Mel and Julia - Red Wine and a Joint

Story Info
Meet Meldrake and Julia. An everyday interracial couple.
4k words
4.62
5.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had dinner, but didn't really feel like going out after. The spring had yet to fully set in, and the car was cold when they got in at the restaurant. Deciding against joining their friends at the nightclub, Meldrake and Julia went home and went upstairs, changed into lounging clothes, and sat in the living room and watched a recording of their favorite TV show, a bawdy adult cartoon about a band of adventurers.

Meldrake cracked a bottle of good red wine he'd gotten at the big box liquor store. Filling two glasses, he flipped the TV back to live broadcast, and sat down on the couch. He'd always slept in shorts that he would never wear in public; they were skin tight, black, and shorter than bike shorts. Julia loved them because she could see the entire outline of his cock when he got hard, and she had always loved his ass. Strong and prominent, she loved smacking it when they fucked, urging him deeper inside. A tank top framed his squared defined shoulders, and he had stepped into a pair of low cut socks, the hardwood floor was cold with the early spring chill.

Julia appeared in the kitchen, heather grey tights wrapped her thick thighs and ass, braless under a loose white tee, her large nippled DD breasts still a threat even dressed down. She reached into a cabinet, and came out with a tray that had a pack of rolling papers, a baggie of dense green nuggets, and a lighter.

She set the tray down on the coffee table and said "A joint with your red, sir?"

Meldrake smiled and said "Sure, babe."

Julia's thick brown hair shook into her face as she giggled. She was what Meldrake had called a "thicky thick" woman when they met 10 years ago, and her weight had gone up some,moving her from thick to plump, but her breasts were still heavy and round, her ass still bouncy and slappable, even if it were all a bit larger. She busied herself with the weed preparation.

Mel handed her a glass, and took a sip himself. Usually on wine and weed nights, Julia wanted to talk about sex. It was her foreplay. To talk about acts she had seen or done, or wanted to see and do, turned her on. Meldrake especially liked when she spoke about the big black cocks she had experienced. Since he owned a big black cock, this kind of conversation easily set him up as well.

Julia finished rolling a huge joint, fat in the middle, tapering down to the ends. She looked directly at Meldrake, stuck her wide tongue out of her mouth and licked her thick lips. Meldrake could not get over her lips. She loved to rub them on his cock, getting them shiny with his pre-come, before she took him in her mouth.

Julia lit the joint, and took a sip of her wine. She passed it to Meldrake, and stood, fiddling with her phone until music filled the air from the Bluetooth sound system they had installed. She killed the TV and sat back down as Mel handed the joint her way.

Mel thought he would begin. "The first time I did this, red wine and a joint? I was a junior in college, and finals had just ended. This girl Lisa, a tall Midwestern girl, played volleyball. We had struck up a friendship that I hoped would go further."

"Did it?" Julia asked.

"It did, that night. My last test ended at nine at night. We had a really hard education law course together, and it was the hardest final I had. Afterward, we went back to her place to decompress. She said she wanted to smoke, but didn't want to offend me by suggesting it. Didn't want to appear racist, as if all black folks smoked weed. So she poured some wine and, after assuring her that I did partake, and definitely on the first day of summer break, she rolled a good blunt and we got high."

Julia drank some more wine. It really was good stuff. The mellow weed combined with the wine began to work on Julia's libido. "Did you fuck?"

"Well...she really wanted to see it. Said that she wanted to see if the rumors were true. I was in a very weird mood, I remember. Just finished my last final of what I thought was going to be my hardest year of college. Super horny, 'cause this girl I wanted to get with wanted to get with me. But at the same time, not giving a fuck at all, 'cause school was over. So, when she said she wanted to see it, I immediately stood up and dropped my pants, took off my underwear, and let it all hang out. She stopped short, then, as I got hard, she began to, I thought, scratch herself. I was so dumb. She started to rub herself through her soccer shorts..."

"Soccer shorts? That's not sexy at all." Julia cracked as she poured another glass of wine for herself, and gestured with the bottle at Meldrake. He looked thoughtful, took the bottle from her, but did not pour.

"Hey, this is college in the nineties, and she was an athlete. She looked good in them, too."

"OK,OK. What did she look like?"

"Tall, light brown hair, muscular body. You know, that volleyball body. Pretty, intelligent...but I wasn't real to her, I don't think. I also don't think it was my cock. I think she had a thing for black guys, but in the worst way possible. I was a fantasy sexual being, not a boyfriend. Anyway, she starts rubbing her pussy while looking at my cock watching it grow. She took me in her mouth without touching it, and began to suck the head. I was loving it, and evidently so was she, because she came from stroking herself with my cock in her mouth."

"Hot!" Julia said, sliding her hand under her shirt and giving her own nipple a tweak. "That's one of my favorite things to do, but I like it when you are playing with my pussy when I suck your cock. Did you end up fucking?"

Meldrake poured his wine finally, and puffed hard on the joint, which was only about half gone. "No. After she came, she said she didn't want to get pregnant, and she sucked and jacked me off. I thought it was great at 21 years old and had no complaints. I wasn't exactly swimming in women at that time."

Julia scooted over on the couch so that she was next to Mel, and took the joint and a large swallow of wine. "How sad. But that means I got you. Do you know what happened to her?"

"Volleyball coach out in Kansas, at a small college. She has a winning record. Haven't talked to her though. Don't really need to." Meldrake drank some more wine. Julia place her hand on the bulge in his stretch shorts.

"My turn!" She said "You know I used to work at the bar by the highway, right?"

Meldrake nodded. He had met her shortly after she had stopped bartending and had started working for the state. Her stint as a barmaid was at the local strip joint.

"Now, you know I never dated guys who I met there...except one. This one gentleman used to come in to see Lonnie, the one plus sized girl that worked at the joint. He was always polite, even funny sometimes. He's the only guy in the history of strip clubs that tipped me what I was supposed to get. Anyway, as it turns out, his cousin was a good friend of mine, and she set us up without his knowledge. When he saw it was me, he lit up like a Christmas tree."

"Was he black?" Meldrake asked.

"Looked a lot like you...glasses, built. A shade or two lighter than you, though. He was the first time I seriously dated a black man."

"Grrrr..." Meldrake said. "Who is this guy?"

Julia squeezed his growing cock gently. "Hold up, tiger. He isn't you. Anyway, we went to a movie, and out for a drink, and then back to his cousin's house."

"Really? 'Cause you didn't want to take him to your place?"

"Yep. Didn't want him knowing where I lived. And we both knew we didn't want to fuck up his cousin's house. But he had brought some shit with him, and we got high in the back yard and had another drink. He wanted to fuck me so bad, I could smell it. I was horny, but I wasn't sure he was sponge worthy. He started to touch me, and we started making out...all of a sudden my top was off, and we were still outside! He kept fondling my nipples and talking about how nice my tits were. He started to finger me on the back porch! It felt really good, and I thought that if I came from his fingering, I wouldn't have to fuck him. The house had a fence, but the house next door was a double decker, so you could easily see into the yard. He pushed me down on the bench next to the garden and pushed my skirt up. Just when I was about to tell him that fucking wasn't on the menu, he said "I just want to taste you. We can fuck later." I relaxed as his tongue hit my groove, but as soon as I lay my head back, the light went on in one of the windows next door, and a head and shoulders appeared. I tried to get the guy's attention, so we could take the party indoors, but right then he zeroed in on my clit." Meldrake's cock was responding to Julia's story, growing against his tight shorts. Julia put her hand around it and stroked him very slowly through the smooth fabric.

Meldrake took another hit. "Then what happened?" He palmed her mound through her tights, feeling the warmth. He slowly began to mash her lips and clit together. He could tell that she had no underwear on. His mouth began to water.

"I could see the man in the window was an older man, and I remembered that his cousin's neighbors were an older couple. While this dude is going to town on my pussy, the old guy disappears and comes back with his wife. He points at us, and his wife looks, turns back to him, and lifts her nightgown over her head, and drops to her knees and starts sucking his cock! I couldn't believe it. When the guy from the strip joint started slurping my clit, plunging his fingers in my pussy, the neighbors started fucking doggie style, the lady's grey hair shaking with every hard thrust her husband gave her. I could hear her grunt through the window, I'll always remember the sound...low, 'ungh, ungh,' deep in her chest. It was so base, and animalistic, and horny that I came before she did. Dude thought it was his fly cunnilingus skills, when it really was two senior citizens fucking each other like porno stars. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"You ever talk to that guy again?"

"No. He stopped coming in the bar shortly after we broke up, and I heard he got married to a big girl he met online."

"What about the old couple?"

"They were still there last time I saw my friend. They still wave at me when they see me. They've slowed down some, but I bet they still get freaky. You'll have to meet them sometime." Meldrake's cock wasn't as hard as it could get, but it was close. The shorts plainly showed his cock curving over his left thigh, and a dot of black moisture showed through his shorts. They had never been swingers, and probably wouldn't, but fantasies are fantasies, and having someone fuck in front of you while you were getting licked and sucked...hmmm.

"Your stories are always better than mine." Meldrake breathed.

"No they aren't. You've got that one that I love."

"If I show you mine, will you show me yours? That one?"

"Oh yeah, you know it. Wait a second."

Julia stood up, and took off her tights, the xxl t-shirt fitting her like a just-a-little-too-short skirt. Her shaved mound was just barely visible. She emptied the bottle into their glasses, and re-lit the joint, which had gone out during her story.

"Tell it!" She said "It always makes me wet."

Meldrake drained his glass and took a large toke on the joint. Exhaling, he began.

"Just out of college, I was working full time at a clothing store and hating life. The firm that hired me went belly up the week after I started, and I lost my job. I ended up moving into that apartment building on the west side, the Cedarhurst Apartments? Living in the Cedarhurst, and pulling eight hour days at a shopping mall. One night I came home, dead fucking tired 'cause it was getting close to Christmas, and my neighbor pops out of her apartment. My neighbor was about our age now back then, like, early forties. Her name was Kathy. She's all 'Mel you gotta come in here.' I'm like 'I can't, I gotta go to bed, gotta go back to the fucking mall tomorrow.'"

"Kathy says 'Nah, come in. You need to take a load off. It's Christmastime.'"

"So, I go inside, she insists I take my shoes and coat off, she pours me some eggnog, and gives me a piece of pie. I always thought she was a good looking woman. She was a single school teacher, and she was on break. I finished the pie and was working the eggnog when she excused herself, and came back wearing nothing but a silk robe. She was a short woman, but she was super cute, and round and comfortable looking-"

"You always describe her like that." Julia said. "And I know exactly what you mean. Cute smile. Apple cheeks. Big tits and hips."

"She looked good in the robe. She sat down in a kitchen chair and said 'Meldrake,you have had a hard year. I knew it when you moved in. You have been so nice to me and helped me out when I needed it, especially with my son and all his crap-'"

Julia interrupted. "This was the kid with the cocaine problem,right?"

"Yup." Mel answered. "He was out of his mind earlier that fall, I held onto him until the cops could get there and get him into rehab. She always thanked me for keeping him from destroying her place. I told her that she didn't owe me anything, really. She needed help, and I was the only one around who could help." Meldrake stood about 6'2", and was a good 210 pounds at that time in his life. Kathy's cocaine addled son hadn't stood a chance.

"I know what happened next, but I love to hear you tell it. Then what happened?"

"She said that we could do whatever I wanted with her. I told her that it was unnecessary, and she pulled her robe open, just a little bit. I could see her nipples getting hard through the silk, and she spread her legs and started to play with her pussy. I remember the black silk belt was knotted over her bare stomach where the robe pulled apart. She pulled the lips apart and teased her clit, making sure I could see what she was doing. She pushed a finger in and said 'I am showing you mine. Would you show me yours?'"

"I sat there speechless. She got up and said 'Even though I hate hard drugs, I've been smoking weed since I was a teenager. Would you like some?' Now, how am I supposed to say no when she is standing there, robe open, fingering her snatch, round boobs with hard nipples standing proud, completely comfortable with me seeing her body? I could smell her sex, it seemed to envelop me, and really made me horny. My cock was hard and straining against my slacks."

Julia slid a hand down to her own sex, and moistened her fingers with her own wetness, and stroked her clitoris with them. "Yes! I love the fact that she just showed herself to you, legs wide open, wanting to fuck. Keep going...I want to come before you put that big cock in me."

Mel took his final drag on the now stubby roach, and held it to Julia's lips so she could inhale. He put it out in the ashtray and took his shorts off, letting his formidable erection bob in the open.

"She got up and got a glass bong, loaded it, and took a way bigger hit than someone her size should be able to. She passed it over, I pulled one, then, on my second turn with it, she unzipped my pants, and took out my cock. 'Smoke', she said 'I want to suck your cock while you get high. Merry Christmas'. As I cleared the bong, she worked her way down my shaft, sucking me all the way into her mouth. I had never been deep-throated before, and it was everything I hoped it would be. She kept playing with her cunt while she sucked me, and I could hear her fingers work her slickness. She sat up and took the robe off. Her body was beautiful, all round hips and ass, huge tits with hard nipples, and a belly that she didn't seem self conscious about. Her tongue was licking her lips, and she said 'Get high. I want to fuck you, I want you to fuck me hard. You aren't the only one that had a hard year.' She stared at me while I took my clothes off, all the while stroking her clit and pushing her right nipple into her mouth. 'I just knew you had a big cock.' she said. She took a minute to fill the pipe again, and really went to work on me, licking my hairy balls, stroking me with both hands while I got loaded. After I set the bong down, she sat next to me on the couch and said 'Lick my honeypot. It's sweet, I promise.'"

"That's it!" Julia said, her fingers furiously rubbing her pussy. "I love that she called it her honeypot."

"So, I got down and started tonguing her lips. She was right, her pussy tasted sweet and clear, and she had a big clit! It was the first time I had ever seen a clit like that. Bigger than a bump, she would absolutely flood when I sucked on it."

Julia began to pant as her orgasm neared.

"She shrieked when she came, and my chin was dripping. She rolled over and said 'I have a gift for you!' She propped herself in her elbows on the arm of the couch and told me to get up behind her. 'Now, fuck me' she said."

Julia came. Her fingers shook on her clit as she moaned long and low.

"I slid inside and pumped for all I was worth. It didn't take very long until I pulled out and shot a load all over her big ass." Meldrake ended the story right there as he leaned over and slid his hard cock deep into his wife's ready pussy. Julia gasped three times in quick succession as his thick cock parted her lips and slid in to the hilt.

Meldrake set up an easy rhythm at first, sliding his entire length in and out of Julia's hot pussy at a determined pace, slowly trying to draw another orgasm out of her. Julia's breathing was intermittent, her color reddening. Mel changed up the angle. Now, with her soft thighs pressed against his abdomen, he kept the slow pace, but his cockhead was brushing that spot in her pussy, teasing it, applying that slight friction. It brought Julia back. Waves of intense pleasure began to rocket from her clit to her nipples, and she grabbed them and pinched them. Mel got hold of her ass with both hands and lifted, really beginning to get her g-spot now, never speeding up, but increasing the force of his thrusts, his balls and lower abs slapping Julia's ass, the sound loud over the music in the room, the skin-on-skin sound so pleasant to their ears. He worked her unhurriedly, popping her off his cock at one point to lick Julia's entire sex from butt to clit, before climbing back up, and shoving his cock back in and pushing against her walls with the same...slow...tempo...

"Oh my god, Mel, you're gonna make me come. Keep fucking me slow like that."

Meldrake increased his hip action on the downstroke, and Julia's head went all fuzzy. Her pussy was all heat and friction and bolts of pleasure. Meldrake never slowed, never sped. His hips smacked hers, over and over. Julia felt the most intense spasm, almost like the tip of a contraction, and Meldrake immediately felt his cock bathed in warm wetness, the moisture coating his ballsack, rivulets snaking down his thighs. The sound of his thrusting got louder as Julia's howls became louder still. Meldrake held his pace, burrowing in when Julia's muscles pushed him out, and squeezing the ample flesh of her meaty ass, willing her into his cock. His efforts produced another stream of liquid from Julia along with a high keening sigh, and a desperate whisper of "I'm coming! Oh god, I'm cumming. Feel me come, baby! All over your cock! Yes!" Julia was close to being insane with pleasure. Meldrake's cock felt heavy and huge. Making his woman come with his cock was his favorite thing to do. He loved blowjobs, he loved licking pussy, but fucking his woman until she flooded his cock with her juices had to be the best. He wanted to come, but he wasn't done yet. He firmly pulled Julia onto his cock a few more times and pulled out of her with a mild spank on her ass. Julia fell limp back on the couch, her shoulders on the arm. Meldrake gently pulled her up, although in her rag doll state, Julia still was difficult to move. Meldrake spanked her on the ass again to get her moving, and she flipped over, her breasts on the arm off the couch, her legs splayed, one of them on the floor. Meldrake took her like that, straddling her left leg and spreading her cheeks, he pounded her pussy faster this time. Her ass cushioned his strokes as he picked up the pace, and Julia gave one last gush, dripping onto the sofa beneath them. Meldrake pushed her cheeks apart again, watched his thick black cock split her full pink lips, and the sight made him even harder. He lost control then, fucking Julia fast and hard, her ass clop-clop-clopping against his pelvis, feeding her his full length. He pulled her legs up to all fours and pounded into her ass mercilessly. Julia pushed up on her elbows, and began to give Meldrake encouragement. "Fuck me...Fuck me! Take this pussy. Shove that black cock in me...keep fucking me! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Yes!"

12