Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

Story Info
Megan is forced out of her comfort zone.
29.2k words
4.8
40.8k
40

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 4: OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE

The guys were too tired when they got home to have any more fun with Megan after they got her home from her cum-fest day. And Megan was too tired to think about eating any real food, even though she would have been allowed. Megan slept on the living room couch while the guys slept on the beds upstairs. She was still wearing her tiny neon shorts, crop top, choker and heels when she woke up the next morning. She had to think for it a minute -- it was Tuesday. Her parents were due home on Saturday.

She smelled coffee and bacon and sat up, realizing how hungry she was. Starving it felt like.

She got up and walked slowly into the kitchen, stretching her aching muscles. Harry and Mick were both working on breakfast. It looked like a big one. Eggs, toast, bacon and pancakes. They were going all out. Megan's mouth watered.

"Good morning, babe," Mick said. "Sleep OK?"

"Like a rock," Megan said. "How about you, daddy?"

"Very well," Mick said. "It was a long day yesterday."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "But it was a lot of fun."

"Hungry?" Harry asked.

"Famished," Megan said. "I guess cum is like they say about Chinese food -- you eat it and half an hour later you're hungry again." She smiled, happy that she made them laugh.

"Guess you just didn't eat enough," Harry said.

"Guess not!" Megan said.

"Well, how about some real breakfast today?"

"I can't wait! Can I help?"

"You'll be plenty busy today," Mick assured her. "Relax for now."

Megan sat at the dining room table and looked at her phone, responding to texts from Kasey and her parents, assuring them all that she was alive and well. Kasey talked about what a great mood her dad was in last night and she was worried to go to college and leave him all alone with no one to take care of him. Megan resisted the urge to tell her why he was in a good mood and that, one way or another, her dad would be taken care of. She asked Kasey if she wanted to get together on Saturday night, maybe see a movie.

"That would be fun," Kasey responded. "Dad said he saw a movie last night and the climax was incredible."

Megan giggled and responded, "It sure was!" She sent it, then quickly sent a follow text, "Stupid autocorrect, I mean, I'm sure it was!"

"Having fun?" Harry asked when he heard her giggle.

"Yes, sir," she said. "Just texting with my friend Kasey. She's funny."

"Cute too," Mick said.

"Yeah, she's always been popular with the boys," Megan said.

"Any chance she would want some training too?" Harry asked.

"Kasey? No, I don't think so, I mean, we've never talked..." Megan said. "I mean, I don't know how I would even ask her that."

"Just something to think about," Mick shrugged. The guys brought the food over and joined Megan at the table. "So, we're making good progress on your training. Four full days left."

"Yes, on the things we said we would cover, we've already done becoming a master cocksucker, public sex, group sex, body preparation and teasing and proper dress and attire," Harry said. "We've done some bondage and toys, but there's more to be done there. Anal, obviously, is still on the list. And I know you did some role playing with Walters and Peterson yesterday, but we will probably do more of that as well."

"I can't believe how much I've learned already," Megan said, shaking her head. "Meeks is right, you guys are great teachers."

"He said that?" Harry asked.

"Yes, sir. He said I should trust you. I assured him I do."

"That's good," Mick said. "Trust is important, especially with some of the things we are doing today and tomorrow."

"Yep, bondage and anal training, plus a few other surprises," Harry said.

"I love surprises," Megan said, her mouth full of bacon. She was shoveling food in fast. It was weird though, she did feel like something was missing. It must have shown on her face.

"Everything taste OK?" Mick asked

"Yes, sir. It's delicious. It's just, well, something's missing."

"What's that dear?" Mick asked as if he already knew the answer.

"I, well, uh, I would really like some cum," Megan said, shocked to hear the words from her mouth.

Mick and Harry nodded at each other and grinned. "We thought so," Harry said. "You're not all the way there, but you're developing a craving. That's a good sign. Of course, we will oblige."

Both men took out there cocks and stood on either side of her. Megan sucked them both, surprised at how good it felt just to have a mouth full of cock again. It was soothing, like a pacifier, but also exciting, making her horny as those cocks touched her throat and their balls bounced against her chin. Was she really such a slut that she couldn't go more than few hours with a cock in her mouth and cum in her belly? And was it really such a bad thing if she was?

The guys had obviously taken their pills this morning and that, combined with a good night's rest, breathed new life into their old-man cocks. They stuffed her throat deeply, but with long, steady strokes, not the frantic, violent, near-choking that she had experienced at times yesterday.

"Want it on your pancakes or toast?" Mick said, pulling out and jerking his cock, nearing his orgasm.

"Mmm, pancakes please," Megan said. "It can soak right in. Better than butter."

Mick first, then Harry, dumped their loads all over her pancakes. She had not put butter or syrup on them yet, so the cum sat atop them for a moment, then soaked in. Virtually every bite would include sperm.

After they sat back down, Megan dug hungrily into the pancakes, dry except for their contributions. "Yummy! That's exactly what I needed."

"Cum addict got her fix," Mick nodded to Harry.

"I'm happy to be her supplier," Harry laughed.

As they ate, the guys asked Megan more about each of her encounters from the day before, getting her thoughts after some rest and time to reflect.

"Well, I don't know what I want to do this fall, but I know I don't want to go to college," Megan said. "I didn't like being with Mr. Blackmon and his friend. They weren't mean, but they weren't fun, either. I don't think they cared about me at all. I think I would suck and fuck my way to good grades but have nothing to show for it in the end."

"Interesting," Harry said. "Did you hear any ideas you liked?"

Megan shared that she was intrigued by the modeling offer from Yelton and that it was more appealing than modeling for Quigley, though only because of her mom. She had the same reservations about Rothman because of her dad, but otherwise liked the opportunity the position he described would present. She had no interest in Hanson's sugar daddy offer, but she felt compelled to support Granderson, though no money would be involved. And she like and trusted Meeks enough that, should she go through with body modifications or enhancements, she would like him to do it and would pay him in any format he wanted.

She enjoyed being with Walters, Peterson and Darrell, but there was no indication that they had anything to offer her long-term. But she would be happy to see any of them again if her training called for it.

"Good to know," Mick said. "That actually fits with what a lot of our thoughts were too. We do have a plan that we think you might like. A suggestion to help you test the waters and figure out what you want to do."

Megan was very excited to hear their plan. Essentially, they suggested she do internships with Rothman, Quigley and Yelton, working for each to see where she felt most comfortable and which presented the best career opportunities.

"I like that idea," Megan nodded. "I just have to think about it a little bit. My parents won't be happy. I have to see if they will let me live here or if I should get my own place."

"You could live with us, of course," Harry said. "Or we might be able to arrange a place nearby."

"Granderson will have some extra room once Kasey goes to college," Mick smiled. "Might kill two birds with one stone there. Your parents would suspect nothing. All they would know is that you were trying your hand at some modeling while making money as an administrative assistant. They might question your attire and your decisions to not go to college, but they would know nothing of your sexual endeavors. You could explain that Kasey asked you to keep an eye on her dad and that he was willing to give you a place to stay in exchange for some help with the housework."

"That's smart," Megan smiled. "You're devious daddies!"

She agreed to think about it in the coming days before her parents got back. There was much to figure out. And still much to learn.

"Anything you were disappointed about yesterday, other than your experience at the college?" Harry asked.

"Well, I was really nervous at Dad's office and at the park -- dressed like this in public still freaks me out," Megan said. "But the only real disappointment was that I wanted to cum so badly. I know it's selfish, but I don't want to lie to you. I really wanted to cum."

"It's good that you're honest," Mick said. "And it's good that you obeyed. Today, you will be rewarded. I promise you will have the opportunity to cum and permission to cum as much as you want."

"Thank you, daddies!" she squealed. She jumped up and hugged them both.

Megan took a much-needed shower, then got dressed. They had instructed her to put on skin-tight red mini-dress that came to the bottom of her ass cheeks. It had a series of large ovals around the waist line that revealed most of her slender waist as well as hints of the bottoms of her breasts. The low-cut top and tight fit showed more cleavage than she realized she had. She wore no bra and only a black g-string underneath. Once again, her perfect legs were on full display, completely bare and aided by ankle-high red boots with six-inch heels. Her shoulder length hair, freshly washed, hung straight today, per their orders.

She could barely move in the little dress and wished she hadn't eaten so much for breakfast. Of course, if a day of ingesting cum-only didn't make the dress fit any better, there wasn't much more she could do. She felt like it was going to rip apart at any moment, but the fabric was both flexible and strong and managed to hold everything in, amplifying her firm body, tiny waist and enticing curves.

"I think we're gonna need a bigger dress," she joked as she came downstairs, referencing one of her dad's favorite movies.

"Not on your life," Mick said. "Damn, that looks like it was painted on."

"If that's paint, that artist deserves an award," Harry added.

"Thank you," Megan said. "You're going to make me blush."

"So, you said you liked role playing yesterday, right?" Harry said. "So, to start things today, you're going to do that some more. You're going to pretend to be ditzy and naïve while a repairman tries to figure out why the washing machine isn't working?"

"It's not working?"

"It is, we just took out sensor," Mick said. "It will take him five minutes to fix it. But, in that time, you're going to be teasing him, but you'll act like you don't realize it. You'll be driving him crazy in that outfit. Eventually, you will realize what you're doing to him, will feel bad about it and let him fuck your brains out. Pussy only."

"Oh my," Megan said. "Um, do you know this man?"

"Not really," Mick laughed. "That's part of the fun. He has repaired our machine before. He's good and seems trustworthy. He will see that we're here so he won't get carried away. But just tell him that we can't hear you or whatever and get the fucking you've been craving."

"When is he coming?" Megan asked. She was nervous. The last two days it had felt weird being with men she sort of knew and she had worried about her reputation. But now, a total stranger? This was different. She wasn't worried about her reputation, she was worried about her safety. How could she trust this man? How could they?

As if reading her thoughts, Harry responded.

"He should be here in about 15 minutes. Now listen, this is where you start to learn about the power that your body gives you. I can tell you're scared. But you control everything. You will have him eating out of the palm of your hand. At first he's going to be happy to look and maybe hope to sneak a picture to send to his buddies. Once he realizes more is on the table, he won't be able to resist, but he will be so worried about getting caught that he will want to bump and run. Harming you will be the furthest thing from his mind. You're an unattainable treasure that he gets to receive. He won't risk that by being an ass. But if he does do something wrong, you pop him and we'll be right there. We have hidden video cameras set up. We'll be able to see it all."

"That's not only for your safety," Mick added. "But also for your education. We will be able to review your performance with you and point out areas for improvement."

Megan listened and nodded, more comfortable now that she knew they were watching. She was still concerned about how to tease and tempt this man. How could she send the signals without going too far? And how could she be sure he wanted her? The guys seemed so confident, but she wasn't confident at all. She did have an idea to help her tease, though, so, with the guys' permission she scurried upstairs as fast as her heels and dress would allow. She was just finishing up when she heard the doorbell. Per the guys' orders, she knew she was supposed to be in charge, so she hurried back downstairs to answer the door.

She opened it for a man wearing a dark blue work shirt and dark blue work pants. He was middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. He was about six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile. She noticed his eyes pop a bit when he saw her, but he was trying hard not to look anywhere but her eyes. The name on his shirt said Mason.

"Hello, ma'am," he said politely. "I'm here for the washing machine."

"Yes, thank you so much for coming," Megan said. "Come on in."

Harry and Mick were sitting in the living room. Mick called out to him, "Hey Mason," he said. "You remember us?"

"Sure do!" Mason said walking in and extending his hand. "You two lived around here somewhere, didn't you?"

"Yep, just next door," Mick said, waving off the hand shake. "Better not. We're both sick. Don't want you to get it. That's why we're here. Sweet girl is taking care of us."

"That's very sweet," Mason nodded. "Well, I sure hope you both feel better. It's good to see you again."

"I'll show you where the washing machine is," Megan offered. "Follow me, Mr. Mason."

She walked slowly up the stairs, giving him ample opportunity to look at her ass or legs or whatever he chose. When she got to the top of the stairs, she stopped and looked back at him, forcing him to stop a couple of steps from the top, his face unintentionally even with her ass. She saw the embarrassment on his face. It was sweet, she thought.

"Oh my, I'm such a ditz," Megan said in an exaggerated high-pitched voice, attempting to sound young and airheaded. "The washing machine isn't up here. Just my dirty clothes. Do you mind if I grab them real quick? The washing machine is in the basement. It will save me a trip."

"Of course not," he said. "Take your time."

Megan took long, catwalk model like strides to her room, grabbed the basket of her sexy clothes that she had thrown in just before Mason arrived, and came back to where he waited at the steps. "You're so sweet," she smiled. "I'm sorry. I don't know where my head is today."

She led him back downstairs, then to the basement stairway in the kitchen.

"It's very nice of you to be taking care of the guys," Mason said as they reached the basement.

"It's the least I can do," Megan said. "They're so cute. I just love them. Plus, my parents are out of town so who else is going to take care of them?"

"You sure dressed up for the job," Mason said.

"Oh, yeah, well since I can't wash any of my clothes, I didn't have a lot of choices," Megan said. "Plus I'm trying to get better at walking in heels so I thought this would be a good time to practice."

"Makes sense," Mason said, thinking that nothing this dim-witted hottie said made much sense. With a brain like that, it was a good thing she was hot, he thought. He walked over to the washing machine and turned it on. It buzzed but nothing happened. "Well, it's got power. Probably just a sensor causing it to auto shut off. Should be easy to fix."

"Thank goodness," Megan said. "I had no idea what to do. If the washer didn't get fixed today, I was either going to have to go buy more underwear or just go without."

"With that dress, that might not be a good idea," Mason smiled. "I mean, it looks great, but it's kinda short."

"Yeah," Megan laughed. "I guess it is. It's not too short though, is it?"

"No, no," Mason said, trying hard to be a gentleman. "I think it's just right. Very lovely and classy."

"Thank you!"

Mason went back out to his truck to get a new sensor. When he came back, Megan was sitting on top of the dryer. Her dress had ridden up, revealing even more thigh and Mason could see her black g-string. "Damn, what is this girl doing?" he thought. He couldn't believe she didn't realize what she was doing, but she was so dingy and naïve that she really might not know.

As he bent to work on the machine, his head was inches from her legs and he could see right up her dress. He wasn't sure if there was some higher power rewarding him for mostly being a pretty decent guy or punishing him with forbidden fruit. He knew he couldn't have her, but he sure wouldn't mind getting a picture or two. The other guys were always bragging about the hot wives they saw and sneaking pictures of them. Well, none of them had ever shown him anything to match this girl.

To be prepared, he took his phone out of his pocket and set it on the washer. Megan seized her opportunity. "Would you mind if I looked at your phone?" she asked. "I am thinking about getting a new one and I like yours."

"Of course," he smiled.

"How's the camera?"

"It's great," he said. Just as he was wishing he could show her just how great it really was, she held the phone up and took a selfie.

"Wow, that's a really sharp picture," she said. "I like this camera. Oh, sorry, I'll delete this picture. I just wanted to see how it looked."

"No, it's OK," Mason said, trying not to sound overeager. "Play around with it. Take however many you want. I'll delete them later." Much later. Like never.

Megan thanked him and proceeded to make silly faces, sexy faces. She made sure to get shots that showed her cleavage. She had a blowpop with her, of course, and took some shots sucking on it. Mason had long since finished replacing the sensor, but he wasn't about to tell her he was done. She had probably taken 50 selfies and he hoped she would take 100 more. He was tempted to ask her to let him take some for her, but he was afraid she that dim bulb in her head would go off and she would realize that all these photos were on his phone, not hers. He wanted badly to take a picture with that ass and legs. She was a beauty head to toe, but he was a leg and ass man and hers couldn't be beat.

"What grade are you in," Mason asked, suddenly fearing that he could be lusting after someone a little too young. He loved women, but he was no pervert.

"Well, I just graduated high school," Megan said. "I'm 18. Some guys think that's important to know." She smiled, coyly licking the blowpop. "Is it important to you?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," Mason said, trying to back out of a corner. "Um, so you going to college in the fall?"

"Maybe," Megan said. "I don't know. I'm not really the college type. I just want to have fun, be free, party a little, ya know."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
123456...8