Mel and Julia - Dinner with a Friend

Story Info
Meet Gloria. Mel and Jules' best friend.
6.9k words
4.33
6.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meldrake and Julia's Friday night was one for their memories, but for all of its intensity, it had ended early. Saturday morning found the couple drinking coffee in front of the morning news. Cornbread was baking, almost ready, and there was fruit on a cold plate in front of them.

Julia rose as the oven timer beeped, her dark hair still tied back for sleep. Her black lightweight tights rode under a sleeping tank, her breasts relaxed, her cleavage wide from lack of support, the sides of her breasts spilled over the straps.

She set the cornbread to cool on a rack, and asked Meldrake if he wanted more coffee. He said yes, enthusiastically. While they waited for the cornbread to cool, Meldrake got up and retrieved their tray from the living room. Setting it at the kitchen table, he began to break up the sticky green plant and pack a small pipe, which he then offered to his wife.

"Weed and coffee, then maybe the farmer's market? Good produce, and I can fire up the grill for dinner. Does that sound good?"

Julia nodded and lit the pipe, smoking and exhaling ganja smoke. "I might see if Gloria and Wynne are busy. Maybe we can have dinner."

Meldrake sliced the cornbread into squares, buttered hers and poured some maple syrup on his own. He took a hit from the pipe and put some peaches,grapes, and melon on his plate, and dug in. He was bare chested, wearing a skin tight pair of boxer briefs he had put on after their escapade last night. His skin was a burnished brown, his recently shaved head gleaming in the morning light. Light horn rim glasses framed his brown eyes.

Julia took the pipe back after finishing her cornbread and exhaled pot smoke over her coffee cup. Julia was about 5'5" and beautifully plump, her DD cup breasts and hips combined to give her a mild hourglass figure, and she loved to dress to show it off.

Julia said "I remember mornings with the first guy I ever lived with. He always wanted to eat breakfast naked. I was like, OK. Then when he burned his dick making eggs, he backed off on the eating naked."

Meldrake was getting more cornbread. "How long did that last?"

Julia took a thoughtful toke, another sip of coffee. She said "Not very long. He loved to wrestle me, pin me down and then fuck. After the first few counts of three, I just wanted to fuck, and have his cock in me. Figure out another game to play. He was stuck on his wrestling fetish. I know he saw a professional after we broke up.

"Professional what? Psychologist?" Meldrake quipped.

"No, smartass. A sex worker who would wrestle him. Too much for me."

Meldrake chuckled around his food. "I had a girlfriend once who worked out every morning, weekends, holidays, you name it."

"Good for her."

Meldrake smiled again. "Well, she did it in the nude."

"Now, that sounds like fun!" Julia brightened up. "Did it make you hard, watching?"

"You bet." Meldrake took one more hit from the pipe, and drained his coffee cup. "We fucked many a morning after her routine. Watching her ass drop when she would do deep knee bends on her warm up...man. But I loved watching her do pull downs, or any back exercises. Her back muscles were sexy."

"Sicko." Julia stood behind him, and ran her hand up from his crotch to his bare chest, and up his throat.

"I'm going to shower," she said, kissing the top of his bald head.

"Need some help?" He said

"Later. I have more to tell you."

They stepped out of the car at the farmer's market. Julia was wearing a light blue summer dress as the weather had taken a massive turn for the better overnight. The temp was in the mid-seventies with a clear blue sky. Julia's dress was light and airy, and flowed effortlessly around her tits, the cleavage stopping at a turquoise and leather belt. A turquoise and silver bracelet adorned her right wrist so as not to clash with her old gold wedding ring. Her sandals were leather thongs that left most of her foot bare, the thong running from between her first and second toes to join her ankle at another mounted turquoise piece. Meldrake had bright khakis on, a white guayabera open to the second button to show his thin gold chain. His summer straw brimmed hat sat rakishly on his head. His sterling silver watch twinkled on his wrist. White Adidas kicks. Meldrake carried their market bag in his right hand, Julia's hand, fingers intertwined, in his left. They set off down the market stalls, looking to purchase produce. At their third stop, the tomatoes were in a big bin close to the ground, and they both crouched down to get a better look. Meldrake was picking up tomatoes and frowning when he heard an "Ahem!" softly to his left. He looked at Julia, who had swiveled to face him, pulling her sundress up past her thighs, giving him a long look at her pantyless crotch, the curly hair, the glistening moist lips. Meldrake did a double take and swallowed. He straightened up and paid for their tomatoes. A few stalls later, while Julia was licking an ice cream cone, Meldrake walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I want to lick your pussy like that. Long, slow strokes from your ass to your clit. I love the taste of your wetness." As soon as he had pulled away, Julia was beet red and breathing short, her face and neck reddening all the way to her cleavage. A friend of theirs and her husband stepped over to say hi. Meldrake turned back to help her out.

They got in the car with their purchases and made their way to their favorite grocery store for pork. Bending low over a meat cooler, Julia hiked her skirt again, exposing the lower part of her globes to Meldrake. He hurriedly threw two racks of baby backs into the cart, grabbed a six of beer and more wine, and grabbed his wife's hand as she giggled and helped him scan the stuff at the self serve checkout lane.

They arrived back home and Julia's phone made its text noise. She lifted it and looked. "Wynne is out of town. Gloria said she's free for dinner though."

"Excellent. Let me get the grill cleaned up and we can get started." Meldrake changed out of his clothes and put on an old pair of gym shorts. He would miss chatting with his buddy Wynne, but Wynne's wife Gloria was a true howl to be around, always positive, smiling and bright. Meldrake sliced the ribs into three bone sections, and dropped them in a pot of beer and spices to pre-cook them before throwing them on the grill.

Meldrake dumped ashes and scraped the grill. He loaded the chimney starter with briquettes, and stuffed cooking oil spattered newspaper under them. He ran back into the house, just in time to see Julia finish chopping the vegetables.

"It's later than I thought." She said. "Gloria said she'd be here around five. Can you get the ribs on and start these vegetables? I need to freshen up."

"I got it. You go. I can freshen up a bit after Gloria gets here."

Meldrake went back out and lit the grill, and put the vegetables in the oven to roast. When the coals were nice and mellow, Julia reappeared. She had left the sundress in the bedroom and changed into a black see through top with gold sequins. Boldly, she put this over a strapless bra and a black and brown pencil skirt that highlighted her ass. She wore a pair of brown wooden mules with black straps.

"Maybe I overdressed, but I know you love this outfit." She said

"You know I want to see it without the bra."

"Later. Put the meat on and go change. Gloria will be here any minute."

Meldrake poured the coals out in the grill, replaced the rack and laid the ribs away from the heat in neat rows. It would probably take an hour or so. Partially cooking the ribs beforehand was the secret. Nobody had 15 hours to smoke ribs these days.

Meldrake popped back inside, paused while Julia opened the door for Gloria.

"Hey Mel! You gonna be able to handle two hot chicks tonight?" Where Julia was petite but plump, Gloria was big in every way. She stood 5' 11", and was wide framed, still built like the softball player she had been in college twenty years before. Breasts that looked small on her large frame but were in the D-DD cup range, long thick legs, and a squared torso. Gloria's beautiful face was accented with a recent short, hip, haircut, giving her salt and pepper mane a sharp clipped sheen. Her red-framed glasses were a counterpoint to the ring of tribal tattoos on each ankle, plainly visible over her black heeled sandals. The new tattoos on each shoulder were also tribal in design, and highlighted her strong shoulders.The larger piece peeking out of either side of the strap of her sleeveless blouse on the front of her left shoulder continued the incongruity. The blouse was red, her a-line skirt was black faux leather, stopping just above her knees, accenting her strong, shapely calf muscles.

Meldrake one-arm hugged Gloria and kissed her on the cheek. She smelled wonderful, as always. Meldrake wondered about the new ink, but kept it to himself. Meldrake thought back to Julia's story from the previous night, and thought that if life was different, he wouldn't mind spreading Gloria's long legs, and completely covering her breasts with his hands. He shook himself and said hello, dashing upstairs and into the bathroom, through the shower, and, feeling sexually excited and anticipatory, grabbed a men's thong out of his underwear drawer (Julia loved his ass...) and pulled on a relaxed pair of black cotton pants and a gray silk t-shirt. He stepped into his Adidas again, and dashed down the stairs and out to the patio to check the ribs, which needed turning. He flipped them, and turned as he heard the girls' voices coming out the back door.

Gloria carried two glasses of wine and handed one to Meldrake, while Julia carried the tray with the marijuana smoking implements, and her own wine. Julia set about rolling a couple of joints. One of the reasons they loved Wynne and Gloria was their conversational ability. They could talk about anything.

Julia handed Gloria a lit joint, and Gloria began.

"Mel, Julia has been talking about what you all have been up to."

"Uh oh." Meldrake thought.

"I love this kind of stuff. Wynne's going to be pissed when I tell him." Gloria paused to hit the joint. "Wynne's pissed a lot lately. This is nice. What is it?"

"The man that sold it to me called it OG Kush."

"Tastes great." Gloria handed it to Meldrake, who took a hit and said, "Now, what were you saying about what Julia and I are up to?" Julia took the joint from him as he took a sip of wine and stood up to check the ribs.

Gloria said "Your foreplay, silly. I like to tell sexy stories, too!" Julia walked the joint over to Gloria and said "Well, now you have to share."

Gloria's buzz was heightening, and she was feeling expansive without her husband's presence.

"When I was in college,most people thought that softball players were the least sexy athletes. I mean, those lean track stars, the little gymnasts? That's who all the boys went for. But every girl on my team got laid routinely. Gay or straight. Sometimes, gay and straight."

Meldrake finished flipping the ribs and said "Sauce. Wait until I get back," and went inside to the kitchen.

When Meldrake returned with barbecue sauce and a brush, Gloria began again.

Gloria said "I was no different. I had a boyfriend, but it was college. If we weren't cheating, we weren't in school! I had hooked up with this soccer player, and he totally had the hots for me. We were having sex twice a day, sometimes. One day, his buddy stayed around a little too long one afternoon. We were so hot and ready that we thought that once my tits made it into view, that he would bow out gracefully. But, when the soccer player-Ben was his name- got off the bed so I could give him a good suck, his friend was still sitting there, but he had his cock out and was jerking! I acted like I didn't see him and got involved with Ben's cock. But he stood up to get a better angle. Ben opened his eyes and said 'Sit back down, dude. This is not going to become a threesome. You can watch if you want, but no touching.'

Julia was laughing. "Shut him down, didn't he?"

"Shut him right down. I have to say though, having an audience? I got into it more than I usually admit."

Meldrake was swabbing the ribs with sauce for the last time "They'll be coming off in about five minutes. So, you like to be watched?"

Gloria blushed, and held her hand out for the joint, which was quite stubby by this time. "Yes. Not all the time, but yes. Having eyes on me while I'm coming? More eyes than just my partner? I'm getting wet thinking about it."

Meldrake yanked the ribs off the grill, and put them down on the outdoor table on his way into the kitchen. Momentarily, he re-emerged with the roasted vegetables and a loaf of bread. Julia popped in right after him and came out with another bottle of wine. When they all had plates and glasses, Julia asked "Have you ever been watched any other time?"

Gloria cleaned a rib bone and chewed. "I don't know if I can tell that story. Meldrake, these are marvelous."

Meldrake tore a piece of bread in half. "Thanks. But we've got you covered. No one here but us chickens."

Gloria drank a swallow of wine and looked at the weed pipe. She took a breath and started.

"Just after we got married, Wynne and I went to see his sister out west. His sister is eight years older, and has a couple of kids. The oldest was about 18 and just graduated high school when we went out there. After spending the day on the beach and being so close to Wynne all day, I was really horny. We showered and jumped into bed, frisky newlyweds that we were."

"I remember those days." Meldrake said. Julia nailed him a good shot under the table.

"So, we're making out hardcore, naked, sucking face and hands all over, when I see this red light. I mean it's a pinprick of light. Wynne got serious right when I saw it, so I kinda forgot about it. The next day I discovered that it was a remote camera. I thought that I would die, someone was watching me while I had sex with my husband. But unlike other folks, I wanted to make sure that the viewing angles were right, that I was showing my best side. So, that night I gave that little camera a show. Sucked Wynne's cock, gave it to him doggy style, and winked at the camera and mouthed 'Hello, Shane', the 18 year old's name."

"The next morning, the boy could not look at me at breakfast. Every time I spoke to him, he turned away and turned red."

Julia finished her ribs and forked up a roasted red onion. "Uh oh." She said.

"Well, when we were about to leave, we're in the driveway about to go to the airport, and Shane came out of the house in his underwear, professing his love for me. It was bad. His mother found the camera, the tapes, everything. She called Wynne every day for weeks, begging him not to sue. He managed to calm her down."

Meldrake cleaned his last rib, and chased it with the roasted zucchini he had on his plate. "What happened to the boy?"

Gloria smiled "Last I knew, he was the disgrace of the family. You've heard of that website, was on the news awhile back? Hidden Camera Desires?

He runs it. Asked me if I wanted to appear as a special guest star. I turned him down, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it."

Meldrake laughed so hard, he had to cover his mouth with a napkin.

"Glo, I'm not laughing at you." Meldrake clarified, as two pairs of eyes brought down the temperature a few notches. "But come on. You're beautiful. You wouldn't need to do that. And, what I was really laughing at was the auteur pornographer made good."

Gloria smiled. "He did his thing, didn't he? Wynne's sister is so embarrassed, but what can she do? He bought them a condo in Palm Springs."

They all howled with laughter.

Gloria went on. "And so what if someone wants to see me naked at 44 years old? I'll show them. I don't care. I'm going to enjoy this while I'm young enough to. I'm a little sick of my life, and I think I want to blow it up."

Meldrake said "Right on, sister." Julia elbowed him in the ribs. "Stop it, I'm serious. And, big as I am, that shit hurts. Gloria, if you want to pose nude, that's your business. I'm sure Julia and I would have to get a good look at the pictures so we could support you in any way that you would need." Meldrake hoped his weak attempt at a joke would turn Gloria's mood. Gloria smiled, and a tear slid down her left cheek.

"Meldrake, you're a dick. But I love you. You too, Julia. I can't ever express how much. But I think Wynne and I are getting a divorce. I think he's seeing someone else."

Meldrake and Julia were open mouthed.

"I only just confirmed it. So when this started to kind of get a threesome vibe, I decided that I'm good with it. I'm totally down."

Meldrake looked at Julia, Julia at Meldrake.

Meldrake picked up the second joint. And handed it to Julia. Who took it, and ripped it to shreds.

Julia pulled two new rolling papers from a package and lined them up. She broke off another chunk of a bright green bud and broke it down, rolling the large bomber back and forth until it was closed. She licked a seal on it, fanned it through the lighter's flame to set the seal, and placed the cigar-sized joint next to the lighter on the tray.

"One," Julia said. Meldrake took a breath to speak, Julia's eyes snapped him quiet. "One," she began again. "Whatever we do here stays here.This never leaves the premises. Two:Gloria, you do realize that we've never done anything like this before? We are unprepared. Three: I am horny right now, and getting only more so. This is making it hard to see what we're supposed to do.And Four:Meldrake!"

Mel didn't say anything. He just picked up the fat jay that Julia had rolled, lit it, hit it, and passed it to Gloria. After smoking, Gloria said "Julia, I need this. I need to experience what real love feels like. You always go on and on about how good a lover he is, how he makes you feel down there. Wynne and I haven't had sex for a really long time."

"How long?" Julia asked, squinting through smoke. "And why the hell am I just hearing about this now?"

"It's going on eighteen months now. I couldn't talk about it. Not while you and Meldrake are having this wonderful sex life."

Julia grabbed her arm, hugged her close. "Honey, you can tell me anything.You know that."

Meldrake had decided back when Gloria started to talk about nude modeling, that Julia should take the lead on this. He might get lucky and have his first legit threesome. But he wasn't sure he wanted to take advantage of Glo's emotional state. She was a good friend, and sex complicates everything. He loved being married to Julia. Strong, confident, voluptuous Julia. But his interest couldn't be ignored.

Julia took a deep breath and said, "I remember just after college, during my partying days. I had gone to see my friend's band play, and we had ended up at an after hours party. We left the after hours and ended up back at my place. The lead singer of the band was there, achingly handsome. Dreads, tattoos, a septum ring. Just rock and roll hot."

Meldrake said "Grrrrr."

Julia said "Hush. And if you want what I think you want to happen, jealousy doesn't help your case."

Meldrake stopped growling.

Julia smiled at him, and grasped his hand. Meldrake took the joint back and took a huge puff.

"Anyway, so it was this black lead singer guy, my friend, he played guitar, and my roommate Bree, who was a skinny blonde artist-type. She was always covered in plaster or paint, but she was very smart and, as I found out, a closet freak."

Gloria smoked the joint. Her eyes had nearly the same hue as her glasses frames. "How do you mean?" she asked, passing it to Julia.

Julia took a puff as Meldrake poured more wine for all of them. "She was always quiet, but would open up around the right people, and could be funny as hell. We had been drinking most of the night, and my friend the guitar player and I had an arrangement that we would be together that night. The singer guy, Jon, straight up seduced Bree right in front of us. She went from a chair in the corner to his lap in fifteen minutes. At some point his shirt had been taken off. He was the kind of guy who should go around with his shirt off as much as possible. Bree must have been drunk. She started kissing his nipples and running her tongue all over his naked upper body, not caring that we were in the room. Completely unlike her! She whipped her T-shirt off and put one of her little breasts in his mouth.He must have sucked it just right, because Bree stiffened and gasped really loudly. I think she came right then. She wasn't done, though. She pulled off her skirt, like, stripped for him, bending over and shaking her ass in his face while she took it off. I remember she had a heather grey thong on, and she pulled the sides up really high before she took it off, really slow and sexy. I was definitely turned on by her performance."

12