going to kiss her. Pretty astute. She's all been primed by fantasies and her hubby, so she's down and she soon taking cock and orgasming like crazy. No dramatic tension at all, she just goes from faithful wife to instant slut, just get her pussy wet. Completely boring. You write well, but you have to learn how to plot these things to bring the heat.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Next time...

don't make the husband such a wimp. Let him enjoy watching his wife get fucked and then let him enjoy fucking her too instead of having to whack off and cum in a wash cloth. It's ok for a man to become a cuck if he isn't humiliated gets to fuck the wife too...after all, any time another man fucks a mans wife he becomes a cuck whether he sees it happening or even knows it happened. At least the husband didn't eat a cream pie, which helps earn this story a deserving 5* rating.

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

This story is not without it's flaws but enjoyable nonetheless. My wife and I recently entered the hotwife lifestyle. In eagerly awaiting that evening we meet "Tom".

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Start young

Have to get into that whorewifing young, it doesn't take long to be a washed up old spank and put out with the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another pseudo-male partnered with a selfish, disrespectful slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story stared well with a loving couple exploring a very common desire for a husband who encourages his wife to enjoy extramarital sex. However it then became too drawn out and less believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous