Meg's Happy Mix-up

Story Info
GILF’s scheduling mix-up resulted in orgasms.
2.6k words
4.45
16.8k
18
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a late 50s semi retired man with a dad bod and a genuine love for life. It was about 10:30am when I finished swimming laps in my pool. I was actually pleased because that meant I now had a little time to read and work on my tan before several friends were supposed to join me around 1pm to have lunch, drinks, and use the pool.

I did some stretches and a several minutes of light exercises before using my outside shower to clean-up. I love that shower! It has a gas-fired, tankless hot water heater, multiple shower heads, and can easily fit about eight people.

Taking my time to enjoy my shower while listening to some music, I never heard the gate to my privacy fence open. I threw a fresh towel around my neck, grabbed my nearby book, and lazily strolled stark naked towards my favorite lounge chair on the other side of the patio. Because I had been looking up at a small flock of birds racing across the sky, I inadvertently ran cock-first into a fabric covered, plump ass in front of me!

Needless to say, I shrieked at the same time I heard a familiar sounding woman's voice shriek! It was my friend, Meg. She had her back to the shower area as she bent over to drop her purse and fetch something from her pool bag.

I stammered, "Meg? Wow, I am so sorry! I didn't see you. Are you okay?"

Meg replied, "Oh, my, you startled me! Yes, yes, I'm fine, dear. I'm, fine. Goodness, I'm the one who should say sorry for nearly tripping you! I never heard you coming because of the music."

"Good, I'm glad you're okay. Sorry again for not watching where I was going." I replied.

Meg winked as she pointed at my full erection and said, "I definitely would have faced the other way if I'd have known you were going to greet me like THAT! It makes me smile to see someone is so happy to see an old woman like me!"

I laughed as I feebly attempted to cover my hard-on with my small paperback book! I replied, "Meg, you are technically older than me, that's true, but I would never call you old, sweet woman! l And hopefully you know by now, that I'm always happy to see you, Meg! You are beautiful inside and out! So sorry about you catching me in the buff... I, ah, was thinking I had a little time to tan before our 1 o'clock lunch."

"1 o'clock? Oh, dear. I must have accidentally written 11 o'clock on my calendar!" Meg said apologetically as she started to gather-up her belongings!

I motioned for her to stop, as I said reassuringly, "No! No! We're good. That's not necessary. You're here now, you should stay. Now, give me a hug and tell me what you want from the bar!"

Seeing Meg's eyes fixated on my cock, I blushed as I remembered I was still standing before her stark naked with a hard-on. I started to pull my towel from around my neck to cover myself.

Meg smiled and she shook her head, no, as she wrapped me-up in her matronly arms for a big hug, smooshing my hard cock against her abdomen. She gave me a soft kiss on my cheek and whispered, "No need to cover-up your lovely penis on my account, dear... I've already seen it! Besides, I take it as a rather BIG compliment!"

Meg was a lovely, shapely woman in her late 60s. She definitely qualifies as a GILF/MILF! She is a matronly, full-figured woman with beautiful, thick white hair. She is slightly plump but very attractive with sexy tanned legs, large pillowy breasts, bright blue eyes, and a delightful smile. She was wearing a beige wide brimmed hat and a white swim wrap over a patterned one piece swimsuit that showed-off ample amounts of her deep cleavage.

It was now about 11:15am, so I told Meg she had at least an hour if she wanted to tan naked with me as I worked to make her drink.

She graciously declined but did tell me that she'd let me help apply sunscreen on her so she would not burn.

I readily agreed! While not sexual, per se, I knew it would nonetheless be very sensuous and enjoyable to methodically caress her beautiful curvaceous body with the lotion. Meg and I have never been intimate but I've long loved her big hugs and routinely got hard seeing her shapely large breasts and deep, plunging cleavage in the beautiful outfits she typically wore.

I took my time, starting behind Meg as I affectionately applied lotion to her shoulders and arms. This particular vantage point provided me with a fantastic view of the freckled tops of her impressive breasts. After several minutes I then crouched in front of Meg to massage and coat her feet before slowly working my way to her calves and then eventually her thick thighs.

Meg sat in silent approval and smiled sweetly. Although I'm sure she probably hoped her sunglasses would disguise the fact, I saw her eyes glued to my cock as I moved about her. I then pressed her thighs together to straddle them so I could move in closer to finish applying lotion to her beautiful face, the fronts of her shoulders, arms, and the top of her massive chest. Trying to be respectful, I stopped short of touching her cleavage.

To my surprise, Meg sweetly said, "You have wonderful hands. That said, you can't leave the job half done. Burnt breasts are definitely no fun... especially when they are as big as mine. Let me get a little more of this suit out of the way so you can help make sure I'm fully protected!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I said with a smile.

Meg gently slid the shoulder straps of suit part way down each arm and then leaned forward to ease the front of her suit down to expose several more inches of her matronly breasts, leaving her large nipples just barely covered. Her movements inadvertently caused the tip of my cock to brush lightly against her breasts several times, leaving a light smear of my trademark, copious pre-cum.

I muttered a low, "Sorry about that Meg. My whole life I've always produced lots of pre-cum when I'm aroused. I'll go grab a towel."

Meg said with a sweet smile, "No need, dear. No need at all. It will mix right in when you finish applying my sunscreen. Besides, it's actually quite flattering, if you want to know the truth. I'm sure you'd never know it now, but I used to be quite the looker when I was young. It's quite titillating to see I can still have that kind of effect on a man!"

While warming more lotion in my hands I leaned in to kiss Meg's cheek as I said, "Thank you, Meg, you are such a doll. For the record, I have always found you to be both classy and sexy. I can well imagine with a personality and body like yours, you always did and always will inspire much lust in men and much jealousy in women."

Meg smiled seductively and leaned forward to plant a soft, small kiss on the tip of my cock. She then settled back into her chair as she said softly, "Be thorough now, dear. As I said earlier, I don't want my breasts to burn."

I affectionately replied, "Yes, ma'am, I will. It will most definitely be my pleasure!"

Meg cooed with approval.

I took my sweet time to methodically massage the lotion to Meg's upper chest before incrementally working my way about halfway down. I then moved my hands to apply lotion to the sides of her heavy breasts, inching my way deeper inside her suit until I was able to gently palm the full side of each one with my strong hands.

Meg's face grew flushed and her breathing deepened, causing her matronly mammaries to slowly heave up and down.

I paused to reach down with one hand to scoop a long strand of pre-cum on my finger and then gently ran it from the top to the bottom of her long cleavage before slowly dipping it deep between her breasts.

Meg gasped and clenched both hands tightly to the arms of her chair.

I then followed that same path to apply the sunscreen. But this time, I went much slower and massaged more firmly. Seeing the sexual tension and pleasure welling-up in her, I applied one last dollop of lotion to my hands, rubbed them together to warm it and then ever so slowly inched them inside the front of Meg's suit to completely coat the full front of her magnificent, pillowy breasts. As I did so, I used my palms to firmly press against her long, thick nipples and gently massage them for in large, slow, circular motions for several delightful moments.

Clamping her thighs tightly together, Meg's massive breasts heaved repeatedly as she gasped raggedly, "Mmm! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, I can't believe it! My stars! You just made me cum!"

I honestly was not trying to make, Meg climax, I was simply trying to shower her with some sincere affection. That said, let there be no mistake that I found her physical and verbal responses to be highly erotic and arousing!

Meg cooed breathlessly, "Wow, that was a wonderful first! My stars! My large nipples have gotten increasingly sensitive since having babies, but I've never had a man make me cum just my touching them so lovingly!"

I leaned down to kiss Meg's sweet mouth as I softly told her, "I'm so thrilled I was able to help bring you such joy, Meg. I had no idea my touch would result in stimulating you to experience such a beautiful orgasm. That was unintentional but extremely arousing for me as well. To be completely honest, I've wanted to touch your beautiful breasts from the day I first met you, sweet woman."

Meg's radiant face beamed in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I began to edge backwards so I could stop straddling Meg's chair when her hands raised up and clenched my wrists.

"Wait! Oh, please wait! I sincerely want to repay the favor!" Meg said lovingly! She then released my hands and lowered her shoulder straps more to enable her to expose her breasts fully.

"Beautiful!", I softly proclaimed as I stared admiringly!

Meg then pointed toward the sunscreen before grabbing my hips to gently pull me closer as she affectionately said, "Give it to me."

I handed Meg the sunscreen and she applied a large glob to her hands. She rubbed her hands together to warm the lotion and then lovingly began to coat my cock with a thick layer of it.

It was a dream come true for Meg to show me her massive, matronly mammaries. That said, despite my over active sexual libido, I never once imagined I would ever get to feel the pleasure of beaultiful GILF Meg lathering sunscreen on my cock to jerk me off by my pool!

Meg said passionately, "Slip your beautiful cock between my big breasts! Pump it in and out of them. I've seen how you look at my large breasts for years, dear. Let me squeeze them around your hard, thick shaft to help you cum"!

I gushed, "Oh, Meg! I would definitel love to cum between your beautiful tits!"

Meg used her hands to envelop her delicious breasts around my cock and then slowly slid them up and down. She was using her magnificent breasts to lovingly jerk me off!

It felt so good! I moaned and panted as I began to thrust my hips to help my cock slide up and down her welcoming cleavage. As Meg bent her neck down to watch my cock fucking her boobs I could feel the warmth of her breath as the bulbouse head of my thick cock occasionally slipped out and up closer to her mouth.

Meg said cheerfully, "That's it, dear! Slide your big, beautiful hard cock between my breasts! Pump it hard until it explodes! Let me help you cum!"

I thrusted for several minutes before I replied with a grunt, "Oh, Meg! Your tits are so beautiful and they feel SO good! Oh, Meg, keep squeezing and shaking them because you are going to make me cum!"

Meg commanded, "Oh, yes! Keep pumping. Oh, yes, keep pumping! Oh, your cock is so beautiful, and it feels so good! I want you to cum for me, dear! I want you to cum for me! Cum for me! Cum on my big titties!"

That was all I could take. I thrust inward and upward as cum rocketed from my cock! Squirt after powerful squirt, my cock twitched between her beautiful tits blasting multiple jets of warm cum before it slipped up and out blasting Meg's face and open mouth!

I exclaimed, "Oh, Meg! Wow! That was wonderful! You are wonderful! Thank you, so much! Let me grab you a towel, sweet woman."

Meg was cooing and writhing in her chair as her matronly breasts heaved gloriously up and down, glistening with copious amounts of my cum!

Fetching my towel from the ground by my feet, I looked up and realized that some of my cum had sprayed all over Meg's beautiful face. I said apologetically, "Meg, I so sorry I sprayed several squirts of cum across your mouth and face... everything was very slippery and I guess my cock popped out from between your beautiful breasts."

Meg grinned sweetly as she used the towel to dab my cum from her skin. She said, "Well, that did surprise me, yes... but it was also quite lovely! It reminded me of days gone by. In fact, I dare say, if it weren't for all the sunscreen, I'd have eagerly licked it off the both of us! It may be a bit unladylike to say publicly, but I love the feel and taste of cum! It's been a long time since I've swallowed cum, mind you, but seeing your glorious explosion pleasantly reminded me of just how much I miss it!"

I smiled and thanked her as she gently dabbed my cock and balls clean with the towel. "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Meg! I wish you would have told me that years ago. I know you've made it clear you're not looking to get into another serious relationship, but please know if it will bring you joy, it'd be my honor to help you orgasm anytime! And as for rekindling your desire to taste cum, consider it a standing off to swallow mine anytime your beautiful heart desires!"

Meg tenderly leaned forward and kissed my cock again before slipping it into her mouth to suck it a few times before saying smilingly, "Oh, I promise I will!"

"You're delightful, Meg," I said!

Meg looked at the clock by my pool and said, "Perfect timing. You've still got almost 30 minutes to relax before everyone else arrives."

I kissed her mouth again before lowering my head to nuzzle and suckle her fabulous nipples. I then helped Meg tuck her sensational breasts properly back inside her swimsuit as I replied, "Everything's basically ready so I've got nothing to do but enjoy more of your delightful company."

Meg smiled back and said, "I'm very glad I came early. Very glad indeed! I haven't orgasmed for five or six years now. That was an unexpected but oh so beautiful surprise! And just so you know, getting to see and feel you cum... well that actually made me cum again!"