Abduction Gangbang [CNC] [RapeKink]

Story Info
A sex worker learns to love CNC/abduction creampie gangbangs.
2.3k words
4.2
28.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmaRides
EmmaRides
12 Followers

01/08/2022

Author's Note:This fictional story depicts adults over the age of 25.

So many men fantasize about rape. And that's okay: Frustrations around being a wage/credit slave, women objectifying men for money while denying sex -- we all have dark thoughts and discussing them shouldn't be such a taboo topic.

But that desire? The fantasy? It's a far different thing than predators looking to harm and abuse (predominately) women.

By design this purely fictional story is graphic, realistic seeming and not for the faint of heart. I strongly suggest you consider stopping here and moving on to lighter "CNC" fantasy stories.

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here" --Dante


I was driving through a seedy part of town when I spotted a woman walking down the sidewalk. Suggestively clad in a too-short skirt -- I could see the bottom of her backside, and she didn't appear to have underwear on -- with a garter belt holding up her thigh-high boots. Unzipped high-wasted red coat, tight black tube top, braless boobs jiggling provocatively while she sashayed along. For sure: A prostitute.

I grabbed $100, put on my best smile and pulled up next to her. Rolling down the window: "need a ride?" I quipped, showing her five evenly spread $20 bills.

"Sure!" she said and hopped in. Spreading her legs ever so slightly, I could see naked vagina and I was instantly getting hard. Not a cop, definitely, as policewomen don't get into cars with strangers and would never bare themselves so.

I started some conversation, being as charming and chivalrous as I could be. Complimenting her outfit, makeup and looks. Asking about her day, nodding in agreement as she detailed a not-so-great pickup she'd had. "Some men are just pigs," I tell her, "I apologize for the entire male race!" She laughs, seems really at ease. As I pulled away from the curb, the auto-door-locks triggered at 10 mph, and she didn't seem to notice. "Do you know a spot?" I asked.

"I don't, sorry, I'm new to town. Do you?" she asks.

Perfect! I think. "I do, I live just a couple miles away in a nicer section of town, how about we pull into my garage?"

"Sure thing," she smiles.

I continue the polite conversation, never sexual -- that would constitute solicitation and is a crime. We both knew what the money was for. Arriving at my house I hit the garage remote. The door rolls up and we pull in.

"Let me get your door, beautiful, and we can use the futon in the other garage spot" I said, stepping out and walking around to her side of the car. I opened her door, offered her a hand to step out, closing the door behind her.

At that moment three friends burst out of hiding. We grabbed hold of her, one of us throwing a wrapped towel over her mouth. She froze as we picked her up, and I pinched her nose closed. Panic set in her rapidly widening eyes, she gasped and a friend pulled the towel in her mouth. Letting go of her nose: "Scream and I'll pinch again. Promise not to scream and I'll take the towel out. You get zero chances to disobey, do you agree?"

She nods, the friend takes the towel out of her mouth and we strapped her face-down and spread eagle to the futon. I shoved her skirt up and sure enough, no panties. I ripped the cheap skirt off anyway while my friends undid one leg at a time, pulling off her boots, tearing the flimsy garter connectors in the process. They repeated the process to pull off her coat and bandeau top.

By now I was rock hard and fumbling wildly with my belt to pull my pants down. It seemed to take forever, but I got them open and pulled my dick out.

Grabbing a tube of lube, I squirted a ton of it on her ass crack. It started leaking down to her vagina. I stuffed my hand between her labia trying to shove four lube-soaked fingers into to her -- I'm not a complete asshole, I wouldn't do a woman dry like that.

She let out a yelp, my dick twitched at the hearing of it. She was way too tight so I shoved two fingers in her, turned my hand palm down and curled my fingers up against her g-spot and started working her as furiously fast as my hand would go.

She was squeaking now, I wanted to believe it was pain. Soaking in the glorious sounds I just couldn't wait any longer. Putting my knees between her legs, I lined up that sweet, tight pussy and shoved into it. Forcefully, without a shred of mercy. She took it, mouth closed to drown a scream, and I started pumping away. Damn, it was nice -- and I just couldn't last. Feeling pressure building my first cumshot exploded deep in her so I pulled out quickly, shoving my spurting cock up her ass. That got me a huge, closed-mouth muffled scream and I came harder than I'd ever ejaculated before. Ass-deep, I pumped all I had in her.

Two of my friends had stripped fully nude -- that was kinda weird -- and all three were hovering far too close, dicks at my head height. Felt kinda weird, I wanted to shove my ass-juice-covered cock in her mouth but was weirded out with their dicks by my face so I got up and off her.

One of the nude guys mounted her, not caring to line up and shoved in her. By the light moan she let out, I guessed he got her pussy. He, too, was pounding away really quickly. The hooker started panting a little with each thrust. He started grunting, convulsing cum in her after maybe three minutes.

Next guy, the clothed one with just his dick hanging out got on her, lined up her pussy and started stroking away. Slowly, deeply. Reaching under her, he started rubbing her clit and the whole vulva area. She started moaning. Again, I was fantasizing it was pain and humiliation and started getting a chub, but her moans started going in time with his thrusts -- ruining my hard-on, and he kept at both her pussy and clit for a good long while.

The bitch actually started shivering, letting out deep, guttural moans! What a fucking whore.

"Are you cumming, bitch?" I asked. She just kept moaning, not answering, and that pissed me off so I grabbed her hair -- my pal still stroking away at her -- yanked her head back and turned it as far as it'd go. "Look at me, whore!" I screamed. "Are you fucking cumming!? Did I give you permission to enjoy this, you fucking cunt?"

The vulgarity and roughness was too much for my stroking friend, he blew in her repeating "fucking whore! Fucking! Wwwwhhhhoooorrrreeeee!"

"Bitch likes your dick Bob!" I added. It was true.

"Yo, hurry the fuck up" the fourth man blurts out. Bob gets up, gives me a shove to move away from her head, grabs a fistful of hair and gently turns her head to face him.

"Open your mouth and suck me clean babe." She's beaten down, I've seen it before, and wouldn't even think of biting him. Predictably she acquiesces, opening her mouth. "Stick out your tongue" he adds. She complies, and he wipes his cum-covered tip all over her tongue and slaps his meat messily on her face. His dick is foamy from fucking previous creampies into her cumdump of a pussy so he shoves it throat deep in her. "Suck it clean......yeah, that's a good girl" he says, stroking her hair sweetly.

'What the fuck' I think at seeing the gentle, caring head stroking, but don't say anything. Remember I'm not a total asshole and didn't want to ruin his moment.

Our last man mounts her, again lining up that cum-oozing pussy. Odd, I think, that no one else took her ass. She was pretty, Caucasian, really thin with a cute little bubble butt and maybe B-cup, perky tits. Maybe 5'5" or so, probably 110 pounds and 30ish years old. Too thin for my general tastes, I like cushion on phat asses to bounce against. She needed some hygiene work; showing hair on her cunt and ass that clearly hadn't been waxed in a month, and could use some dental work on a chipped front tooth -- street life is hard, doesn't come with a dental plan, so whatever, she was a 10 for the street, maybe an 8.5 overall. A real gem for a street hooker.

Like the first two of us he was pounding hard, cumming fast. Getting off her, he said nothing, walked over to the garage 'fridge and pulled out four beers. Walking back, he hesitates, turns around and grabs a fifth. "Yo, you got a straw?" he asks me.

"What the fuck, what for?" I wonder, a little agitated as I think I get his point.

"For her. You got a straw or not, Dick?" He asks.

Fuck, Tom, using my real name? Oh, whatever, even though I was nice and lubed her up, hopefully she'll just think he's calling me a dick, and I let Bob's name slip so can't really complain. And, fuck, bitch knows where I live. That was dumb.

I go back to my car and pull a straw out of a fast-foot soda in a cup holder, handing it to him.

The guys loosen her straps so she can get up on all fours, and put the beer down in front of her replete with that fucking straw. She slurps away, doggie style. So fucking hot.

Made me hard again, the sight of a true breeding bitch, so I walked behind her and started fucking her pussy again. Not wanting to neglect that cute ass, I stuff my thumb in it. I can feel my dick sliding in and out, pressing against my thumb, she stays up on all fours, drops her head and just takes it. This bitch is pretty cool. I can't take it, and blow quickly again. Damn.

Grabbing my beer, I sit in front of her. She's finished hers so I chuck it at the trash can. It misses with a clang, bouncing across the floor. Shit. Irritated, I don't feel like waiting if the boys want seconds. "What's your Venmo account, bitch?"

She looks at me, not answering, so I bark at her loudly to answer.

"My phone is zipped in my jacket, can you get it?" she asks.

I'm irritated being ordered around. If I was erect again I would've stuffed it hard in her ass. Learn a bitch some manners doing that! But, a buddy grabs the cellular, hands it to me. I pass it over, telling her to unlock it. She types her pin, it was 1-2-3-4, a stupid pin for a stupid bitch.

Turning my phone's video camera on, I point it at her face: "I'm sending you $1200 as your porn actress fee, do you accept?" She nods affirmative. I tell her to speak.

"Yes, I do" she says.

"And..." I say, my irritated tone easily interpreted.

"Umm... umm..." she bleats, stupid cow. Finally getting the point, "thank you for the work and the generous pay" she says.

I swipe over to the payment app and send $1200, then back to the video app, holding her phone next to her face, recording the $1200 coming through.

"There," I say, still recording, "contract accepted and payment complete, we're done here." I shut the camera off.

"Hey," Bob looks at her, "you want another beer?" he asks. Fucking Bob. What a suck-up. She nods, he brings us all another round. While he's doing that, I pick up a grocery bag from the trash and stuff her phone, boots and clothes in it. She gets her beer/straw combo, we ignore her while toweling our dicks off and awkwardly finishing the next round. Kinda weird, four dudes standing around wiping each others' cum off their dicks. Didn't think that part through.

"Get her in the car" I bark, and the guys untie her -- she's in only her garter belt -- and I walk around with her bag of clothes, open the garage door and drive her back to a secluded side street that's a block off the main road I found her. Rolling down my window, I flip the bag of her possessions over the roof onto the curb. "Get the fuck out" I tell the mostly-nude woman. Wisely -- I'm in no mood for her lip -- she does, and quietly.

The bitch had leaked cum all over my nice leather seat. "Fuck, bitch, wipe that up!" I don't have a towel, so I nod at her clothes bag. She gets her ripped-in-half skirt out, cleans it up and looks at me. "Fuck off. Close the door, and we'll see you one week from today, be right here at 3 pm" I tell her. She starts crying. Fuck me, the blubber is annoying, but hot. Still, I'm pretty sure she won't show. "Next time, double, $2400" I say. She cries harder. What the fuck? "Fine, four grand, be here, yeah?"

Still crying, she looks up -- she's a wreck, black mascara running everywhere, lipstick smeared over her cum-stained face -- nods affirmatively so I lean over, yank the door shut taking one last look up and down her mostly naked body, I can see cum running down her thighs. Awesome look for her, and I sure won't forget that sight!

I think I'm in love.


About the author: EmmaRides is a late-40s adult actress. Concurrent to her "day job" she's been active in the kink lifestyle for more decades than she'll publicly admit.

EmmaRides
EmmaRides
12 Followers