Meimei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, fuck, I thought, did I really just say that?

I heard her hum. It was consent.

Extending my tongue, I dragged it between her labia, and she opened. When I felt the tip against her clitoris, I kissed down upon it and swallowed. Fuck, I liked it.

An Shan did, too. She murmured, "Uhn."

Her pussy became my empty bowl of ice cream, and I slowly drew my tongue over every inch of its surface to gather up the taste.

I wanted to go fast. I wanted to dive right into her clitoris, but I also wanted to maintain that illusion of non-sexual intimacy.

Was there any? To any outside observer, no.

But to her? I wasn't sure.

Is it cunnilingus when the parties involved decide that it isn't?

The pleasure is sexual. Of course it is. I knew that.

But isn't it possible, I thought, to have sexual pleasure from non-sexual acts, like when the jets of a hot tub hit against an erogenous part of a person's body?

Cunnilingus is using a tongue on a vagina, I argued to myself, and that is exactly what I am doing right now.

But, male masturbation is using my hand on my penis. I do that every day when I shake the drops out after urinating. Is that masturbation? No. When a physician checks for a hernia, is that sexual fondling? No.

I didn't know how a court of law might decide upon this moment, but I concluded that, between An Shan and I, what we were doing together was only what we, in our own minds, decided that we were doing together.

I was not performing oral sex on her; I hungered, and her pussy yielded some nourishment.

Despite my efforts to avoid focusing too heavily on her clitoris, but rather to address every part of her down there, her utterances grew more effusive and airy. It seemed as if by deliberately making the act less than sexual, those times when I did engage her most erogenous parts were all the more intense and deeply pleasurable.

I wasn't trying to get her off, and that may well have gotten her off. I felt her body quake. Her core--already a furnace--grew hotter. There seemed to be some kind of contractions going on inside of her body down there, and she strained to stifle her own cries.

Then, as if I were some great danger to her, her legs suddenly pushed her body up toward the headboard and away from me. Her knees fell, her feet slunk to the side, and her chest visibly sagged.

I had no experience with this kind of reaction. The one girl with whom I had done major sexual activities always seemed to crave more after an orgasm. She would come down, sure, but in less than a minute, she was eager to go again.

An Shan just wanted to get away.

Maybe she didn't cum, I thought.

No. She came. I was certain of it.

Maybe she was ashamed of what we'd done.

Shit. Should I be, too?

I rose, crawled over to her--but not too close--and kissed her on the calf. Then, I laid down on the other side of the queen bed, right next to the edge.

I wondered if I should go, right then, to give her space and privacy. I wondered if I should stay to show I wasn't ashamed and just be there with her. I fell asleep wondering these things.

***

"Gege," she whispered. I felt her hand gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Hmm? What?" I rolled over to her, rubbing my eyes. I caught the time: three in the morning.

"Are you still--still hungry for me?" she asked timidly.

I rubbed my eyes, wondering if I heard her correctly.

"You can lick it some more if you want," she whispered. "I--I have more for you."

I nodded.

Ten minutes later, she pushed herself away from me again. This time, as her body collapsed, she sighed, "It's beautiful, Gege."

***

I woke again just before five. An Shan slept peacefully, so I left the room for the couch and went back to sleep, just in case Baba or Mama came downstairs later in the morning.

***

I have no idea what time it was, but An Shan stirred me awake. She was wearing her tank top, alone. She whispered, "Please, Gege, will you taste it again?"

I nodded and made to rise, but she pushed me down. She stood and threw one of her legs over me. Her pussy came into view directly overhead. An Shan put her hands on the armrest of the couch, just behind my head, and lowered herself toward my mouth.

I reached back and held her hips, taking some of the weight, and then I began to lick her. I didn't ask what time it was. I didn't caution her about Mama and Baba.

She occasionally gyrated her pelvis over me, directing my tongue to certain places. Once, she moved in such that my tongue went over her anus. She stopped for a moment before adjusting her body and resuming. A minute later, she did it again--positioned herself to make my tongue cross over her taut little hole. When I licked, she sighed sweetly and encouragingly. After a few moments, she repositioned her clit over my tongue.

Her orgasm seemed like a struggle within herself--a battle between crying out and silence, a struggle between controlling and giving up control. She chose silence, and she gave up control to me.

I pulled her bottom to my face, mashing it against me as my tongue slid and stroked. This time when she came off her peak, she pulled her leg from over me and laid on the floor, panting.

The upstairs doorway opened.

An Shan darted to the bathroom in silence. I pretended to sleep, hearing footfalls come halfway down the stairs and then stop.

"Jian Dao? Ni qi lai le?" (Are you up yet?) It was Baba.

"Yeah," I responded drowsily.

"Is An Shan awake?"

Sitting up, I responded, "I think I just heard her go into the bathroom."

The shower came on. Both of us glanced at the bathroom door.

"Hao, hao" (Very well), Baba said, "Remind her to get started on her thank you letters."

"I will, Baba."

"Mama and I are taking your Zufumu to town to see friends." (Grandparents)

"Okay."

Looking at me, Baba squinted. "What's on your face?"

"Huh?" I asked, my heart stopping.

He drew a goatee around his lips with a finger and said, "Weishenma ni de lian youliang?" (Why is your face shiny?)

I wiped my hand across it, smelling An Shan's fluids. "Uh, drool, I guess. Sleeping hard."

He smiled and said, "Dei chi fan" (You should eat).

"Bu tai e." (I'm not so hungry)

He shrugged, turned, and went upstairs, saying goodbye as he left. I listened for the garage door, and when it closed, I walked into the bathroom.

"Gege?"

"Yeah. They're all gone," I said.

"What?"

"Everyone just left."

"Zufumu, too?" She asked.

"Everyone."

She drew back the glass door and asked, "If you still like it, I have more for you. Please?" There was a note of urgency in her voice. She needed my tongue like an addict cried for a fix.

I undressed and walked into the shower. I told her her turn around and bend over.

Sinking to my knees behind her, I clutched her ass, opened her wide, and I licked her. Every once in a while, she bent her anus to my tongue. After the second or third time, I began to take care of it, myself, rising up a few inches to satisfy her desire to be loved there, too.

After a few minutes, she voiced yet another orgasm. Twice more that day and twice on Monday night I "tasted" her until she climaxed.

***

The grandparents all flew back to Taiwan on Tuesday. I spent time with them in the morning, but I had to get to work, so I missed their flight out.

When I returned from my job and classes, An Shan had moved back up to her own bedroom. I moved my things back into the basement bedroom. It still smelled like her wet pussy.

I was working out when she came down to visit and chat.

"Mama thinks I'm spending too much time down here," she confided.

"Huh?"

"She says I'm not giving you enough freedom."

"I'm fine."

"You don't mind me coming down? Even after I took your room for a week?"

"No. I like being with you."

She smiled. She didn't speak for a few minutes while I did my last set of squats and got the bar ready for deadlifts.

The door opened upstairs. Mama's tiny legs came into view as she descended.

"Hi, Mama," I called out, starting my first set.

She raised and lowered her hand in the briefest of acknowledgments. I watched her sit on the couch beside An Shan. They exchanged some words, but I couldn't hear them.

Putting the weight down, I grabbed my towel and wiped the beads of perspiration from my face and chest. As I added weight to the bar, I wondered at Mama's purpose in visiting, and I tried to take in the scene from her perspective.

I was shirtless and perspiring. I wore ankle socks with my trainers, and I had on olive green workout shorts. I had chosen them for An Shan. I liked it when she watched me. I wanted her to see me. The shorts hugged my thighs and ass, and the crotch did little to hide the rest. Details were rarely visible, but the general size and shape of things was fairly obvious.

I started my next set. Mama and An Shan watched silently as if I were some workout guru on the Internet. An Shan's face had grown pink.

When I finished it, I asked Mama what was up.

She shrugged and said, "I watch you exercise like An Shan."

"Okay." So, I continued.

A set later, An Shan's entire body was growing visibly upset. She rose and said, "Mama, can I talk to you upstairs?"

Mama rose without a word and followed An Shan out of the basement. Neither returned.

I finished and showered, and then I went to bed without seeing An Shan or Mama again.

But, my sister woke me in the middle of the night. When I came around, she asked me something.

"Hmm? What?" I groggily responded.

"I want to give you a special massage again. Can I?"

"Hmm?" I asked, blinking and finding the dark silhouette of her head.

"May I massage you--down there?"

"A massage?"

She nodded.

"Okay."

I saw the shadow of her cheeks pinch and widen; she was smiling.

"Wait," I said.

"What?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to feel it again," she whispered. "I want to feel it in my mouth and help you relax."

"Okay."

Meimei stripped the sheets from my body, and she climbed onto my bed on her knees. She was in a white tee-shirt and panties.

Kneeling beside me, she pulled my boxers off. I spread my legs, and she crawled between them, laying on her belly and snuggling right up to my crotch.

I felt her tits on my balls.

An Shan licked her lips and opened her mouth. She grasped my cock and brought it toward her, eyes to eye, inches apart. She stroked the soft shaft gently. Then she took it into her mouth.

I blew out a long breath. My erection grew to completion inside of her. She was slow. I needed something to hold, so I ran my fingers through her hair and took a thick wad in my fist.

Some blowjobs are favors; better ones are not. An Shan's was no favor to me. She wanted this. I could feel and see how she desired this moment.

Sometimes a woman is obviously doing things with her mouth and tongue to encourage matters--deploying all of her tricks to finish off her man. An Shan was not. She was using her lips and tongue to better know and to fully digest this strange thing jutting into her mouth.

Some women suck cock with a laser-like focus on encouraging matters to conclude. They want their man to feel what their mouth is doing to his penis. An Shan was different. She seemed much more interested in how my cock felt and tasted in her mouth.

She explored and savored my erection. She munched in a way--not with her teeth, of course, but with her soft lips. She delved with her tongue. At times, it even felt like An Shan was cleaning my penis with her tongue, rinsing with her lips, and discarding by swallowing.

There came a moment, one that set me ablaze, where she seemed to have tasted something that interested her. She froze and hummed briefly--two tiny sounds that seemed to say, "Oh, what's that? More of that, please." Then, she drew back to the very tip, like she was just kissing the very end.

But, she was sucking. Sucking what had to have been precum. Sucking it from the tip with her lips pursed as if on a straw. Then, I watched her tongue squeeze between her lips and the head of my erection. It circled and vanished. Then, An Shan engulfed the entire tip and coaxed at it, drew upon it hungrily with her lips.

I grunted.

Her eyes darted toward mine.

"Can you take more?" I asked.

She hummed.

I gingerly tugged her hair. She descended and latched deeply onto me, holding there.

I grunted, "Yes. Fuck, yes, Meimei." Then, I felt the spasms. I grunted a warning. Then, I sucked a huge gulp of air and held it.

An Shan let my cum flow into her mouth, and she swallowed as it came. Pulse after pulse, wave after wave, she gulped at it.

When things ended, I let go of her hair. I began to sit up, but An Shan snaked her hands under my ass and clutched it, stopping me with an urgent moan.

One hand came around and grabbed the wet shaft. Her mouth drew back to the head, and she slowly stroked the rest. Her hand released me, briefly massaged my testicles, and then massaged up the shaft again.

Then, I felt suction. She drew off me, rose to her knees, and then sat back on her heels.

I pushed myself up, watching her.

An Shan's raised a hand to her mouth. Her lips pursed, and a large drop of semen emerged and fell into her palm.

I moved closer to her. Like a bizarre video, I could not stop looking.

She dipped a finger into the cum. She swirled it and pulled the finger out. A glistening gob remained on the tip.

Her eyes fixed on the semen on her finger.

She licked the cum from the tip. I could see her tongue working inside of her mouth, swirling and examining the flavor. Then, her throat rose and fell.

A moment elapsed, and in one fluid motion, An Shan sucked the remainder from the tip of her finger.

She looked up at me.

She glanced down at the rest in her palm, and she suddenly licked her palm clean.

My mouth fell open. I wanted to say something to her. Before I could, she smiled and walked out of my room, silently closing the door behind her.

I rolled away from the door, adjusting my pillow and thinking.

No more games, I decided. No more code words. I need to know what the fuck is going on between us.

*****

End Note: Plan to have part two posted very soon. My apologies for errors; they belong to me. Thanks for taking the time to read. Thoughtful feedback is always welcome. -FS/Mr. Squeeze