Meira's Family Getaway - Ch. 01

Story Info
A son returns to his family's newfound vacation spot.
2.7k words
4.16
47.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s1grid4r
s1grid4r
112 Followers

-- GREYHOUND BUS --

The trees passing by brought back the familiar feeling of being on the cattle transport while we were in basic training. Last time I saw this I was falling asleep standing up, and now I'm watching them pass by comfortably. Well, as comfortable as you can be in faded and torn upholstery. This ticket was the cheapest I could take to get back home.

I never thought this day would come, finally done with my contract and using my GI Bill to pay for college so I can catch up to the friends I left behind. Three years flew by but I still bear the scars, physical and mental. Luckily, I have a supportive family where I'm headed. Kerry, my older sister just getting started on her life after finishing college and her internship. Mara, the younger one just starting college like me. We all chose to go to my mom's alma mater, University of Texas. I wasn't sure I'd get in, but they seem to have a soft spot for veterans.

Speaking of my mom, I hope she's okay. Ever since dad passed I feel like she's been holding everything together with spit and duct tape. When I would speak to her on the phone I could never tell if she was actually happy or just happy to hear from me. I know she didn't want me to join, but I couldn't watch her try to afford college for me after struggling to pay for Kerry's. I thank my sisters when I can for holding down the fort while I'm off playing soldier. They don't seem to mind too much, lends to the idea that you don't really need a "man of the house" around.

-- CAROLLON DRIVE --

"Thanks, hope you get more pickups today." Doubt the Uber driver heard me as he flicked to his phone before I even made it out of the car.

He drove off as I walked up the driveway, was the van always this shiny? I could hear music from the kitchen, K-pop, of course. Mara's been obsessed with it, I guess I'm not surprised since I keep up with her on TikTok and she's been filming herself dancing. I grip my backpack and take a deep breath, unsure what to do or say when I walk in, but I'm just happy to be back in the familiarity of home.

I reach for the garage door and before I can even grasp the handle it swings out and smacks my shoulder. I reel back and pull my hand away, I'm sure I looked angry but I smiled as soon as I saw Mara. She gasped and looked up, her look of shock also melted into a smile as soon as she saw me. I reached to hug her and didn't expect her to jump into my arms and almost knock me over. My backpack didn't help with the sudden weight but I was able to stabilize myself.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry, and holy shit you're back! Are you okay? Did I hit you too hard?" she exclaimed.

"It'll just add on to my other bruises." I pull my face into a smirk and she hugs me again. "You're just in time, we're almost done packing!"

My mom was always someone to do things last minute, I think it started after dad's passing. I can't be sure though, the years after were such a blur. She planned this homecoming vacation the last time we spoke and I knew it would be the day I got back but I didn't expect us to leave so early.

"MOM! KERRY! HE'S HERE!" She yelled towards the kitchen as she walked to her room. Maybe it was all the time I spent around uniformed men, but I caught myself staring at my own sister's ass. What the fuck is wrong with me? She definitely filled out and the spring days of soccer helped tone her legs. I think it was just a natural reaction for any male, right? She was wearing some white shorts and a neon green crop top with some scuffed up sneakers she's been overwearing.

As soon as I snapped my eyes away I see Kerry pop out of mom's room. She smiled and held her arms out as she made her way to me.

"Oh my god, you look so different!" She moved in for a hug and as I wrapped my arms around her I feel her give me a squeeze.

She pulls away and holds my biceps. "You definitely bulked up!", then she scrunched her nose to an annoyed face. "Which is something I wouldn't have to say if you fuckin took leave and visited at least once." I smiled and noticed her new haircut, nice and short, close to her shoulders. She looked like a model with how nice the angle came to frame her sharp chin. It looked good on her.

"Sorry, I just wanted to come home sooner. I told mom I was just saving all the days up so I could burn it to get out ASAP." I remarked.

"Good job on the timing then, she's pretty happy you're back at the start of summer." Her watch started ringing as she pulled her phone out. "Sorry, it's work, go say hi to her." She gestured to mom's room as I made my way through the parade of open doors.

I saw her as soon as I could see the bed, she was shoving something into her suitcase and pushed it down. As she did this her head turned to face me and her eyebrows made the "aww" face.

"My handsome baby's home." She said as she walked towards me. Another set of open arms, but this time she pulled me towards her head and turned. I gave her a peck on the cheek and noticed the familiar smell of bergamot. Something she always wore when we were going out. She pulled my head in and kissed my forehead. Multiple times. I notice her sun dress while I'm looking down, the floral patterns accentuating the white as I glanced at the low neckline leading to her breasts.

"Oh you're so skinny, did they not feed you?" She also squeezed my arms like Kerry but then moved to my torso. I tensed up since I wasn't used to being grabbed there.

"No, I starved myself to make sure I had room for some real food. Tired of the mess hall after three years." I tell her with a warm smile.

"I'm almost done packing, go heat up and finish the lasagna from last night. Can't leave anything in there since we'll be gone." She pushed me to turn around and smacked me on the ass. That was new.

When I got back to the kitchen I threw my bag on the table and walked over to the island. Mara was standing there singing along to a song while scrolling on her phone. Again, I couldn't help but look at her legs leading up to her ass. She was bent over the island, in her own world.

"Is that all you're bringing?" She said as she furled her eyebrows looking at my single backpack.

"Pretty much, the rest of my stuff is getting delivered here from the base in a few weeks so this is all I'm living out of. Don't think I can really fit into my high school clothes anymore." I opened the fridge and saw the foggy glass container with what looked like marinara sauce. I punched the 2-minute button to heat it up and say "Is it just us?"

"You mean is Kerry's boyfriend coming?" Mara smirked as she looked to the dining table where Kerry was closing her work laptop.

"We're not together anymore, surprising the little rat didn't already tell you." Kerry butted in while unplugging her laptop and throwing it into her backpack. "He was a control freak, you know I'm the only one that gets to be that way."

"Hey at least you're not stressed about him anymore." I tried to reassure her.

"Yeah, more room for work stress now." Kerry said while spooling her laptop's charging cable and throwing it into the same backpack. "Mom! Let's get a move on, we have to get there by noon or we'll miss the lunch."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She was pulling her rolling suitcase and holding her purse and jacket in the other hand. I put down the finished plate and grab her suitcase to take to the car. "What a gentleman!"

I salute her as I'm chewing the lasagna and wheel it to the car. I'm guessing the black luggage with anime stickers on it are Mara's and the Swiss one with VICTORY CAPITAL on it is Kerry's. I head back in to grab my backpack. I see my mom putting the dirty plate into the dishwasher and catch myself yet again. Looking at her ass as she's bent over, seeing what I can almost make out as her underwear.

Can't help but think about why she's kept her figure all these years. I know of a lot of women who struggled with their weight after their first child. Then the memory hits me like a train, all those days she spent stressing over our future after dad. I don't remember her eating much, I'm sure she would've preferred keeping him around instead of caring about her waistline.

I shake off the memory as she turns around to grab her purse. I'm the last one behind all of them to close the door and find my hand still goes to the lock on the other side of the handle, turning it as the door is closing. Getting back into home life is coming faster than I thought.

-- INTERSTATE 10 --

Mom mentioned this place was far, but when she said it was a two-hour drive I mentally scoffed. That was actually short compared to all the five-hour ruck marches we'd have to go on for training. The van was as spacious as I remembered, and I quickly knocked out in the backseat.

I woke up halfway and saw Kerry had also fallen asleep, her head was in my lap since I was against the window. I noticed she had moved our drinks in the center console between us and pushed it away. As I look down at her face I noticed she drooled a little on my pants, then I notice her tongue sticking slightly out. I was grossed out at first, but quickly realized blood was rushing to my penis. I tried to squirm so it wouldn't engorge while her face was against it.

I didn't want to wake her since she seemed to finally relax after the annoying work call. I started to panic and closed my eyes to recite the soldier's creed so I could think of literally anything else. Too late.

My dick was getting hard and I braced for her to get up in disgust. To hit me for being a pervert on his first day back.

To my surprise nothing happened. Hell, I could still feel the weight of her head on my shaft. Suddenly she started to move, but it was her mouth. I looked down and saw she was closing it and smacking her tongue to probably pull the saliva back in. Her eyes were still closed and I looked away, hoping not to make eye contact with her if she woke up.

Bad idea.

I chose to look towards her body and unfortunately noticed she had removed her bra. Or was she not wearing one this whole time? Fuck, maybe the car's AC did this, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from her nipples. They were protruding a little, just enough to make out their shape. Her top was tight like Mara's, something I shouldn't have noticed while fighting a boner.

After several grueling more seconds my hard-on subsided. I looked to the ceiling of the van thanking god I'd avoided what felt like a vacation-ruiner. I noticed mom taking an exit, and tried to think about something other than my sister's body.

"Are we getting close?" I said to the back of my mom's head. "Pretty much, just ten more minutes" she responded. Mara also woke up, her feet were on the dash and she leaned over to stretch.

For the love of God.

I catch a view of some sideboob and see her nipples through the neon tank. What the fuck? Were they not wearing bras this whole time? Or did they take them off while I was asleep? Oh no, the blood is rushing back to my dick.

Luckily after hearing us talk, Kerry woke up. I had a miniature panic attack as she grazed my growing cock with her face while getting up. She wiped her mouth and looked over at my pants.

"Oh fuck, sorry, I didn't mean to drool on you." She said as she looked for a napkin. I started to feel embarrassed, not sure if it was for her or myself.

"It's okay, it'll dry. Or I'll just tell people I pissed myself." I gave a half-hearted chuckle and as I look to Mara for reassurance. I see her looking down at the stain while I was trying to tug at my pants to force the dick imprint away. She had a smirk on her face and I see her look up to my eyes.

I quickly try to break the awkwardness and ask her, "Did you sleep okay up there?"

"Yeah, I'm used to it. Quieter than the bus rides to other schools for soccer" she replied. I look away as she's talking to notice what seems to be a large wooden fence. Not just one made of boards, they were giant logs. It looked like it was out of a history book with the way those logs were standing up. Tops chiseled to a sharp peak, like a fort from the early settlers.

"Is that where we're going?" I said as I leaned towards the front of the van.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice, right?" Kerry said from behind me. "I've been here twice with mom, it's a good getaway."

"You too Mara?" I glanced over to her. "No, mom said it was just for adults and told me it'd be too boring. Just been at Lynnie's when they're gone." She said as she was massaging her legs awake.

-- CAMPGROUNDS --

As the camp drew close, I finally saw how the name was spelled.

MEIRA'S FAMILY GETAWAY. Written in what was to me, an annoying cursive reserved for inspirational quotes and wedding invitations. They did get points for the entire sign being made of wood. The archway under the sign was huge, big enough for multiple vans to come through.

"Damn, this place is pretty nice. I guess you love the place since you keep coming back. You and Kerry aren't tired of it?" I said to my mom.

"I find it to be the perfect way for me to connect with Kerry and relax." She said as she turned the car into a parking lot.

I look over at Mara saying, "I can see why you wouldn't want kids here disturbing the peace."

"Fuck you, I'm the only fun one in this family." She tried to slug my arm but met some resistance. "Jesus, you know there's no gym here, right?" She said while poking my tricep.

"Army taught me to just make any place my gym." I said wryly. As my mom parks, I notice there's not that many cars. "Is this place exclusive?"

"Kind of, it's not really open to everyone." My mom said smiling.

I respond, "Oh you're a big shot now huh? Getting exclusive getaway deals." She smiles and says, "No, I got lucky, but I know when you and Mara get in you'll have just as much fun as Kerry."

I look back to Kerry and she just smiles back at me while raising her eyebrows.

With that I hop out of the car and make my way to the back of the van and start unloading their bags.

Hopefully this'll be just what I need to get back into civilian life.

s1grid4r
s1grid4r
112 Followers