Meg's Happy Mix-up 02

Story Info
GILF Meg and her MILF daughter Ann tag team me.
2.9k words
4.57
6.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, a recent scheduling mix-up resulted in my matronly friend, Meg, accidentally arriving two hours earlier than I had anticipated for an a lunch and pool party at my house. Because of this, Meg inadvertently caught me sunbathing in the buff.

Meg is a lovely, shapely woman in her late 60s. She definitely qualifies as a GILF/MILF! She is a full-figured woman with beautiful, thick white hair. She is slightly plump but very attractive with sexy tanned legs, large pillowy breasts capped with enormous nipples, bright blue eyes, and a delightful smile. She was wearing a beige wide brimmed hat and a white swim wrap over a patterned one piece swimsuit that showed-off ample amounts of her deep cleavage.

To briefly recap, Meg declined my offer to nude sunbath with me but insisted I remain nude (since it was my house) and even requested me to help apply sunscreen to her voluptuous body (which I gladly did). As it turned out, my touch got Meg quite aroused and inspired her to show more skin for me to massage and coat with the lotion. After a while, I boldly decided to reach inside Meg's top to cup her beautiful breasts and palm her extremely large, sensitive nipples. Meg surprised us both by erupting in a powerful orgasm! This in turn led Meg to beg me to titty fuck her and cum all over her matronly mammaries - which I definitely did!

After Meg and I cleaned-up, we talked quietly for about a half hour until the rest of our guests began to arrive at the planned time of 1pm. It was an intimate small collection of former work friends and their families. The attendees included: Marty (60), his wife Tammy (56), and their daughters Connie (34), and Carol (29); Doug (58); Don (64); Gary (58), his girlfriend Sarah (42), and her daughter Paula (23); as well as Meg (69), her daughter Ann (48), and granddaughters, Mimi (26), and Ally (24).

These were not only good hearted, hardworking, fun, people, they also happened to be extremely attractive looking. So needless to say, after my serendipitous, sensuous encounter with Meg earlier and now being in the company of eight other shapely, sexy women, I pretty much packed a hard-on in my trunks all afternoon. I didn't mind though, because I'm proud of my sexuality... and besides, I noticed most of my guy friends were hard too.

Everyone enjoyed a lovely lunch in the privacy of my fenced-in, secluded backyard. It was a low key, sociable affair with some light drinking, swimming, sunning, using the hot tub, casual conversations, and much laughter!

My sweet, shapely Meg was quite stealthy but persistent at creating opportunities to casually pat my butt, grab my thigh, and playfully trace her long, manicured nails across the bulge in my trunks without getting caught. I rapidly discovered the gorgeous GILF, Meg, was also something of a voyeur, as she would subtly whisper and point out the shapely bodies of some of the other women, including her equally sexy daughter, Ann, and granddaughters, Mimi, and Ally!

At one point, Meg created a reason to slide in behind me, and steer my hips in a manner that made me thrust my bulging crotch into her granddaughter Mimi's, shapely bubble butt, who had been bent over in front of me trying to fetch a towel off a lounge chair. "Oh, dear, excuse me, loves, I wasn't watching where I was going! So sorry I almost created a game of human dominos. I was just trying to squeeze by to fetch my drink." Meg said cheerfully before lowering her sunglasses to give me a playful wink.

I uttered, "Beg your pardon, Mimi, I, ah, didn't mean to ram you, sweetie. Guess I just sort of lost my balance when your beautiful grandma bumped into me."

"Umph! Oh, um, no problem..." Mimi replied, frozen in her bent over position in front of me. Without standing, Mimi simply looked over her shoulder with a bright smile and said, "You're right, my grandmother is extremely beautiful, isn't she! I hope one day I'll become as beautiful as she is! Oh, and, um, you didn't bump me hard... I mean, too hard... ah, I mean, I didn't mind!" Mimi said with a soft giggle as she lightly wriggled her young ass against me before finally standing back up.

"Sorry again, my dears! You know, I think there's just something wonderfully distracting about this lovely weather and the serenity of this secluded patio area, Mimi. I wasn't paying attention earlier and made our poor, dear host ram into me too!" Meg said with a slightly naughty smile.

I chuckled and said, "You know, I personally love how sometimes good things come from our unexpected accidents!"

Meg kissed Mimi and said, "You are already beautiful, sweetheart!" As Meg wrapped her arms around Mimi to hug her, I saw Meg's massive breasts smash firmly against Mimi's large breasts.

"Well, if you're giving out hugs..." I said playfully as I walked-up to help myself to hugging them both.

"We are definitely a buggy, kissy family!" Meg said proudly as she removed one arm from Mimi to wrap around me.

"That we are, my Gorgeous Grandma!" Mimi said before kissing Meg firmly on the lips. To my surprise, and joy, Mimi used her hands to closest to me to deliberately cup and squeeze my crotch as she said, "And who doesn't like a good 'ol fashioned squeeze every now and then?"

"I've always felt the same way, ladies! The more love and romance the better!" I replied. As I stood there briefly squeezing Meg and Mimi in my arms, unbeknownst to them, one was grabbing my cock while the other was simultaneously grabbing my butt!

Ally and Ann were in front of us and gleefully chimed-in, "Oh, group hug!" They then both hustled toward us and joined in the playful hug!

We laughed and smiled as the hug broke-up but not before Mimi leaned-in to lightly kiss and tongue my right ear while Meg kissed my left cheek and the corner of my mouth in a brief but highly sensuous way.

Ann inadvertently helped break the ice when she suggested we all head to the pool with several of the other guests.

We all did and it was much fun swimming, floating, talking, and playfully splashing about in the inviting water. At one point, Ally and Mimi were chicken fighting with Connie and Carol. I tried to be discreet but I was definitely staring at all of their lovely, young tits bouncing and flopping as they frolicked.

Ann and Meg had been standing in front of me talking when the playful battled approached our corner of the shallow end. In her attempt to rapidly retreat, Meg slipped backwards toward me. Reflexes kicked in and I stepped forward to catch her. In doing so, my wet hands slipped right around Meg's sides and ended-up firmly cupping her massive, matronly mammaries through her low-cut one piece swimsuit.

Just as this happened, Ally slipped off her sister, Mimi and basically used their mother, Ann to break her fall. So, in a manner of seconds, there I stood with my hands full of Meg's tits while Ally's fall ripped Ann's bikini top off, completely exposing her beautiful big breasts a few feet away! Meg backed up, grinding her ass against my throbbing cock as she cooed her thanks to me for saving her.

Ally and Mimi laughed hysterically as they cheered, "Nice rack, Mom! Your boobs are almost as big as grandma's!"

Ann was obviously embarrassed at first but was a great sport and actually joined-in the laughing as she worked to put her top back on.

Meg whispered, "My Annie does have pretty breasts, doesn't she? I bet you'd like to suck and fuck them, huh?" Meg discreetly reached behind herself to snake both hands into the waist of my swimsuit to fondle and squeeze my fully erect cock with her bare hands.

Ann backed into our same corner to distance herself from the 20 something girls as they resumed their playful battling. Ann stood shoulder to shoulder with Meg, completely oblivious to the fact her mature mother was lovingly caressing my cock.

"So sorry for flashing you and your guests with my saggy, mom boobs!" Ann said quietly while still observing the playful antics in front of us.

"I assure you, no apology is needed, Ann!" I said. Trying to inflict some humor to help her feel more at ease, I added, "If it helps you to feel better, yours weren't the first, and I definitely hope will not be the last breasts I've seen here in my beautiful secluded pool complex. In fact, if I had a dollar for every time someone was partially or completely nude here I'd be rich! Oh, and for whatever it's worth coming from a late 50s, gray haired, man with a dad bod, I happen to think your breasts are quite beautiful!"

Meg giggled as she began to actively stroke my cock and said, "He is quite right, dear, you do have extremely lovely breasts as do both of your daughters. Face it, Annie, big breasts run in our family!"

Ann giggled as she replied, "Oh, big breasts run, wiggle, jiggle, and bounce in our family, for sure!" Ann reached over to poked her beautiful momma in the ribs to tickle her, and when she did, she saw Meg's hands were stuffed inside my swimsuit. Meg drew-in a deep gasp and her face lit-up as she coyly whispered, "Momma! Mmm, Mmm! I've been staring at his impressive bulge all afternoon myself!" Ann then deftly slid one of her own hands down to join her mother in lovingly massaging my manhood!

I groaned softly and said as casually as I could in front of the rest of our company, "I'm going to head into the kitchen to grab some more snacks and beverages for everyone. Meg and Ann, would you beautiful ladies like to give me a hand?"

"Of course, dear, it'd be my pleasure to give you a hand!" Meg said cheerfully.

Ann shook her head, yes, and said, "Most definitely. It'd be our pleasure to lend you our helping hands!"

I led Meg and Ann into my kitchen. Once inside, I pulled them towards my pantry which blocked our sight line from the pool guests. I faced both beautiful women, wrapped my arms tenderly around each of their waists, and leaned-in to alternate kissing each of them passionately. As each affectionately returned my kisses, they once again reached to caress my throbbing cock through my swimsuit.

Following their loving lead, I released my grasp of their torsos to free my hand to gently mash and manipulate their large breasts causing both mother and daughter to moan with approval. I knew this was dangerous in that this location prevented me from keeping an eye out for our guests. I then coaxed the sensationally sexy GILF and MILF to join me in standing behind my large kitchen island, which coincidentally, contained my stash of extra snacks.

I then encouraged Meg and Ann to face me while leaning against the island. Standing between them I said, "You are both so beautiful! You look more like sisters than mother and daughter! Try to stand still and act casual while I repay your love with some of my own."

I then proceeded to slip my hands inside both of their bathing suit bottoms to simultaneously finger their pussies and frig their clits. Meg and Ann were both wet, not from the pool but from their passion. Each responded well to my loving touches and in a few minutes, both were writhing and undulating their sexy hips. Meg was first to reach for my cock but I said a firm, "No! This is all about you two! Your beautiful personalities and bodies have had me aroused all afternoon. Let me please you both now! It would bring me great joy to help you both cum!"

Ann purred, "Oh! Mmff, yes!"

Meg moaned similar affirmations! Meg then reached one hand up to fondle one of her massive breasts. She started doing so through the fabric but, as her passion mounted, she eventually thrust her hand inside her deep, plunging cleavage to assertively manipulate her long, thick nipple!

Seeing her mother, Ann followed suit and used one of her hands to cup and play with one of her large breasts. While not quite as large as Meg's, Ann's tits were still enormous and she appeared to share her mother's incredibly large, sensitive nipples.

Meg began to quiver and was first to cum in a shuddering orgasm! She tried to stifle her sounds but her panting, moaning, and groaning soon helped Ann erupt into a similarly passionate and prolonged climax!

Ann whispered a hoarse, "Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, my! Your hands are magical! Mmm, mommy, I positively MUST feel his thick cock in my horny pussy!"

I cautioned, this could be dangerous if we were not careful.

Meg cooed, "You just keep a lookout, I've got an idea!" Meg then dropped to her knees, told me to step back a bit and for her daughter Ann to stand in front of me and then bend over the island counter top. "If we do this right, the taller front section of your island should hide Ann perfectly from view of people in the pool!" Meg purred as she pulled my swimsuit and Ann's bikini bottoms down before loving guiding my thick cock towards Ann's inviting pussy.

"Uhng!" I groaned as I slid my shaft into Ann's pussy. She felt so good! As I thrust in and out of her with long, loving strokes, I felt Meg's hands caress my ass and heavy balls.

I quickly learned that Ann was a groaner, and someone who undoubtedly had to struggle to remain quiet when sexually aroused.

Meg cheerfully whispered encouragement to us before saying, "Yes, Annie, my beautiful daughter! Ride his thick, beautiful cock! Let him make you cum again but save his cum for me!"

"Mmff! Mmff! Yesss, Momma! Mmm, I will let you savor his loving cum!" Ann purred as I continued my slow, steady, deep thrusts into her!

I softly grunted, "Oh, you are both so beautiful! I'll let you both know when I'm going to cum."

To my pleasure, it only took several more thrusts before Ann cried out a hushed proclamation, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Oh, yes, I'm cumming!"

I smiled as the waves of pleasure poured over Ann. I continued pumping her for several moments before I felt my heavy balls begin to boil. I clenched my teeth and groaned, "Get ready, Meg, I'm going to cum, sweet woman!"

"Yes!" Meg replied as she helped pull my slick cock from Ann's pussy as she began stroking it vigorously!

Ann took one step to the side and looked intently downward at her beautiful, busty mother on her knees jacking my cock mere inches away from her face. "Oh, mother, you look so beautiful worshipping his big cock! Make him cum, for you, Momma! Make him cum!" Ann said encouragingly.

Meg opened her mouth and inhaled me just as my cock began to explode! Meg continued to stroke me as she eagerly sucked and slurped my cock. My legs shook as I blasted rope after rope of warm cum directly into Meg's loving mouth!

"Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!" Meg murmured as she joyously sucked me off.

Ann purred, "Oh, Momma, you are so sexy! You epitomize just how gloriously romantic and sensuously loving sex can be! Indeed, exactly how it always SHOULD be!"

As I helped Meg to her feet, Ann impishly said, "I'll keep looking out while you two look for things in the pantry!"

Following Ann's prompts, I whisked Meg to the pantry and kissed her fully on the mouth as I eased her shoulder straps down to release her massive breasts. I kissed her several more moments before thrusting one hand into her sopping wet pussy while using the other to hold-up one heaving breast while I passionately kissed, licked, and suckled her long, sensitive nipples.

Meg moaned with pleasure and shook her head from side to side as she released a long, guttural, "Yessssss! Oh, YESSS!" Meg cooed with great pleasure as she enjoyed another long, powerful orgasm!

I held Meg and gave her several warm kisses before helping her to tuck her breasts back into her suit. "Thanks so much for help helping hands!" I said gleefully as I gave Meg a tray filled with snacks to bring out to the pool. "Go on beautiful woman, we'll be right behind you."

Meg picked up the tray and stepped toward the door before pausing to say, "Ann lent a hand too, so you should probably thank her too in the pantry! Go on, I'll be the lookout!"

I graciously agreed and pulled Ann into the pantry. I kissed Ann fully and passionately on the mouth as I popped her beautiful breasts out of her bikini top. I squeezed Ann's breasts together to suckle both of her long, thick nipples into my mouth at the same time.

Ann definitely had sensitive nipples like her mother! I released one hand from one breast and thrust it into her bikini bottoms and flicked her engorged clit feverishly until she too once again exploded in another glorious orgasm!

As we gathered our snacks and beverages to carry them out to the patio I said, "I'm going to soak in the hot tub for a bit if either of you lovely ladies care to join me!"