Mel and Donnie Ch. 03 - Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had sensed my breathing, my stomach pushed over her exposed cheeks, my chest on her leathery back, my breath in her ear. The build up from the two young slaves began to crawl up from deep inside me to my hips. It felt like she wasn't going anywhere, my right hand played with her nipple above the corset then the left switched.

Her head hit the pad, she angled her arse, tilting her stomach down and cheeks higher. My cock screamed for relief and jettisoned it's payload of built up semen and sperm.

"Mmmm, yes. Yes! Oh Beast, you're warmth..." She said, her head buried and her hips working my cock as it sent four built up shots of me deep inside her. She pushed back against me, not wanting me to leave and when I pulled out, she rolled over and held her feet high. "Mmmm, our baby will be beautiful."

This time the wave of fear hit me hard. 'Baby' I thought, 'no fucking way'

I looked up at Mistress Jasmine, the fear on my face evident, back at Master Cullen, my anonymous Lover. I wanted to get up out of my role and confront this idea of my impregnating women brought reality into the dark fantasy was in the middle of, on all fours.

"Easy Beast, Easy," Mistress Jasmine said. "Jezy is as arid as a desert in the summertime. She fantasizes on a grand scale."

"You be silent wench!" Jezy screamed from the floor. "Don't tell this beast lies! Our baby will be the most coveted in the kingdom!"

"Jezy, rise!" Master Cullen boomed, the woman hopping to her feet. "Your defiance and mouth have earn a demerit, go kneel by my station."

"Yes Master Cullen, Sir!" She said and found her mat by his chair.

I felt the leash tug and Mistress Jasmine led me over to Mistress Rose, who was leading a scene involving three men and a woman. She was bound, her arms behind her, sitting on one man's lap and all three men were hooded.

One man was seated and she was grinding on his cock as another as penetrating her arse, straddling the seated man's knees while she took the third's cock in her mouth, head turned to the side.

"Ah, Mistress Jasmine," Mistress Rose said. "Do you mind taking over while I care for your beast?"

"Not at all," Mistress Jasmine said. "He's yours until you don't need him."

The tall, thicker, African-American woman wore a designed breast plate holding back massive breasts, bigger than I've ever seen. She had a leather tiara like adornment in a long, thick, busy main of hair. The metal was framed in leather, her sweet pussy shaven clean, with garters, stockings and over the knee boots.

She crotched down in a deep squat, her face amazingly close as she had to have stood six feet tall. She looked over my face, legs and arms, her hands running along my back, to my arse cheeks and back up.

"Oh, you look like a good boy," she said, petting my hair and holding my face in her hand. "You met Jezy over there I could see, your little cock is all spent."

She reached down and held my limp member, running my balls between fingers with the limp, receding length. She stood and soon the leash tightened and she led me past three more scenes. While traveling around the area I counted 18 slaves, four dommes and there were still more tucked away in corners.

There were several bowls of water against a wall and she led me there. I lapped at one for several minutes, my thirst and just not knowing how long I was going to be there, 2 a.m. the sign said. I guesstimated it being around 8 p.m.

In a corner there were plush, soft pillows and bean bags, the floor was extra padded and there were funky looking chairs that Mistress Rose sat down into one. It opened her legs, held them and allowed her to lay back, her pussy suspended nicely.

"Oh Beast, pleasure me with your mouth," she commanded, leaning back, her hand opening her flesh, pulling at her clit, showing me an impressive hood of flesh and vulva.

I made me way there, my lips pursed and pressed forward, giving her beauty a kiss then leading with my tongue parting her, finding her finger then her clit, up under the hood of skin. I lapped like the dog I was supposed to be, lightly, slowly, deeply.

"Oh Jarvi," she sighed. "Oh yes, Jarvi."

Her hand released and allowed my mouth to open and take her all in, first from the outside and then coming together, I found ridges of her second layer. I pressed my lips together and pulled them out, slipping from by grip and snapping back into wet, swollen position.

"Jesus, Jarvi, Yes!" She exclaimed as I rose up to fingers and entered her knuckled deep, my lips still caressing her softness, my fingers hard and penetrating. "Fuck yes!"

Her body squirmed in the seat, I knew I was getting to her, my cock started to rise as her breathing quickened when my third finger joined, widening her. As I opened my mouth I took in her taint and lower folds over and over, my fingers going further in, she was wet and tight, but expansive.

"Fuck yes, Fuck yes," she exclaimed. "Make a fist Baby, make a fist and push!"

I did as I was told, my mouth now finding the lower pucker of her hole, my tongue straining to touch it as I doubted I could push my fist inside. I had small hands and tried my thumb side first, not getting very far, then pushing with my ring and pinky finger knuckles.

"Oh beast. Yes. There." she said gasping some. "Push now, push!"

My lower hand slipped inside and I rotated with the strength of my thumb side and she relaxed, lifting herself up a little and just like that I was inside her up to my wrist.

"Ohhhh!!! Baby!" she exclaimed, my mouth went to the top of her pussy, her folds and lips pulled inside with my hand. "Ohhh Fuck!"

I turned it some, getting stopped by her anatomy, so I just rotated back and forth, her arms flailing and then her hands in my hair. I tried to open and close my hand, not knowing what felt good and her reaction told me it all did what it was meant to do.

I pulled back, pushed in, pulled back, pushed in never leaving her body cavity, just applying pressure and sliding just small distances. She rolled my hair up in her hand and pulled as she came, an orgasm that was wet and runny so I pulled out of her.

"Oh baby!" she said and pushed out of her chair, toppling me on my back and straddled my now hard cock. She lowered onto it and began grinding, the wet, floppy flesh melting around it almost taking my balls in with it as just bounced on my body.

It was a wet, hot and sloppy ride, her juices everywhere, she was now kissing my face, her hands in my hair, the metal breast plate between us. I found what I thought was the release.

"Mistress may I have your breasts in my face?" I asked and without hesitation she rose up, stripped off the armor and hung the large set down, smothering me as she lay forward, grinding my cock.

I brought both hands up to push at their sides, they were amorphous shapes that moved with pressure on one side, elongating where there was not pressure. The large, expansive nipple areole's texture smooth and the tip hard and short.

She bucked and ground on my cock, obviously not getting anything close to my fist for satisfaction as I played with her breasts. We were over there for a long time, alternating from that to her sitting up on me, the full breasts suspended like clouds in the heavens.

"Mmmmm baby, you're the best," she said. "But I need a large dick right now. Stay there."

She stood up and surveyed the room. I watched her point and then wave someone over to her. I was amazed at her tone for such a thick and tall frame, breasts high on her body when I was sure they would dangle to the floor they were so expansive on my face.

"Dante, let Jarvi help you get excited," Mistress Rose said to the African-American, short man with a flaccid cock I imagined needed some help.

He knelt down to me, dangling it to my mouth, the tip just above my lips. As I opened he lowered it inside and then moved forward and we were in a 69, his mouth covering my drenched cock and balls.

He expertly took me in tip to balls, not hesitating. His cock swelled and swelled and swelled in my mouth, his hips able to rise as not to impale me through the back of my head. Mistress Rose was laying knees up beside us watching him inflate and licking her lips as we sucked each other's shafts.

She tugged at his legs as the cock rivaled Master Donnovans in length and was thicker. He moved off of me and buried the cock inside her walls.

"Oh YES!" she exclaimed orgasming almost immediately. "You do it to me every time!"

He wasn't on her more than a couple minutes, his cock deflating as obviously he was cock hungry only and she would use his girth quickly.

She gathered her breastplate and put it back on before guiding me out of the soft area, back for more water as her juices had dried nicely on my face. I estimated an hour there so maybe 9 p.m., three more hours.

For what had to be about an hour I was given back to Mistress Jasmine who then led me into two different, but similar, scenes. The woman was bound in a variety of ways and I took my numb cock and would enter her mouth and her cunt. Each time as we approached the leader of the scene would step away from Mistress and she would take over, giving me commands.

"Fuck her Jarvi, fuck her hard," Mistress Jasmine said on the first young, short woman who was covered in robes from her neck, around her breasts and then down her torso. It felt like I was about the fourth cock inside her, as she was wet and open, taking me in so easily.

"Fuck her face beast," I was commanded and I slid it over the woman's unyielding lips and pushing deep. "Fuck her stomach, go deep."

It was like drill work in practice during my basketball days. Fuck this 10 times then fuck that 20. As I approached the 2nd young lady restrained, this time just on a bed, face down, the size and shape looked familiar.

She had been chained on the arse, her cheeks bright red, naked face down, her hips propped up. The short hair and color shown as there were candles on the wall.

"Take her arse, beast, fuck it raw," Mistress Jasmine commanded.

I moved up and and pressed my lips to her arse, which seemed to have been relaxed, lubricated and taken a time or two before me. There was dried spunk on her back, which the smell just heightened my erection. I lapped like the dog I was at them, bringing the dryness back to it's wet origin and tasted whomever was there before me.

"Oh Beast," Mistress Jasmine whispered loud enough in my ear. "You're a fine, fine boy."

I looked up at her for just an instant and smiled, before sliding up the body of my host. I pressed relatively easy, tighter than the fucked cunts before me but still easier than any arse I had entered prior.

I slid all the way in and moved my body over hers to kiss her lightly on the neck. The fragrance was familiar as was the skin. It was the young driver Master Donnovan and I had shared. She wriggled her hips, letting my cock settle.

"Mmmm, now you've had two of my entrances, Beast," she said obviously recognizing me as well. "You fit me well."

That I did, my cock was sliding deeper and then back to push again. Each pump drew a little more attention, and be in familiarity or just the flesh of the moment, I began to feel a swell.

"I'm filling you cunt!" I said in a hard whisper.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you do with me what you please...anytime," she seemed resolute and relaxed as I began to pump her with aggression.

"Fill her Beast," Mistress Jasmine commanded sensing my excitement.

I knew I didn't have much left inside to fill her, so I pulled out, wheeled around to her front and stuff my cock in her mouth. Her eyes were big with surprise and how fast I thrust into her, lining up my hips and pushing fast.

"Oh Beast, you're naughty," Mistress Jasmine said.

The young woman driver was obviously experienced and gulped me in, my length not to compare with some of the cocks in the room. I pushed inside, pulled back and then went balls deep and shot my load directly into her stomach, holding it there through the spasms.

She gently cleaned me, as I held it there for her and gave me a look of satisfaction and a wink as I left. We'd meet again, it said to me.

I began to approximate the time again, Mistress Jasmine moved me to her side at her chair and I was allowed to lay there like a "good dog." I instantly fell asleep, the moments of the day and now evening piling up on my senses and stamina.

I was awaken by a loud clap, then several more as the large, underground room echoed in clapping.

"Go. Nourish yourselves with fellowship and food," Master Donnovan howled loudly, repeating himself.

I looked up at Mistress Jasmine who was gathering my leash and motioned for me to stand up before taking it off my leather strap in the middle of my back.

"It has been a pleasure Jarvi," Mistress Jasmine said. "Please go into the room by the stairs and wait in a kneeling position on the pillow there."

Everyone filed up the stairs, again close to 30 or more people. One man pointed at me as I entered the room getting me a bit nervous. It was dark as I opened the door, but the light from the great room revealed the pillow.

I left the door open and knelt on the pillow, sitting back on my ankles, head down and hands on my thighs. I was still naked, except for my wrist, ankle and shoulder adornments.

The last of the half or whole naked people made it to the top of the stairs when the tall, shadow figure walked into the room. I was ready for a fucking, whipping or whatever the end of my first night held in store.

"You impress me daily Donnie," The deep voice of Mr. Donnovan said. "Please sit."

A low light turned on and there was a chair by a desk which he moved to and sat behind. There was a note pad with a pen by him and by the side I was now sitting.

"How did you like your first night?" He said, alluding to this was not a one time thing, which did excite me instantly.

"Master Donnovan, Sir, I liked it very much," I said simply, not adding to that fact.

"You were very good and your submissive intuition and tendencies were excellent," He said. "I did see some dominant traits out there, would you agree or disagree and why?"

"Master, I spend a lot of my day making decisions for my family, my work, and sometimes it's nice to be told what to do," I said, confirming the first statement. "So I agree with both statements as I also have to do what I feel's right sometimes, in all situations."

"Like stuffing your cock in Ashlyn's mouth when you were instructed to fill her arse?" He said, stating the obvious then sensing my confusion. "She's the young driver you had last week."

"Oh yes, Sir. I could better 'fill' her mouth as I had little left for her arse," I said, using 'air quotes' around the word 'fill'. "There were other times I'm sure."

"That can get you in trouble in a scene," Master Donnovan said. "In our little society here you get a night to observe and be played with, but after that you have to come with role to fulfill."

"Interesting," I said. "Set up ahead of time and you must fill that role and how is it determined?"

"So everyone enters as a submissive to learn different scenes and techniques," Master Donnovan said. "Submissive that display dominant tendencies are approached by a Master or Mistress to become dominant scene leaders and are then trained in dominant skills."

"Wow, that sounds very impressive," I said, my cock hardening at the thought of all of this and how instructive and supportive the system was.

"In talking briefly to Mistress Jasmine and Rose that they were very impressed with your performances tonight and will want you as an understudy," Master Donnovan said, seeing surprise and a little disappointment in my eyes. "Donnie, I have a full roster of scene leaders."

"Understood, Sir," I said. "I will learn from everything here."

He went on and described the ground rules for the "The Des Moines Society of Social Submissives and Dominants (DMSSSD)". They were:

* You never talk to anyone outside these walls about DMSSD if you see them.

* You never acknowledge a member outside these walls, or speak.

* Know the safe word and push your limits - no contracts

"It's that simple," Mr. Donnovan said. "I put a book in your things that I wrote and each new member gets a copy. It's filled with a basic idea of the foundational scenes and techniques here."

"Awesome, thank you Sir!" I said gratefully.

"Now, go upstairs eat and meet those here," Master Donnovan said continued ending with a smile. "Use your pet/submissive name 'Jarvi' and get to know some people. Oh, and you don't get dressed until you leave."

"Cool," I said, my erection receding, but leaving a little more there than usual.

I got a beer, sandwich and some veggies and sat down. Immediately Mistress Jasmine move to me, the light showing her tan complexion, a long pony tail was down from under her hat, braided nicely, tattoos were on her shoulders and arms.

"Did Master D tell you?" she said, her smile infectious.

"Um, he told me a lot," I said smiling back. "About becoming a scene master?"

"Yeah, yeah..." she said eagerly. "I'm short two right now, you interested in being mine?"

The fit, slightly short, Mistress contrasted directly to Rose who was tall, thick and not so fit, but her power was evident. I wondered if this was the right protocol and what the effects of a quick decision here were.

"Oh now Jazz," Rose bellowed from the living room area. "Don't be trying to steal him from me, we've connected you know."

"I was instructed to share him all night," Mistress Jasmine said. "I'll get my time."

Mistress Jasmine slipped her hand between my legs and massaged my semi-hard cock smiling before releasing.

"Mistress Rose," I nodded in her direction and then turned to Mistress Jasmine. "Mistress Jasmine. I must serve a time as a submissive, so can I do that with each of you before I make my decision."

"Fair enough," Mistress Jasmine said with a frown. "But I'm short two and you only need one, Rose. Remember that please, oh and 'Kesha' is yours and as I understand it these two have had relations outside of here."

"Umm, Master Donnovan used that as a screener, so, it really doesn't fit that standard," Mistress Rose said, I was assuming Ashlynn was 'Kesha'. "She does quite like him though and they work together...Hmmm."

"I bet he fucks her at work sometime," Jasmine said with a grin of 'I'm right here.'

"Fine!" Mistress Rose said. "Kesha's insatiable like that I guess. You can have him, but I still get a night with him as a submissive"

"I'll share," Mistress Jasmine said taking my hardening cock into her hand and stroking it slowly. "I promise."

She surprised me and ducked down into my lap with her face and took it into her mouth, sliding down the shaft about half way and up again. I looked around and there were others engaging in sex acts, a couple coming out of a side room, amongst everyone eating and talking. It was very casually becoming a bit of an orgy.

Mistress Jasmine got down on her knees and her head was not fulling in my lap. I ran my hand up and down her long pony tail, her strong hands were on my thighs, she forced herself down on my cock. I saw Ashlyn (Kesha) holding a drink, nibbling on a sandwich, watching my Mistress give me head.

Mistress pulled off of me and then sat in my lap, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. She moved her legs to both sides of me as we sat on the couch and I very quickly entered her hot and wet pussy.

"Mmmm, my reward for holding off all night," she whispered into my ear as she slid down me an inch at a time. "Hold still."

Her weightlifting background had her doing reps on my cock, squatting up with her legs and lowering. My head kicked back as her hands held my shoulders, I could feel her muscles move on my shaft, something I'd never experienced.