Melanie Seduces Straight Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Melanie seduces another straight girl.
6k words
4.55
21.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie continued applying her make-up, trying to ignore her dog, frisking about and vying for the black woman's attention.

"Get out of here!" she warned, not looking away from the mirror.

"I have got no time for you, tonight!" She booted the dog with her foot.

It was Friday night the best night for hunting!

Melanie felt a thrill of anticipation shoot through her groin, making her slick and wet.

"There's nothing I like better than turning a straight young girl," she murmured, carefully applying an overpoweringly bright red lipstick to her full, sensual mouth. "That is unless it's turning a straight, young, white girl!"

"Out you go!" Melanie shouted, stomping her foot and pointing to the door.

Hearing the menace in the black woman's voice, the dog fled.

Melanie inspected herself in the mirror she was happy with what she saw.

Melanie was a big woman, standing about 5'11". She was a bit thick-bodied; she had a naturally well-developed muscular body. Her skin was a deep chocolate brown. Her figure, although definitely attractive, she couldn't be called overly attractive.

She knew she wasn't "pretty" by most standards, but she also knew she possessed a raw, sexuality that could make her irresistibly attractive. At 44, she could still turn heads among those who liked a woman with presence.

Finally satisfied she had the make up as she wanted; she put on a low-cut yellow dress that came down about mid-thigh.

"You Got to show off the goods," she laughed to herself.

Straight women think they're straight, she chuckled, but the difference between a straight woman and a bisexual woman who was susceptible to seduction was between four to five drinks!

She turned the lighting down, turned on a few electric candles to give a romantic setting, ensuring the lighting would be dim and intimate. She slid a large, black strap-on cock between the couch cushions.

"For later," she whispered, blowing it a kiss.

Finally satisfied, she locked the apartment door behind her and made her way towards the nearby hotel.

*****

Entering the dimly lit bar room, she smiled. Hotel bars were the perfect places for seducing straight women! Women who would never be caught dead in a normal on street bar but would go to a hotel bar; the upscale décor and lack of crowds avoiding any sex-starved males, it provided a perfect place to drown ones;' sorrows in peace.

"Too bad it won't save them from a sex-starved lesbian," Melanie chuckled.

The big black woman had been preying on straight women for years and had perfected her technique. First, she'd locate some poor straight girl who had recently been dumped and was emotionally vulnerable. They'd be easy to locate, usually sobbing into their drinks, at the bar or slouched in a booth, in the back.

These types, especially, eschewed the average pub; the last thing they're wanting was attention from more lecherous men!

Once Melanie had her mark, she'd move in for the kill, using the prey's obvious misery as an excuse to approach. Then she'd chat, commiserate, and sit close while making certain her mark's alcohol level continued to rise.

A casual brush here a suggestive glance there playing off the prey's insecurity and sexual frustrations. Then at a key point, a suggestion to go back to her place would seal the mark's fate. She grinned as she scanned the room.

"Men must be getting nastier by the day," she thought, noting the multitudes of women that appeared to be in sitting around either in tears, suppressing tears, or beyond tears.

Melanie set about finding a target.

"A nice looking ginger-head at the bar," she noted. "That's a definite possibility! There was a cute brunette, in the booth to the back of the bar"

All in all, she counted five possible victims. "Decisions, decisions!" she whispered, feeling the delicious wetness grow down below.

Then she saw her!

At the far end of the bar sat a very young blonde. She looked maybe just 20 years old and was nursing a glass of whiskey. Two empty glasses stood nearby.

"There she is" Melanie thought, "Pretty young things like you don't drink whiskey!"

Unless they felt their world had just collapsed and they wanted to go numb as quickly as possible.

The confident black woman began walking towards her grieving mark, planning her next moves.

The girl was absolutely beautiful.

Melanie licked her lips in anticipation. That gorgeous, pale face, slender waist, beautiful blonde hair, tied up in twin ponytails that made the girls looks even younger.

And she had a pair of tits big enough to feed a couple of twin's quite happily.

"Oh yeah, honey," Melanie breathed softly, drawing closer, "before this night is over, I'm going to be using your cute little ponytails as handles, looking down at your pretty little blonde head, bobbing up and down between my sleek black thighs while she stroke her head!"

Melanie slid onto the stool to the distressed girl's left.

"Hey," she murmured, trying to feign concern, "are you OK?"

The beautiful blonde looked up. Her pretty blue eyes were red from crying, but she plastered a big smile on her face.

"Oh yeah," she said with a quivering voice. "I'm fine!" Her voice cracked slightly on the last word. She met the black woman's questioning gaze for about four seconds before bursting into tears again.

Melanie wrapped the sobbing white girl in a warm embrace, secretly revelling in the feel of the girl's pretty, pale face against her own large bosom.

"No," the beautiful blonde sobbed. "I'm not OK. It's Jack he's such a bastard!"

Melanie held the white girl close, rocking her gently. "There, there," she soothed. "You tell me all about it, honey!" She signalled the bartender for another round of drinks.

"Mojito's," she ordered. "A pretty girl like shouldn't be drinking whiskey!" The beautiful blonde smiled her thanks through tear-filled eyes.

"And a pretty white girl like you don't need to realize how much she been drinking until it is too late," Melanie thought. "Nice, mild, sweet drinks go down so much smoother!" Get you so much drunker.

The now fully aroused black woman smiled and settled back, occasionally sipping at her own drink as she let the pretty blonde ramble on and on, venting her anger about man problems as Melanie subtly plied her with drink after drink.

After almost two hours, the thoroughly inebriated white girl stopped and sighed. "I feel so much better, since you stopped by," she slurred, looking at Melanie with wide, adoring blue trusting eyes.

"I've been sitting here talking and 'you've been sitting there listening and listening ... I don't even know your name!"

The big black woman smiled. "Melanie," she said, softly, hopefully seductively. "I'm Melanie."

The blonde girl smiled and hugged her new friend closely.

"I'm Krystal" she hiccupped.

"Krystal," Melanie repeated, rolling the name in her mouth.

"It's nice to know the name of the little blonde bimbo who'll be going down on me, later tonight," she thought. "Speaking of which, it was probably about time I made my move."

"This place is OK, but why don't we go back to my place," Melanie suggested. "Then we can drink for free, for as long as we want!"

The blonde's face lit up. "Great idea!" she said loudly, staggering to her feet.

Melanie quickly slid a strong arm around the girl's slender waist with her hand lightly stroking her lovely ass now and again as they staggered back to Melanie's apartment.

* * * * * * *

Her dog wagged its tail enthusiastically as the two women stumbled inside.

Melanie sat her drunken new friend in the chair while she sat on the nearby couch.

"He's a fucking prick Jack!" Krystal proclaimed loudly. She had been rubbishing against Jack who evidently had dumped her earlier that week for another women all the way to Melanie's apartment.

"He is a fucking idiot!" the black woman agreed, stroking the blonde's soft hair before going off to make another drink. "Why would he dump such an attractive girl like you?"

The white girl blushed and smiled. "You are so nice," she slurred. "I feel so good when I'm with you!"

Melanie walked over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You sweet thing!" she said. "A Jerk like that doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you!"

"I tried so hard!" Krystal sobbed, burying her pretty face against the older woman's shoulder. "I did everything he wanted me to! Even the perverted things, wasn't I good enough for him? Did I do it wrong?"

It had been tedious listening to the young girl's complaining for so long now, but the black woman's ears pricked up. The conversation had turned to sex and about time too. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

"I'm sure you were fine," Melanie reassured her, hugging her closer. "If you were inexperienced, that was no reason to hold it against you!"

The beautiful white girl sobbed loudly. "Once ..." she stopped for effect and hiccupped.

"Once, he even asked me to lick his ass!"

Melanie pretended to look shocked. "No, surely not" she gasped.

"Yes he did" Krystal assured her.

"So did you, do what he wanted Honey?" the black woman probed. "Did you do as he asked?"

Krystal shook her head, blushing, drunkenly. "No way" she whispered.

"I just couldn't bring myself, I couldn't. He got so mad! He threw me down on the bed, then sat on my face with his ass right over my lips but I wouldn't lick I just couldn't."

"You poor girl." the Melanie sympathized, noticing a little flush of arousal that had spread across the pretty white girl's cheeks, as she spoke.

"I'll bet you would have liked it, though!" Melanie thought, licking her lips, thinking the bitch will be licking her ass out before dawn arrives that's for sure.

Was the gorgeous blonde actually a submissive?

"He made me do all sorts of things," Krystal whispered. "He always seemed to like the way I performed blowjobs. He was always making me suck him off." The pale beauty looked at Melanie. "I thought I became pretty good too!" she asserted. "I spent a lot of time on my knees and I always made him cum as he wanted."

Melanie nodded, smiling gently. "He sounds like a right bastard!" the black woman soothed her. "You work so hard to please him and he doesn't even show any form appreciation?"

Krystal nodded, giving a small smile of appreciation as she accepted yet another one of Melanie's special Tequila Sunrise's, which the black woman pressed into her hands. "You are so understand Melanie," she said, flushing as the older woman gave her another gentle peck on the cheek.

Melanie spoke tenderly. "I would never let go of a girl like you," she murmured. "A beautiful girl who focuses on my pleasure, I'd keep that type of girl forever."

The blonde girl looked at adoringly. "Exactly!" she slurred. "Why do men have to be so stupid? Why can't men be more like women?"

The older woman nodded, giving the drunken white girl another small kiss on the cheek.

This one lingered a second or two longer.

"Men can be bastards," Melanie spat. "Not because they use women, but because they discard women afterwards when they have had their fill" She eyed the unsteady white girl, with calculating eyes. "Another woman would never treat a pretty girl like that!"

"Damn right!" Krystal agreed. She paused, obviously trying to belatedly process what Melanie had said. "Wait? What another woman?"

"A woman knows how to treat a pretty girl," Melanie whispered seductively, brushing her lips up along the white girl's jawline and feeling the blonde tremble in response.

The black woman pressed a light, quick kiss onto the dazed white girl's lips; it was over almost before it started.

Krystal blinked, trying to process what was happening.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Melanie prodded, still holding the girl tightly.

The confused blonde blushed. "What?" she slurred, "With a woman? No. I mean, I never really thought about it..." Her voice trailed off, but Melanie noted how the white girl's breath had quickened.

"But you'd like to," Melanie murmured, pressing closer. "Wouldn't you? You'd like to be with a woman to be her submissive and please her, wouldn't you!"

The white girl's blue eyes wandered towards the ceiling, in a drunken state, as she pondered the question. "What?" she blushed, "Me with another woman? I no, I couldn't"

Krystal looked drunkenly into Melanie's deep, dark eyes. For the first time that evening, realization started to seep through her booze affected mind.

"You mean?" she whispered, "You and me?"

Melanie leaned in and kissed her again, slowly this time. The drunken young girl stiffened, but didn't resist.

"Maybe just once?" the older woman murmured, "Just to see what it's like, you never will know?"

Krystal's pale cheeks were deeply flushed with arousal. "A woman?" she mumbled. "I've never been with a woman before.

"I never even thought of being with a woman before." The slender white girl trembled under the slow, stroking hand of the older woman.

"Would you like to?" the black woman purred. "Would you like to be with a woman at least once?" She started to stroke one of the girl's big boobs with her fingertips. "Just to see what it's like?"

"Maybe ... just ... once," Krystal panted, slowly looking up at Melanie with wide, lust-clouded blue eyes. "Just to see what it's like."

Melanie smiled and took the half-finished drink from the inebriated white girl's hand. "Stand up, for me honey there's a good girl," she murmured.

Krystal was too drunk to stand on her own, but with Melanie's help, managed to get unsteadily to her feet. The aroused blonde swayed dangerously and Melanie put her arms around the unsteady blonde, pulling her close.

"Careful honey," the black woman murmured softly, pressing her lips close to the inebriated white woman's ear. "Don't want you to fall over do we" She held Krystal tightly for several minutes, inhaling the fragrance of the young girl's blonde hair.

"What, what are you going to do to me?" the hopelessly aroused white girl whispered.

Melanie smiled. "This little bitch is all mine, now!" she thought, triumphantly. Now she could play with the little slut all night long, getting her to do whatever she wanted.

The big black woman looked at Krystal, quietly, allowing a look of desire to cross her features.

"Would you like me to have sex with you, now?" Melanie murmured.

Krystal's bright, blue eyes widened. Her mouth worked, but no sound came out.

The big black woman pulled the white girl closer.

"You really are a beautiful little girl," Melanie whispered. "Your boyfriend must have been a fool to let go of a hot little girl like you"

Krystal closed her eyes, appreciation and embarrassment apparent, her face flushing as she smiled with bewilderment.

"No," Melanie insisted, pulling Krystal into an even tighter embrace. "I mean it. You are so beautiful!" With each word, the big black woman drew the dazed white girl's face closer to her own.

"You are so very, very, beautiful!" Melanie whispered, bringing her face so close that her sensual lips brushed lightly against the blonde's mouth.

She felt the white girl trembling in her arms.

"Have you ever been kissed by another woman honey?" Melanie asked, in a voice barely louder than her breathing.

The young blonde's face was flushed, but not solely from embarrassment. She gave a barely perceptible shake of her head.

"No never" the white girl whispered, almost paralyzed with shock and lust. "Well apart from just by you a few moments ago."

"A little good girl as hot as you," Melanie purred, running one hand up to hold the blonde's head in position, "I'll bet you will like it."

Without waiting for a response, Melanie pressed the drunken white girl close in a passionate, full, open-mouthed kiss.

The white girl's body tensed and she started to struggle, but quickly collapsed into Melanie's arms as the black woman's tongue slid into the younger girl's mouth.

Krystal gave a soft, muffled moan and gave herself to the older woman's kiss.

"Oh yes, you're all mine, now, baby!" Melanie thought, gleefully to herself.

Still pressing the blonde's lips against hers, using one hand to press against the back of the blonde's head in position, the black woman dropped her other hand to begin stroking the white girl's beautiful body.

Without breaking their kiss, Melanie ran one hand up under the back of white girl's blouse, until she felt her bra clasp.

Slowly, she unhooked the clasp, finally feeling the blonde's large breasts push out, swaying free.

The black woman's hand slowly made its way to the white girl's heaving breasts, fingertips stroking lightly across the girl's pale skin as she moved.

Melanie gently grasped the girl's bra at the front, between the large cups, and pulled it free. Krystal's bra, freed from her large breasts dropped from under the young girl's blouse to land on the floor.

The big black woman carefully brought both hands into play, fondling and caressing the white girl's tits and sensitive nipples. Krystal didn't need to be held in place, by now, she was lost in returning the black woman's passionate kisses.

Melanie grabbed the bottom hem of Krystal's blouse and pulled it over the girl's head in one, fluid, practiced motion - breaking their kiss just long enough to remove the shirt before moving in to reclaim the drunken girl's mouth.

Now nude from the waist up, the white girl's big, pale breasts were completely accessible to her dark seductress. Melanie pushed the blonde onto her back, on the couch.

Melanie slowly removed her clothes in front of the panting white girl while on her back watching with anticipation, first the dress then the bra. Melanie brought her nipples to her mouth one by one and licked them to attention. The back sheer panties were next which Melanie threw on to the couch next to Krystal.

Melanie fell on top of her for more kissing and to claim her prize for all the nights work.

The dominant black woman broke their kiss after a while, unexpectedly, leaving the dazed white girl with her head thrown back, mouth open, and tongue partially extended.

"What?" the blonde mumbled, in drunken confusion.

Melanie quickly slid down to wrap her lips around that large, round, white tits.

"Mmmm" Krystal moaned, closing her eyes and sinking back into the couch as the black lesbian's lips wrapped around one large, pink nipple.

Melanie then slid her hand down to deftly unbutton the blonde's jeans while sucking her tits and opened the front. Her hand then slid into the girl's jeans and under the elastic of her panties.

Krystal gasped, her blue eyes shooting open as Melanie's hand cupped the white girl's pussy. The girl's pussy felt as if it was melting, the big black woman lost no time in sinking her fingers into her liquid centre.

"Mmmm" Krystal sighed, arching her body to meet the big woman's penetrating fingers.

Krystal moaned slightly out of both pleasure and distress. She didn't pull the hand out but whispered, "What are you doing?"

"Giving you an orgasm," Melanie gloated softly, as he found the women's g-spot.

Nothing turned Melanie on more than enjoying something like this an act of dominance, she was in her element.

"Good girl," Melanie nodded, as he secretly and slowly continued to finger the nervous girl.

After a while Krystal's orgasm was starting to rise, Melanie pulled her hand out from under her jeans to take a sip of her drink stopping the fingering quickly.

The give quick pleasure and quick stop technique was one that drove women wild because they wanted that pleasure back... that pleasure that until moments earlier they usually didn't know had even existed with another women. Melanie had perfected this art over many years

"Please...." Krystal has now pleading, suddenly worried, as her body was burning with desperation to start feeling that pleasure again.

12