Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been bound a couple of times this week already," Mick said. "What do you think of it?"

"I like it," Megan said. "It's kind of naughty but it feels safe when you're with someone you know and trust. Like acting out a fantasy, I guess."

"Right, being helpless in the hands of a man," Harry said. "Common fantasy. But like you said, so far it's been safe. Someone you knew. A simple role play. Today we will turn it up a notch. We'll be watching and you'll be safe, but you will have less control and you won't know or see your partner or partners."

"Oh, wow," Megan said. It was a hot day but she was now breaking out in goosebumps and a cold shiver went through her. She was truly nervous and frightened. She trusted the guys but things were amping up quickly. If someone wanted to do something to hurt her, could Harry and Mick really stop them? "Um, OK, uh, what do I do?"

"Your job is easy," Harry chuckled. "You just have to lay still and look pretty. Of course, you won't be able to do anything else. Oh, and yes, you have permission to cum."

"Thank you, daddy," she said nervously.

The guys took her top and shorts off, leaving only the thong and heels. They handcuffed her wrists behind her back. They put a blindfold on her and a ball gag in her mouth. They led her through the house. She wasn't sure where they were going, but she tried to picture the house in her head. When they sat her on a soft leather sofa, she realized they were in the den. She could picture the room with its large sectional sofa, love seat, recliner, coffee table, big-screen TV, small bar and pool table. They guys weren't rich, but they had put all their efforts into this man-cave style space. Megan always thought it was really nice. What she couldn't see was the pool table was covered with a variety of bondage devices, including duct tape, rope, chains, leather cuffs, nipple clamps and the like.

"We have to go back to your house for a while," Mick said. "We'll leave the door open in case you have any guests while we're gone. Be a good girl and show them lots of warm hospitality."

She heard them leave and squirmed uncomfortably, wishing she could at least see. It was excruciating, just sitting there, not knowing what was going to happen or who might already be there, just watching her. At least they hadn't immobilized her. She could move her legs and stand up if she wanted. The handcuffs weren't too tight. She was OK, just scared and nervous and yes, a little excited. She wondered if Pierce might be about to collect his fee and if she would be able to tell it was him. She knew she would recognize his voice, but what if he didn't talk? Surely, she would recognize all those muscles. None of the other guys Harry and Mick had introduced her to so far had muscles like that. Of course, maybe this was going to be someone totally new. They said she wouldn't know "him". Terrifying. Or "them". Even more terrifying.

She heard a door open. Footsteps nearing, then stopping at what she thought might be the doorway. She trembled. Then silence. Then more footsteps, lighter, further away. A different person? Or maybe the first guy took his shoes off? Why weren't they saying anything? The fucking she could take -- she thought, anyway -- but the waiting, the not knowing, that was driving her crazy.

Suddenly the footsteps were back. Fast. Loud. Boots or hard shoes. They came toward her in a hurry. Hands grabbed her arms and pulled her on her feet. "Get up, slut," a deep voice growled. She didn't recognize it. Definitely not Pierce. But who? "So you're the dumb cunt who let two old guys tie her up and thought everything would be OK. I swear, the prettier you sluts are, the dumber you are. You're hot though. Might be brainless but you got everything else. And that's all I need."

This guy was scaring her. He didn't sound like he was role playing. He sounded like he wanted to inflict pain. Like he had tricked the guys and was going to be much rougher with her than they would have allowed. This dark fantasy was becoming a nightmare.

His hands were touching her breasts now, firm but not too rough. Then his hand felt between her legs, pushing inside her thong and touching her pussy. "Oh yeah, that will do nicely," he said. Megan was trembling, mostly fear but partially excitement. He must have read her body language. "Listen, I'm not a rapist. I was told this was OK and you wanted this. If that's not the case, just shake your head no and I'll leave you alone or help you if you need it. But if this is part of this 'training' or whatever, nod yes and we'll have some fun."

Megan felt reassured. She nodded yes. "Good," the man chuckled. "Hot little slut, just like they said. I'm not going to be gentle, but I won't hurt you on purpose. Understand?"

Megan nodded again. Her pussy was so wet. He was going to manhandle her. Sexy, but scary. The words "on purpose" were particularly unnerving. He didn't promise he wouldn't hurt her, only that he wouldn't mean to. This was going to be more than her role playing had been so far. This had an edge to it, an intensity. A reality. The guys were taking bigger risks now, it seemed.

He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She could feel his strength. He was a large man, broad shoulders and chest, big arms. She could tell she was lifted high off the ground and he must be tall. He carried her with ease, then set her down gently on the pool table. "Hmm, lots of fun stuff to play with her -- you and all these goodies."

She didn't know what goodies he was referring to. But she could guess. Sex toys or maybe bondage devices. Hopefully nothing too extreme. Being tied up was one thing. She heard of people who liked to be whipped or spanked. She didn't think she would like that at all ... well, maybe a little spanking, she thought.

The man -- she called him Muscles in her head -- uncuffed her wrists and made her lay flat on her back on the table, arms over her head, legs spread wide. "I'm taking your gag out," he said. "You make a peep and I'll shove something twice as big down your throat to keep you quiet. Got it?"

Megan nodded and he took the ball gag out of her mouth. He kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. He put his finger in her mouth. She sucked on it instinctively. He pushed his finger back in her throat and pushed it in and out of her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it as if sucking a cock.

"Born to suck," he chuckled. "Looks like you were built for two things: look hot and be a cock toy." He groped her breasts roughly, squeezing them hard and pulling on her nipples. To keep from making any noise, she bit her lip. "Like that, huh?" he sneered. She nodded.

"Could be bigger," he said. "But these are nice little handfuls you got here. Firm. I like that." Megan felt him grab her breast in one hand, his hand cupping her breast at the base and squeezing. With the other hand, he put some sort of elastic band over her breast and slid it down around the base of her breast. It was tight and squeezed hard around her. It felt like her breast was being pulled away from her body. She pictured it looking like a balloon atop her chest now. He did the same with the other breast. It hurt but wasn't extreme. It was more just sensitive and uncomfortable.

"Now those are some nice fun bags," he said. He turned her over on her hands and knees so her bound breasts hung down. He smacked one on the side, making it slap into the other. He laughed. She winced, but he hadn't hit her too hard. It stung a little, but in kind of a good way. He slapped her tits a couple more times and pulled on her nipples. They were very hard and sensitive. Her breasts felt heavy and engorged and she wondered if they were discolored -- maybe turning red due to the circulation being limited by the bonds.

Something touched her lips. She realized it was the head of his cock. She opened her mouth and he put the head between her lips. She licked the head and pressed her lips firmly around him. The head was big. Really big. She wondered how big his cock was. She wished she could see it and his big cum-filled balls. She wanted to feel them slapping against her chin or, better yet, her ass as he fucked her pussy. As long as things didn't get too extreme, she could definitely cum like this.

"Yeah, you like that cock," he said. "Cock hungry slut. Don't even know who I am and you'll open your fucking mouth and eat my cock without a second thought."

Megan hated to admit that what he said was true. She had basically given up her decision making willingly. Other than the blindfold, she wasn't bound or restricted now. She had consciously made the decision to submit her body to an anonymous stranger. What had she become?

"You want to know how big it is, don't you?" he laughed. "I can see the two or three brain cells that haven't been fucked out of your pretty little head swimming around in there. You want to know how big it is. You wonder if you can take it." He pulled out. "Don't you?" Megan, head down shamefully, nodded.

He grabbed her hair and held her head firm. She felt his cock along the side of her face. He kept moving until she felt his big round balls next to her chin. He pressed the head of his cock against her skin. It was near the base of her slender neck. He was massive. "Big enough to make you feel it in your chest," he said. "See, that's why I can't guarantee you I won't hurt you. My eyes tell me there's no way you can take me in any of your holes. Your daddies, my cock and your cock-hungry body tell me there's no way you won't take every inch. Something's gotta give. Bottom line is, I'm going to fuck you balls deep. I don't want it to hurt you, but if it does, well, I'll get over it. And you will too... eventually. You're young and tight and flexible. I bet all your little parts will just snap back into place. Little sluts like you take years to stretch out."

Muscles was not a nice man, this much was clear. Her best interests were not at heart. If she could start all this over, she wasn't so sure this moment wouldn't be the one that would make her call it all off and never lure Mick and Harry over. She also wasn't so sure this wasn't exactly what she had secretly hoped for. Either way, it was like being at the top of a roller coaster. The decision had been made, the ride was in motion. The only thing to do now was to finish it.

Muscles pulled the bands off her engorged breasts and laid her on her back once more. He wasn't rough with her when he moved her like this. But he was firm. He was moving her body around like he might arrange objects in a workshop. That was it, she felt like an object. He had made a point of discounting her intelligence. She was just a body, a piece of flesh. The fact that he found her flesh desirable was still somehow flattering and exciting. She should have been offended by his lack of respect, but she wasn't. She wasn't ashamed. She was scared, but she didn't feel useless or stupid. She knew she was smart. She knew she was loved. And she knew that, despite his attitude, he admired her beauty and wanted a piece of it for himself.

He pushed her calves back against the backs of her thighs. "Hold just like that," he said. She held her legs up, heels touching her ass cheeks. He used leather bands to bind her ankles and shins to her thighs. It didn't hurt. She was flexible and the bonds were tight but didn't dig into her skin. He used similar bands to tie her wrists and elbows together above her head.

He picked her up again. With her legs bound, she was like a tight little ball. He sat on the edge of the table, held her against his chest with her back to him and lowered her toward his crotch. He used the head of his cock to push the thong aside and worked the head between her pussy lips. She gasped. He laughed. "Felt that, didn't you, bitch?"

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face back against his, cheek to cheek. Her lips were parted and she was gasping, but otherwise remaining quiet. He nibbled her ear and kissed her neck while his cock slide slowly into her. He was massive, incredibly thick, rock hard. If her pussy had a brain, it would have had very mixed emotions. It was wet and hot and willing, clearly wanting to take every inch of him. But it was also tight and overmatched. Megan thought about when her mom used to tease her about putting too much food on her plate, "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach." She could say the same thing to her precious little pussy right now. It wanted more than it was prepared to take.

Want or not, Muscles was making her take it. He wasn't ripping into her. But he was pushing steadily, no signs of stopping.

Muscles loved the feel of this tight little cunt wrapped around his cock, how it resisted weakly, then yielded to his superior size and power, it's juices flowing freely in an effort to make his entry easier for them both. "Your cunt is smarter than you are, slut," he laughed. "It knows what it wants. Amazing how something so small can overcome its limitations when it feels something it wants."

Megan just moaned quietly. She felt like she was being split in two. How much more of him could their possibly be? It felt like he was in her guts and she pictured the head pushing past her ribs toward her lungs. It was an absurd image, she know, but that's what it felt like. She had never felt a cock so large in her admittedly limited experience. She was so full.

She let out a little cry of surprise when she finally felt his balls against her. "Yep, it's all inside your little cunt," Muscles chuckled. "I gotta say, I wasn't sure you could do it. At least, not without a little more effort. I sometimes forget how flexible and juicy little teen cunts like you are. Yeah, you're a good little whore. This is gonna be a good day."

Megan was still undecided as to whether this was going to be a good day or not. For every scary or slightly painful thing that happened, there was an equally exciting or pleasurable experience. It was still early and things could go either way. It was sort of like what she was experiencing now, up one minute, down the next, her body riding his massive shaft.

"I'm missing my workout time for this," Muscles groaned theatrically. "What am I going to do? Hmm. I got it. Did you know, slut, that you can build muscle two ways? Usually I lift a lot. Heavy weights. But you can also build muscle by doing a lot of reps at a lower weight. You're small but strong. A little hard body. Former athlete, right?"

Megan nodded.

"Yeah, firm little thing. I like that. So I'm guessing your about 115 pounds?"

She shook her head.

"120?"

She nodded.

"So, let's go for 100 reps of 120 pounds and see how that feels, shall we?" He kept his weight on the edge of the pool table, his legs spread, forming a sturdy base. His back was at a 45 degree angle from the table top, similar to how he would sit on a weight bench. He had his hands on Megan's slender waist. He could feel her ribs and her strong abs. Her bound hands and elbows rested atop her head. Her legs were all still folded up and bound tightly. She was a compact unit with plenty of handles and easy access to her pussy.

He lifted her up until only the tip of his cock was inside her. Then he lifted her all the way off, held her up so her pussy was at eye level, then slowly brought her back down, placed her pussy on his cock and pulled her all the way down until he was balls deep. "That's one" he said.

He slowly pushed her back up again, his cock ever rigid, until he had her all the way off him. He kissed her left ass cheek before he dropped her back down again. He took it so slow, she felt every bump and vein and inch of him passing through her walls. She was completely full and her juices made sexy little squishing and squirting noises as he plunged her depths.

"The key to a low-weight, high-rep workout is to control the weight at all times," Muscles said. "You want to take it slow. The duration you hold the weight and the length you make it travel is the key."

This was excruciating. The pleasure was so intense each time he entered her. Then the pressure as he stuffed her full was uncomfortable but exciting. She wanted him to pick up the pace, just a few quick strokes would do the trick. This slow and steady pace was original and she appreciated that, but it was incredibly frustrating.

After his fifth rep, he picked her up and held her to his face, licking her pussy for just a moment, then resuming his lifting. "Little energy drink there," he chuckled. "Zero calories yet so sweet. Amazing what they can do these days, isn't it?"

His pace did gradually pick up, but he continued to lift her full off him each and every time. It was slow and arduous and incredible. His stamina was amazing. This was the sort of man who could say he wanted to fuck you all night and actually back it up.

Megan's pussy was on fire. He was fucking her raw. She had already been pounded so hard by Mason earlier and now each rep from Muscles felt like she was being split in two all over again. She needed release and rest. A great orgasm and some time to recover. That's what she needed. But it's not what Muscles seemed to have in mind. His needs were all that mattered. Megan's was a means to an end to him. A toy. Her level of pleasure was of little consequence to him, outside of taking pleasure in making little sluts cum all over his huge cock.

Muscles knew he could make her cum anytime he wanted to now. But he wanted to torment her more first. It was so fun to turn the tables on these little cock-teases. He knew if he kept going so slow, she would be unable to get off. She would remain on edge, just like he was. By the time he got to his 100th rep, she was biting her tongue and lips, trying not to whimper or beg or scream. Muscles loved it. She was barely able to control herself. He was in the one in control. He could do anything he wanted to her. And she would thank him for it.

Finally, he lifted her off his cock and laid her back on the table, hands over her head. He stood over her, jerking his cock and slapping it against her face and lips.

Megan couldn't believe it. He was going to cum and she didn't get to. Again. But oh, how she loved hearing him beat his cock. She could feel his balls in her hair. She wanted to feel that hot load on her face or in her mouth or wherever he wanted to put it. If his volume was in any way related to his cock size and strength, she might drown in his cum. There would be worse ways to die, she thought in her sex-addled, orgasm-deprived brain.

"Mouth closed, slut," he ordered just before he came. Long thick ropes of cum spurted across her face, making her look like a crazed sports fan painting her face in team colors before a big game. Muscles hadn't cum in a couple of days, so his load matched his size. He covered her face with giant globs and reveled in his work of art when he was done. "Nothing more beautiful than a pretty slut covered in cum."

After a couple of photos, he used a spoon to shovel the cum into her waiting lips. Megan welcomed the afternoon treat, pushing aside her frustration and taking pride in knowing that she had provided him the pleasure and release he needed.

"Your blindfold is a mess," Muscles said. Megan wondered if he was going to let her see him. Instead, muscles covered her face with her top that the guys had removed earlier, dropping it over her eyes as he removed her blindfold. He held the cum-covered cloth over her mouth, watching cum drop onto her tongue. Then he stuffed it into her mouth. "Suck on that for a while. Get every fucking drop of cum off of it."

Megan nodded, working the cloth forward in her mouth so as not to choke on it. She could taste his cum on it. She thought about where it came from -- that magnificent cock and huge balls. She pictured him still being hard. He seemed like a sexual beast, like a man who could fuck you for an hour straight, cum, take a five-minute break and then fuck you for another hour. She realized she was fantasizing, imagining a man she hadn't even seen. But it was fun to think about.

123456...8