Mel Takes My Manhood Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A nice sweet slice of that peach pie. You know that pie I like. Sweet pink peach pie, between two round, white scoops of sweet vanilla ice cream." The hand on my belly slid around my back then snaked down underneath my suit coat, pants and underwear- Mel was cupping my bare ass cheek beneath my clothes in a room crowded with about 30 arguing, angry men. I looked at him in outrage- surely he was endangering both of us with his recklessness.

"Two scoops of soft serve for Daddy." He growled lecherously, eyeing me with hunger and hatred. I cringed as he fondled me, kneading my cheeks firmly in his hand. Despite myself his rough hand on my bare butt got me achingly hard. I didn't say anything, just let one labored breath escape my lips as I let him squeeze my ass.

"Two scoops of cream with a sweet little strawberry between em." His middle finger tapped my hole, and I jumped.

I saw two guys from a rival firm looking at both of us and I shook myself free from his grasp. He shook his finger in my face as he continued to speak.

"I want that pie served up for me on the 16th floor restroom in 15 minutes. Trousers and tighty-whities down, hands on your ankles in the last stall on the left. Leave it open." He commanded. .

"Or you know what happens." And he waggled his phone at me threateningly. Flustered, I tried to compose myself and nodded discreetly. I fled upstairs to get ready.

Mel had sent me to a mostly unused restroom on the 16th floor of the courthouse, a floor whose trial parts were only operating during the morning. I quickly prepared myself using the sink. I then pulled my pants up, washed my hands, and splashed cold water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror - I was trembling. My heart was racing. Was I really going to let myself get butt-fucked by this evil old man in public - my place of work no less?

I found the designated stall and waited for a moment, listening. Outside of the whir of the HVAC, it was as silent as tomb. My hands trembling, I unbuckled my belt and opened the fly of my suit pants. I hooked my thumbs under my underwear and dropped trou, letting my pants fall over my shoes.

I waited. I looked at the contrast of my black dress socks again my pale, newly hairless legs. I listened to the whir of the elevator outside and gurgle of the plumbing in the bathroom. I felt the strangeness of the air on my bare backside.

A moment later I heard the steady, confident click of dress shoes on the hall outside. I gulped nervously, bending over, grabbing my ankles. Assumed the position.

Mel cleared his throat as he swung the door open. I sighed with relief that it was him, my tormentor, and not some stranger.

"My my my, that sweet peach pie. What a pretty sight. My sweet peach pie, served right up on a platter." He slapped both his hands down on my upturned cheeks, presented for him. He held on to my waist, spreading my buttocks and digging his fingers into my flesh.

"I'm gonna take a taste of this sweet peach pie." He growled before lowering his unshaven mug between my cheeks and attacking my hole with his tongue. I gasped and resisted the urge to moan. Instead I struggled to regulate my breathing as my whole body shook with pleasure and I stifled high-pitched whimpers. His 5 o'clock shadow tickled my butt cheeks. He ate me out for another five minutes before standing back up, laughing at his power over me as I trembled over the toilet seat.

I heard him open his pants, whip out his cock and felt him line it up with my my hole. Mel ran his big crown between my cheeks for a few strokes, bringing him to full hardness, then drew up a loogie he spat onto my exposed hole. Smearing his spit around a moment with his big cocked, he entered me with little patience, and I whimpered pitifully as he quickly bottomed out in me.

He bucked wildly and I had to hold onto the toilet for dear life to keep from being knocked over. All the while he huffed and puffed and spoke lecherously about my "peach pie." His hands squeezed my flanks. He spanked my butt cheeks as he thrust, and stuck a finger into my mouth, making me suck it.

Mel had been fucking me almost once a day since taking control of me so it did not match the agony of those first poundings but it still hurt quite a bit. While the pain subsided what never went away was the strangeness of being butt-fucked by this man. Of being used like a woman for his pleasure, and in public no less.

That was a quick fuck, probably only 15 minutes, but it left me destroyed, hobbled over the toilet as Mel put his cock back in his pants. Mel reached down into my crumpled pants on the floor and took my wallet. I gingerly sat myself onto the cab, and watched him take all the cash from my wallet, some $50.00 or so. He chuckled at this petty robbery, his unthinking bullying, pointless, taking my lunch money.

"Catch ya later, sweet cheeks." He then carelessly tossed the wallet between my legs and into the toilet, forcing me to plunge in and rescue it before it was ruined.

I sat on the toilet, pants still at my ankles, and sure enough my hand found my pecker. I found the pic he had sent me last night of his fat hard-on. As I wacked off I relived the butt-fucking Mel had just doled out. My other hand manipulated my nipples, snaking under my shirt to feel myself up.

He had been right when he said it - his cock owned my life. I know it was risky, but Mel had a power over me. I would willingly drop my pants and underwear, bend over, and allow him to painfully penetrate my anus with his large, hard penis. I would do this for him anywhere

And I would come to learn that he seemed to delight in making me put myself in compromising positions.

12