Megan's Summer Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kasey was getting stuffed from both ends, Megan was taking a long, deep drilling from Mick, who held her tightly at the waist as he pumped into her. He made each thrust deep and hard, lifting her heels off the floor each time. Megan tried to focus on maintaining her posture and on the double-stuffing Kasey was taking. She wasn't sure whether to feel bad for her or jealous. That was a lot of nice hard cock. But of the three holes being stuff in the room at that moment, none was a pussy. Megan was happy to have had the orgasm, but feared that the denial of future pleasure would be even longer now given the fact that they had cum without permission.

"Jackson," Mick said, interrupting her thoughts, "you want a piece of ass? Come plug this slut's hole."

Jackson eagerly pulled his cock out of Kasey's mouth, much to her disappointment, and hurried around behind Megan, filling her ass with his cock while Mick went around and presented his cock - fresh out of Megan's asshole - to Kasey's mouth. Kasey knew where it had been but she blocked that out and opened her mouth as was her submissive, cock-sucking nature. She slurped on Mick's cock, all the while having her ass reamed by Harry. She was experiencing a wide range of things, disgust at the cock in her mouth, pain and discomfort in her cock-filled ass and desire burning in her pussy and nipples. She wanted this to keep going, but just with a cock in her pussy instead of her ass and a clean cock in her mouth. She looked over at Megan and saw her being fucked violently, her body lurching. Jackson was a deceptively strong young man and he had lots of energy. Kasey could only imagine how Megan's tight little ass was feeling.

Jackson, on the other hand, didn't care one bit about how Megan's ass was feeling. To him, it was feeling like heaven. It was so tight around his cock and he felt so powerful, taking her forbidden hole like this. He was learning so much about being dominant and finding submissive sluts who will do anything to serve their cock master. He felt like he had learned more about sex and what he wanted in one week than in the rest of his life combined. For the last couple of years he had watched girls like Megan and Kasey in the halls at school, staring at their tight little asses. Never did he think he would actually be buried balls deep inside them. Checking out the girls in school next year was going to be a totally different experience and he couldn't wait. If he could have Megan and Kasey, he could have any girl in school. Senior year was going to be epic.

He looked at Mick, stuffing his cock in Kasey's sweet little mouth. He looked so happy. He hoped he would be as happy when he was Mick's age. He supposed if he had a hot little thing with her lips wrapped around his cock, he would be happy at any age.

Mick was certainly happy. Kasey seemed to compensating for the discomfort in her ass by sucking on him even harder than usual. He felt like his balls were going to shoot right through his shaft and into her hungry little throat. Not that he would mind. He would give her every bit of him if he could. But for now, she would have to settle for a whole bunch old man sperm. He held her head as he came, pumping his load into her mouth.

Jackson watched Kasey, mesmerized as she slurped and sucked and swallowed. She looked so incredibly beautiful. He gripped Megan's waist, holding her still as he pulled out and spurted cum all over her ass and back.

"Stay right there," he said. By now Mick was done with Kasey, so Jackson put his cock in the hot blonde's mouth, making her clean him. At the same time, he nodded at Harry who smiled and nodded back, understanding his young protégé's plan.

When Jackson pulled his cock out of Kasey's mouth, Harry pulled Kasey's hair to get her to stand up straight. "Clean up your friend," Harry grunted. With his cock still in Kasey's ass, together they turned and shuffled over to Megan. Then Harry bent her back over, putting her face in the pool of cum on Megan's back. Kasey started licking and sucking up the precious load, all while Harry started pumping into her tortured asshole once again.

She was relieved when he pulled it out. She expected him to cum on her back, too, but instead he grabbed Megan's hair, pulled her mouth to his cock and came deep down her throat, holding her nose until she swallowed every drop. Megan, ever the good girl, looked up at him with watery eyes, doing exactly as she was told. When he let her breath, she gasped, swallowed and said, "Thank you, sir. That was yummy."

"Damn," Jackson said in disbelief. "You do whatever you want to them and they thank you for it. Fuck, that's amazing."

"I agree," Harry said. "They are model students."

"But they still are naughty," Mick reminded them. "Cumming without permission."

"And I know just how we're going to punish them," Harry said.

Megan was wide-eyed, expecting another spanking or some weird bondage. Kasey looked at her, equally wide-eyed, apprehensive, though, not scared. They both knew the guys would only take the punishment so far. True harm would not come to them.

"Thank you notes?" Mick asked Harry.

"Thank you notes," Harry confirmed. He smiled at the bewildered faces of Megan, Kasey and Jackson. "Go get cleaned up and dressed. You know what to wear - and what not to wear. Look hot and naughty. You have an hour."

The girls hurried to clean their cum-, sweat- and lube-covered bodies, sharing a shower again.

"My ass hurts so much," Kasey complained as they washed each other's bodies.

"Mine too," Megan said. "Jackson was an animal."

"I saw that," Kasey said. "He was loving your ass, that's for sure."

"Who could blame him, right?" Megan giggled.

"That's right, you slut," Kasey laughed back.

"You were bent over the same couch I was," Megan smiled.

"God, of all the things we've done together over the years..." Kasey said, shaking her head in amazement.

"We're a good team," Megan said. "Best friends forever."

"Forever," Kasey smiled. "Thank you for..."

"Getting your ass reamed?" Megan laughed.

"Yeah, something like that," Kasey said. "You know, for helping me with this. And for sharing it with me. I can't imagine you doing this by yourself."

"Me either," Megan said. "It was scary. It's so much better with you here."

"What do you think they mean about our punishment being thank you notes?" Kasey asked. "And why would we have to shower and dress for that?"

"I have no idea," Megan said. "All I can tell you is that they always have a plan. It's always a surprise. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's scary. But it's always perfectly planned. I bet they wanted us to cum so they could do this."

"I couldn't have stopped anyway," Kasey said. "It felt too good."

"Same here," Megan said. "Good thing we enjoyed it. Something tells me part of our punishment might be denying us orgasms for a while."

"You think?" Kasey asked.

"Well, they fucked our mouths and asses, but they didn't even touch our pussies after we came," Megan said. "I think that was on purpose."

"I bet you're right," Kasey said. "Wow, I feel like a yo-yo. Sometimes I'm so happy with how they treat us and other times it's like a hard reminder that ultimately we are learning to submit to them."

"Yes," Megan said. "They are sweet, but their interests always come first. Ours only matter when it's convenient or of benefit to them. That's how they are training us to think."

"Well, I kind of like it," Kasey admitted. "It's fun being controlled and manhandled. Does that make us weird?"

"I think it makes us human," Megan said. "Some people want to be dominant, some want to be submissive. Like you and I, we are confident and smart and athletic. We compete. We are not weak in mind, body or spirit, but it's in my DNA to want an older man to take me and make me his."

"God yes," Kasey said. "It's so hot like that."

By now the girls were out of the shower and starting to look through the clothes, trying to figure out what to wear.

"How do we know what to wear when we don't know what we're preparing for?" Kasey asked.

"One thing I've learned is that everything we have in this closet is designed for the same purpose, no matter where we are or what we are doing," Megan said. "These clothes are designed to show us off, turn them on and to be entirely inappropriate for any occasion."

"That sounds about right," Kasey laughed. "Well, it's late afternoon. So maybe some sort of evening attire?"

"Makes sense," Megan said. "Like something for the club or a party."

"Or for a ball game," Kasey suggested. She held up dress that was made to look like a basketball jersey. It was black with hot pink letters across the front that said "Pussycats". On the back was the predictable number 69. The tank top was small, of course, and was cut very low, dipping between her breasts, which bulged around the sides of the tank top straps. The dress was clingy and tight and hugged her torso. A large vertical oval in the middle revealed her bare naval. The dress molded to her hips and ass, stopping just three inches below her pussy lips.

"That's pretty hot," Megan nodded. She grabbed a pair of black and pink stilettos designed to look like basketball shoes. Where the tongue should have been, however, it was open with the faux laces replaced by thin strips of leather. And rather than the customary "high top" around the ankle, there was another strap that wrapped around the ankle with a buckle that included a small gold ring. In place of a logo of an athletic company on the side of the shoes was the outline of a cat.

"Those are slutty," Kasey laughed. "I love them."

"Cuz you're slutty little bitch," Megan teased. "Just like me."

Megan knelt down and helped Kasey place her dainty, pedicured toes in the shoes and securing the straps tightly around her ankles. She placed a black choker that was similar in width and texture to the ankle straps around Kasey's slender neck. This, too, had a small silver ring on it. If the guys wanted to punish them, the girls were dressing for the occasion.

Megan's jersey was exactly the same, only it was white with the hot pink letters. The team name and number were the same. She had a pair of white shoes and white choker just like the black ones that Kasey was wearing. Kasey helped Megan put on the heels and choker.

"You should wear a black thong," Kasey said. "It will show through this white dress. The guys will like that."

"Yeah, they will," Megan smiled. "OK, then you wear a hot pink one. They won't be able to see it through your dress, but if they catch a glimpse under your dress, it will be pretty noticeable."

Megan liked that she had Kasey here to help her make these decisions and she found it interesting that they were consciously trying to anticipate what the guys would like - the visible thongs, the subtle bondage hints. They were learning, she realized, how to present themselves without being told what to wear all the time.

"I think we should put our hair in ponytails," Megan said. "It looks more sporty and fits the theme."

"Yeah, and they seem obsessed with having a handle to grab or pull," Kasey giggled.

"Well, it's only fair," Megan grinned. "We like to pull on their handles too."

"Yeah, but I think they like it a lot more when we pull theirs than when they pull ours."

"Says the girl who just admitted she likes being manhandled."

"I hate it when you're right."

"I usually am," Megan teased.

"OK, miss smarty pants," Kasey challenged, "then what are we in for tonight?"

"I still don't know," Megan shrugged. "Like I said, it will be well planned and probably totally opposite of what we expect. It will be designed to teach us something we didn't think we needed to know and, more importantly, to turn them or someone else on. The only thing I know is that we will be playing with more cocks before the night is over."

"I'm sure you're right about that," Kasey said. "I just hope at least one of them goes in my pussy."

"Don't count on it," Megan said. "They want to remind us of our purpose and our priorities. Our own satisfaction and pleasure doesn't go very high on that list."

While the girls were prepping and conjecturing over what the night held in store, the guys had already cleaned up and were explaining the plan to Jackson.

"They think we will punish them with bondage or spanking or something like that," Harry said. "The trick is to never let them know what to expect. They need to be ready to look and perform their best in any situation."

"Even in public," Mick added, "which is what makes them both most uncomfortable. They get off on the hard stuff, but they both are still skittish about being shown off and exposed in public. They are afraid to be judged by others. They need to learn to be comfortable and confident no matter where they are or how they are dressed. The only opinion that matters is that of their masters. It's a hard thing to learn, but a fun thing to teach."

"You guys don't mind if I go along?" Jackson asked.

"Not at all," Mick said. "In fact, you can get some good video and images to share with the others. You're better at it than we are."

"No problem," Jackson said. "I love this stuff."

The girls came back and the guys carefully inspected them, unanimously approving their attire.

"That's a one-on-one matchup I would watch any day," Jackson said, noting their basketball-themed look.

They all got in the car, Jackson once again riding between the scantily clad girls while Mick drove and Harry rode shotgun. Along the way, the guys explained exactly what the girls had to do.

"We are going to three different flower shops," Harry said. "You will go into the first one together and send flowers to these eight men. You will tell the clerk what to put on the card for each one. Make sure each is worded a little differently. Use your own words, but basically you will say, "Thank you, master so-and-so, for giving us the gift of your cock and allowing us the honor of swallowing your sperm. Hugs and kisses, Megan and Kasey."

"We can't write it on the cards ourselves?" Megan asked.

"Now what kind of lesson would that teach you?" Harry asked.

"None, sir," Megan pouted.

"Exactly. You came without permission. You need to learn about obedience and discipline."

"You're lucky," Mick said. "Our first thought was to cover your faces in cum before you walked in. We decided to take it easy on you."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said.

"After this stop, the next two you will have to do solo. At those stops, you will each send three more cards and flowers to our dear friends."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Thank you for this opportunity to learn and to improve ourselves."

"You're welcome," Mick said. "I would like to say this is harder for us than it is for you, but we love watching you, so I have to admit this is gonna be fun for us. Oh, and Jackson is going to come in a little bit after you all, pretending to be your brother. Just play along with it."

"Of course, sir," Megan said. "Any other instructions?"

"Yes, be honest with whoever you're dealing with," Mick said. "If they clerk asks if this is a joke, the answer is no. If they ask if you really swallowed cum, the answer is yes. Got it?"

"Yes sir," the girls said in unison.

Harry handed them the list of names and addresses, all of whom were members of the group at the car wash. The girls had eaten sperm from every one of them and now, as punishment for their discretions, they would have to thank them in a most humiliating way.

Mick pulled into the parking lot of small flower shop. Before the girls got out of the car, he gave Megan his phone and had her call Harry. They muted Harry's phone so there would be no background noise but the guys would be able to hear everything. Megan had no pockets, so she tucked the phone under one of the straps on the tank top.

The girls entered the store and were thankful that no other customers were there. A woman that looked to be about the same age as Megan's mom. The name badge on her chest said Judy.

"Hello, ladies, how can I help you?" she asked. If she disapproved of their appearance, it didn't immediately show.

"Hi," Megan said, taking the lead. "We need to send eight thank you arrangements, please."

"Certainly," Judy said. "Do you want them all to be the same?"

"That would be fine," Megan said. "Oh, and all eight are going to men, so I don't know if that matters."

"It doesn't matter, but it helps," Judy said. "We can put together something with a bit of masculine appeal. Of course, they will probably just give these to their wives and say it's from them," she laughed.

"Probably," Megan nodded. Judy showed them a few different arrangements in a catalog and they picked out one they liked.

"It will take me a few minutes," Judy said. "Would you like to go ahead and make out the cards while I do this?"

"Actually," Kasey said, thinking on her feet, "do you have nice handwriting? We tend to write like, well, you know, teenagers with hearts over the i's and all that. It might look more professional if you did it."

"I do have good handwriting when I try and yes, I'll be happy to do that," Judy said. "That's very thoughtful of you. Oh, can I help you, sir?" Judy acknowledged Jackson, who had just walked in. He was staring at his phone and wearing headphones.

"Oh, that's my idiot brother," Kasey said. "He doesn't need anything."

"OK," Judy laughed. "Make yourselves comfortable and I'll put these arrangements together. It will just a take a few minutes."

"Thank you so much," Megan said.

Jackson, Megan and Kasey wandered around the little shop, admiring the beautiful arrangements and lovely smell of fresh flowers. The bell on the door jingled and a man walked in. He was tall and lean and looked to be about 30 years old.

"Put on a show," Jackson whispered to the girls, holding up his phone to indicate he wanted to get it on video.

"I'll be right with you, sir," Judy called from the back. "Please look around and see what you like."

"No hurry," the man called back. He looked around and saw something any man would like. Two long-legged, gorgeous young woman, barely dressed, bending over at the waist, their asses nearly on display as they looked at some vases on a bottom shelf. "Lord, please let them find something they like on a high shelf," he whispered to himself. He didn't even notice Jackson, who was now standing behind a large planter and tree. Jackson had his camera trained on the girls, but was closely watching the customer, who now had his phone out.

"That's it, dude," Jackson whispered. "Get some good shots. They won't mind at all."

The man pretended to be looking at his phone, but Jackson could tell he was nervously taking pictures now, glancing around to make sure no one else was there. Jackson panned over and caught the man on video, then panned back to the girls, making it obvious who the man was focused on.

Meanwhile, the girls were doing their best to put on the show that Jackson had ordered. Megan took the lead, starting with the bend over move. She whispered a reminder to Kasey to bend at the waist, not the knees. Then after she was sure the man had plenty of time to notice, she whispered to Kasey, "now we reach up and stretch." Kasey just nodded back.

Megan stood up and said, "Ooh, look at that," she pointed at a pot on a top shelf. She reached for it, raising one leg and turning her torso to give him a profile of her flat tummy and perky breasts. "I don't think I can reach it."

"Let me try," Kasey said, catching on quickly. She too reached up and twisted, well aware of her dress riding up and baring her hips and thighs and ass cheeks. Her breasts threatened to fall out of the tank top straps. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the guy holding his phone and thought he might be taking a picture. How creepy, she thought. But it was a turn on nonetheless.