All Comments on 'Meimei Pt. 02'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man I was pissed at her until we got her side of it. Great job especially that titfucking scene. hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surprising that the female protag didn't fuck a bunch of guys after the "conflict" as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, dear author, for sharing your gift of storytelling.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

What's the oft-heard expression, "I guess you had to be there." That's rather how I feel after having read this story. As a Caucasian with only incidental knowledge of Chinese – or other Occidental – customs, the concept of honour is "foreign" to me and, I fear, so much of the western world's population. Hence, the conflicts experienced by your protagonists only became comprehensible as the dialogue unfolded. My feeling of being jarred at the reversals (An Shan's rage, for example, when JD asks for clarification) was, perhaps, appropriate and in synchrony with the emotions both felt as their relationship unravelled. All of that aside, I enjoyed the story immensely; in part because of its unusual premise, but also for the empathy I felt for all four of the fully-developed characters, Many thanks for a wonderful read. 5 stars and a favourite rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole "drop you head first into a bunch of language and cultural barriers thing" seemed contrived, and frankly a reduction in the potential heat level of this story. I don't know why race is such a huge component in some many stories on this site. The eroticism comes from motivations and behaviors, not skin tone or accent. I would have rated it a lot higher without constantly being thrown out of the immersion by the clinic the author tried to put on with respect to a particular culture.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic, love this story to bits and want to read what happens from here please.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

A very well written love story. the plot was well laid out and flowed nicely. It was interesting blending the German boy with the oriental family. There was never a hint of what the second part would entail. I thought the mothers traditions were interesting. Lastly, I love happy endings.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Very well done! Bravo! Please give yourself a thunderous amount of oats on the back for this! I read both stories and have to say, this is by far, one of my top 3 stories I have EVER read on Lit... included my own!! It ebbed, it closed, it had great characters, great story, great emotional depth and an awesome ending. It wasn't a quick in and out. Nor a meandering ramble. While I cannot speak knowingly of the different cultural differences; they seemed nonetheless well thought out and explained. You have a new fan for life if the rest of your offerings are this good! 5 stars easily! And that's ONLY because you can't have more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story with strong descriptions, painful character development, and illuminating sex scenes. I appreciate the love and family devotion showed by the family and their traditions. Definitely looking forward to a next installment. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Thank you. Thank you especially for sharing, describing her beauty, her spirit, your thoughts and feelings. It is an intensely beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually surprisingly enjoyed this story a lot, the erotica was well-written for the most part, and the attempt at Chinese was at least respectable. However, as I got to the last part here (with the strange ritual), I had to do a double take. Being Chinese with some knowledge of Taiwan as well, the strange turn to exoticism knocked me out of immersion and everything ground to a halt. It's probably obvious to most people that the ritual is a work of fiction, but with everything else matching up relatively well with a "Chinese family", this was really quite jarring. Still, credit where it's due, the story was overall fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally awesome! Parts 1 and 2 together - almost unbelievable quality for Literotica. Not only your command of Chinese, but the smooth way you wove it into the narrative is impressive; it always strengthened, never slowed, the story. The characters are believable and appealing. Your knowledge of relationships, adoption dynamics (I know!), cultural dynamics - all are impressive. And the writing is engaging - like, hard to put down. One of the best I've read in Literotica. Excellently done! Thank you.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Meimei... was such a wonderful story of love. You are soo talented and I sincerely hope you are publishing somewhere else that can reward you monetarily. You deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved everything about this story. Except the end. Everything was so believable and innocent. Not the ridiculously unrealistic crap many write about. (maybe the anal was a bit unlikely) but that ritual at the end pulled me completely out the story. It was uncomfortable, weird and not at all sexy.

However, the rest of both chapters was excellent and I really enjoyed it overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
555 stars

soooo good

oldgraycatoldgraycat6 months ago

What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story. Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping mama might take him in her mouth for a minute lol. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous