Melanie and Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud clap of thunder and the skies opened again, and I took her hard clit between my lips and sucked. Her hood was pierced with a silver bar. Melanie moaned, and I spread her legs apart with my hands and laid down between them. I heard the bedroom door open quietly behind me, and I looked over my shoulder. Bailey was in the doorway, naked, looking at me and her mother. I smiled at Bailey, turned my head, and lowered my lips to her mother's pussy.

I slid my tongue into Melanie's already wet cunt, and licked and sucked her ample pussy lips. She threw her head back and arched her back even more, and I flicked my tongue against her swollen clit again. Melanie writhed on the bed, and I looked back over my shoulder at Bailey. She was staring, wide-eyed, biting her full lower lip. I got up on my knees and stroked my huge cock, still staring at Bailey, and she smiled at me when our eyes met. I stroked my dick a few more times for her, then turned and slid it into her mother's wet snatch.

"Oh, god sweetheart, I love it," moaned Melanie, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her long legs around my waist. I slowly moved my cock in and out of her and we kissed, our tongues sliding together. The minutes passed, and I fucked her slowly, savoring the feeling of my dick inside her silky cunt. Finally, her hips bucked up against me, and I felt her squirt against my abs as Melanie squealed softly into my ear while her nails dug into my back. I thought I heard the door close behind me.

"Sweet slut," I whispered in her ear. "Are you ready to have my cock in your mouth again?"

"Of course my sweet baby..." she giggled. I rolled off of her, leaned on the pillows and opened my legs. Melanie kneeled between my legs and ran her tongue up the length of my cock, then took me into her mouth. Bailey reappeared at the doorway, her eyes wide as her mother eagerly sucked my thick dick. Our eyes met again.

"Do you like that?" I asked Bailey.

"I love it..." moaned Melanie. Bailey nodded her head slowly.

"Your tongue and your lips on my big dick," I moaned. Bailey mouthed 'yes' and bit her lower lip harder. I grabbed her mother's hair, and pushed her down on my shaft. Melanie gagged, and Bailey's eyes got even wider. Melanie sucked me noisily, messily, and I finally pulled her head up off my dick. I pushed her head down and she took my balls between her lips and pulled them into her mouth one at a time.

I locked eyes again with Bailey, and stroked my cock for her while her mother pleasured my balls. Bailey was panting now. Melanie's mouth moved below my balls, and I lifted my hips as she slid her tongue into my tight ass.

Bailey took one step into the bedroom, and I could see her pale fingers between her legs, moving back and forth. Her light pink nipples were hard, and she was struggling to stay silent.

I stroked my cock a little more quickly, and that's all it took. I moaned loudly, and shot stream after stream of white sperm across my chest, and also on my face.

"Oh my god," moaned Melanie, and sat up, licking the cum off my skin. Bailey fled from the room, closing the door behind her.

"I want all of your sweet cum," purred Melanie, licking my face and sliding her tongue between my lips.

I threw her on her back and fucked her passionately, imagining all the while that a slim, freckled girl was under me, moaning in ecstasy... Her daughter, her beautiful daughter.

<<6>>

That night, I woke up around midnight. The light in the living room had come back on, and it had stopped raining. Melanie was lying on her side, breathing deeply. I rolled out of bed and turned off the light, then returned to the bedroom and went out to the swimming pool. Everything was dripping and it was still muggy, but it had cooled down a little and the full moon lit up the yard like a spotlight. I dived into the pool and swam a lap back and forth. The water was overflowing the pool. God knows how many inches of rain had fallen. The warm water felt wonderful on my naked body.

While I was swimming back and forth, I heard splashing. I turned, and saw that Bailey had jumped into the water with me. She pushed her long hair back from her face, and was dog-paddling towards me. I met her halfway across the pool.

"Hey mister," she giggled, adorably.

"Hey, Bailey," I returned. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her thin legs around my waist. "Sorry, I can't touch the bottom here!"

"That's okay." She was naked, and shivering a little.

"Are you glad to see me?"

"I am!"

"It feels like you're glad to see me!" It was true; my cock was hard as a rock with her lithe body wrapped around mine.

"It's way too late for you to be outside, young lady. I'm going to take you inside."

"Please do."

I picked Bailey up, and walked up the stairs out of the pool. I carried her into the living room and up the stairs. Her bedroom was the whole upstairs, which was just the attic. A messy king- size mattress was on the floor, piled with pillows, and shelves of stuffed animals and pictures lined the walls. I kneeled, and gently placed Bailey on her mattress. Her body was delicate, with perfect creamy pale skin, little tits and slim hips.

I leaned over her. "Want me to stay?" She nodded, wide-eyed. "Are you sure?" Bailey raised her head and kissed me on the lips.

"Okay then..." I murmured, and kissed her full lips. They parted with a sigh, and my tongue slid against hers passionately. Bailey moaned softly, her thin white arms entwined around my neck. She returned my kiss gently, and then with more eagerness. I kissed her soft pale neck, her collarbone, and then gently suckled her tiny tits, one at a time. Her nipples grew hard against my lips and tongue, and Bailey's breathing grew rougher and more rapid.

I sat up, kneeling, and Bailey and I gazed at each other for a moment. Then she pulled her legs from under me, and slowly spread her legs, staring into my eyes and biting her lower lip. Her pale eyes, with their long lashes, were beautiful in the moonlit room.

Impulsively, I took one of her little feet in my hand, and sucked gently on her toes. Bailey smiled, and then pursed her lips. "Oooo," she cooed. I sucked her toes one at a time, running my tongue over and between them.

"That feels good," Bailey sighed.

"I'm glad, little girl," I whispered. "I want to make you feel good..."

I lowered my head between her legs, and kissed Bailey's clit. Her breathing became more rapid as I swirled my tongue around it, and sucked it between my lips. Bailey's little toes curled, and my tongue slid between the lips of her pussy. She tasted so good! Bailey was very wet, and very sweet. I licked her lightly, then slid my tongue into her little cunt.

Bailey gasped sharply, and I slid my tongue in and out, feeling her hips moving slightly. I alternated between sucking and licking her pussy lips and fucking her with my tongue. Bailey panted and moaned.

"Oooohh... ahhhh," her head was turning back and forth, eyes closed. A light trickle of cream emerged from her tiny cunt and trickled down. I eagerly lapped up her delicious nectar. Sugary. Light and delicious!

I gently pushed Bailey's knees back, and ran my tongue down to her tiny pink bud. It was so tiny and delicate, and I swirled my tongue around her anus and listened to her breathing become more and more ragged. Tentatively, I slid a finger into her ass, and Bailey cried out. She was incredibly tight. I withdrew my finger and slid my tongue a little into her.

I sat up again, kneeling between her pale white splayed legs. "Have you ever made love to a man, Bailey?" She shook her head no. My cock was fully erect and rock hard.

Bailey watched while I took her delicate feet and held them around my thick shaft. "That feels so good..." I whispered, and she smiled. I slowly stroked my dick with her feet, and Bailey began pleasuring me herself.

I growled with pleasure as Bailey curled her toes around the head of my cock. "That's a good little girl," I purred.

"Just like that," I moaned, as Bailey jacked me off faster and faster with her adorable feet. With a sudden gasp, I came all over her little toes, covering them with hot white cum. Bailey stared, wide-eyed, as I lifted a foot to my mouth and licked my cum off of her toes. I sucked them clean, and turned my attention to her other foot. I cleaned my creamy cum from her high arch and her toes, and then slid my tongue between her lips so we could share my taste. Bailey's tongue was eager.

"Do you like that?"

Bailey nodded. "I love that..." The expression on Bailey's face was so innocent, so adorable. Her passion was irresistible.

"I want you to kiss me down here," I whispered, guiding her little hand to my still stiff cock.

"I've never kissed this before," Bailey said, and stroked me tentatively. She bit her lip, then bent down and kissed the tip, and looked up at me. I gasped, and she began sucking my cock, sliding her mouth and hand up and down, then flicking her tongue against the bottom of my head.

"That feels so good, sweetheart," I whispered. "I love the way you kiss me." She moved her head up and down more quickly, and I gasped.

"Take your time," I groaned. Bailey obediently slowed, and took my cock in her little hand as she bent over further and took my balls into her mouth.

"Is that okay?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Much more than okay, Bailey," I whispered, as her little hand stroked my throbbing member. She licked and kissed my cock, becoming more and more passionate by the minute.

"You're such a good girl," I whispered. "I'm going to make you my lover, Bailey..."

"Y-y-yes..." her voice trembled. She looked up at me with her wide pale eyes and freckled face.

"I'm going to fuck you, Bailey, is that okay?" She bit her lip and nodded. "Lay on your back, honey."

I slid my hand between her thin thighs, and touched her little pussy with my fingers.

"Open your legs just a little, sweetheart." Bailey complied, and I slid a finger along her damp slit. She moaned loudly and pressed her freckled face to my shoulder.

Bailey panted heavily, and I slid a finger into her cunt. She was so tight, one finger barely fit, but she was very wet.

I put her on her back again, and slid two fingers into her this time. She groaned, either in pain or in pleasure, and I slid my fingers all the way inside her. Bailey's eyes opened wide, and she gasped loudly and looked like she was going to cry for a moment. I leaned forward, and kissed her. She kissed me back and threw her arms around my neck. I kept my fingers inside her, feeling her cunt squeeze them, and Bailey's kisses became more and more passionate.

I put the tip of my cock against her tiny snatch, and pushed gently. Bailey's eyes opened wide, and she gasped sharply. I pushed a little harder, and, unbelievably, I slid into her a little. She groaned loudly, and I had to take her legs and hold them apart. I paused a bit, and then slid my rock hard cock into her a little more.

"Ah, ah!" she squealed.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer, but turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut. I pushed gently, and, feeling her birth canal being pushed open, slid in a little more. My thick cock bumped her cervix, and I was almost buried in her fragile little body. Bailey was panting in shallow quick breaths now, and I slid my dick slowly out of her. A low moan escaped her throat, and I got up on my arms as I very gently moved my hips back and forth.

Bailey held up her thin arms, and I leaned down to her and kissed her. She pulled me down, and plunged her tongue into my mouth. My passionate little girl was making love to me. We kissed wildly, and I fucked her slowly, loving the passion in her tongue and in her shivering legs. Suddenly, Bailey squirted, and she squealed again and then laughed, delightfully. I slid in and out of her faster, and then buried my thick cock inside her tiny cunt and came with a loud groan of my own.

"Can you feel that?" I whispered in her ear. I shot stream after stream of hot white cum into Bailey.

She nodded. "I can... you're cumming inside me." Bailey raised her head, and kissed me again, giggling. "I love the way you feel inside me..."

12