Meghan Markle's One Year Itch Ch. 03

Story Info
The real reason Meghan and Kate don't get along.
4.5k words
4.47
21.9k
15
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- This tall tale is completely fictitious and has no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

By now it is common knowledge that the latest addition to the British Royal Family, American actress Meghan Markle, and Prince William's Kate Middleton despise each other. The reason? Not only has the quintessential English rose Kate had the limelight taken from her but there is also an intense personal rivalry. Here's why. Cast your mind back to October 2018 when Princess Eugenie of York got married in Windsor Castle. The twenty nine year old daughter of Prince Andrew had finally wed her long time boyfriend and had made headlines around the world. Tension between Kate and Meghan was already in the air after the pair of them had openly made veiled comments about each others married lives. And when Prince Harry announced that he and his new spouse were to move to Windsor that really irked Kate and her husband William.

x Just prior to that Zara Phillips, daughter of Princess Anne, had taken it upon herself to arrange a hen party for Eugenie and had organised some flamboyant entertainment for the evening. Despite the level of class that the Royal Family portrayed, the ladies were just as red blooded as other females. Maybe even more considering their public lives. The hen party. The final hooray for the bride and a chance for the other women to have some female fun. Zara had discovered the perfect fun loving club in South London that catered for all sorts of adult events.

x

The 'Forbidden Nights' club had low lighting, collections of tables and a smattering of comfortable booths. Burlesque type music came from the loudspeakers and a long bar ran down one wall. Zara had organised the caterers and various nibbles were strewn about on all the tables. She had been the first to arrive, followed gradually by the others. Women only At about eleven in the evening Kate arrived and swept into the club looking her usual stunning self. Ever radiant, Kate had her long flowing hair loose about her shoulders and minimal makeup. At a tall five feet nine she nonetheless carried herself elegantly as she found Eugenie looking a little flushed and wearing pink bunny ears and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"You look sensational, Kate. Thanks for coming."

Eugenie sat back down in her chair of honour.

"Not at all. Should be fun." Kate flashed her green eyes and smiled warmly.

Kate wore a casual yet seductive square neck long sleeve blouse with a floral design over a very tight pair of Gucci stretch denim jeans. To add more inches to her height Kate had chosen a pair of sleek Gucci high heels in bubblegum pink leather. She sat at the main table with Eugenie, her sister Beatrice and Zara. The drinks had been flowing all evening and the atmosphere was loud.

"So, what have I missed?"

"Well, we started out by playing 'Mister and Mrs.' And Eugenie had to drink four shots of gin because she was so bad."

"Then," said a pouting Eugenie, "we had a cocktail quiz and Zara sucked big time, all wrong answers."

"OH, you bitch! Anyway, we have a prize but haven't decided who to award it to yet."

Zara held up a tiara with rhinestones and imitation pearls for Kate to look at.

"Got any ideas for a competition?"

"Oh, yes! Drink, Kate? Hey, call Mario," giggled a tipsy Zara.

Kate looked bemused as all the women laughed but got the joke when the waiter came to the table. Mario was a handsome six footer with a beefy physique and dashing good looks. He was also in the buff with just a white collar, two white cuffs and a red bow tie. He placed a tray of drinks on the table and Zara lifted up his red apron that was tied around his waist to display his bare buns.

"Isn't he adorable?" Gushed Eugenie. "A naked waiter! I just want to gobble him up!"

"I bet you do, you saucy mare!" Quipped her sister with a slut grin.

Mario withdrew and the women drank in his tight and smooth ass.

"Where's Meghan?" Wondered Kate who scoured the low lit room and sipped on a mineral water.

"Not here. Guess we're beneath her for her to show up. Hey, look!"

The lights went down as a huge muscled man appeared on the stage and the women cheered as he bowed. Kate found herself transfixed as she watched the male stripper begin to dance and slowly unbutton his white shirt and twirl it in the air above his head. He gyrated to the loud music as he dropped his tight pants with a flourish and was left in a tiny thong. His muscles flexed as he posed for the cameras and mobile phones and hopped off of the stage to shrieks and cheers. He danced around the tables, moving like a cat, and some of the bolder women pinched his exposed bum which looked like it had been chiselled from marble.

"Whoa!"

Zara reacted as he reached their table and lowered the top of her dress and let her boobs out. Eugenie and Beatrice shrieked as the stripper bent over and put his face into her deep cleavage. He jiggled his head and resurfaced with a big grin as Zara blushed and whooped. Kate put her hands to her face as the guy tugged his thong down at the front and showed he had shaved his pubes. In fact, thought Kate, his stomach and firm legs were all smooth and tanned.

"Zara, you slut!" Screamed Beatrice as the blonde grabbed the tight thong and outlined the man's cock with the palm of her hand.

He stood back just out of reach of Zara and then proudly pulled his thong off to pose naked and to reveal his half erection.

"Shit! He's big!"

The stripper spun the thong in the air and then tossed it into the air. A hand reached up to catch it and all eyes went to the alluring woman in the classic little black dress.

"Oh, my. Am I the last to arrive?"

'Meghan! You made it."

Meghan Markle sauntered over to the main table on four inch stiletto heels looking like a million bucks. Her dress had a fitted bodice with half sleeves and a feminine scalloped neckline. It had a banded waist that flared out to a flirty full skirt.

She tossed the thong to the upcoming bride and sat beside a disdainful Kate.

"Good evening, Kate." She said without looking at the brunette.

"Evening." Answered the Duchess of Cambridge haughtily.

"Meghan! You look fabulous! How do you do it?"

Eugenie toyed with the thong as she looked at the dusky skinned beauty. Damn, thought Kate wrinkling her nose. The bitch turned up and was already receiving flattering comments. And that dress! A little excessive to say the least. Meghan grabbed a shot glass and drained it in one gulp. Kate gave her a quick glance to see the grinning woman wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. How common!

"So, how are you, nervous?"

Meghan addressed the bride to be and a fragile looking Eugenie who blushed and then gave a hiccup.

"A little. The wedding will be on the television. Live!"

"Hmm, right."

Meghan became distracted by the sight of the naked waiter who had bent down to retrieve a dropped glass.

"Wow! Nice buns! So, a hen party isn't a hen party without a few challenges, right?"

Beatrice nodded and held up the tiara. "And we're trying to think of a contest where the winner gets this nice tiara."

Beatrice slurred her words now as she got more inebriated from the never ending supply of drinks. She passed a piece of paper to Meghan who read a list of the usual party games and quizzes.

'A tiara? Oh, how divine."

Meghan held up the shining jewelry in her hands and then shot a look at her rival.

"So, what do YOU have in mind?"

Kate ignored her as Mario came to the table and Kate seethed with jealousy as Meghan pulled him down to her face level where she whispered something in his ear. He laughed and she gave him a playful smack on his left cheek.

"Isn't he just awesome?"

"What did you say to him?" Wondered Zara who had trouble focusing her eyes.

"I asked him if he was up for a little fun tonight. Right. I'll pick the game. Listen up, girls. It's called 'sink the pink' where we see who can make the hunky waiter cum first. Who's in?"

"Are you serious?" Asked Kate with a gaping mouth.

"What's up sister? It's only a bit of fun."

"I'm out." Said Eugenie. "Me too," agreed her sister.

"How about you, Zara? Oh."

Zara Phillips was under the table and puking up on her shoes. Meghan took another glass and sank the shot.

"Just you and me then. If you say no I'll quite understand. And the tiara will be mine. Of course the waiter finds me rather attractive and I'm sure I'd be a better fuck."

Kate raised her left brow at the course language from the American actress turned royal princess and then looked at the stupid jewelry on the table. What a lump of crap. BUT, she was darned sure that Meghan would not steal the limelight tonight.

"Alright, I'm in."

As soon as she uttered those words she wanted to take them back as the reality of the situation sank in. She hadn't cheated on William during their marriage thus far and questioned her own judgement. It was true that her husband lacked every skill needed in the bedroom for a satisfactory love life and he had never given her an orgasm. She saw Meghan with Mario and spoke to him over the loud music. Kate saw him point to a corner and then Meghan motioned for her to join them.

"Good luck, Kate." Said Eugenie who gave a cheery wave and then promptly threw up. Mario took Meghan by the hand and he opened the door to a private room. Kate followed on legs that felt like jelly and closed the door behind them.

x

Mario stood still in his waiter outfit, of not much, and the two women checked him out once more. Dark haired with big brown eyes he had the type of body women lusted after in their dreams. His frame was lean, tanned and very smooth, devoid of any hair on his body. Kate looked at a rapt Meghan and felt the sexual tension between them that had reached fever pitch. Kate looked around the modestly furnished room and saw a sofa bed in the corner. Were they really going to do this? Nobody was watching so did it really matter if they actually had sex with the waiter?

"So, what I propose is that we each take turn for two minutes at a time until one of us makes him cum."

Meghan handed the virile looking stud her wrist watch.

"Mario will keep track of the time. Want to back down?"

"Have you done this sort of thing before?"

"What can I tell ya, honey. College was a blast! With me or not?"

Kate drew her shoulders back and lifted her chin proudly.

"Let's do it." Bloody Yank. Who does she think she is anyway.

Mario's bulge was evident under his red apron and Meghan wasted no time in dragging it out into the open. Kate widened her eyes at the impressive organ in Meghan's small hand.

"Will you take a look at this!"

Being of Latin descent the Spanish waiter had a light brown shaft and a massive mushroom head that flared out at the top. Easily eight inches in length it stood up to the ceiling and was quite rigid. Kate felt the palms of her hands sweat as she watched Meghan go down onto her haunches to study the erect cock more closer.

"Shall I be mother?"

The Duchess of Sussex gave his thick girth a few twists, moving up and down to the point where the glans began. Mario twitched on his feet as Meghan bent forwards and put the large tip between her pursed lips.

"Mmm!"

Kate bit her lip in anticipation as she watched Meghan jam three inches of cock into her mouth and inhale through her nostrils. All the rumours of her being an insatiable slut in Hollywood were not without an element of truth it seemed. She wondered if Prince Harry was that big and if his new wife fellated him at home. Her William was not even close to being this well hung and Kate could only dream of having a satisfiable sex life.

"Oh, yes!"

Meghan showed approval and shifted on her heels before diving down on his hard length and sucking him with great gusto. Mario hummed approvingly and closed his eyes as his cock vanished inside the woman's drooling mouth. Meghan was loving every second as she sucked him at a reasonably fast rate, engulfing more of him each time. Her spit and his pre cum mingled on his darkening shaft and his swollen head turned purple from her efforts. The feel of his glans on her tongue was beginning to pique her arousal and her hand went between her legs where she cupped her Mons.

"Oh, fuck! That's good. Take a taste."

Kate lowered to her knees and gulped as Mario's boner swayed in front of her face, glistening with saliva. Meghan had stood up and unzipped her black dress and was busy stepping out of it.

"One minute." Advised Mario as he smiled at an anxious Kate.

She looked into his brown eyes and his smooth and muscular torso and felt a spasm in her loins. Here goes nothing. The Duchess of Cambridge swept her long hair back and gave the tip a wet kiss and immediately tasted his manly salt. She shut her eyes as she licked up and down the underside of the rigid pole. With a growing confidence she took the bloated head between her lips and sucked greedily. He was definitely the biggest she had ever known and an electric shock ran through her gorgeous body. Then Meghan bumped her head and joined in, lapping at his hard flesh. Kate furrowed her brow, unaccustomed to this competition, and tried to push her rival out of the way.

"Hey, no fair."

Meghan pouted and slid her lips over the wet glans and softly sucked away. She gripped his thighs and glugged on his hard boner, pulling back all the way until only his tip remained in her mouth.

"My turn, I think."

Now totally up for it Kate showed her worth and jacked his shaft as she sucked loudly on his knob. He was nice and hard in her fist but she had no idea how close he was to coming, if indeed he was anywhere near. Meghan leaned over the brunette and shook her head.

"You need my help."

Meghan kissed Mario's balls and then slip her tongue up towards the head. Mario tilted his head back as he was pleasured by two wriggling tongues and wet lips. With each woman on either side of his upstanding dick he held them both gently at the backs of their heads. The two glowered at each other as they came nose to nose, one on the left and the other on the right. Almost kissing each other as they licked his prick they quickly decide to switch, Kate licking up as Meghan slid down. Then Kate stopped and Meghan stole the chance to suckle on his bell end and was rewarded with a low groan of gratitude from Mario.

"Well, I think I know who sucks cock the best. Come on, time to fuck." Announced Meghan who slipped her panties off and stood waiting.

Mario and Kate both looked up to see the raven haired stunner in all her naked glory. Medium sized breasts with dark red nipples and freckled all over. Her figure was stick thin with slim pins and a prominent pussy mound that had been shaved for the event. Mario then kissed Kate and undid the zip at the front of her jeans. She did not protest as his hand slid inside and down the front of her thin panties. He found them to be somewhat damp and when he dipped inside her sex his fingers felt her moistness. Kate went up on her toes as he massaged her heavenly slit and moaned in guilty pleasure. Meghan came up behind and undid Kate's blouse as Mario tugged her jeans down her slender legs. He hooked his fingers then inside the waist band of her panties and drew them down her thighs to reveal her brown pubes followed by her muff.

'Aha!" Kate fought to control her breathing as she felt a thrill down her spine.

Taller than Meghan, Kate had about the same sized tits with erect brown nipples and trim pubes above a plump looking pussy. Meghan tottered over to the sofa bed and made it flat so that she and Kate could lie down.

"I fancy a nice doggy style fuck," she announced and assumed the position, head down and ass up.

Kate slowly joined her and spread her legs slightly and the pair of sensuous women lined up, side by side, buttock to buttock.

"Whenever you're ready, Mario. OH!"

Meghan yelped as the Spanish waiter got behind her and pushed his stiff dick inside her. He filled her with his rock hard eight inches and was surprised at her wetness. After a few exploratory thrusts his cock had become fairly lubricated enough for him to fuck her faster. The naked American bucked back as he pushed in and the friction in her pussy was incredible. He pulled back to the point where he was almost out and then shoved back all the way, balls deep.

"Alright, I change over. Si?"

Mario pulled out as her two minutes expired and shifted three inches to his right. Kate looked over her shoulder to see Mario give her a wink before he shoved up and entered her pussy. Tighter than Meghan, although no less wetter, He held her by the hips and pulled her body to his. Kate felt her heart pound as his balls rubbed against her bottom and her hips bounced back to his groin to keep the wonderful sensation alive. She had been without sex for a good while and had missed the physical side of things. As he began a steady rhythm of deep thrusts Kate felt her pussy contract around his hot shaft.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!" She murmured as she dipped her head and quivered on her knees.

After twelve minutes of solid fucking between the pair of hot women the Duchess of Sussex suggested they switch positions and they promptly got onto their backs. Meghan spread her pussy lips and invited the aroused waiter to fuck her.

"Come on, big boy. Give me that cum." "Actually it's my turn, you cheat."

Mario shrugged his shoulders as he wanked his boner and settled between Kate who kicked out her heels.

"Watch who you're calling a cheat, you frigid bitch!"

Mario slid on in and started to bang the sophisticated brunette who, having enjoyed the good and hard cock of the young Spaniard was getting seriously juiced up. He in turn was increasing the rate of his hard strokes and dug his toes in and gave Kate a good two minutes of prime fucking. She held onto his big biceps as she writhed under him contently. God! How long ago had she has such a good seeing to? Certainly before William's time.

"That's enough, to me now Mario."

Kate looked up with her striking green eyes and as Mario reluctantly pulled out of her she knew that she was his favourite. As he slid inside Meghan his gaze remained glued to the willowy English rose and he caressed her right breast as he drove in and out of Meghan. In an attempt to gain his attention she grabbed the backs of her knees and lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

"Hey! You're supposed to be fucking me? Right."

Mario grunted and slowed up his thrusting to the huge disappointment of Meghan. He withdrew his knob until only the head remained inside the entrance of her slick cunt.

'Don't you fucking dare. Put it back in."

He did as she asked and her legs came up around his waist and pulled him deep inside of her. Mario had no alternative but to pump her pussy and with each thrust in Meghan met him with her quaking hips.

"Miss Kate is next"

The darker skinned female pushed Mario off of her and put her hands on his chest. As he went onto his back she quickly straddled him and fed his upright cock to her steaming hot box.

"I think we need to raise the fucking time to three minutes at a time."

"Oh? Can you change the rules as you feel?" Said an irate Kate Middleton.

"Just...oh my...just did. Oh, yes!"

Meghan dropped down and began to wiggle her backside to and fro and ground herself on his rod. She alternated with a series if rapid rocking in an up and down motion before grinding on him again with a determined effort to make him ejaculate.

"Time up, Si?"

"Damn!"

Meghan reluctantly pulled herself up and rolled off as Kate leaned over Mario who held up his cock for her to drop onto. She gasped as her body lowered slowly and he penetrated her slippery cunt. Twisting her hips she managed to sink onto all of his shaft before pausing with her pussy stuffed full.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12