Mel and Donnie Ch. 03 - Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit!" I said and heard, for the first time, the cackle of her laugh, loud getting everyone's attention. Kesha was in the same spot, done with her sandwich, being very visible as my Master rode me and did things to my cock no woman had.

"Oh Jarvi, you have much to learn," again her laugh echoed in the room it was so loud, she then bounced and gripped it tight again.

"Oh Mistress," I exclaimed, opening my eyes to meet hers as she squeezed another load out of my body. I shuddered and shook, sending three small bursts into her strong vagina. I moved my mouth to her chest and sucked her nipples over the shear cloth that held them inside.

"Mmmm," she cooed and kissed me. "We'll have many nights and you will learn well from me."

She dismounted, pivoted and went out into the room. Kesha moved over to me quickly, having found another sandwich, she said beside me, without a word. She put the food to my mouth and I took a bite.

"I see you've chosen a Mistress," Kesha said. "I knew they would fight over you, as you are dominant by nature."

"Yes," I said and then continued chewing.

"You will endure time under her control Jarvi," Kesha said. "Enjoy it and I recommend you purposefully disobey. You're too obedient I think."

"Really?" I said. "Why's that."

"Because the pain and torture is SO good," Kesha said smiling, my eyes on her breasts as her chest swelled taking in air. My hand reached up and massaged the right one, rolling the nipple around. "You're spent Baby. Find me at work and take me as you like."

She got up and left, her naked arse still red from a cain, whip or flog. It danced for me and she looked over her shoulder smiling as she knew I was watching.

I slept in the great room, with an unknown female who just decided to make out with me, kissing until we both fell asleep. Kesha had left, as did all but about five of us. I went to leave that morning and there was a note by my head to skip the workout and help clean.

"We'll convene at 10 a.m. at my office," Mr. Donnovan wrote and placed by my things in the hall.

I showered and helped the other four get things put back together upstairs and then did a quick pass downstairs. I hung up some rope, chains and placed things where I thought they went. There was a general basket for discarded leather garments, some having names inside.

It got to be about 9:30 a.m. when one of the helpers, Bratz his society name, said he was supposed to give me a ride downtown. We got in his car, a nice Lexus, he was somewhere around 40, in decent but not perfect shape. He wore a wedding band as did I and we talked sports all the way back.

"Donnie, come on in," Mr. Donnovan gleefully said, motioning for me to close the door. "I've got James on the line. Tell Donnie what you just told me."

"Well, Donnie we've got several conference entertainment venues that we need your help commissioning entertainment," James said. "I emailed you a list of people you need to call and tell them about the conference, ask if they're available and start the negotiation process for cost and price."

"Awesome," I said. "That sounds right up my alley."

"I hope you're feeling better," James said, obviously getting fed a line from Mr. Donnovan about my morning absence. "I need first contact with all 25 before you leave today."

"Thanks James," Mr. Donnovan said. "He'll get cracking on those."

He hung up and smiled at me, not sure what he was going to say before saying, "Mistress Jasmine said she worked it out with Rose and you'll get your introductory sessions starting next week."

"Okay, that can be arranged," I said, not sure what I should or could talk about.

"Closed door, initiated by me, is the only time you may talk about DMSSSD," He said, clarifying for me. "She's our top domme."

"Good to hear," I said, not sure where this was going. "She's very alluring."

"How receptive to this sort of thing do you think Melanie would be?" Mr. Donnovan asked again, having set up the whole scene with Ashlyn (Kesha) to demonstrate how he would announce to Mel he was fucking me.

"I don't think you could roll her into the environment as a pet," I said wondering how to bridge this between Mr. Donnovan and her. "Are there less involved things I could introduce her to?"

"You read my mind my good lad," Mr. Donnovan said. "How does a sexy date night sound? You and your bride, a nice dinner in Des Moines finest hotel restaurant and then and couples introduction to the lifestyle."

"Hmmm," I said, knowing we've been heading down a more sex-filled path lately. "I think it's worth a try."

"Excellent." He said, writing down some notes. "I could even set it up so that Mistress Jasmine is your server and then instructor. She would have a ball and you'd get your first lesson."

My erection grew. I hadn't gotten over how Jasmine clenched my shaft, pushing and pinching with her muscular cunt. Mr. Donnovan handed me the brochure as this was a thing they actually had been doing to recruit new members. He gave me a hug and I went back to work.

The rest of my Tuesday was a blur of phone calls and updating the spreadsheet and files surrounding getting the entertainment for the festival. It was a mix of singers, bands, artists, poets and craftsmen and women. I had only one say "no" because they were singing in a wedding, as the pay was good and all expenses were on top of that to France.

It was 5:45 p.m. and I called Mel to tell her I was finishing up and would be home by 7:00 p.m. hopefully.

"Donnie, you have a minute before you leave?" Mr. Donnovan said from his office. I responded I did and packed up before entering his space. "What's your client schedule like for this week?"

"Pretty simple, really," I said getting out my schedule book. "I'm meeting Jimmi tomorrow at a coffee shop. Kenneth is not coming through this week, I thinking we're golfing next Wednesday. Oh, and I'm going to try to get Kurt out to Blaze. We're slotted for late Thursday afternoon in his hotel room, but I'm going to try to get him to escort Daisy there."

"It's drag night, you going to compete," Mr. Donnovan said with a wry grin. "Why don't you just have your time with him and meet me there an hour before showtime?"

"Sir?" I said in a questioned tone. "You're into that sort of thing?"

"I honestly don't know," He said revealing a little of himself. "I saw the pictures from your night out and you're sexy as hell. I've been there before, so it's not my first time at Blaze."

"Done." I said. "I'll just work with Kurt and get out of there in plenty of time to get made up right."

"When are you shooting the third video with Juan?" Mr. Donnovan said. "The second's been out a couple days and doing well I understand."

"Oh, Juan, yes tomorrow morning," I said, lucky he mentioned it because I might have forgotten my script, though we had both agreed to just go with the moment.

Looking at his email he got an angry look and opened to me with a frustrated expression.

"Looks like the rest of my day is for shit, Donnie, I've got to go." Mr. Donnovan said getting up and hustling towards the door. "Good work the last couple days and check in with James before you go."

He left and I dialed him immediately, not leaving his office. I was tempted to sit in the big man's chair, but now that I was fully employed by him I'd better behave.

"Donnie, you amaze me," James said. "You polished off that list in great time, thank you so much."

"No problem, it wasn't a hard sell to travel to France, get paid nicely and expenses to boot," I said.

"It's still a sale's job and they bought what you were selling," James said before changing the subject and his tone.

"How's Mr. Donnovan?" He said in a concerned manner. "I understand there's some bad news."

"Oh, James, he just left here a little upset," I relayed. "But that's all I know. We have a date for Thursday night, though."

"Do you?" He said not too surprised. "Hopefully he can clear things up by then and he'll be in the right mood."

"I just wanted to tell you the first chance I had," Donnie said.

"You're cute in your midwestern sensibilities and ways," James quipped, somewhat mocking my openness. "He does what and who he wants, you know that."

"I do, I guess," I said, still feeling it was necessary. "I'll probably always do that to you."

"I know you will," James said in caring voice. "We'll have to carve out some time alone in France.