Meghan and the No-tell Motel

Story Info
A man meets the sub of his dreams... and her friend.
2.4k words
4.12
8.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were always parties at the "No Tell Motel" outside the military base. That wasn't its real name, but the nickname was fitting. Guys would rent rooms and engage in behavior that might get them a court martial if they got caught doing it on base. Mostly it was drinking, but occasionally drugs. I was always happy to drink, but there were also girls who would hang around like groupies. On this particular afternoon I struck gold.

I walked in the room, the door had been propped open invitingly, and saw two girls leaning on the wall just inside the door. The taller of the two had a drink in her hand and her eyes locked on mine as I entered. She was wearing a thin crop top that barely covered her boobs--and it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Her jeans were bell bottoms, thin and worn and lo-rise, barely covering her private parts. I took her drink out of her hand and set it on the desk next to her.

"Raise your hands high," I ordered her. Amazingly, she complied. I leaned against her and kissed her hard on the lips. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Meghan," she answered.

"Are you ready to be my little cum-slut, Meghan?"

"Yes," she answered, looking me shamelessly in the eyes.

I was not normally this brazen. But there was something about this girl, pheromones, maybe, that made me certain that she was a sub in need of subbing.

I lifted the crop top she was wearing to expose her ample breasts. I twisted her nipples. She sucked in a breath.

"You like getting your titties slapped?" I asked.

She nodded.

I looked to her left at her friend.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Gwen," she said.

"Gwen, would you like to help me humiliate your cum-slut friend?"

"Sure," she said with a surprising amount of enthusiasm.

"You'll need to be completely naked for this. Get undressed." Remarkably, she complied without hesitation while I unfastened Meghan's jeans and let them drop around her ankles.

Meghan had a nice figure, not what you would consider athletic, but soft and feminine. Her breasts were large, but not huge, but very firm and jutted out proudly from her chest. Her pussy was covered with neatly trimmed light brown hair that matched her past-shoulder-length hair. She had an ass that was remarkable in that, while it was fairly large, it was also fairly firm and nicely shaped. It would stand up to a good spanking, I was certain.

Gwen, on the other hand, was bordering on scrawny. Her tits were barely-there bumps on her chest with small dark areolas that I thought made them attractive despite their dearth of size. Her pussy was covered with thick dark hair that matched the curly dark hair that barely reached her shoulders. When she turned around, I noticed that her ass was phenomenal. It was what I always considered to be the epitome of a "tight" ass. It made my dick hard immediately.

"Gwen," I ordered, "Meghan needs her tits spanked and you're just the one to do it. I want to see red handprints on those tits! Do it!" Meghan shot Gwen a subtle nod, indicating that she was ready.

Gwen complied eagerly, as though it was something she'd been wanting to do all along. A satisfying smacking sound accompanied the red handprint she left on Meghan's left tit. "Smack!" and a handprint appeared on her right tit. Gwen spanked Meghan's tits at least a dozen times before I told her it was enough. Meghan bore it stoically, other than the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

"Meghan, have you ever tasted Gwen's pussy?"

For just an instant, a look of horror crossed her face as the realization of what I was about to ask her to do clicked. She shook her head.

"Kneel down here and eat out your friend's pussy. You'll have to keep at it until you make her come. Understood?"

Meghan nodded and knelt down. Gwen positioned herself in front of the wall, with one leg up on the desk, exposing the pink gash of her inner labia to view, and to Meghan's tongue. Meghan had apparently never eaten another girl's pussy but seemed to instinctually know what to do to drive Gwen crazy. I knew this because I was French-kissing Gwen and playing with her ass while Meghan was eating her out. In a relatively short period of time--I would guess no more than three minutes--Gwen's hips convulsed in the throes of orgasm.

"Well done Cum-Slut!" I told Meghan. "Now you shall get your cum reward!"

It was inevitable that a show such as the one these girls just put on would draw some attention. There were a few couples in the adjoining suite that came over to watch, and several other fellows, obviously military, had also wandered in.

"Gentlemen! Line up! This Cum-Slut is open for business. Her job is to suck your cock. Your job is to cum in her face and hair. You should also probably smack her tits a bit, because she likes that and she's an unworthy cunt."

Needless to say, what unfolded was like watching a porno film come to life. I counted six guys shooting sperm on Meghan's face and hair before I got horny enough and simply had to fuck Gwen's pussy. I laid her back on the adjacent bed and plowed my cock into the slippery wet crevice between her legs. Gwen gasped as I drove my cock in balls deep on the first thrust. Now my cock was of average length but probably of above average girth, yet it slid easily into Gwen's slippery wet cunt. I confess that I didn't last as long as I'd have liked, but it was probably the best orgasm I'd ever had to that point in my young life. I filled her pussy with several generous spurts of my seed and felt good doing it. I half-hoped that one of them would grow.

"Mind if I have a turn?" said a voice behind me. It was another young guy from the base.

"That depends," I said, looking at Gwen. "If this is her pussy, it's fair game. But if it's my pussy, well then, I would mind. Which is it?" I asked Gwen.

"This pussy is only yours," she said with a wicked grin.

"Sorry, mate," I said. "But you can have a go at the Cum-Slut over there."

"Really?" he said with excitement. "All right!"

Gwen and I watched as the cum-laden Meghan laid back and spread her legs. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping down her leg! Her tits were bright red from the smacking they'd been given by several of the guys, but her nipples were rock hard.

The fellow banging her did a respectable job. He even had the decency to pull out and shoot his load all over Meghan's face. Thing is, there was now a line of guys behind him... out the door! After the third fellow had shot his load on her tits, it occurred to me that she might just need a dick up her ass.

"Hey Meghan, ever been fucked in the ass?"

I expected her to say, no, but she surprised me by saying, "yes." We found a couple guys who were willing to drill her in the ass and moved them to the front of the line.

"Either of you guys willing to try a DP?" Double penetration, for the uninitiated, refers to the practice of simultaneously taking a cock in the vagina and anus. I recognized that some guys might not be willing to have their penises in such close proximity to another penis. The second fellow said he would welcome the opportunity. So, we let the first guy go ahead and break her ass in with his pretty sizeable cock.

I would have thought it would have been a challenge to get a cock that big into a hole that small, but he accomplished it fairly easily. A thought occurred to me then, and I whispered in his ear. He nodded and pulled his cock out of Meghan's ass and ordered her to suck it. I know that in porn movies when a guy pulls his dick out of a girl's ass it's spic and span, but that's not how it is in impromptu real-life assfucking. Without undergoing about three enemas beforehand, it's a shitty business. Ass-to-mouth has some real meaning. Meghan took that cock in her mouth like it had peanut butter smeared on it. Watching her suck on that guy's cock so enthusiastically made my dick hard again, so I motioned to Gwen to sit on it.

Gwen did sit on it, but then tortured me by s.l.o.w.l.y. riding my cock. I'd never been a proponent of edging, but Gwen seemed to know, somehow, just how to bring me to the edge of orgasm, then stop just long enough to let it subside, then repeat the process. She was a far more amazing fuck than I ever would have guessed by her appearance. Despite her efforts at delaying my orgasm, I shot another bucket full of cum inside her eager pussy.

Meanwhile, Meghan had finished off the first ass-fucker, and was getting in position for her first ever DP. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought she was a professional porn star. She made it look so easy to have a cock in both her holes. Belay that. A third fellow soon put his cock in her mouth, so that'd be all three holes filled. And she did make it look easy. I had to admit, the girl did have the look of a porn star.

Watching that real-life porn scene play out before my eyes did make me horny, but since I'd just dumped a load of cum in Gwen, I was out of commission for a bit. I made do by playing with Gwen's ass. I just loved her ass. I loved playing with it. Smacking it. Squeezing it. Licking it. (And would probably love fucking it if I ever got around to it.) After a few minutes, I looked up to find that Meghan was down to the last two guys in line to fuck her. It was time to think of the next step.

The first thing that came to mind was that she ought to be hosed down, since she was a cum-laden slut. But not with water. With piss. I ran the idea by Gwen.

"You are an evil bastard!" she said with a smile. "I'll go first. I have to pee."

For some reason, her willingness to do that was a huge turn-on for me. "You can pee," I said, "but don't waste it on her. I want you to piss down my throat."

"Seriously?" she said, surprised. "You're sure?"

I nodded. "Hurry up before this last guy finishes."

Gwen straddled me as I sat on the bed, my mouth glued to her cunt. I almost choked when she opened the floodgates of her bladder. She hadn't been exaggerating about needing to pee. I must have drunk over a quart of her urine before the flow turned to a trickle and then stopped. I had never done such a thing before. It felt so dirty and thus so erotic that my dick had gotten hard yet again.

"You should fuck Meghan with that cock," she said, grasping my ridged penis. "You may never get another chance because my pussy won't ever give you another chance."

"Well, when you put it like that..."

The last guy in line had just shot his load on Meghan's tits. She was covered with cum but was smiling at me as I bade her to get on all fours. If I was only ever going to get one crack at Meghan's pussy, it was going to be done while staring at her exceptional round ass. I entered her slippery cunt easily and watched her asshole wink at me as I thrusted into the depths of her hot cunt. It was indeed a tremendously erotic ass--all the more so when your cock was embedded in the vagina just south of it. Fortunately, my dick had already seen a lot of action this evening--more than it usually sees in a week, if I choose to be honest--but this activity provided me an opportunity to enjoy Meghan's charm's much longer than I would ordinarily have been able to. But when Gwen moved to Meghan's head and made her lick her pussy, it pushed me over the edge. I blew my wad into Meghan's pussy, conscious that up to this point, as far as I knew, no one else had cum inside her. I found it satisfying, nonetheless. Shooting my sperm inside a woman was always invigorating.

Gwen had already put the word out that we were in need of volunteers who had to pee. About six guys had already lined up to empty their bladders. They surrounded Meghan and unloaded at the same time unleashing a downpour of urine all over Meghan's cum laden face and body. Meghan sputtered under the assault, opening her eyes only after the last drops of piss splattered onto her face. Most, but not all of the cum deposits had been piss-washed onto the bed. Meghan looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. Of course, she had.

"Go take a shower, Cum-Slut," I said. "Then you can be Meghan again."

She got off the soggy bed, grabbed her clothes off the floor and meandered into the bathroom to shower.

"That was fun," Gwen said, slipping back into her skintight jeans. "But I'd just as soon not be here when she gets out of the shower."

"I thought you were friends," I said, suddenly realizing how little I knew about either of them.

"We were," she said slipping on her clingy t-shirt that allowed her nipples to be clearly visible--and the fact that nipples were pretty much all she had going on. "But that might not be the case any longer. Take me home and I promise you'll never regret choosing me for your girlfriend."

I thought it might be rude to leave without saying goodbye to my little Cum-Slut, but Gwen made me think that perhaps she might not be the type to let bygones be bygones. I took Gwen up on her offer.

I took her home and she did indeed make me a happy man. We were kindred spirits with similar deviant desires that played well together. Gwen made me forget all about Meghan, and I never missed her.