Melanie and Bailey

Story Info
Dylann and Dakota are stranded in the Alabama woods.
5.9k words
4.45
16.8k
22
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late the next afternoon, the sky had darkened quickly and our generator failed. We were on a narrow highway in the middle of the woods, and for a moment Dylann began to panic.

"My worst nightmare," she moaned. There was no other traffic on the road; we were out in the Alabama countryside far from any help, and a storm was about to begin...

A white wooden church steeple appeared around the corner as our lights dimmed, and we caught sight of a mailbox just after that.

"What do you think?" asked Dylann.

"Let's take a chance. We don't have much choice." I replied. We nosed the car down the clay driveway.

A long covered porch appeared through the trees and we parked in front of the house. A slim figure stepped out onto the porch, and we waved. Melanie was in her late thirties, slim and tall with shoulder-length curly black hair and lots of tattoos. She lived there with her daughter Bailey, a slim very pale teenager with her mother's green eyes, but with freckles and longer black hair. We chatted for a bit, and then went inside the house. It was an older home, with a pine-needle covered tin roof.

Melanie had an interesting story. She was married, her husband currently in jail serving a sentence for meth possession. She was a cosmetologist, who worked at a salon but also at home. Her home was filled with plants and antiques, and had stained glass windows and it had lots of quirky character.

I went outside, and put the top up on the convertible. It was starting to rain hard, and I brought a couple of bags inside.

"You can borrow my car," Melanie said. "I sure ain't using it. The auto parts store just an hour away, over in White Shoals." She couldn't drive her car because she had lost her license after a drunk driving arrest. I didn't have my license yet, so obviously I would have to stay while Dylann went. The town was only about a half-hour away though. As Dylann drove out of the driveway, the rain turned into a downpour, the rain beating relentlessly on the tin roof. Melanie lit about a dozen candles when the lights went out.

"I guess I'm collateral, so you'll be sure that Dylann brings the car back," I laughed.

"Don't be silly, I'm not worried, what with you here with your car. It's a lot nicer than mine," replied Melanie.

Melanie and Bailey were striking, with those pale-green eyes. There was a clap of thunder and a flash somewhere outside, and the lights flickered and died.

"Great," complained Bailey. The rain was coming down in sheets now, and making a racket on the tin roof. We could barely hear each other talk.

"You can still listen to the radio," said Melanie. "You have batteries, and your headphones." Bailey trudged upstairs, like a typical teenager.

"Be good," smirked Dylann, and gave me a brief kiss.

"Of course I will," I replied, and she dashed out to Melanie's car, a jacket flapping over her head.

Melanie lit several candles, and showed me around the house. There was a kitchen, a small bedroom leading to an old wooden deck, and a small living room that she used for her business. We got to know each other a little better, and I looked out the windows at her overgrown yard. Maybe I could clean it up a bit to pay her back. Melanie closed the windows and showed me her antique barber's chair that she used for her home beauty appointments.

"This is spectacular," I marveled. It was a beautiful chair. "Do you ever do men's haircuts? Shaves and that sort of thing?"

"Not very often," she smiled. "Do you need one?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Do I?"

Melanie tilted her head to one side and stroked my cheek and chin with her hand. "You could use one. Hop up into the chair." She moved several candles closer.

I sat in the chair, and Melanie tied a towel around my neck and lowered my head to the sink. She brought in a bucket of water from outside, and filled a pan. She shampooed my hair, and quickly toweled it dry. I closed my eyes while she clipped a tiny bit off my light blonde hair.

"If my clippers worked, I'd shape your cut a little more," she said. "Maybe later. Put your head back." I'd never had anyone shave me before, and it felt great. The thick lather, applied with a brush, the straight edge razor, and the hot towel. It was pretty heavenly. She did a great job.

"Baby, why don't you take your radio upstairs," ordered Melanie, and Bailey rolled her eyes and trudged up the stairs. I felt Melanie lean forward.

Then I heard Melanie put something on her hands and she gave me a scalp massage, which turned into a face massage as well.

"Do you shave your body, sweetheart?"

"Yes. I don't have much body hair, though."

"I see that," smiled Melanie. "Go ahead and take off your shirt anyway." I pulled my t-shirt over my head, and dropped it next to the chair. Melanie was expressionless as she smeared shaving cream on my chest with her hand and shaved me with an old-fashioned safety razor. She was very careful and thorough, and ran her hand slowly over my chest to check her work.

"Your armpits?"

"I did those the other night," I grinned at her, and lifted my elbow to show her. Melanie smiled, and checked with her own hand, then wiped the extra lather from my chest with a small towel. She ran her fingertips over my abs.

"No hair there," she said, dreamily. My arms had a little light stubble on them, so she lathered them up and shaved them. This was luxury! It felt great, and I was getting a little mini-massage in the process and Melanie fondled me and checked her work.

"Okay!" she said, more crisply. "How about your pubic hair?" I lifted my eyebrows at her.

"Your cock and balls," she said. "Do you keep those smooth?"

I curled my lip at her. "Not... yet." This sounded interesting!

"Take your shorts off," she ordered, reaching for the lather cup. I slid down my old cargo shorts, and dropped them on top of my shirt. Melanie knelt down in front of me, and lathered the base of my cock with her shaving brush. My penis grew a little larger, and swayed towards her face.

"That's just a bit distracting, sweetheart," she giggled. She shaved my cock, leaving it completely smooth and baby bare..

"And let's do your balls while we're at it," she whispered, and carefully lathered and shaved those as well, while I held my now hard dick out of the way. When she was finished, Melanie carefully checked with her fingers, stroking my balls and the base of my cock. My balls were so sensitive when they were shaved! They felt great.

"And let's get your legs..." She murmured. Mostly that was just some light hair on my thighs and shins, but she had to make some more lather for her cup. Finally, she was finished. She appraised me while I sat there and smiled idiotically at her, still holding my cock.

"Why don't you rinse off real quick, and I'll give you a real massage as well."

"Okay," I said. This sounded better and better! "Where's the shower?"

"It's right outside the sliding glass door there. The water's off in the house. There's a torrent coming off the roof, and there's a metal bucket that's probably about full by now." Melanie gestured toward the deck beyond the bedroom. "It's raining so hard you'll be rinsed off in no time. Here's a bar of soap," she said.

I washed outside, the rain taking the soap off my body in just a few moments. It was starting to thunder loudly. Back inside, Melanie helped towel me dry with a couple of big white towels. She was wearing a dark blue silk robe, and I could see the tattoos on her neck and legs.

"I love your ink." Her arms were covered with flowers, and her chest was tattooed also.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she purred. "You can look at those later..." She gestured toward the bed. "Face down, please." Before I lay down, Dylann called.

"Hey Kota, I'm not going to be able to make it back for a while," she said. "The police have closed the road going south from here, because of flooding. Could you let Melanie know that her car is okay?"

"Dylann says your car is okay," I whispered to Melanie. "There's flooding."

"And what are you doing?" she asked, giggling. "Anything fun?"

"As a matter of fact, Melanie gave me a haircut and shave, and she's going to give me a massage next."

"Really."

"Yes."

"And then?"

"Um... I don't know. I'll let you know later."

"Well, you be sure and enjoy yourself. I think I might have to get a hotel room for the night. I'll text you later, okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Melanie patted her bed, and I laid down on my belly. She kneeled on the bed next to me, and applied massage oil to her hands. In a moment her hands were kneading my back, sliding and squeezing my muscles. It felt wonderful - she was leaning forward and pressing down as hard as she could. My muscles twisted and loosened in her hands, and I almost literally purred. She pressed her elbows into my back muscles, and leaned into me with all of her weight.

Then her oily hands kneaded and squeezed my tight ass, as I opened my legs a little. Melanie paused, and then I felt one of her fingers slide into my ass, which immediately made my cock hard as a rock.

"Do you like that?" she whispered in my ear, sliding her finger in and out. "Just a little prostate check," she joked. I nodded eagerly. Yes, I absolutely liked that! There was a pause, and then I felt her push two fingers push into my tight anus.

"Jesus," I grunted, and Melanie leaned forward again. "How about that, sweetheart? Do you like me stretching your ass like this?" I nodded again, but it did hurt a little. "Just relax," she whispered, "Relax your ass and love how good that feels..." She slid her fingers in and out of my tight ass for several minutes.

"I've got a cock here that I'm fixing to fuck your ass with," she purred finally.

"Okay."

"Life up your ass just a little bit."

I arched my back a little, and looked over my shoulder. Melanie had an eight-inch latex cock, and she pushed the tip against my anus. She pushed a little harder, I relaxed, and the tip popped into my ass. I grunted involuntarily, and Melanie squirted some more lube on the dildo. I moaned in ecstasy as she pushed harder, slowly sliding it into my tight rump, until it was buried latex balls deep into me. My cock was hard as a rock now. Melanie pulled the cock almost out of my ass, and I grabbed two fistfuls of her sheets and groaned loudly. It felt so good! She smacked my ass hard once, then twice, and roughly pushed the dildo back into me.

"How does that feel, sweetheart," cooed Melanie, and spanked me again. "You are so sexy, letting me fuck your ass like this..." She spanked me hard on one tight cheek, then the other. "Baby, your ass is fucking spectacular!" She spanked my ass again, hard.

I turned and looked at her. "That feels so good," I moaned, and Melanie gave me a huge smile. She slid the cock in and out of me rhythmically while I laid my head on the bed and lifted my hips off the sheets, and lost myself in that intoxicating feeling in my rump.

"Sweetheart, could you be any sexier?" She reached down and gave my big cock a quick couple of strokes. "I can hardly wait to have that monster inside me..."

Moments later, Melanie whispered "I want you to roll over now... I'm going to leave that big cock in your ass while I suck your dick, honey."

I propped myself up on my elbows, and watched Melanie take my stiff rod into her mouth, slowly swallowing my length until I was all the way into her throat. She looked at me, sliding me slowly in and out of her full lips.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she finally said, "that's a lot of cock." I grinned wickedly at her, and pressed her head back down on my shaft. Melanie hummed with pleasure. I grabbed her beautiful black hair in my fist, and forced her head all the way down. Melanie gagged slightly, and I raised her head.

"Do you like that?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly. Her eyes were definitely lit up now! She slid her cock out of my ass, and ran her lips down its length, licking it clean. Sexy!

"That's a good slut," I moaned. "Get my cock back in your mouth!" Obediently, Melanie bobbed her head up and down on my dick, keeping eye contact with me. Her tongue ring felt wonderful! Saliva dripped in a gooey stream from her lips, down my cock, and over my swollen balls.

Then Melanie crawled up and straddled me. "Not yet," I ordered. "Sit on my face first..." She did as she was told, and lowered her wet pussy onto my mouth. She was delicious! I lapped and licked her sweet cunt, flicking the stud in her clit with my tongue.

She breathed harder, and groaned deep in her throat, and then sprayed her nectar across my face.

"Oh, ahhhhh," Melanie screamed, her legs shaking uncontrollably. I gripped her hips, threw her on her back, spread her trembling legs apart with my hands, and lashed her sweet pussy with my tongue. Melanie squirted into my mouth over and over again, filling my thirsty mouth with her sugary juice. Finally her panting became more hoarse, and Melanie just moaned wordlessly. I turned my attention to her tight puckered anus, sliding my tongue in and out, swirling it her pink rosebud. Melanie's trembling fingers found my hair.

"Oh Christ, you're good," she roughly whispered. "I've never come that hard before..."

I kissed and gently sucked her pierced nipples until they were stiff between my lips. Her eyes were closed tight, and she was biting her lower lip.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" she replied, smiling down at me. I reached up, grabbed a fistful of her black hair, pulled her roughly toward me, and bit her tattooed neck. Melanie gasped, and I gripped her neck in my fist. Her eyes widened, and her hands flew to her neck instinctively, trying to loosen my grasp. I slapped her with my other hand, with force, snapping her head to the side. Melanie cried out in shock, and I pushed her neck to the sheets and spread her legs apart roughly.

"You sexy fucking slut, you're ready for my big cock, aren't you?"

"Yeeesss," she whispered, and I tightened my grip on her neck again. Melanie's eyes were filled with tears.

"Beg for it..."

"Please..." Melanie hissed.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me..." Melanie whined. "Fuck me with that big dick..." She spread her legs even wider and wiggled her ass against me.

I grabbed her hair again, and abruptly thrust my meaty cock into her velvety cunt. Melanie made a sound deep in her throat and closed her eyes tightly, squirting against my belly. She gasped and threw her head back, and I slapped her face again, hard. Her cheek turned red.

"Please..." she moaned, in a strangled voice. I slapped her face again, and took her throat tightly in my fist while I began fucking her hard. Melanie shivered violently, and squirted again, spraying her nectar over my muscular chest. I turned her over on her belly, and lifted her firm ass in the air. 'Naughty' was tattooed on her ass cheek, and I gave it an extra hard slap.

I took Melanie's hips in my hands, and thrust my thick meaty dick into her wet cooze. While she grunted and moaned, I slapped her ass, left and right. Her pretty cheeks turned a bright pink, and her cunt juices dripped down her tattooed thighs. I pushed her forward onto the bed, and laid down on top of her, pressing her down on the mattress while I straddled her legs. My cock slid again easily into her slick pussy, and I fucked her slowly while I kissed and bit her neck.

"Such a good little fuck doll," I whispered, and bit her ear.

"Yes, baby," she purred, still panting. I grabbed Melanie's lube, and squirted a stream onto her ass.

"You know where I'm going to cum," I growled in her ear. I slid the tip of my dick over her glistening ass, then popped my thick head into her pink bud. I held her squirming body down with one elbow, and took a tight grip around her throat with the other hand.

"Jesus, no...," she gurgled, and I slid slowly all the way into her. "Oh, too big, oh god..." Melanie's tight ass felt so good! I spanked her ass several times, hard.

"Fuck..." she screamed.

"Do you like that, you fucking slut?" I growled in her ear, and she nodded, my hand tightening around her soft throat.

I moved my hips slowly, feeling her rectum squeezing my thick dick, trying to go slow. But I couldn't. I thrust roughly in and out of her several times, then exploded. Melanie squealed when I began fucking her harder, then shivered as I shot my load inside her ass.

"Baby I love it so much..." she moaned. I collapsed on top of her. My stiff dick was still twitching inside her.

I pushed myself up, and took the candle off the bedside table. Melanie was panting, face down, her eyes closed. I slid my still hard cock back and forth inside her. Slowly, I tilted the candle until a thin stream of hot wax trickled onto her back. Immediately, her ass clenched hard on my shaft, and she screamed loudly. I clamped my hand over her mouth,

"Did you love that, you fucking slut?" I hissed.

"Oh god," Melanie moaned, and I grabbed her hair again and slapped her ass. She looked back at me; her mascara was a mess, black streaks running down her cheeks. I put the candle back on the table again, pulled out of Melanie, and laid on my back next to her.

"I want my cock in your mouth," I growled, and pulled her by the hair towards my penis. Melanie obeyed, taking my stiff prick in her mouth and sucking noisily up and down. I pushed her head down and she gagged, then looked at me and smiled.

"You little slut," I moaned. "You really know how to suck a cock." Her pierced tongue felt so good. Melanie grinned at me.

"Practice makes perfect," she cooed.

She ran her full lips along my shaft, pumped me with both fists, and gagged several times more, saliva running down her chin and onto my belly. With a fistful of hair, I forced her mouth down onto my dick, sliding in and out of her throat. She sucked my bare balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time. Finally, Melanie pursed her lips around the tip of my dick and swirled her tongue piercing around the bottom of the head, and finally I came in her mouth with a soft groan. Melanie closed her eyes and swallowed my sperm, and then softly lapped at my dick with her tongue, savoring every drop.

"You are a talented cocksucker..." I murmured, while Melanie stood and wiped the streaming mascara from her face with a towel. "Lay down."

Melanie obeyed, and curled up next to me. We kissed for a while, and then she began licking my neck, then my shoulder. It was a tongue massage! I grew more and more tired while she slowly licked my body, finally falling asleep as she sucked my toes, one at a time.

I woke up later that afternoon. Bailey came downstairs and we all went for a swim in the pool. It was still raining out, but the thunder and lightning had stopped. The three of us splashed around for a while, skinnydipping in the very warm water. I didn't have a swimsuit, of course, so Melanie didn't wear a bikini. Bailey wore a red bikini for a while, and then gave in to peer pressure and threw hers on the deck chair. After a half hour or so, the rain and wind picked up again, and we were driven indoors.

Melanie and I returned to her bedroom, and I gave her a long and slow oil massage. She hummed and purred, and I examined her beautiful tattoos while I stroked and caressed her. Her favorite places were her neck and shoulders - lots of tension there - and her feet. I gently pulled and pinched each of her little toes, and she arched her back in intense pleasure. Finally, I grabbed a towel and gently cleaned the oil off of her skin.

Melanie was breathing peacefully with her eyes closed, and I leaned over her and took her nipples between my lips one at a time, gently sucking and flicking my tongue on them.

"Oh, sweetheart," she whispered, and her breathing deepened. I kissed her nipples, then gave her several kisses in a line down to her belly button. I slide the tip of my tongue into her belly button, moving that silver piercing around. Melanie's belly twitched, and I traced a line with my tongue down to her clit.

12