Meghan, A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoo-ee! No wonder you're in such good shape - and just LOOK at those muscles," piped my redheaded guest, who had obviously been watching from the kitchen window.

"Smart ass!"

"My ass has been called a lot of things, but I don't remember anyone complimenting its intelligence before. Nice way to talk to your little sister, Jack!"

"Yeah, tomorrow, kid! Right here, zero seven hudred! We'll see how you do on a five-mile run!"

"I'm not carrying a pack 'cause I'm just a little helpless teenager who lettered in cross-country her last three years in high school. However, I'll run your butt into the ground, Big Brother.

"Breakfast's ready."

Having given it a lot of thought during my workout, I told Meghan during breakfast that she was welcome to stay with me for as long as she wanted, but that I'd like her to at least hang around until her Mom and step-dad returned from their cruise. She allowed as how that would be fine with her, but she was still going to find a job and get an apartment of her own.

"Don't be in too much of a rush, Sis. You'll need to find the right place, because you'll have to sign a lease. You might want to consider a roommate. And then there's the matter of college. Where are you planning to go?"

"I applied to UCF, Florida State and a couple of ritzy girls' schools up north. I was accepted at a couple, but I think I want to stay here and go to FAU, at least for a couple of years. If I can find a place near Palm Beach Gardens, I can get most of my classes at the north campus, and drive to Boca only when I have to take one that's not offered up here.

"At least that's what I'm thinking now, since my big brother is back in the area."

"Okay, Babe, all that's up to you. As long as you know I'm not going to throw you out into the street."

"I didn't figure you would." (Gorgeous smile)

We spent the next couple of days moving some of Meg's clothes to my house (The girl certainly hadn't been deprived in the wardrobe department!), and closing up her mom's place on the Intracoastal. Mostly that involved telling Rosalie, the maid, to secure the building and roll down the hurricane shutters if a storm threatened. She would be at the house a couple of days a week to water the plants and take care of routine stuff that couldn't be left until Heather and Al returned.

Over the next few days Meg and I got to know each other -- for the first time, really. I was delighted to discover that my sister was smart, witty, with a dry sense of humor that matched mine, and a pretty good head on her shoulders for a barely-adult kid who described herself as "spoiled."

No lie, she was nice to look at, too. Meghan was quite a little package, beautiful in the way only green-eyed gingers with alabaster skin can be. She had a pixie-like face, sensual mouth, long, graceful neck, broad shoulders, perfect little tits, tiny waist, slim hips, stupendous butt, and legs that seemed endless even attached to a 5-foot, 95-pound package. Little Sis "had it going on," as they say.

She loved showing it off, too. She owned at least a dozen tiny bikinis, and a couple of Speedo racing suits that showed off her slim body to perfection, molding to every curve as if painted on in a very thin layer. My favorite was the white tank suit, completely unlined except for a tiny gusset. For all practical purposes it was transparent when wet and it showed off her prominent mound, waxed baby-smooth. I'd whistled the first time I saw it, and Meghan took great delight in parading past me after she climbed out of the pool from swimming her laps.

The Speedos were reserved for serious swimming. Bikinis were everyday wear around the house, supplemented by booty shorts in different colors that barely covered a quarter of her cute rear and displayed wonderfully her sexy camel toe. Those were usually topped by a tiny bikini bra, a cutoff tee, or a barely-there, cropped camisole. My baby sis loved showing off, and I loved the show. I was careful to avoid displaying the inevitable result, although I'm sure she was perfectly aware of the effect she had on her safe older brother. I was thankful I was her brother, instead of just some old guy, or the temptation would have been too much to bear.

One day, about two weeks after she arrived, she upped the ante.

"Jack, do you mind if I go topless around the house?"

How do you answer your baby sister, half your age, when she asks a question like that? It took me only a couple of seconds to come up with,"Up to you, Babe; it's your body. I'll just enjoy the show!"

Meghan bounced over to my desk and straddled my lap.

"Want to see my tits, Jack? I bet you do!"

With that she untied her bikini top and draped it around my neck.

"Aren't they cute? Do you like my little-girl tits? I think they're just the right size for a pocket rocket like me!"

To my dismay and embarrassment, my dick instantly took notice not only of my sister's sexy tits, but also the warm pussy pressed against it. Meghan had to have felt it, but she pretended she didn't. She hopped off my lap and sashayed out of the room, the tiny bra left hanging around my neck. After that it was the end of bikini tops and tee shirts. A couple of days later she decided to swim her laps nude, and after parading around the house half-covered by towels and tiny shorts for a week, she just stopped bothering to wear clothes at all when we were home alone -- practically all the time, so far.

Big Brother started wearing jock straps under his shorts. They didn't help much, but they made me feel safer.

Chapter 5

Meg knew my birthday was coming up, and started making plans for a big night out.

"We'll go out to dinner, then to a club for dancing, and come home at 3 AM and sleep until Noon! Sound like fun, Jack?"

It really didn't, but there was no way I'd squash her excitement at a chance to dress-up, have a nice dinner and go dancing.

"Sure, Meggie! Sounds like fun!"

When the big night came I dressed in my only good suit, a bespoke number that I'd bought for occasions like book signings, where I couldn't get away with my uniform of cargo shorts and tee. My publisher would have had me in dress blues with all the fruit salad if she'd had her way, but I finally convinced her that it was illegal. It was a hard fight. However, I refused to wear a tie. Meg would just have to put up with an open collar white shirt. I also freshened my spit-shined shoes, because Marine.

The Pocket Rocket spent about two hours in her room, refusing to come out or let me look in. I was in the den looking at some emails when she called, "Close your eyes, Big Brother! No peeking!"

Dutifully following orders I could hear high heels clicking down the hallway.

"Okay, Jackie Boy - read it and weep, you lucky fella!"

I opened my eyes and almost fell off the chair. Somehow she had managed to tame her wild curls into an up swept "do" that left her ears bare, showing off emerald studs that set off her deep green eyes. Her cheekbones, enhanced by artful makeup (How do they learn to do that?) looked sharp enough to cut paper. Bright red lipstick enhanced her sensuous mouth.

Meghan's elegant neck led down - and down - and down to her belly button, also adorned with an emerald. Her modesty was protected, sort of, by two tiny toggles that held together the plunging neckline of the green minidress. The clingy fabric of the pale green mini outlined every detail of her petite body, hugging her small breasts lovingly.

Said little tits were covered -- mostly -- but all the more provocative because the shiny material molded like paint to the contours of her erect nipples and created an enhanced 3D effect. The mini ended about two inches below paradise, from where her long legs led my gaze down to delicate feet in "fuck me" pumps with 4-inch heels - green, of course. A tiny clutch, covered in emerald green crystals, finished off the perfection. Her perfect skin needed no stockings.

My little sister was without question the hottest woman I'd ever seen -- a total knockout who exuded pure estrogen!

"Close your mouth, Jack! You see me naked all the time; it can't be that much of a shock!"

"Good God, Sis! What are you wearing for panties? I can't see a thing!"

Meg slowly reached down and pulled the mini up the three inches needed to show me that there was no panty line because there were no panties. Somehow that peek at her waxed mound and vulva, although I'd seen them many times over the past weeks, seemed the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced. I was beginning to find the concept of brotherly love more difficult to hang onto by the second.

"C'mon, Jack, let's party!"

We had a wonderful dinner at Cucina in Palm Beach, then hit Clematis Street for dancing and club-hopping, Meghan literally stopping traffic when we crossed the street from one club to another. She kept her little hand tucked under my arm most of the evening. (He's my date bitch, and don't you wish he was yours?)

I was incredibly proud, and did a bit of strutting and posturing myself. Meg loves to dance, and I was glad I'd learned a bit from watching her prance around the house. I was able to watch carefully and mimic some of her moves on the floor. As silly as it seemed, dancing with my teenage sister was pure fun!

Several guys that night looked at my petite date, then looked at me with pure hatred. I couldn't blame them a bit. As the evening went on I was happy to be as big as I am, because a couple of the drunks made passes at my sis regardless, but backed off when she rebuffed them gently and nodded her head at my 6-feet-3 and 220 pounds.

"He's my big brother, and it's his birthday, and I'm his date, and sure you can have my phone number!" She handed them all a cute little printed card. Lord knows who they ended up calling, because she told me it was a totally bogus number.

"Feminine wiles, Jack. Feminine wiles."

At about 0100, Meg announced that her feet were killing her and she was tired of dancing. We finished our Cokes, I paid, and we limped out to the valet parker to pick up her little Audi. On the way home she announced she wanted to get a cup of coffee, so we stopped at a 7-11 and I picked up two cups of mocha that we enjoyed on the way home. All-in-all, a delightful evening.

I thanked my tiny date for the best birthday ever and gave her a hug and kiss. Then I showered and climbed into bed wearing the first thing I came to, which happened to be a clean pair of running shorts.

"Night, Sis!"

No answer. Must be asleep already.

I turned off the light and had just dozed off when Meg slipped under the covers with me. I turned to see what was up and slim arms slipped around my neck, followed by soft lips on mine and a warm, lithe body plastered against me. Half asleep, I responded to the kiss without thinking, opening my lips to admit the softly probing tongue. As I came fully awake I realized that I was not only immersed in a passionate kiss with my sister, but I was cupping her perfect, naked ass in my hand and pressing her against a rapidly-growing erection.

I forced myself to pull back, as I realizedd that I'd been wanting this for a long time.

"We can't do this, Sweetie!"

"Why not, Jack? I didn't give you your birthday present yet, and I've been holding on to it FOREVER!"

"Because you're my kid sister, for chrissake, and I'm old enough to be your father!"

"So? Give me one good reason why two people who love each other shouldn't make love! You do love me, don't you? 'Cause I love you lots. I've loved you for years and years, and I can't tell you how many times I've gotten myself off looking at that poster of you by the light of a flashlight after I went to bed!"

"Uh..."

"I won't get pregnant, I've got an implant. I got it the day after my 18th birthday, as soon as I could without Mom's permission. I didn't know when I'd need it, but I knew damn well I'd get in bed with you somehow!

"Did you think the sexy clothes and running around nude was just because I wanted to show off? Sure, I did -- I think I look amazing -- but mostly I wanted you to make a pass at me! But you didn't, so now, Big Brother, this is me seducing you!

"Jesus Christ, Jack! Do you want me to be a virgin FOREVER?"

Gulp!

"Ah, you should be with someone your own age?"

"Oh, I should let some fumbling boy bust my cherry? I've wanted to make love to you since I realized what the feelings I was having really meant, when I was -- like -- twelve? Jack, I've never even really had a boyfriend! I've dated, and I've even made out with guys and let them play with my tits, but that's all I've ever done. I've never even touched a guy's cock!

"I want to give you my virginity for your birthday, and then I want to fuck you crazy until we both get tired of it, if we ever do. When I can have you, why would I want some stupid teenage boy?"

<>

"And remember, I'm an adult now, so it's legal too except for the incest thing and biologically that's all bullshit anyway. I've been studying it. I've had six years to fantasize about you, and now I want to be yours, Jack! Just yours, for as long as you want me! She pushed her pelvis against my erection. "And I know you want me -- I can tell that for sure!"

I figured I must have gotten in the way of one of those Taliban snipers. This had to be heaven!

'If you're sure..."

"I swear, Jack, I'll fucking rape you if I have to! You can't stop me! Uh, okay? Did you say okay?"

I answered by pulling her against me and kissing her, this time on purpose. My cock slid between her thighs as I kissed my way down her elegant neck to her sweet breasts. I took first one, then the other into my mouth, rolling my tongue around her hardened nipples and licking the soft mounds until her whimpering told me I was doing exactly what she wanted. Her little-girl tits were so small that I could cover them completely with my mouth. I sucked on each one gently as I flicked its hard nip with my tongue. Then I alternated sucking, playing with and pinching the opposing nipple until my little sister was whimpering with desire.

Kissing and licking my way back up her neck, I reached her willing, open mouth. I began to fuck her mouth with my tongue while I continued to caress her breasts, so sexy on her tiny body. Meghan's hand moved to my cock and began to caress it, her other hand gently tickling my balls. I slid it out from between her thighs and she took it in her hand, rubbing it against her pussy lips and moaning with pleasure and passion while I continued to tongue-fuck her mouth, my tongue a little cock and her mouth a willing pussy.

Meg was in a frenzy, but I wanted her to be aware of exactly what was happening, so I pulled away a bit.

"Let's take it easy, Love. We have all night."

"No we don't, Jack, I want it NOW! I want my big brother's cock in me! I want you to take my cherry -- not that I really have one, because tampons -- but I've never had a cock in there. I want your cum in me! I want you to make me yours, Jack! Jesus -- I never felt like this before! I was right to wait for my Jack. Oh my gawd!

"I love you!"

<>

"Honey, you're going to think I'm nuts, but let's back off and take a warm shower together. That will relax us, and we can take things slow and make this something you'll always remember with pleasure instead of just doing it and then it's over."

"Awwwww!"

"I'm right. You'll see, my love!"

"Mmmmm! 'My love!' That sounds so nice!"

<>

I was lost. I suddenly realized what I had been lying to myself about for weeks: I was totally, head-over-heels in love with my own sister.

Suddenly I thought of our mother, married and stuck with an asshole and his jerk replacement, while I could have years and years of making this wonderful little person as happy as I possibly could.

I bent my head and kissed a perfect A-cup tit.

"Sounds good to me, too, Baby Sis. It sounds REALLY good! And I've never said that to a woman before - never even thought about saying it. I think we're crazy, but I love it - and I love you!"

"Ohhh, Jack! My very own Jack!"

"ALL yours, Baby Girl! Now let's hit the shower, and then we'll make love soft and slow. We'll make my birthday present last a lifetime!"

"That's exactly how long I want it for!"

"Me too, Meggie-my-love! Me too..."

12