Mel and Kel

Story Info
Roommates dares escalate.
7.7k words
4.56
25.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

*****

If opposites attract, then Melissa and Kelsey should have attracted. And they did. From the time Mrs. Wharton seated them next to each other in the back row of her fourth-grade class where they could exchange notes and giggle together, they were like the north and south poles of two magnets, stuck together and very difficult to get apart. They had been nearly inseparable friends through elementary and junior high school and, in high school had double dated whenever possible, which wasn't too frequent (the reasons for that will be explained later} and then in college, they double dated quite often, being roommates, first in the dorm and then the apartment they shared in this, their junior year.

Now for the explanation about the lack of double dating in high school. It had to do with that first thing mentioned above, opposites. They were indeed opposites. Kelsey was about five foot four, well, actually, exactly five foot four as, no matter how many times she measured herself, she wasn't growing any taller. She had very dark hair, nearly black and always cut very short, and her eyes matched her hair. Her grandmother had been born in Syria and had come to the US at age 3. This accounted for Kelsey's dark complexion that made her look eternally sun-tanned, much to the chagrin of many of her classmates. She was even a bit of a contradiction herself, for lack of a better way to describe it. She was athletic, playing soccer in the fall and softball in the spring. She worked hard at being an athlete and that was a bit of the contradiction.

If you saw Kelsey in the weight room lifting dead weights, you were a little amazed at how the muscles in her back and shoulders seemed to ripple each time she lifted. If she was doing squats, the muscles in her quads looked like taught ropes, nearly ready to explode. If she was doing toe lifts, her calves looked like two rocks, squeezed under the dark skin of her legs. If she was just standing there talking to you, you thought that if her hair were a little longer and she was a little taller and her boobs were just a mite bigger, she might be in Playboy. Not exercising, she was sleek and smooth and, well, just very appealing. Consequently, she had no trouble getting dates although, at the very beginning, because of her very short hair, there were suggestions that she might not like to, um, date boys. Those were quickly dispelled after a few guys asked her out and found her to be, well, just as she looked, very appealing.

Now about Melissa's issue. Melissa, very unlike Kelsey, was blond, very blond with very beautiful blue eyes that matched her blondness very well. She was very non-athletic and looked it. Just a bit to the slender side, her figure was, never-the-less, very watchable and she was often watched. Long legs, narrow waist, a pretty face, she was quite a package. What then was the problem with her dating? It started with Melissa's mother who was five foot eleven and her father, who was six foot five. Melissa had stopped measuring some time ago, when she hit an even six feet tall. Since then she had added another inch and maybe two, she wouldn't say exactly. And that created the problem. Melissa totally and absolutely refused to date anyone that wasn't taller than she was. In their small high school, that left only two eligible males until senior year when number three moved into the district.

Despite Melissa's moves on him, he didn't seem to interested in asking her for a date until Kelsey cornered him one day and asked him what was up with that. It didn't take too long to find out that he was used to always towering over all his dates and Melissa was, well, a little intimidating. In plain talk, Kelsey told him to get some balls and ask her for a date. Caught between intimidating Melissa and a somewhat frightening Kelsey, he did the noble thing and, finally, they got to have a double date. Plus, with Kelsey's continuing encouragement, they had a few more even though Melissa wasn't enthralled with the rather lackadaisical attitude of Mr. tall guy. Of course, she didn't know about Melissa's, um, encouragement that was taking place.

In college, things changed. At a school with 21,000 students, give or take a few, the were plenty of guys taller than six foot two and Melissa was making up for lost time. Neither of them was anxious for anything permanent so most of their dates were casual and hands off. Of course, with college guys, hot after babes and being their first time away from home, that meant not a lot of second dates. Plenty of guys to go around though, so no issue.

Now that things had moved along with the casual dating, school work going well, getting enough to eat, etc., something new had begun to happen with the girls. It became a challenge to somehow expose the other, to somehow make skin visible that was not usually visible. Maybe even to embarrass the other with something in a voyeuristic or maybe even sexual way. For instance, Kelsey had cut one of the side straps on one of Melissa's bras nearly through, so much so that, when Mel was a little bored in one of her classes and yawned and stretched, the strap gave way and there she was, in a Nike t-shirt with her bra hanging half-off. A temporary adjustment, then a trip to the rest room and removal, but now braless in the little t-shirt with the appropriate bumps on the shirt announcing the braless condition. Three more classes before she could remedy the situation found her often red-faced and trying to hold one arm across her chest to hide the obvious dilemma for her and enjoyment for her male classmates. Because of her height, she tended to be looked at quite a bit anyway and the bumps and bouncing breasts were just an addition.

Melissa had lots of time to think while she was glowing red and awkwardly holding the arm across her chest and, after a little effort, a light blinked. Her dad had told her about something his college fraternity did to new pledges. They went to a large open field, blindfolded them and had them strip naked. Then they put something called Heet, a liniment, on their balls, sprayed them with water which made it turn to instant fire and had them run around the field. Anyone who slowed down in their running got whacked with a paddle that all the upperclassmen had. So, she stopped by the drug store, bought a bottle of Heet and headed home. When she got there, she went to Kelsey's underwear drawer and soaked the crotch of all her panties with the Heet.

When Kelsey showed up that evening Melissa had the scissors in hand and chased her around threatening to cut not only clothing but also body parts as well. After a good laugh, Kelsey wanted to hear about Melissa's afternoon with nipple bumps and bouncing boobs. Neither of the two were exhibitionists of any kind and were always careful to be sure that nothing untoward was showing. It was two days later as they were eating dinner that Kelsey mentioned that she might have to go to the student health center as she thought she might have some kind of a vaginal infection because she was certainly burning down there all the time. Melissa was amazed that she could keep from bursting out laughing but, somehow, she managed.

It was the next morning when Kelsey took a clean pair of undies from her drawer and was just closing it that she thought she detected a strange odor. A nose to the drawer and, being an athlete, the odor there was very familiar. She took the pair of panties she had just selected and, feeling a little strange, sniffed the crotch. She had heard the story of the fraternity and the liniment as well. What to do now? Only one choice as she was due for class soon. It would be semi-commando today, much to her chagrin, but there was no other choice. During the day she did discover that her vaginal infection and the burning had disappeared. Today she made sure she was home first. There was no paddle of course but they did have a wooden yardstick which she thought might be appropriate. When she heard Melissa fumbling with her key at the door, she jumped behind the door. When it opened and Melissa stepped inside there was a resounding "thwack" as the yardstick caught her square on the butt. She squealed, a shocked expression on her face.

"You're not blindfolded but you sure as hell better be running," Kelsey said, and before Melissa could move, there was another "thwack" sound.

Another squeal, a light blinking on and Melissa realized that she'd been found out. She turned to run but the yardstick was quicker, catching her on the thigh this time. She tried to get away but Kelsey was quick and the yardstick was long. Three more painful whacks and Kelsey was satisfied. She stopped and just looked at Melissa.

"Did your vaginal infection get taken care of?" Mel giggled out. The yardstick was raised again.

"Yes, it did. My underwear is in the washer now. And you better beware when you take a shower or any other time your butt is bare as Mr. yardstick and I may want just a tiny bit more revenge."

"Well, you better remember that I still have that bottle of Heet too. Plus, if you didn't ogle the guys and get wet down there it probably wouldn't have bothered you." Melissa stuck her tongue out at Kelsey. There were a couple of good-looking guys in her classes, maybe more, and one of them wore the tightest pants possible so there was always an intriguing lump right at his crotch that Kelsey found hard to stop from checking out quite often. Melissa had walked over and quickly pulled the elastic waist band of Kelsey's pants out far enough to glance down. "Of course, wearing no underwear to class doesn't help either." Another thwack from the yardstick.

It was two days later and Kelsey had gotten home from classes first again and was resting on the couch attempting to read a psychology text book that she was finding totally boring when Melissa came in, smiling. Nothing was said and Melissa plopped into a chair with her own book, but obviously wasn't even looking at it.

"Okay, smiley," Kelsey said. "what's with the grin?"

"Nothing," was the dreamy reply.

"Ummm, bull shit. You know who you're talking to here don't you."

"Sure." Same smile, gazing at the window.

"I guess I'm going to have to find out," Kelsey threatened, heading for Melissa.

"Kel, stay away." Hands up and scrunching down in the chair. "Okay, okay."

Kelsey sat back down. "Is that a guy smile?"

"Could be." Kelsey stood up again. "Yeah, yeah, it is." A big sigh from Melissa. "I was walking into my math class today and there was someone walking in right beside me. When I looked at him, I had to tip my head back. You know how many times that happens, Kel?" Another sigh. "Never. It just doesn't happen. And you know what else? He was looking down at me with the biggest, dreamiest brown eyes I think I've ever seen. And when we sat down, he just kept looking at me. And he made sure to sit down right next to me. Oh lord, I sure didn't learn much math today."

"I believe you're breathing a little harder than normal, Mel. Could that be true?" She hadn't seen Melissa like this for a long time and it might be very interesting.

"Damek Svoboda." Melissa sighed out.

"I'm sorry, what was that you said?"

"Damek Svoboda. That's his name."'

"Where does that come from?"

"He's six foot nine and he's from Czechoslovakia. He's here on a basketball scholarship and he had to change math classes because the one he was in was going to conflict with basketball practice."

"Is he like Andre the Giant or what?"

"Oh my gosh, no. He's gorgeous. Kind of curly hair, those big brown eyes, everything about him is big."

"Everything?" Kelsey asked mischievously.

"Oh, shut up! You're one to talk. When was the last time a guy ogled you?"

She had a point there, Kelsey decided. It had been a while.

"He was so polite. He shook hands with me and asked my name. Now, his hand may have been like Andre the Giant. Huge - huge. When we stood up to leave, he asked when my next class was and, since I didn't have another for two hours, and neither did he, he asked if we could go get a Coke and I could tell him all about the USA. That's what we did. Shit, Kel, I don't think his eyes left my face for the whole two hours. Oh," and now she giggled. "When we got up to leave, he said he'd see me tomorrow in class and he'd have a proposal for me. I think my eyes got as big as saucers or something - I wasn't quite ready for marriage yet - and he apologized for his English and asked if he had said something wrong. So, we talked about "proposal" and it was his turn to laugh. He said he just wanted to be sure to see me again for a, and he hesitated, 'a date is it?' he added.

"He doesn't seem to waste any time, does he?"

"He's adorable," Melissa added, a far-away look on her face.

"Six foot nine, everything is big, and he's adorable?"

"You wouldn't understand," Melissa answered, clucking her tongue at Kelsey.

"Guess not."

For the next week or so, Kelsey heard a lot about Damek Svoboda. If fact, she got to meet him twice. Her first impression of him was that he was BIG, but seemed very nice. Also, walking together, Damek and Melissa made a very impressive couple. Just curious, Kelsey had asked him a question when they first met.

"Now, how tall are you?"

"About two hundred sex centimeters," Damek answered in his deep voice coupled with a thick Czech accent.

Kelsey smiled, appreciating his sense of humor.

"And, weigh about hundred twenty kilos."

She thought she remembered what Melissa had told her but she'd try to remember those numbers and put her calculator to good use.

On those few times Damek dropped by, they'd sit and talk and he was happy to share about his childhood and what his life had been like before coming to the USA. Kelsey actually enjoyed talking to him and was very happy for Melissa as she practically drooled over him each time she saw him and even when talking about him.

One day Melissa said, "I decided I'd go watch him play basketball, like I'd know what they were doing. They wouldn't let me in, told me the women's team was practicing in the other gym and I'd better hurry up or I'd be late for practice. Made me mad, dang it. Why do people think, just because I'm tall, that I'm a basketball player?"

Of course, Kelsey wanted to say that's exactly why they think you're a basketball player. But it would just make Melissa mad so she kept her mouth shut.

Another time when they were talking Melissa was bubbling. "Do you know how much professional basketball players make," she excitedly asked Melissa.

"Millions."

"I know, millions. Wouldn't that be nice?

"So, do you have your mansion picked out yet. And is it here or in Czechoslovakia? And when is the wedding?"

Melissa frowned at her.

"How long have you known him now? A week or so?"

"Doesn't hurt to plan ahead," Melissa answered, a smirk on her face which changed to a conspiratorial look. Do you know what Lisa said to me?"

Melissa raised one eyebrow. She wasn't even quite sure who Lisa was.

"She asked me if he had fucked my brains out yet and how big was it? I couldn't believe that, and when I didn't answer she asked if I'd at least given him a blow job?" With that she plopped down in a chair. "What's the world coming to when you're supposed to give a blowjob by at least the second date?"

Of course, Kelsey knew that wasn't going to happen with Melissa. No way. And Damek would have to be satisfied with that or find another beautiful, six foot two inch (or maybe a little more) blond to hang out with. But she did want to have a little bit of fun since that very broad and general subject had come up.

"So, what are you doing to do about that?"

"What do you mean," came the response from a puzzled Melissa.

"Well, you aren't going to give him a blow job in public," she paused, "are you?" A glare from the blond. "So, you need to let your friends know that, despite that not happening, he's your guy."

Now Melissa was getting suspicious.

"Here's the deal. Tomorrow, when you meet him outside of class, like I know you do, you're going to walk up to him, pull his head down and give him a kiss, a REAL kiss, open mouth, tongue and all." Melissa's eyes got big as saucers. "You have at least kissed him, haven't you?"

A disgusted, "Yes," from Melissa, but no reply to the suggestion.

"I dare you! Yeah, I dare you."

To Kelsey's surprise, Melissa actually seemed to be thinking about it. If she finally decided to do it, Kelsey would break her neck to be there to see it. As she gazed at the big blond, one of Melissa's eyes closed and she took a deep breath.

"I accept your dare on one condition. I have a dare for you."

Kelsey's enthusiasm dwindled a little at that thought but, she decided it would be worth it. "I accept. Tell me the dare." She quickly realized she should have heard the dare before accepting but it was too late now.

"Tomorrow is commando Tuesday for Kelsey." A big smile crossed Melissa's face. She knew how Kelsey was with that sort of thing. She liked her body and thought that, generally speaking, it was nice. But she liked to keep it kind of private. She frowned back at Melissa. "And I get to pick what you wear."

Now this could get a little problematical. She didn't think that Melissa would wrap her in Saran Wrap and send her off to classes but she wasn't at all sure what else she might do. Too late now, she realized. She had agreed to it and neither of them went back on agreements. It was a thing that had stuck with them from fourth grade to now. Of course, as reluctant as she was about showing her body, she knew that Melissa was equally fraught with embarrassment about public displays of affection. And, with the 206 centimeter Czech and the 187 centimeter Melissa (Kelsey had used her calculator) often being the center of attention wherever they went, this would be a very public display.

Despite her not being anxious for it to happen, morning arrived and with it, the necessity to dress for school. With a big grin, Melissa marched into Kelsey's room and began going through her dresser drawers. She turned to look at Kelsey.

"Which is the underwear drawer, so I know which one to skip." Even that simple reminder made Kelsey shiver just a mite. She knew that lots of her fellow students went without underwear, well, maybe not lots, but at least some did. It was no big deal. She'd probably be the only one to know it - she hoped. Triumphantly, Melissa held something up.

"Here ya go. Slip into these." She handed Kelsey something black and shiny.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't worn those since, since . . ." she thought a second, "since sophomore year in high school." They were a pair of spandex shorts, fairly short actually and they looked very small.

"Good. We'll get to see how much bigger your butt has gotten." This had started out with Kelsey daring Melissa but, it seemed like Mel was actually looking forward to the big kiss, and Kel was very nervous about what her day would be like.

Melissa slipped off her pajama bottoms and pulled the shorts on. Actually, she pulled, then pulled, shimmied a little, pulled again and finally had them on. She had always thought she had a nice butt. This outfit would certainly let all her observers today have a chance to form their own opinions.

"I hope they don't split," she said, glaring a little at Mel.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers