All Comments on 'Megan's Men'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good!

Not bad at all. The dialogue and story line was believable and not pretentious. There was plenty of tease, which alot of noob stories are lacking these days on here. Keep up the good work and don't rush the stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I love stories about girls with little titties

Especially if it's his sister's little titties that he is sucking on.Great story with a good ending, with the three of them fucking each other until they are exhausted. Thanks for the good story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story. I read it nearly every day. I especially like the little twists, like the husband in the next room listening, and the old lady next door watching her giving him a blowjob. Great stuff!! It's nice to see the reference to the closeness of their sibling relationship and not just out and out sex, much more realistic. Highly recommended.

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Well Done

How is it that most of the better stories with a theme of incest seem to come from you writers in the UK?

I don't know the answer but just keep sending them along, ignoring a previous comment to the effect of not rushing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot!

Great story! I'd like to think brother moved in permanently, and they continued to explore in their new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD

Excellent opening paragraph! Like watching the opening scenes a film.

redwolver111redwolver111over 4 years ago
AA isn't what you think it is

I was enjoying the story when Mark and Megan were talking about her cute, small breasts, which confused me. I had be doing some research on breast sizes to try and decide the appropriate cup size for a character of mine I may write a story about. And one thing I learned is that AA is surprisingly smaller than A. Infact AA means completely flat chested. In other words, Megan doesn't have tits hardly at all. Now if you had said A or B then the sibling's dialogue would make more sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...

story TAGS