Meira's Family Getaway - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s1grid4r
s1grid4r
112 Followers

Cumming in her. Fuck, I came in Kerry, is it even safe to cum in my mom?

"Shit, mom, you sure I can cum in you?" I say between strokes, getting ready to pull out at any moment.

"No baby, it's safe, the tea took care of that," she said breathily.

Unsure what it meant, all that processed was that it was okay. I grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting. I watched as she arched her back more, knuckles turning white as I pounded harder. I was sure her screams caught the attention of the girls and as I turned, I see them watching us. Fingers in each other's pussies. They don't even see me; they're just watching mom take all of my cock inside her.

That same volcanic feeling started in my legs; I hadn't felt orgasms like this before. Was it the drug? Or was it the fact that I'm fucking my own family? Either way I couldn't wait to unload into her. The feeling creeped up, and as it reached my balls I started moaning, grabbing at mom's shoulders and closing my eyes.

"H-Oh fuckkk," I said while slowing down. My hands went to grab her tits as I leaned forward, kissing her back while ropes continued firing.

Mom was breathing hard, she grabbed my hands and pulled them away. I pull out of her and she gets up and turns around, looking down at the cum dripping out of her pussy. She dips a finger in and scoops it out, then takes a lick.

Again, I'm in awe of the level of perversion in this family. I always thought it was something to be ashamed of, growing up in suburbia around other religious kids, that's just what you assume everyone thinks.

"You're just as sweet as Mara." she said while brushing the rest of my cum off of her.

"You say that to all your sons," I joked, turning off the faucet. I look over and see Kerry and Mara smiling.

"Good job big boy!" said Mara, right before she came over and slapped my ass. "Team bonding!"

"Family bonding," my mom corrected her.

After we dry off, the ladies start putting on some makeup. Kerry hands me a bottle of sunscreen, "Make sure you use it, the last thing you want is to have a burned dick. That thing needs to be in commission all vacation."

"Good call, sis," I find myself looking at her pussy between her legs as she walks away. "Wait, so what's this about the tea? How does it prevent you from getting pregnant?"

"Umm, we don't really know," said Kerry. "It's kind of the mystery of Meira and this whole place."

Mara chimed in, "So is Meira like, your cult leader or something?"

"No, stop calling it a cult, she's just... Meira. This way of life was her idea, and it's helped so many families. We don't really question it." replied mom.

"Does she allow you to question it?" I interrogated.

"Yeah, but the only thing we get is a cryptic answer about ancient forces in nature." Kerry says, while putting on her own layer of sunscreen.

"Come get my back, Vince. I'll get yours." she says while turning to me. I see her put her hands on her hips and notice the tone of her lats.

"Putting in time at the company gym?" I say while caressing her body, spreading the lotion and appreciating her toned back. My hands move down to her ass and I feel the tightness there too.

"A little, it's a place to help dispel some energy when work's fucked." she turned around and made a finger twirl. I complied and she started working it onto my back.

"Mom, where's my phone?" came Mara's voice, annoyed.

"I thought Kerry told you they take them?" mom replied.

"Oh fuck, yeah I forgot she mentioned that. Goddamn it."

"You'll be fine without it, hon, this is how we get closer to each other and everyone else. No distractions."

"But Kerry gets to keep her laptop? Okay." Mara's typical sarcasm peaking.

"First of all, that's because I've been here, and they trust me. Second of all, I have important things to do on it instead of watching TikToks like you." returning the sarcasm.

"Mi mi mi tiktoks" was Mara's defense, mocking Kerry who chuckled and gave me a slap on the cheeks.

"All done bro. Mara, get your ass over here."

Mara walked over pulling her hair up out of the way. She stopped and did a 180 as clean as any about-face I'd seen. I helped mom with her sunscreen, and we made our way to the door. I couldn't help but check them out again, feeling the blood begin running to my cock again.

"How do you get used to seeing all this and being horny?" I said aloud.

Kerry turned around with a smirk, "That's the fun part, it never gets old."

s1grid4r
s1grid4r
112 Followers