Mel and Kel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll pay for this," she growled. "The next time you take a shower your pictures will be on the internet before you turn the water off." She was quickly getting dressed, underwear and all.

"Oh, be quiet. It's just a matter of time before he got to see you naked anyway. This just speeded things up a little. That kiss at school. Now walking around naked. He's getting to know the real Melissa for sure." She could hardly get the last words out she was laughing so hard. "When he gets back in, I'll take you two to get your car. You can go to the apartment and give him one of those blow jobs your friends were talking about or whatever. I'll be gone for an hour so you guys can figure out what to do while I'm gone." Melissa just shook her head.

Damek squirmed his way into the back seat again and they were dropped off at Mel's car. What to do for an hour, she thought.

She drove to High Street and the big McDonalds that was there. She went inside and ordered a large diet coke and sat down at a table by the window. It only took about two minutes to decide.

"Hello," the voice said rather hesitantly, not recognizing the strange number.

"Hi, this is Kelsey, the girl from the park."

"I've died and gone to heaven, and the angel I met there is Kelsey," was his quick reply. "Is there more?"

"I'm at the McDonalds on High Street, kind of lonely too. Any ideas?"

"I'll be there before you can hang up and don't you dare leave."

He almost wasn't exaggerating as he was there by the time she had taken a couple of drinks of her Coke. He walked over and just stood there, looking at her and shaking his head.

She tapped the seat beside her. "Sit down." He did, his eyes never leaving hers. "You were kind, and polite and, can I say, honorable. How could I resist? Want a drink of my Coke?"

He took the cup and looked at the straw. She knew what he was thinking. He took a nice, long and very satisfying drink and handed it back to her. She took an equally long drink.

"So, you're Kelsey," he said.