All Comments on 'Meimei Pt. 01'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a wonderful beginning to the story. I cannot wait to read more!

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. And I will eagerly read the next part when it comes out.

I judge the writing by how well I can see the images you describe in my mind as I read. This story made it very easy to see the scenes. Well done.

I hope the next part will be similar that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Chinese stuff was okay I guess. Not sure it added much. What a tease, but a really good tease.

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Really well-written!

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Well done. The relationship between the two had been building for years and has become one of mutual love and respect. Looking forward to part two.

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

This piece is a smoldering ember meandering towards a overflowing tinderbox. I eagerly await part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A creative story complete with foreign vocabulary. The Chinese dialog didn't over power the story like I thought it might. Very curious with the unspoken desires but glad we are getting to it in chapter 2. Overall, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice. Loved the build up. I think mama knows something is up. Seemed to be proving a point to Shan of how strange it is to watch her bro work out. On to ch.2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous