Meigma Kingdom: Safe with Cyan

Story Info
Theme park guest comforted by sexy living mascott.
1.7k words
4.33
983
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meigma Kingdom Theme Park

Outside Atlanta, Georgia

The blue raccoon readjusted her white princess dress. It fit her feathery wings well enough, she had to admit. She hated it. It didn't show off her boobs enough for her taste. This park was more for the children but still, a girl needed to have a little fun now and then, didn't she? One of the park's employees came up to her open door.

"Princess Cyan? We're ready when you are."

She sighed.

"Let's get this over with."

She followed him out and took her place in her golden sedan chair. The human men took their positions lifted the mascot skyward before walking out into the park. She did her duty. She smiled and waved at all the guests as they enjoyed their day. The smiles of the little kids were worth it, she reminded herself. The lustful looks of some of the visitors didn't hurt either.

Her mini parade went off without a hitch as they left the Castle Grounds land in the center of the park and began their clockwise journey. Starting in Blizzardburg they traveled north through the Sarcastic Sea, west through Choco Canyon, and south through the Icky Green Woods. Only two lands remained before she could go back to the castle. Combaplex Village, which served as the dining and shopping center that served to the entrance to most theme parks, led right to the castle. Before they could get there, however, they had to cross through the Kookyburra Caverns. A crowd was forming, blocking their path.

"What's going on here?" she demanded.

An employee turned to face her.

"I'm sorry, m'lady, the Jewel Jammer is stuck."

The Jewel Jammer was one of the few thrill rides to be found in the park. The massive flying coaster was themed around the book of the same name in which the residents of Meigma Kingdom discovered Dwarvlings mining beneath them. At that moment, the four-person car was stuck at the top of a loop with everyone facing down. She watched, shocked, just like everyone else. The car took off again, the situation seemingly fixed.

"Take me to the exit. Now."

Everyone moved out of the way as her entourage advanced. As the ride was shut down for examination and the other passengers evacuated, Cyan stood to greet the four passengers. Two were boys, clearly just tall enough to ride. Their mother looked shell shocked.

"Is everyone here alright?"

"It was awesome!" the boys cheered.

As the mother passed Cyan whispered, "your day here will be refunded."

The mother didn't respond. She turned to the man. He was leaning against the railing, head down. He was panting, face red, sweating.

"Sir? Are you alright?"

He looked up at her, clearly terrified.

"Sir. Look at me. It's over. You're safe. You're safe."

He did not look convinced. She took his hand and gently led him to her chair.

"Do me a favor and just lay down here, ok sweetie?"

He did just that. She lay next to him.

"Better?"

He nodded his head.

"Good. Just lay here and relax."

He did. Maybe a little too much. He passed out. Oh, this was awkward.

"Back to the castle now, no stops," she commanded.

Cutting through a staff entrance they did just that. Along the way she studied her 'guest'. She knew it was wrong to even think it, given his current condition and all, but she had to admit he was pretty damn cute. Making sure no one else was looking, she slid up his shirt a little. Forget cute, this guy was hot.

"We're here," one of her attendants announced. "Do you want us to take you to your room before we get him to the medical center?"

"No, he's been through a lot. We need to take this nice and slow. Lay him on my bed and have the doctor come check him out."

"I don't think that's wise."

She gave him a knowing look. In the Kingdom, the mascots called the shots, and he knew it.

"As you wish."

The doctor came and examined him but couldn't be certain until he woke up. Till then the two of them were alone. In her bedroom. Where he lay, on her bed. Temptation once again got the better of her. She pulled his shit back up to his chest and began to feel around.

Around thirty minutes or so later he came around. He sat up groggily, hand on his head.

"Hello there," she said softly.

He nearly jumped out of his skin at the voice.

"It's ok, it's ok," she assured him, pushing him gently back down into his seated procession. "You're safe here with me."

"Where am I?" he asked, looking around.

"My royal bed chambers."

"Like, in the castle?"

"Of course."

"How did I get here?"

"You passed out on my sedan chair, so we carried you back here to safety. I'll call the doctor and she'll be here any moment."

"Doctor? What for?"

"You clearly had some sort of panic attack. We need to make sure you're ok."

"I feel fine."

"Company policy I'm afraid. On the bright side your entire day has been refunded."

"You don't need to do that."

"Once again, company policy."

It only took moments after the call for the doctor to check out the man, who she now knew went by Jacob. He was given a clean bill of health but was advised to rest for a day just to be safe. After she left, Jacob stood to take his leave as well.

"Thank you for all you've done, Princess, but I really should be going."

"Oh no you're not," Cyan said, pushing him back down on the bed, "you heard the doctor. You need a rest day. You're going to take it right here."

"I can't. That's not fair to you. I'm sure you've got other concerns..."

She sat down on the bed, pressed up against him. He took his hand in hers.

"The only thing I care about today is making sure you are safe and cared for."

"That's sweet, but..."

She placed a finger on his lips.

"No buts. As your princess I order you to twenty-four hours of bedrest here under my supervision. That's when she saw it. A sense of ease seemed to wash over him. His breathing relaxed. His body slacked. His pants tented. Interesting. She handed him a set of park logo emblazoned fleece pajamas.

"Go put these on."

"How do you have my size?"

"I scanned you and placed the order while you slept. They were meant to be part of a care package to give you when you left."

"Oh."

He had been blushing since she mentioned scanning him. So cute. He scurried off into the bathroom. She removed her dress and replaced it with a skimpy lace nightie. This showed off her boobs perfectly. When he stepped back into the room he gasped. She was glad to see the tent was still there. She covered all the windows.

"Get into bed."

He stood there gawking.

"As your princess I order you to climb into my bed."

He nearly sprang into it. She sauntered over, shaking her hips as she did. She slipped under the blankets and right up against him. She wrapped him up tightly in her tail.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

She pulled him up close. So close that his head rested on her prized breasts as if they were pillows. She hugged him tight before wrapping them up in her wings.

"I want to show you I'm going to keep nice and safe. You will always be safe with me."

"Always?"

"Always."

The day was spent mostly in bed, just enjoying each other's company, and resting. Sometime that night her curiosity got the better of her again. Cyan could hear Jacob washing his hands in the bathroom. She let herself in, standing behind him, admiring the sight of both of them in the mirror.

"What are you...?" He began but stopped when she let her nightie fall to the floor.

She grabbed the bottom of his pajama top and pulled it off over his head. Her hands began to explore his chest. He shuddered at her touch.

"You are safe with me. I can not do anything you tell me not to. I can not stop you from talking so you can't tell me not to. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Do you want to continue?"

He nodded again. She pulled off his pajama pants.

"Take off your underwear."

He just stood there, watching her in the mirror. Slowly he stepped out of them. She squeezed his ass; he jumped a little.

"Turn around."

He just stood there, shaking. His eyes were wide. He looked torn. She knew what to do.

"As your princess I order you to present your dick to me for my enjoyment."

She swore she could almost hear it swell at her words as he quickly spun around.

"Beautiful."

She took it in her hand and began to play with it.

"Go lay on the bed. Face up."

He nearly ran to obey. Joining him she took four scarves from her closet. With expert precision she tied them to the clawed feet of her canopy bed and to each of his limbs, leaving him spreadeagle on her mattress. She climbed up next to him and began kissing, licking and nibbling every inch of exposed skin. By the time the sun rose she had moved on to tickling his nipples with the tip of her tail.

She let it slide down his stomach. He gasped as it swished over his balls. Her jerked from the moans and laughs her actions elicited. Her scarves did not budge. She began tracing the tip up and down his shaft. He was almost crying now, begging for release. She swirled her tip on his. He jerked up. She pulled away just as he had what she felt had to have been the largest orgasm of his life. He lay there panting, exhausted and thrilled all at once.

"Do you feel safe with me?"

"Yes," he gasped.

"I want to keep you here, like this, for the foreseeable future."

"I can't. can I? I have a life to get back to. Right?"

She gently held his dick.

"As your princess I order you to submit yourself to my ownership."

As it swelled in her hand she knew this man was a keeper.