Mel and Julia - Dinner with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meldrake, who had met Bree on more than one occasion, was having a hard time making these two Brees into one person. "Bree did this? Wow. She's such an introvert."

Julia said "She's not an introvert when presented with black cock. She was naked, and moving towards Jon's pants. He was an intelligent guy, but he had a wild streak, and being a performer, not very many inhibitions. He took his belt off and wrapped it around Bree's waist, toying with her, and she played right along, saying 'You want to tie me up? Hold me down?' while she twisted her hips. When she unbuttoned his pants, we had our suspicions confirmed that he went commando, his cock flopped out right away. Big and black and gorgeous."

Gloria was visibly involved in Julia's story. Her nipples were hard and poked through her red top, and the base of her throat was flushed. She didn't seem to know what to do with her hands, so Meldrake passed her the joint.

"The guitar player and I, both drunk, decided we didn't want to be left out, so we got naked and started to touch each other, but we were still primarily watching them. Bree jumped on his cock like she was starved for it, slobbering his member and taking him deep. That girl could have taught a class in cocksucking. She mounted him in the chair , her little ass bouncing up and down on his thick cock. I was beyond turned on, and when the guitar player used his magic fingers on my clit, I came in a hurry. Bree kept bouncing while I jacked off the guitar player, who was almost in a trance watching them. After they both came, they realized that it was five in the morning, and they both had day jobs. Bree wouldn't let the guy leave! She fucked him again while I watched after the guitar player left. It was really hot." Julia was noticeably turned on. At least Meldrake noticed, knowing her as well as he did. Julia was not a fidgeter, but her legs were moving under her skirt, in and out, over and over. It was one of the signs. He remained silent, however and let Gloria speak.

Gloria said she was chilly, and asked to move inside. The night had not mirrored the day, and the patio had grown cold. Meldrake and Julia grabbed the dishes and the weed while Gloria went inside and sat down.

Meldrake whispered. "What are we doing?"

Julia whispered back, "Let's just see where this goes. I would rather analyze it later, OK?" A little snappish, but her face was genuinely resigned and excited. Meldrake knew that if they went inside, things were going to happen. He took a deep breath and followed his wife inside.

As they sat in the living room, Julia noticed that there was something different about Gloria. Her nipples seemed much more prominent in her red top than before, and her large breasts had a beautiful slight sag. Julia noticed the lack of bra strap on her shoulders and deduced that Gloria had decided to remove her bra, and with it possibly her inhibitions. Had Julia lost hers? Excusing herself, Julia went into the bathroom and gazed into her own eyes in the mirror. She knew that if she did this, there was no erasing it. But something pushed her, the pleasure...maybe. Gloria liked to be watched. Julia liked to watch, but wasn't sure about the being watched part. Also, she loved being married to Meldrake, a strong, handsome, intelligent, loving black man. She didn't want to throw that away. But they were strong enough to do something like this, weren't they?

Julia took off her see through blouse, removed her bra, releasing her massive tits, and put the see-through blouse back on, unbuttoning the top three buttons down to her cleavage. She put her hair up and freshened her makeup. Brushed her teeth and went back out to the living room, where she was greeted by hungry looks from both Meldrake and Gloria. Meldrake's hungry look was punctuated by uncertainty. Julia went to him and kissed him. She whispered "Everything's alright. Why don't you put something a little more comfortable on? Gloria should tell us a story." Meldrake looked in her eyes for the truth, and, satisfied, went upstairs and returned wearing his knee length black robe.

Gloria looked like she might explode from horniness. She was in constant blush now, and her breathing was audible. Her knees kept rubbing together. She kicked her heeled sandals off, revealing a new tattoo, low on her foot, next to her big toe. She crossed and recrossed her legs. Julia found her sexual tension exciting and said, "Gloria? It's your turn honey. Tell us a story that makes you hot, from your past. I'm pretty sure Meldrake has something nice to say, too."

Gloria said, "Can we smoke some more? It makes it...easier to talk."

Meldrake went to the upper shelf in the kitchen and pulled out a drugstore cigar. He stripped it into the garbage, and sat down at the coffee table. He dumped out the rest of the weed in the bag and broke it up. He filled the cigar wrap, and licked a seal on it. He lit the blunt and took a huge toke, smoke billowing as he stood up. His robe fell open, revealing the form-fitting thong he was wearing, the thin fabric outlining every vein and artery in his thick cock.

"That's the end of the stash." He said, passing it over.

"You know it's a special occasion, Glo. I would never let anyone smoke a blunt and stink up my house. Spring cleaning next weekend, Mel."

Mel grunted and nodded slowly, the blunt taking him all the way over. He was high as hell all ready, but the blunt was an entire new level. His cock began to grow.

Gloria took a big puff and said "I don't think I've ever been this stoned." She hit the blunt again, and coughed out the hit. Her entire body was tingling. Her nipples were still stiff and now rubbing against her top. They began to irritate her, and Gloria unceremoniously took off her top. She lay back on the couch, stretching her legs and crossing them at the ankle. She held the blunt between her index and middle fingers of her left hand and stretched her upper body, her breasts rising, and falling softly to either side. She brought her hand with the blunt in it back down to her mouth, puffed a cloud, and gave it to Julia.

Gloria crossed her arms behind her head, and started to talk.

"When Wynne and I first started dating, I was still dealing with the dregs of two relationships that I had been in before. The most recent one was a rich boy who couldn't think about anyone but himself. The other was this guy who worked in my office. We went to an office Friday happy hour one day in February. It was cold as hell. The guy, Dexter, was a tall, thin guy, taller than me, but super quick and smart. Because he was black and tall, everyone always asked him about basketball, but he was a track guy, a high jump specialist in high school. He was new in the department that winter, and we hit it off. After this particular happy hour, we headed back to my place to keep the party going. We invited the receptionist, a great lady who really kept our department humming. She was a young chick then, all vintage skirts and cats eye glasses. We settled in at my place and ordered a pizza. Mickie, that was her name, immediately kicked her heels off and said "Shots!". Dexter ran and got three shots of tequila, and we downed them. Mickie began to get a little nuts, grabbing my breasts and fondling Dexter's crotch, laughing her infectious laugh the entire time. We all got a little nuts, really. Mickie and I greeted the pizza man topless, Dexter dancing the stanky leg in his underwear in the living room. Finally though, Mickie kissed me on the mouth and I let her...she tasted like tequila and garlic, but the kiss felt nice. Dexter stood in shock for a while. When I grabbed his boxer shorts and pulled them down, though, I think he woke up."

Julia laughed and smoked some more. She passed the blunt to Meldrake, and shimmied out of her skirt, revealing black mesh crotchless panties. Seated again, she turned her attention back to Gloria.

Gloria stared at Julia's mesh covered form and continued.

"Mickie cried 'Me first!' And pulled her dress off. She lay back on the couch, and spread her legs. I told Dexter to go ahead, but she said 'No, I want you.' Dexter smiled and gave an 'After you' gesture. I had had some experience with girls in college, but it had always been furtive, a looking for holes in the dark kind of thing-"

Meldrake giggled a stoned, laconic giggle. "Now THAT sounds familiar." They all broke up then, easing the tension. But only a little.

"Yeah, sure does sound familiar. But this was the first time a girl had basically said 'Eat my pussy.' I didn't know what else to do, so I knelt down and started licking her. She tasted great, and I realized that I enjoyed it. Dexter snuck up behind me and began to put his hands all over my ass, and it was on. Every combination there was of us for the next hour and a half." Gloria was unconsciously stroking her right nipple, pulling and tweaking as she told her story.

Meldrake took the blunt from his wife and puffed it twice. He took a deep breath and, verifying that Gloria was finished., he asked a question. "Where are they now?"

"Dexter moved up and out. He takes private clients now. Got married to a woman who works in finance. Mickie still works at the office, but she hasn't spoken to me beyond hello for years."

Meldrake took a moment, and another toke. Handing the stogie to Gloria, he began.

"I was living by myself in the Cedarhurst apartments, trying to put my life back together after having my job pulled out from under me. I had quit working at the clothing store and was on unemployment. I needed to find a job soon, but I had a little money and hadn't been out in a while. I went to the dance club and found this girl that was an acquaintance of mine. We danced and I figured out that she was into me, which was surprising, since she never gave me any indication before. When the lights came on, she asked me if I could give her a lift, and I said sure, wait out front while I get the car."

"So when I pull up in my little old-ass Toyota, I don't see the girl right away, but I do see Rasta Kid-"

"Rasta Kid? That was his name?" Gloria wanted to know.

"That's what everybody called him. I knew him when folks just called him Steve. He needed a ride, but he wanted to smoke up. Just then I see the girl again, and she heads over to the car, and it ends up the three of us back at my place, smoking weed. Jamie, the girl, immediately goes into the bathroom and comes out in panties. I'm shook. I wanted to get down, but Rasta Kid's immature ass was cock blocking. Jamie just ignores him, and jumps on top of me."

Julia said "That's what I like! Someone who just does what needs to be done." Julia seemed to be calming down, and starting to touch herself. Gloria stared at her while she continued to tweak her own nipples, and, frustrated by her skirt, stood and turned, unzipping her skirt, and letting it drop with her back to them. Gloria had more new tattoos, a large geometric design on her lower back, framing her ass, and companion pieces on the back of each thigh. Each large diamond had bands that went all the way around each thigh. Her panties were black mesh and so small they looked glued to her firm ass. The tiny triangle in front was rendered opaque by her juices. Julia noticed that Gloria was clean shaven, which was new to Julia. She had always known Gloria as having a neatly trimmed, but full bush. Meldrake thought about how maybe Gloria had an agenda when she walked through the door, but his stoned brain let the thought slide away. Gloria resumed her seat and said "Meldrake, you need to keep going."

Mel said "Your new tattoos look great."

Gloria said "Thanks. If Wynne's not going to spend any time with me, I can at least spend his money. My tattoo artist has a kid to put through college. I'm doing my level best to help."

Meldrake continued. "Jamie just jumped right on me and Rasta Kid shut the fuck up. She started mumbling things about always wanting to do this, and started undoing my belt and clawing at my shirt. Rasta thought she meant a threesome, but she looked at him and said 'Wait your turn.' Rasta looked confused, but then she started sucking my cock and he was transfixed."

Gloria looked to see if Julia was watching her. Verifying this, she squeezed her nipple and stroked her pussy slowly, listening to Meldrake's story.

"She rolled over and spread her legs, saying "Do me." I got in position and looked up to see Rasta with his dick in her face. She actually pushed it away and said 'You're going to lose your turn.' I ignored him and sank into her pussy."

Gloria was gone. She was locked on Julia, fixed on having Julia see her masturbate. She began to finger herself lightly. When she saw Julia's gaze drop to her crotch, she became more vigorous in her stroking, going in up to the second knuckle on her forefinger. Julia sighed, and her eyelids lowered. Gloria dipped her finger in her sopping vagina and smeared her love juices all over her pussy. Meldrake stopped talking, feeling the energy exchange between the two. Gloria continued to masturbate. Meldrake sat down next to his wife and put his hand on her thigh. She pulled it up to her pussy and mashed his fingers flat against her clitoris, the moisture seeping between his fingers, making them slick. Gloria sat up a little more, spread her legs a little more. She showed herself to them. She spread her lips, jammed two fingers in, and churned. She rubbed the tip of her finger directly on her clit, pinching her nipple at the same time. Meldrake took control in Julia's crotchless panties, running his long fingers up and down Julia's wet lips. Julia continued to watch Gloria, who was now sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy at an intense pace, short, powerful strokes that furiously rubbed her g-spot. Her orgasm crashed over her fast and convulsive , whispering "Watch me...watch me...look at me..." the last of which was delivered at full voice. Julia sighed again as Meldrake situated two fingers inside her. Julia brushed his hand, and slid down on the sofa, and pulled his underwear off. She stroked his cock, and showed it to Gloria, pumping it slightly, and then she licked it. Gloria gasped and went back to squeezing, pinching, and pulling at her own nipples. Julia sucked the head of Meldrake's cock, and stroked the shaft with her hand. She smeared her tongue all over it. Made his balls wet with her saliva. Took him all the way in. Gloria put her fingers back on her clit.

Julia released Meldrake from her mouth, and presented his hard blackness to Gloria again. Gloria crossed the room as Julia held his cock for her. Gloria engulfed his cock with her mouth. Meldrake moaned. Julia made a circle with her first finger and thumb, and placed it around the balls and base of his cock. Meldrake got even harder. Gloria felt it and sucked harder. Meldrake grunted, and Julia brushed Gloria's hair, Gloria realizing Mel had come close and relaxed the pressure. Julia held Gloria's face and kissed her on the lips. "I want you to watch me fuck my man." Julia said.

Gloria leaned back on the sofa as Julia stood up and eased her pussy down on Meldrake's rock hard cock. Gloria had the best angle; she could see him splitting Julia's lips as she moved up and down. Julia kept up the regular pace, and Gloria couldn't help herself. She leaned over and licked them at their joining, her tongue licking Mel's shaft and Julia's clit. All three of them moaned.

Julia slid off of Meldrake's cock, and leaned forward on all fours above Gloria. Meldrake entered Julia from behind. Julia urged Gloria further up the couch, and buried her face in between Gloria's legs.

They were connected then, the three of them. Julia's tongue played games with Gloria's clit, and Meldrake's cock worked Julia's wet pussy, while Gloria locked her eyes on Meldrake. Gloria kept up her whispered "Watch me...see me..." mantra while Meldrake fucked his wife with slow, heavy strokes. Meldrake let himself be taken by the sight of the two women, Julia's head bobbing as she swept her tongue up and down, lapping the full length of Gloria's sex, Gloria pinching her nipples and pinning Meldrake with her eyes.

"Watch me...see me.."

Meldrake began to fuck Julia harder, his orgasm a forgone conclusion now, and he wanted to enjoy what he could. Julia came first, moaning into Gloria's pussy, vibrating her clit with her lips. Gloria followed suit, clamping her thighs on Julia's head. Meldrake held on and grabbed Julia's hips and fucked her without mercy, driving his seed deep in her pussy.

Meldrake sat down on the couch, Julia collapsed into Gloria's arms, and they all breathed hard for a minute.

Wordlessly, Julia kissed Gloria's neck and whispered reassuring, calming things. It went on like this for a time, until they all got up and rearranged themselves around the kitchen table in various states of undress.

"I love you guys." Gloria said.

"We love you, too, Gloria" Julia said. Meldrake nodded as he turned on the electric kettle for tea, and added "Very much."

"I don't know what my life is going to be like." Gloria said in a small voice.

Julia said "You've got us. Call us."

Meldrake said "One or both of us will come running to save your ass."

Gloria laughed. She felt fortunate to have friends like this.

12