Megan's Summer Education Ch. 06

Story Info
Megan and Kasey express their thanks as only they can.
24.6k words
4.73
21.4k
28

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 6: SHOWING GRATITUDE

Thursday afternoon

Peterson said he would take care of all the cleanup and shooed Mick, Harry and the girls on their way after the car wash. The girls had dried some in the sum, but the insides of their outfits were wet. They were both very happy when the guys told them they had packed extra clothes in the trunk.

"Just change right here," Harry said. "I'm sure Peterson won't mind."

"Not one bit," he grinned. "Don't mind me. I'm just putting things away. I won't stare at your tits too long."

The guys had brought two pleated miniskirts - one hot pink and one cannery yellow. True to form, they were quite small and stopped at the top of the girls' thighs. Megan wore the pink and Kasey the yellow. There were also pink and yellow tub tops, so they mixed, with Megan wearing the yellow top and Kasey the pink. The colors were bright and bold and the fabric minimal. The heels were basic pumps and were the same colors - pink for Kasey and yellow for Megan.

"Sorry, girls, we forgot panties," Mick shrugged a not-so-innocent look that told them they had not forgotten at all. "And the other ones are too wet, so, just pray it's not too windy, I guess."

"Well, I know where we can get some," Harry grinned. Alarms went off in Megan's head. She realized that this was all planned. The guys always had a plan. And when they were secretive and grinning, it usually meant something new and wild, something they would definitely enjoy and that she might or might not. Her enjoyment wasn't their top priority. Enjoying her was. She wanted to alert Kasey, but with the guys there in the car with them now, she stayed quiet and waited for the guys to reveal their plan. They were sitting in the front seat while Megan and Kasey sat in the back sipping on bottles of water to wash their cum shots down.

"He just texted that he's ready and gets off in 20 minutes," Harry said to Mick, who was driving.

"Perfect," Mick smiled.

"You two did well at the car wash," Harry said. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "It was so wild!"

"I agree, sir," Kasey said. "The guys were all so nice. It was fun to meet everyone."

"Did you enjoy your treat at the end?" Mick asked.

"How would we not?" Megan said. "So yummy!"

"I never did anything like that," Kasey said. "But it was so sexy. I liked it."

"How did you feel about being dressed like that, having the guys look at you, touch you, comment on you?

"I was really nervous," Kasey admitted. "But the music and Megan helped a lot. Plus, even though they were strangers, it wasn't like we were walking around in a big crowd or something. I mean, I guess it was sort of controlled, so that helped."

"Yeah, it can be extra scary going into a public park or an office," Megan said.

"Or a store?" Mick smiled. The girls had been so engaged in the conversation they didn't notice Mick was pulling into the parking lot at Target. Megan understood right away.

"Jackson's working today, isn't he?" Megan asked.

"How did you guess?" Harry smiled.

"You forget she was a straight A student," Mick said. "We might have hot little sluts in the back seat, but they aren't dim-witted bimbos. Beauty and brains with these two."

"Yes, Jackson is working today," Harry said. "Do you know Jackson too, Kasey?"

"Yes, I know him," Kasey said. "Megan told me about the thong."

"Yes, he was very helpful," Mick said. "He's also been supporting a lot of the technical and online work for the School. I'm sure he can help find an appropriate cover for your little cunts."

They parked and the four of them walked in together. They found Jackson waiting for them in the women's clothing area. He shook hands with the men like they were old friends and hugged Kasey and Megan like they had hung out together at school.

"It's so good to see you guys," he said. "I really like what you're doing. The pictures and videos have been amazing."

"Thank you, Jackson," Megan said. "Thanks for your help with everything."

"Just happy to be part of the team," he smiled. "So, someone told me you both lost your panties this time?"

"Well, we didn't lose them, they are just soaking wet," Kasey teased. This part of the role came pretty natural to her. She had always liked flirting with the boys in school and didn't mind a little naughty talk to embarrass them and turn them on.

"Not the kind of wet we would like," Megan pouted, following Kasey's lead. "Just water. But still soaked. So we took them off."

"Well, there might have been little more than water in them," Kasey teased again. "It was pretty, um, exciting, you know."

"Sounds like some good messy fun," Jackson said. "Well, personally, I'm all for you going without any panties, but since you're such good girls, I know you want to cover up. We have several thongs for you to choose from."

The girls sorted through the undergarments and Megan grabbed a black thong and a pink one. "I just can't decide," she said, holding them both up. "What do you think, Jackson?"

"Well, uh," Jackson started.

"Wait, you can't tell anything holding them up by your ears," Mick said. "Show them next to where they belong."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. She looked around. The store, as usual, was fairly busy. Many people milled around nearby. Rather than being rewarded for being a little tease, she was now going to have to pay the price and risk public exposure once again. She lifted her skirt with her right hand and held the black thong over her bare pussy with her left. She forced her best teasing, perky voice and said, "What do you think now? Black or pink?"

Up til now Jackson had been playing things much cooler than their previous encounter. He gained a great deal of knowledge and confidence over the last few days in posting content on the private web page for the guys. He expected Megan and Kasey to come in looking sexy and teasing. He hadn't expected Megan to lift her skirt and show her pussy to him. He swallowed hard, unable to focus, then shook his head and said, "Um, they both look great, but I like the way the black looks against your skin."

"Already some nice pink down there, isn't there?" Harry laughed. "Are you getting black too, Kasey?"

"I don't, sir," Kasey said. "I kind of like this blue one, but this green one looks good too."

"Well, Jackson is the store expert, so I think he's best qualified to help you pick," Harry said.

"Of course, daddy," Kasey said. "Jackson, which do you like?" Like Megan, she lifted her skirt and held the brightly colored thongs next to her bare pussy mound. Jackson swallowed hard, wiping sweat from his brow and told her he liked the royal blue. Another customer walked by just then and Jackson slid over, blocking their view of Kasey's pussy.

"You're such a gentleman," Kasey smiled. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed "Thank you!"

"You know, these girls have so much trouble keeping their panties on, maybe we should both them two pair each," Mick said.

"I like that idea," Harry agreed.

"Actually, I have an employee discount," Jackson said. "I don't buy a lot of women's underwear, but I'm pretty sure if we buy three we get one free."

"Even better," Mick said.

Jackson led them to the front, applied his employee discount and checked them out. As he slid the panties into a bag, he looked at his phone to check the time. "Quitting time," he smiled. "I'm going to go clock out. You all have a great day."

"Well that's great time," Mick said. "Do you have some free time this afternoon?"

"Sure, I suppose so," Jackson said. The guys had mentioned to him they might have a surprise for him and to keep his afternoon open, so he wasn't shocked by Mick's question. His hopes were high for some quality time with one of the girls, but he tried to temper his expectations.

"Well, the girls earned some extra money this morning and need to buy some more clothes to fill out their new wardrobes," Mick said. "It's a lot of online stuff, and we know you're an expert there. And it's picking out sexy clothes, and obviously you have a good eye for that as well. So, maybe you could come along with us and help the girls with their shopping?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun," Jackson said. "Um, I took the bus to work..."

"You'll ride with us," Mick said, waving off Jackson's question. "We have plenty of room. You can squeeze in the back seat with the girls."

"Sounds good," Jackson said. "I'll go clock out and meet you out front in a minute, if that's OK."

"We'll be waiting for you," Megan smiled.

Jackson practically sprinted to the back of the store to clock out, then back to the front. He wasn't sure what kind of car they drove, but it didn't take long to spot them. Kasey had the back window rolled down and was waving her new blue panties at him. "Over here, Jackson!" she called.

He ran over to them and Kasey got out of the car. "You get in the middle," she smiled. He climbed in, noting that Mick and Harry were in the front seat. Megan was in the back. He slid in next to her and Kasey followed. He noticed that all four new thongs were laying on the seat. They hadn't put anything on. The only thing covering their pussies was their little pleated skirts. He could see their hard nipples and knew nothing was under those tube tops than perky titties. Their long legs filled the space around him with temptation, his eyes drawn to their sexy heels and tanned thighs. The back seat was small, but not as small as the girls made it seem, as they rubbed their legs against his and squeezed alongside him. He was hard and put his hands over his lap to hide it.

Megan noticed and winked at Kasey. Megan picked up one of the thongs and then tossed it in the air, "Catch, Jackson!" she said. Instinctively his hands went up to catch the thong. Before he could drop them back down, however, the girls were giggling.

"Oh my," Kasey said. "That looks big."

"Really big," Megan said. Both girls were looking directly at his crotch. He was wearing khaki pants and a red shirt, part of his dress code for work. "Um, sirs, we have a fourth passenger back here."

"Fourth?" Mick asked, playing along.

"Yes," Megan said. "Jackson has, um, a really big boner. It's taking up a lot of room."

"In his pants," Kasey added.

"You girls know the school rule," Harry said.

"Actually, I don't think I do," Kasey said.

"It's a slut's job to take care of the needs of any hard cock," Megan said. "Assuming the owner of that cock grants us permission to do so."

"Very good," Harry said. "Yes, Kasey, we still need to review the rules with you. But that's a big one. Never forget it."

"Yes, daddy," Kasey said.

Then, in unison, the girls said, "Jackson, may I suck your cock?"

Jackson very nearly came right then and there. He didn't know what to do. "Uh, guys, I mean, sirs, um, how do I respond?"

"Unless you're an idiot, you respond yes," Harry laughed. "Tell them what you want and how you want it. Just make sure when you pop it goes in or on one of them and not on my car seats. Got it?"

"Uh, yes, of course, sir," Jackson stammered. Then, to the girls he said, "Um, yes, you may both suck my cock. Uh, Kasey, you start and Megan, you show me your tits."

"That's it," Harry said. "Take control. They are not just sluts, they are training to be submissive sluts. You say, they do. They teased you so it's their fault you're horny. Now it's their responsibility to make sure you are happy and taken care of. Both mouths and pussies are available to you, as well as their tits and you can spank or play with their asses. Whatever you like. You did your work for the day and now it's playtime."

"With two playmates," Mick added.

Kasey was already unzipping his pants and Megan was pulling her top off. They were nothing if not eager. And obedient. Jackson helped Kasey by pushing his pants down to his knees. She looked at his thick, long cock and smiled, then looked up at him. Keeping her eyes locked on him, she slowly put her hands behind her back and put her lips to the head of his cock.

Jackson was so busy watching her, he almost forgot about topless Megan. So Megan demanded his attention by grabbing his hand and putting it on her breast while she leaned in and kissed his ear, sticking her tongue inside it, then nibbling on his ear lobe. He squeezed her breasts one at a time and moaned at the sheer pleasure being delivered by the mouths of these two amazing girls.

Kasey's lips were going further and further down his cock and Megan was now sticking her tongue in his mouth and rubbing her hands on his chest. He knew he couldn't last long like this and he didn't want this one magic moment to end so quickly. He might never get this chance again. He pulled away from Megan and told Kasey to stop.

"Give me a second, girls," he said.

"You can call them sluts or bitches or cunts, whatever you want," Mick said. "It's all part of their role. If you like dirty talk, don't hold back. But if you don't, call them girls or ladies or babes. No rules, my man."

"All right, you sluts are way too hot," Jackson smiled. "Let's slow down and enjoy this. I like what you were doing with my ear, Megan. How about you both kiss my ears and cheeks and neck, then meet at my mouth. Oh, and Kasey, show me your tits, too."

"Much better," Harry said. "Take control."

Kasey pulled her top off and the two topless girls squeezed alongside him, kissing and nibbling on his ears, nibbling his jawline, kissing his cheeks, running their fingers through his hair. Kasey reached his lips first, but Megan soon joined her. They both kissed him, then each other as Jackson stuck his tongue out, happy to put it in either mouth. Kasey wrapped her lips around his tongue and sucked. Then Megan took her turn, kissing him hard on the mouth and, as she pulled away, gripping his lip gently between her teeth.

Despite taking the attention away from his cock, Jackson was still progressing towards an orgasm. Pre-cum dribbled freely from the head of his cock. Megan saw it. "Jackson, I have to clean that up. May I have permission to suck your cock at least long enough to take your pre-cum."

"Yes, you may," Jackson groaned. "You both may. Megan, you suck the head. Kasey, you take the shaft and balls."

The girls' mouths were on him instantly. Kasey slobbered all over his shaft and balls and Megan worked her magic on his head. Her lips were as soft and wet as her tongue, it seemed to Jackson, and his cock had never felt so engorged. He tried to sit still and suppress the urge to hump his hips, but the girls were just too much. He was way past the point of no return. He put his hand on the back of Megan's head and pushed her down his cock, forcing Kasey to give way and focus strictly on his balls. He came hard down Megan's throat, his cum spurting in huge, never-ending gushes. Megan swallowed hard, impressed by his youthful virility. What he lacked in stamina and technique he made up for in sheer volume and energy.

Megan kept up with his orgasm, swallowing and sucking until he was done pumping. She lifted off, but he stroked his cock, which was still hard, and aimed it at Kasey. "You get the rest, slut," he grunted. He pushed her head down on his cock and fucked her face as she sucked a few more spurts out of him and swallowed his tasty treat.

"How many times have you thought about that moment while you jerked off looking at their photos and videos the last few days?" Mick asked.

"I can't count that high," Jackson laughed. "I cum, see a new set of photos and I'm jerking off again."

"Here that girls?" Mick said. "You're a long way from taking care of our friend. At his age, he can recover and reload over and over again. So, as you're looking through your online orders, pay attention to his needs. Obey his commands and wear him out."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. "It will be our pleasure."

"Seriously?" Jackson said. "I get to do this so more?"

"It's your personal orgy," Harry said. "Say, they never put those new thongs on, did they?"

"No sir," Jackson said.

"Have a little fun then," Harry said. "They each have two new thongs. Stuff one inside each of their pussies, then put the other one them."

"Really?" Jackson asked.

"Yep," Harry said. "Gives you a little preview of the two more holes you can fuck later. They give great head, but you don't want to miss out on those little cunts either."

"I sure don't," Jackson said. "Every guy in school wanted a piece of those. I can't believe I get both."

"It was a nice surprise for us too," Mick said. "They are prime pussies, so just enjoy every second of it."

Jackson started with Megan, telling her to put her legs up and spread them. He decided to put the pink thong inside her, but first he touched her puffy pink pussy lips with his fingers, stroking them lightly. His fingertip slid between the soft lips and he felt her heat and her wetness. He pushed further in, dipping his finger up to the first knuckle, then pulling it out. He smelled his finger, then licked it, smiling at the gooey sweetness of it.

He had Kasey get in the same position as he knelt on the floor of the car between them. Now both girls had their long legs up, their heels pressed against the roof of the car, their skirts up and pussies out. He felt Kasey's pussy too, noting that it was just as soft and wet and warm as Megan's. And just as sweet too. He decided to put the green thong inside her and started with her, pushing the thong between her pussy lips and inside her pussy. She moaned and lifted her hips, giving him a better angle as he used two fingers to stuff the little thong inch by inch inside her. Finally, he inserted his middle finger all the way to the second knuckle, making sure the thong was fully inside her. He playfully tapped his fingers on her pussy lips after they closed back together.

Kasey looked at him, biting her lip. She was horny. Her nipples were erect and he leaned forward and kissed them both before turning his attention to Megan and her beckoning pussy. He pushed the pink thong inside her the same way he had with Kasey. Then he slid the black thong over her heels and down her long legs. She lifted her ass off the seat as the pulled the thong up over her hips and carefully secured the garment over her stuff pussy mound.

"Sit up and put on your top," he said.

"Yes, Jack-" Megan started.

"Call me master, bitch," he snapped.

"Yes, master," Megan said. She smiled inwardly, happy to see Jackson embracing his position of dominance. This was training for him as much as it was for them, she thought as she watched him pull Kasey's blue thong into place. Kasey also sat up and put her top on, just as the car pulled in the driveway. Jackson pulled his pants back up and followed Mick, Harry and the girls inside the house.

As they entered the kitchen, Megan grabbed a blowpop and handed one to Kasey.

"This is practice," Megan said. "We have to have our mouths trained and prepared to be of service at all times."

"Shit, that's hot," Jackson said as the girls popped the suckers in their mouths. He could hardly believe all that had happened this week, today and was still happening. They had his cum in their bellies, suckers in their slutty mouths, their panties stuffed inside their pussies and they were happy about it. Maybe not as happy as he was, but close enough.

He sat on the couch and the girls sat on either side of him. He held a laptop and the girls squeezed in tight to look pressing their tight, nearly nude bodies against him. He felt their breasts brushing against his arms and he wanted to rip their tops off and squeeze their firm tits. Then he remembered, he was in charge. The guys had told him to be dominant. He decided to take this newfound authority for a little spin.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers