Meghan Markle's One Year Itch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Oh! Feels...big!" She panted and fell forwards onto his chest.

He felt her tits on him and held her cheeks in both hands as she tried to rise and fall on his prodigious cock. Nerves in her pussy were being stimulated like never before as she pushed down all the way and then lifted her bottom up slowly before ramming down on him again. She did not know it but her innocent riding of him in this way was actually driving him insane with pleasure.

"Just one more minute."

Kate felt perspiration on her skin as she wallowed in the feel of his cock deep inside and his balls against her crack. With much reluctance Mario lifted her off and he withdrew his shiny pole for Meghan to slide onto. The American moaned at the way the enormous cock stretched her out as she slammed on him hard. Her tits bounced wildly and her long hair whipped about as she bobbed up and down.

"That's it, honey. Cum for mama!"

Her energy for fucking, her lust for cock, was stronger than Kate's as she tightened her cunt muscles around the huge shaft embedded inside her. She stole a glance at Kate as she gyrated in great circled on the lap of the muscled stud and gave her a smug grin. Then her pussy gave a spasm and more of her love juices squirted out as her climax was almost upon her. Mario looked up and gave her pert buttocks a hard squeeze and she squealed loudly as she went rigid and came on his stiff cock.

"Fuck!"

Meghan felt her body weaken as she gushed on his length and then she slid off Mario and panted hard. The waiter was by now feeling the strain himself as Kate caressed his broad chest and kissed him hard on the mouth. Then she flipped around and faced away from him and straddled his groin in a reverse cowgirl stance. Balanced on her heels Kate reached under her body and eased his big boner into her well lubricated pussy. She eased up and down with her hands on his knees and emitted throaty groans from deep within.

"Miss Kate." Mario whispered as he cupped her tits from behind and kissed her back bone.

The attractive brunette did her best, moving up high before dropping down again and impaling herself on his gorgeous cock. With her eyes closed in bliss Kate failed to see the sneaking Meghan inched her way to their heaving bodies and kneel by their feet. As Kate climaxed Mario felt that sublime sensation of his semen rising up his shaft.

"Ah! I cum!"

Kate was delighted at the news which meant that she had beaten the Yankee bitch.

"Not so fast!"

Cried Meghan as she reached in and grabbed Mario at the base of his cock and made him slip out of the squirting Kate.

"Hey!"

Mario grunted as Kate hovered over him and looked on aghast as he exploded into Meghan's gaping mouth. He splashed her lips and chin and Meghan held her mouth open to display the cum she had expertly caught.

"I guess I win!" She screamed as she danced a naked jig.

"But it was ME who made him cum! You just reaped the reward by cheating!"

"Fuck you, I get the tiara."

"You bitch!"

Kate slapped Meghan on the right cheek and the American traded slaps with her rival as they suddenly leapt at each other. Mario looked on helpless, his cock still dripping as the women grabbed handfuls of hair, tugging, twisting and yanking. Their already sweating bodies were by now literally dripping and their smooth skin shone under the electric light.

"Bitch!"

'Slut!"

"Cunt!"

Meghan's muscles flexed as she gained ground on the taller Kate and forced her onto her back. Kate felt her breath leave her lungs as Meghan straddled her and settled on her boobs. She kicked out her heels as she wriggled under Meghan who pinned her arms above her head. Meghan scratched Kate on the face as she forced her butt down onto the seemingly helpless English woman.

'AAAG!"

Kate summoned up all of her strength and flipped her rival up and off and quickly dropped onto her back as Meghan was temporarily stunned. With her crotch behind Meghan's neck Kate grabbed great fists of her black hair and proceeded to smash her face into the floor.

"You...are...a...cheat! What are you?"

"Miss Kate! No!" Mario dithered at their sides and began to surprise himself with a renewed erection at the sight of the erotic cat fight.

"You're right."

Kate rose up a tad and Meghan spun onto her back only to have the long legged brunette ease herself down and plant her bottom onto Meghan's face! Meghan coughed and choked as Kate pressed her loins down hard and sat squarely on Meghan's still creamy mouth.

"Kiss my pussy, bitch!"

Tears streamed down the face of Meghan who knew that she was beaten. She opened her mouth and from trembling lips proceeded to lick Kate. Kate sighed and then rose up onto her haunches, pausing only to give the stunned Meghan a final smack across her tits.

"Let that be a lesson. You don't fuck with the British Royal Family. Mario? Get over here and lick my pussy please."

END

12