Mel, Unplanned Life of the Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that she had no way to retreat back into the restaurant, and no way to know which limo was hers except for Colin's assurance that her driver was a woman, Mel paused just outside the building to decide how to proceed. With what now seemed like the safe interior of the restaurant out of reach, she made the mental adjustment to being nude out in the world, and tried to figure out which limo was hers. When she saw two of her co-workers each climb into their own limo and leave, she decided to just hurry to the closest limo in the lineup to see if it was hers, working her way through the fleet until she found her driver.

Resigned to almost certainly having to flash a few male drivers before finding hers, she strolled up to the closest driver's window, seeing her reflection for the first time since she'd gotten out of her clothes. Shivering at the sight of her naked boobs reflected in the window, she trembled even more when the window rolled down and her reflection was replaced by a man's smiling face! "Can I help you?" the man asked hopefully.

"Umm, sorry," Mel stammered, "Nothing personal, but I was told my driver is a woman!"

"Not sure who else is working here, but I'm pretty sure Alicia is down toward the end of the line," the disappointed driver said.

Going with the tip the first driver gave her, Mel trotted past a half dozen limos, stopping at the one furthest away. Racing past the lineup of limos, all too well lit by the array of headlights, she was greeted with a chorus of horns! The driver of the limo at the end of the line was very nice, but definitely not a woman. "Alicia," he paused, thinking, then answered, "I don't know where she is, but she definitely hasn't left yet, I would've seen her come past me."

Seeing a couple more limos pull away by the time she'd finished her conversation with the second driver, Mel was getting nervous. Her heart sank as she remembered there being a late addition to the list of invitee's to the party! Thinking there might have been some kind of mix-up she thought, "my God, what if Colin didn't get the right number of limos? She checked 3 of the 5 limos still there, getting more and more nervous before breathing a huge sigh of relief when the fifth driver's window she'd tapped on slid down, revealing a woman close to Mel's age. Mel smiled and said, "I think you must be my ride!"

The driver spoke up, asking,"I'm looking for someone named Mel, is that you?"

"Yes, God yes!" Mel climbed into the limo and closed the door behind her, "I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten, and might have to share a ride with whoever hadn't left yet!"

"I'm sorry," the driver apologized, "we should have had someone organizing us, but all's well that ends well, I guess! So, where would you like to go?" Mel gave the driver her address and settled back into a cushy seat near the partition behind the driver. "I can see why you'd rather not have to share a ride," the driver laughed, "just because you dance for a party doesn't mean you necessarily want to hang out with them when you're done, am I right?" steered the long black sedan out onto the road.

"Oh, no, I'm not...I'm not a stripper, I work for the company having the party," Mel protested, "though I can see why you might get that impression!"

"Hey, whatever, no judgment from me," the light blonde haired driver replied as she merged smoothly onto the highway, "I've been there, so I know it's not the easiest job!"

Giving up on trying to convince Jackie she was mistaken about her line of work and getting curious about that of her driver, Mel probed a bit, asking, "You really strip for a living?"

"No, not any more," Jackie replied nonchalantly, "but it did a good job of paying my rent when I was in college! I'm Jackie,by the way." the light blonde haired driver introduced herself.

"Cool, "Mel replied, suddenly intrigued by this line of work people kept thinking she was in, "do you ever miss it?"

"Truthfully, yeah, sometimes I do, but other than the money, the only thing I miss is the actual performing," she replied, "the hours, the working conditions, an unfortunate percentage of the customers, the assumptions people make about you, all that shit made it not worth doing long term. Beside all that, my husband wasn't too keen on me continuing to strip once we graduated from college and he started to make some money!"

"So you really think I could make it as a stripper? I've always thought you had to be taller than I am," Mel asked, unsure what answer she wanted to hear.

Giving Mel a brief appraising look, Jackie nodded and said, "Yeah, you've definitely got the body for it, and a cute face. I'm sure you could do it; my question is, do you actually WANT to do it?"

Mel laughed nervously and changed the subject, asking, "I guess you don't pick up many nude people?" and gave Jackie a two minute explanation of how she'd ended up this way.

"It has happened, but only a couple times, counting you. People get naked AFTER I pick them up more often than you'd think! Some of them don't bother raising the partition behind me; it can get kind of distracting!"

Mel laughed, then noticed they were getting close to her neighborhood. She asked Jackie for the tote bag, so she could be dressed before they arrived.

"Uh, what tote bag?" Jackie replied, "Nobody told me anything about a tote bag, or anything else of yours!

"Come on, don't fuck with me, "Mel responded, her voice rising. I've got nothing with me except these checks, and they're not going to get me in the door or clothed! If you don't have my stuff, where is it? My boss definitely said my driver collected it all, and made a point of telling me my driver was a woman!"

"Jackie started to chuckle, then stopped and apologized, "I'm sorry, but I think I know what happened to your things. First of all, I'm not THE woman driver working your event, there were three of us. Either Alicia or Patty must have retrieved your things, then picked up one of your guys after you didn't connect with her."

"But if they were looking for me, why would they leave with one of the men?"

Jackie pulled over a half a block or so from Mel's apartment building and looked over a sheet of paper on a clipboard. "Here, look at my call sheet," she said, pointing to the source of confusion; one customer named Melvin, and one named Melinda. Both names had "MEL" handwritten next to the full name. "The other driver, whoever she is, gave up looking for a MEL once she found a MELVIN!"

"However it happened, how are you going to get me and my stuff reunited? I can't walk around here in the nude, and I can't get in the building without my keys. I can't even call my roommates to let me in, not that I'd want to like this anyway!"

"I'm sorry this happened," Jackie replied, "but there's really not much I can do at this point. As far out as we are from where we started, whoever drove off with your things has by now already dropped off their car at our lot, keys locked inside, and nobody will be in the office this late!" Seeing Mel on the verge of tears, she offered Mel the use of her phone, saying, "It's Friday night, any chance your roommates will be going out? You could call and tell them you locked your keys in your car and ask them to leave an apartment key hidden outside somewhere you can get it, then slip in once they leave!"

"I have three roommates, and two work from home at all hours, so I doubt this is going to work, but it's worth a try, "Mel said. She took Jackie's phone and called Amy, the only roommate whose number she remembered, and explained that she had no access to her keys or phone until sometime the next morning, so she couldn't even get into the building without help.

"I'm actually still at work," Amy told Mel, "So, between wrapping up what I'm working on and driving home, I won't be able to let you in for at least 45 minutes."

Her hope of getting back into her apartment in a non-embarrassing manner fading, Mel asked Amy if she knew what their other roommates were doing.

"I think Peter is staying at his girlfriend's place tonight, way out in San Jose; he's probably there by now," Amy replied, "and I'm pretty sure Sam's got a date, he was planning on being out late. You should call him just in case he hasn't left yet."

"I'm borrowing someone's phone and don't have Sam's number, could you either give it to me or call him and have him call this number?" Hearing Amy begin reading the number to Mel, Jackie handed her a marker; Mel grabbed it and wrote Sam's phone number on the back of her left hand, thanked Amy and hung up to call Sam. "Finally, a bit of good luck," she thought as he answered.

Mel gave Sam an edited explanation of her predicament. She told him about losing access to her phone, keys and wallet, but omitted the part about not having a stitch of clothing on. "How soon can you be here, "he asked. "I'm already running late to meet my date so I'm kind of in a hurry! If you're going to take more than a half hour I'll just hide a key for you."

Quickly comparing Amy's estimated time of arrival and the maximum time Sam was willing to delay his departure, Mel thought, "SWEET! I should have a nice gap between Sam's departure and Amy's arrival to get the key and let myself in!" What she actually said to Sam was, "Thanks, leaving a key would be great! Maybe under one of those potted plants by the entrance?"

"Okay, will do," he replied, then asked, "weren't you supposed to have a work party or something? I wasn't expecting you to be back here until after midnight."

"Yeah, it ended earlier than I expected and I think I've had enough partying for one night!"

"Understood," he replied, "see you later!"

Jackie agreed to wait until Sam left, turning the engine and lights off to make the giant limo a bit less of an attention grabber on the quiet residential street They chatted while waiting to see the lights go off in Mel's apartment; Mel made a mental note to send Jackie a monumental tip for providing a safe place to hide out.

After twenty minutes had passed, they saw the lights go off; a minute later Sam came out the front door and crouched down for a moment before turning to go back into the building. "Looks like he's set out a key, but why is he going back inside?" Mel wondered out loud, "could just be going back to the parking lot by way of the back door of the building, but best to wait bit to be sure he's gone!"

"Maybe he just forgot something? It hasn't been a half hour since your phone call, so your window to get home safe before Amy comes back is still there," Jackie said.

"Yeah," Mel answered, "but it's been almost 25 minutes and the apartment lights are still on. What if his date canceled? This waiting is making me crazy!"

"Do you want to get out and go for the key, then come back here and wait for the lights to go off? I can drop you off right in front," Jackie offered.

"Nah, thanks, this boat just screams 'look at me', so I'll just get out here and try to get to that key as fast as I can!"

"Okay," Jackie said, "I'll just stay and watch from here. Good luck!"

Mel was thankful that Jackie was staying to help her. She didn't like to think about what she'd do if she somehow couldn't get inside and her shiny black shelter was no longer around; the idea made her shiver despite it being an unseasonably warm night! Still quivering as she stepped out of the limo, she began jogging towards her building. The block's front yards were by far the least populated spaces she'd been naked in during this fiasco of a night, with no sign of anybody but a lone, petite, skittish naked woman out and about.

Somehow dashing around in the nude in a familiar setting, close to being safe but not, made her more excited than she'd been all night. The thought that some neighbor might get curious about the sound of her bare feet slapping on their driveway and have a look outside was a sweet torment!

Reaching her building's entrance, Mel tipped over the potted plant she thought Sam had been looking at, but found nothing but some loose dirt. When she'd tilted two more and still hadn't found the key she had to work at keeping panic at bay, pausing a moment to catch her breath.

Mel had never been as glad to see anything as she was when the 4th plant she looked under turned out to be the one! She couldn't help jumping up and down a couple times and waving wildly to Jackie! Clutching the key in one hand and her checks from Colin in the other, she sprinted back to the limo. Jackie told her the apartment lights had been on the whole time she'd been away, but Mel was still too wound up by her naked dash and the prize it had won her to worry about that.

Mel had barely caught her breath a few minutes later when Jackie told her the lights in her apartment had finally been turned off! She knew Sam would be leaving by way of the back door to get to his car, so she waited 5 minutes for him to be clear of the building. Not wanting to delay much longer with Amy due to arrive any minute, she got out of the limo one last time, slamming the door behind her. She took a few steps toward her building, then backtracked and tapped on Jackie's window. Jackie rolled the window down, saying, "get going, you goof!"

"I'm going, I'm going, "Mel said, then froze as she heard a car approaching. She ducked down below Jackie's window, staying as close to the cool metal as she could. The sound got louder and louder, coming right up the street. She thought she might faint when it slowed down and paused next to her limo, holding her breath until it moved on after the longest 10 seconds of Mel's life, continuing a couple blocks before turning onto another street.

"As I was about to say before that little interruption," Mel said, still breathing hard, leaning on the edge of the window opening, thank you SO much, I don't even want to think how much trouble I might have been in without your help! I swear I could kiss you!

Jackie threw her head back and laughed. She replied, "girl, you do have a way of finding trouble!" Smiling at the effortlessly hot woman trembling but still leaning on her car, she continued, "and yes, you could. Kiss me, that is...if you want to!" Mel hadn't expected Jackie to take her mention of a kiss as a real offer, but quickly decided that if Jackie could overlook having a husband for a minute or so, she could too! Mel leaned in the window opening and had the most memorable first kiss she'd ever enjoyed, if for no other reason than it was her only kiss, first or any other number, to happen while she was standing at the edge of a road, completely nude!

Their kissing went well beyond "a" kiss, and grew in intensity as Jackie reached over and gently cupped Mel's breasts, rolling her thumbs over Mel's nipples. Their kissing and caressing went on longer than was probably wise, considering her utter lack of clothing, but Mel finally, very reluctantly pulled away a bit after Jackie began to lick and suck on Mel's conveniently located right nipple, saying, "Thanks again, and wow!" She strolled to her building's entrance as if she had all the time in the world, then waved to Jackie, who flashed her headlights once, started the limo up and drove off once she saw her passenger step inside the building.

Remembering the clock in the limo reading 9:23 when she stepped out, Mel knew there was a good chance most of the building's occupants would be at home, but could also be leaving or arriving at any moment. She tried to make no sound at all as she hustled up the stairs to her third floor apartment, being barefoot becoming an advantage for the first time since she'd sold Colin her shoes! Passing by the doors of the last two apartments between her and her own door, she was startled to hear a loud male voice, then relaxed as she recognized the sound was coming, as it often did, from the TV in apartment 304.

As nervous as Mel had been since she stepped out of the limo, when she finally stood in front of her apartment's door she tempted fate one last time, pausing to have a look around for a minute before putting the key into her door's lock, weirdly proud to have managed to make it home without putting on a show for any more people since leaving the restaurant. Standing in the corridor and feeling triumphant, she reveled in this last bit of daring, wondering, "how long could I stand here like this before someone would come out of their apartment and see me?" She took a step backwards, just far enough to feel her ass touch the cool metal door.

"One last dare," she thought, "I'll count to 100 before going in...with my eyes closed!" She began counting. By the time she reached 35 she was quivering; by 53 she was breathing hard. By 66 she'd transferred her keys to the same hand as her checks and begun kneading her breasts with her free hand. Reaching 75, her free hand was closing in on her pussy, until the unmistakable clunking sound of a door being opened interrupted her!

She opened her eyes, relieved to not be locking eyeballs with anyone near her...yet! Hearing the sound of an exterior door closing, followed by the sound of footsteps coming quickly up the stair, she thought, "Shit, I bet that's Amy!"

Mel turned around, unlocked the door and stepped inside, reaching for the light switch next to the door, relieved to be safe at home. Once she got the lights on, only the short walk from the door to her bedroom would be left to travel to keep her roommates from ever knowing about her outrageous evening.

One floor below on her way upstairs, Amy heard a large collection of voices, all shouting, "Surprise!" She was surprised; she hadn't had a clue any of her friends or roommates had planned anything for her birthday, or even knew the date! The premature shouting was confusing. "Maybe they're just practicing," she thought, but the uproar a few seconds later hinted at something else!