Megan's Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sososubby
sososubby
40 Followers

"Amanda! Come here, I want to show Julie what we did earlier," Miss said.

When I got close to them, Miss continued, "There is fine. Drop your panties to your knees, turn around, and lift your dress." Seeing the curious and distant smile on Julie's face, I thought "OK, maybe it could be worse in front of a stranger." I did as I was told. The air cooling on my bare flesh, but my face hot as it flushed red.

"Oh my god! Meg! Wow! You really beat the shit out of him, didn't you?" Julie exclaimed. "I'm impressed!"

Miss laughed, replying "Thanks, oh, but we say 'her.' I mean, she's not a man at all, wouldn't you say?" And they both laughed again.

"Can I get a closer look, Meg? Do I ask you or her for permission?" Julie asked.

"Oh, you ask me. Amanda here doesn't get to decide anything, not even what happens to her. Isn't that right, Amanda?"

Without turning around to face them, I answered "Yes, Miss Megan. You decide."

I heard Julie get out of her chair and felt her get very close to me. She addressed Miss, asking "May I?" The reply must've been a nod or a gesture, because I didn't hear anything before feeling Julie's hands clutch my butt cheeks, then lightly caressing them with her finger tips. Being touched so intimately by a stranger who'd been give permission my Miss made me feel like an object, a possession that Miss owned. And it filled my stomach with butterflies.

Julie's fondling got a bit rougher, squeezing here, poking and holding there. She forcefully pushed my legs apart and I adjusted my posture. Reaching between my legs, Julie pinched my inner thighs, aiming for the deepest bruises Miss had left. I didn't hear what she asked just then, but I heard Miss reply "Go right ahead. Anything you'd like, Jules."

I felt Julie's breath on my raw ass, just a moment before feeling her teeth take hold. She was biting me! Her sharp teeth digging into me, not letting go. Miss cheered with an encouraging "Yes! Go for it, Jules! She's all yours!" and then got up and walked in front of me. Facing me she could see my face contort with pain as her friend chose the next sensitive place to clamp down onto.

"Amanda, dear, Julie has had a bit of a bad time today, so we are going to help her improve her day. She's got some steam to blow off, and she's going to use you to do it. She's going to do whatever she wants to you," Miss put her hand on my throat squeezing it and continued, "wonderful, terrible things." Then she smiled, tightened her grip, letting me know what a choke would feel like, and spat on my face. Just then, Julie bit down hard right on a new bruise the spoon had made on my poor butt. At that moment, I realized how totally vulnerable I was, and I had no idea what they were going to do to me.

Miss saw my expression and asked, in mocking concern "Are you afraid, Amanda?"

I was afraid. I nodded yes.

Miss smiled and said "Good. You should be." This got Julie to loosen her bite and let out a scornful laugh, which at least gave me a little relief from the sharp pains she was causing me. She gave me time for one breath before dragging her sharp nails across my bitten, beaten cheeks.

"Did you train her not to scream in pain or am I not giving her enough, yet, Meg?" She scratched me again.

"Both!" and they laughed together again. Miss walked behind me and I heard her open a drawer and retrieve something. Another spanking implement? More nipple clamps? I was almost afraid to know what it was. I heard it land on the sofa beside Julie and Miss said "If you want, when you're ready, Jules."

"Mmmmm. Very nice." And she bit me HARD on my right butt cheek while digging her nails in with a fierce grip on the left.

"Pull up your panties. Keep facing the wall and get your dress off," Julie practically barked at me. She sounded angry and intense, and she scared me. My hands shook as I pulled my panties up, their lace felt rough against my freshly abused bottom and tight against my achingly hard cock. I clumsily reached for the zipper on my dress, getting it most of the way down, enough to pull the dress over my head. Julie grabbed it out of my hands and tossed it aside.

She stood right behind me, I felt her breasts press into my back through her thin t-shirt. She dragged her fingers up my stockings, digging as she reached my bare upper thighs. She scratched with the tips of her nails back and forth across my exposed belly. Then she wrapped both arms around me and, reaching her hands into my bra, spoke into my ear, "Your stepmom told me she had some fun with your nipples. Do they still feel fun? Hmmm?" and pinched each one between her thumb and forefinger, twisting as she rolled them tightly between her strong fingers. I scrunched my eyes closed tightly and opened my mouth to scream, but managed to keep it in, letting out a tortured sigh instead.

Miss cheered from the couch, "Stepmom! I love it!" and laughed. She went on, "I guess you'll have to try harder, Jules."

Julie took the challenge and squeezed my nipples SO hard. I felt she might rip them right off my chest. It was a miracle I kept from crying out.

I sensed Julie stepping backward and enjoyed a break from her torments. Slowly, I opened my eyes and was startled to see Miss standing beside me, walking around, taking pictures with her phone with a huge smile across her face. "You look so pretty when you're scared like that, hon."

Julie's hands traced up and down by legs, venturing all the way up to my ass, her fingers following the shape of my panties around my thighs making me shiver. She reached her hand between my legs and tickled the sensitive space between my scrotum and my ass. I was getting tingles all up my legs and began to worry that if she kept touching me like that, I might actually cum.

It turned out I had nothing to worry about. Her gentle caresses stopped at once, and she reached higher, cupping my balls in her hand and SQUEEZED. She held them like that and squeezed harder. I felt it in my stomach and shut my eyes tightly just as I saw Miss snap a few more pictures. Her smile as wide as ever.

Her grip tightened and a whimper escaped my lips. Then she wrapped her other hand around her first, and squeezed even harder. My whimper got louder as the pain intensified. Julie let out a little laugh and said, "That's it. Let me hear you moan, sissy! Let's hear it!" and tightened again.

I tried to keep it in, but couldn't. My agony expressed itself as along "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," eliciting a laugh from Julie and a cheer from Miss. I started to bend over, trying in vain to alleviate the torturous pressure, but Miss was right there to straighten me up with a hand firmly gripping my neck.

Loosening her hands for just one second, not even enough time for me to get a full breath in, she tightened again. And repeated. Pulsing her vice-like grip, my balls firmly in her fists. I moaned again and she held tight. My vision blurred and I was dizzy from the pain. I had to take a step forward to keep from falling.

Finally, Julie let go. I let out a huge sigh, coughed as I bent over, my hands on my knees, trying to recover. I was given only a few seconds, though. Miss pushed me to the ground, and commanded "Get your panties off and get on your knees."

I did as she said, kneeling in just my bra and stockings, getting more nervous about what was going to happen to me.

"In front of the sofa, there," Miss pointed for me and I crawled to the spot she indicated. "On your hands and knees, all fours. Faster! Move!"

I crawled over and faced the sofa. My ass, bare except for the bruises and teeth marks, exposed. Miss sat in front of me, and casually took up her wine glass. Julie was behind me now, and felt her kneel down, too. Her hands rested on my cheeks and I braced for more biting or scratching. So when she gently ran her finger up and down the crack between my ass cheeks, it was a pleasant shock. As she did it longer, the sensitivity of the area, the new sensation of being touched there for the first time, I felt exposed and helpless, humiliated in a new way.

It got worse as Julie spread my cheeks apart and then scratched my sensitive inner cheeks with her sharp fingernails. The pain intensified as she dug her nails in to the soft flesh, pressing and spreading me open even more. Miss smiled calmly at me, relaxing more and more as my humiliation increased. Seeing my suffering, seeing the humiliation on my face, she sat back, sipping her wine, watching me.

Then I saw her smile wider and look over my shoulder at Julie who had, at last, leg go of my ass. I heard her adjusting something, but couldn't figure out what she was doing. My curiosity left unsatisfied, knowing I wasn't permitted to look back. Then I felt it, a drizzle of cold liquid dripped down between my cheeks, more and more of it. Then Julie's hand spreading it across my asshole. My eyes showed the realization of what Miss had taken out for Julie just as Julie said to Miss, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your sissy now, Meg."

I heard the wet sloshing sound of the lubricant as Julie spread it on her dildo, and I swallowed hard in anticipation. Miss laughed as she quickly took a picture of me on her phone. "I'll show you the expression on her face later, Jules. It's just delicious!"

My eyes clouded over with tears in anticipation of what was going to happen to me. I looked up at Miss, imploring her with my eyes to help me, to stop this, please, please I was thinking! I wanted to cry out, "Please, Miss Megan! Please help me!" But I kept quiet. I knew this is what she wanted. I had to accept it, it was going to happen. Miss held her phone, recording now. "Smile for the camera, Amanda!" she mocked. I let out one sob and took a breath.

Then I felt it, Julie's strap-on. First it was pressure against my tight asshole, then a dull burning as it forced its way into me. Julie dripped more lubricant, cooling me. Then more pressure and, as she pushed her dildo deeper into me, the pain of being stretched fully coupled with the full feeling of being penetrated. My mouth opened, my eyes wide, my legs shaking.

I could feel it pushing inside me, it felt as though it was reaching up into my tummy, and it kept going further. Julie grunted softly as she pushed, deeper and deeper. I concentrated on breathing and tried to stay relaxed for her. I just needed to relax.

Looking up at Miss, in a sudden burst of confidence, "Miss Megan! Oh please, may I kiss your feet! Oh please!" Her feet, dangling just inches from my face, I could almost smell them! All day in her flats with no socks, they could fill my world. Kissing them, tasting them, would give me such comfort! "That is my happy place," I thought. I felt I needed to kiss them.

"No, no, Amanda. No distractions. Feel everything Julie is doing to you," she answered.

Just then, Julie pushed in with a big thrust and I felt her thighs against my sore ass. My eyes were like saucers, looking at Miss, as I took the length of Julie's dildo. Miss smiled at me, her eyes a little glassy and wondered if she wasn't turned on. I hoped, oh how I hoped, she was!

"Good girl, you take it all!" I heard Julie call from behind me. Then she pushed against me before pulling out slowly. I moaned at the sensation. It felt incredible sliding out of me, I arched my back and exhaled slowly. It was almost all the way out when Julie thrusted it all the way back in with a forceful THRUST and I gasped. She adjusted her posture, held me by my hips and pulled out slowly again. I shuddered as I felt the long dildo slowly slip out of my stretched hole.

Miss was definitely turned on. Her eyes watching me, her breathing heavier. I saw her wink at Julie and then THRUST! Julie slammed into me, I groaned, but before I could even adjust, it was back out and then THRUST all the way back in. I couldn't keep from groaning louder as Julie started pumping in and out of me, hard but slow at first. Then picking up speed. My breathing forced into the rhythm of her thrusts, faster, harder.

I felt myself stretched, a dull pain through my tight, sensitive asshole, but had no time to even think. Just UNF UNF UNF UNF. Was it my breathing or Julie's, I didn't know. Was I pushing back to match her thrusts or was she pulling me by my hips? I was lost in it.

Julie leaned over my back, picking up speed. She was fucking me fast and hard now. Her hands moved up to the sides of my chest as she pulled me and fucked me. My whole body in sync with her hard thrusting, my thoughts came in fast bursts, as if delivered by her dildo being driven into me. Deep into me. My thoughts only of being fucked "I-AM-BEING-FUCKED" over and over.

Julie reached down and grabbed one nipple, pinching and releasing in time with the thrusts of her dildo in and out of me. My whole body was being fucked, I could feel her through my whole body. Her dildo filled me up, up to my nipples. My legs tingled down my thighs, into my feet. "I need this," I thought. "I-NEED-THIS!" with the rhythm of Julie's strapon.

She pulled out and I heard myself say "No, please! More!" and saw Miss Megan's face light up. Julie laughed and slapped my ass hard.

"No, sissy. We're not nearly done. Roll over!" and she helped by pushing me down, rolling me onto my back on the floor in front of where Miss Megan was sitting, watching.

I spread my legs wide, looked up at Julie and begged "Please!"

Leaning down, hooking my legs with her arms, she lowered herself down and raised her hips. She had me pinned to the floor, almost rolled in half, my ass pointed up. She was between my legs, on top of me, and for the first time I saw her dildo. She'd already fucked me with it, it had been inside me, and now I saw it for the first time. A realistic, 8" cock, attached to Miss Megan's black leather harness. I felt so strongly that I wanted it.

She pressed the tip against my hole and said "Beg for it, slut!"

Being called that just heightened my desire and I complied "Yes! Please Julie! Please fuck me! I need it! Please I need you to fuck me! Please!" Hearing myself say it out-loud, I meant it more and more. I felt that if she didn't push it back into me, I might cry! I truly needed it! NEEDED!

All at once, one hard THRUST and it was deep inside me. Julie above me, an intense look of aggression on her face as she pounded me. My legs held wide and high in the air, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. But I didn't want to! I wanted to feel her inside me!

In this position, her thrusts were much harder. She slammed into my ass so hard it was almost like I was being spanked again. She picked up speed and fucked me harder. It hurt, and I could see she wanted that. She was mad and taking it out on me. I wanted to do that for her, I wanted to be her outlet.

"Yes, please! Fuck me harder, Julie! Hurt me with your cock!" I moaned out.

"Shut up, slut!" she said and went harder. She spat on my face as she slammed into me again and again. "Open your mouth!"

I did.

She spat into it. Again.

I moaned and winced with her thrusts. She was like an animal. I was like a thing to her. Picking up more speed, her face flush, sweat dripping from her brow, the pain and pleasure filling me. I was moaning, grunting, crying. I was overwhelmed and dizzy, and she just kept going. I felt her fucking me deeply, frantically, and I cried more, letting out sobs. She went harder still. I cried out "No! I can't anymore! Please!" and she went even harder, faster.

"Cry for me, slut!" she yelled, but she didn't have to. I was sobbing, face streaked with tears, uncontrollably. How did she have the strength? Wasn't this the hardest she could fuck me? But no, it wasn't. She fucked me harder. Then faster.

She pulled out all of a sudden, threw herself onto her back, and pushed her hand down her pants under the harness. I saw her rubbing herself furiously, her head held back, breathing hard.

She reached a foot forward between my spread legs and kicked me. "Don't you dare cum! Only I cum! Only I cum!" My balls jumped in painful shock, my cock still stiff, throbbing as it lay neglected against my tummy, precum dripping from the tip.

She rubbed herself madly, looking at Miss and then at me, as I lay panting, face twisted in the tingling pain that radiated out from my abused asshole. She kicked me again and as I cried out, her body convulsed, her back arched, her head flew back and she clutched her breast, moaning, yelling, "Yessssss! Fuck!!! Only I cummmmm!" Her whole body spasmed again and again. Here eyes shut tightly, mouth open in a long, silent moan.

Julie collapsed backwards, panting. I lay still, not sure if I should move or even if I could. My legs were still shaking. I felt empty and sore. Starting to breath deeper, I noticed that I was still crying, though softly now. I heard Miss get up, but was too weak to even lift my head from the floor.

She walked to Julie, and bent down with a glass of water for her. She sat next to her and they embraced. "Feeling better, Jules?" and they laughed, holding each other.

"Much, much better, Meg. You're a saint." She sat herself up and unfastened the harness.

I tried to sit up, too, but fell back. Miss laughed and sat back down on the sofa nearest where I lay on the floor. She called me over, "Pull yourself over to me, Amanda." I squirmed over, staying on my back, feeling how shaky my legs were in just trying to do that.

Managing to get my head under where she sat, Miss then looked down at me with a smile, kicked off her shoes and said "Here you are, sweetie. You can kiss stepmom's feet now." She placed her sweaty feet on my face and I happily kissed and licked at them. Feeling my pounding heart calm down as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be soothed by the rich, funky scent of her feet and their sour, salty taste -- my happy place.

Despite the aches, the burning, the throbbing pains and bruises, the deep pain pulsating from my asshole, I breathed in her musky, funky feet and felt peaceful. My head was spinning from what I'd been through. I was aware of my whole body, every place I'd been slapped, pinched, bitten, and fucked. It was all vibrating in unison, every part of me, from my legs up to my face, stinging and hot, all in unison, pleasure and pain, all one. With her feet on my lips, I fell asleep.

sososubby
sososubby
40 Followers