Mei's Room-Mate Nadia

Story Info
Mei's room-mate Nadia is a lot more experienced than she is.
773 words
4.25
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

"It wasn't me I swear," Mei exclaimed, she looked around the mess that was their shared dorm room.

Nadia rolled her eyes at her room-mate. "Yeah right -- and whose bra is that on the floor?" Her side of the room was spotless as usual and Mei had made a mess that was, yet again encroaching on Nadia's side.

The contrast between the two girls was striking. Mei was small, dark-haired and very petite with small girlish breasts in a frame that was only slightly on the curvy side. Her huge brown eyes were wide and innocent in a sweet face. In contrast, Nadia was tall, statuesque with model-like proportions, wheat gold hair, slate blue eyes and a knowing smile.

Mei sighed. "Fine. What's my punishment this time? I already did all the ironing for a month last time and the groceries ..." It had become a thing that when Mei broke her room-mate's rules, she had to pay a forfeit and be punished. As this was her first time away from living at home where her doting Asian mother had looked after all the household's needs, Mei was punished a lot. The young girl still wasn't quite at the stage of being able to full look after herself, something that caused her older more independent room-mate a degree of exasperation.

"A new punishment this time, I think," Nadia ruminated. "Something that will make sure you actually remember to do the right thing next time."

Mei rolled her eyes, starting to turn around and freezing when she felt Nadia's hand resting on her breast boldly. Mei's dark eyes widened in shock. She tried to give a half joking laugh. "Err ... you do know I'm not gay, right?"

"I don't think you are anything yet, Little Miss Virgin," Nadia laughed mockingly.

The older girl had found it very amusing to tease her younger, sheltered and innocent room-mate by very deliberately watching hard core porn in front of Mei. Nadia's tastes were certainly very eclectic to say the last and for someone who had never even seen porn before in her life, it had been something of a shock for Mei to see explicit images of double penetration, gangbangs and dominant lesbians with strap-ons.

Mei suspected her room-mate was deliberately trying to shock her so had tried to play it cool, even as her eyes continually strayed to the monitor and stared in appalled fascination at what she saw. How was some of that even physically possible -- and were the women really enjoying it as much as it seemed?

"Shall we try it and see if you like it, little slut," Nadia taunted her teasingly and Mei flushed at the insult, feeling a strange throbbing between her thighs as the tall blonde girl eyed her very speculatively.

She took a step back but realised that she'd backed herself against the wall, Nadia looming over the much slighter Asian girl. The blonde lowered her head to press her mouth against Mei's trembling lips, her tongue sliding very deliberately into Mei's mouth as she pressed her full breasts against her.

Mei felt her own breasts swelling, her nipples already hard and erect and she whimpered at doing something she knew would horrify her very conservative parents who expected her to spend her time at college studying diligently.

Nadia's tongue thrust more aggressively into Mei's mouth, teaching her room-mate how to respond, guiding her by angling her head against hers.

Nadia unhooked Mei's bra easily, cupping her small breast, stroking and squeezing deliberately. Her left hand kneaded Mei's right breast while her right started to finger her skilfully. Mei was frozen in place, panting, gasping, mind spinning as a slender finger pushed up inside her. Part of her wanted to push her away because this was wrong, but part of her couldn't move, frozen in place, groaning in pleasure.

Nadia thrust her fingers in up to the knuckles and pumped it slowly in and out of Mei's tight cunt. Mei stiffened, gripping Nadia's arm in shock as the fingers sank deep, rubbing firmly up and down.

"Oh my god .. what are you doing?" Mei demanded redundantly.

Nadia added another finger to thrust into her tight cunt and pump both in and out. A groan of pleasure escaped the young Asian girl, her dark eyes wide in shock.

"We're just starting out, little Mei," she murmured and then released her room-mate, returning a little later with a very, very large strap on black cock.