Mel and Julia - Red Wine and a Joint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meldrake's orgasm tightened his balls, and his lower abdomen tensed and remained tight. He pulled out his cock and shot three long ropes across Julia's now red ass. Stroking his cock produced another shot, landing on the downward slope of Julia's ass. Meldrake sat down on the couch, smelling their intoxicating smells, his cock still slick with Julia's juices. Julia reversed herself on the couch and kissed him long and hard on the lips.

"Whoosh!" She said, grabbing a bath towel from the folded stack on the living room chair. "I had no idea."

Meldrake nodded, still recovering.

"You wanna do this again tomorrow night? It's Saturday."

Meldrake nodded again. He could talk about his near threesome experience. That might get her going.

" No work tomorrow. And I have a good story...or two. I love you, Meldrake."

Meldrake croaked "I love you too, Jules. Heart and soul."

"And cock! Can't forget that."

12