Melanie Seduces Straight Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god that's nice," Krystal moaned, unable to think straight as the fingering started again.

"This is the pleasure I can give you with just my fingers;" Melanie said, before adding, "imagine what I can do for you with my tongue."

"Do you want your orgasm here, or should we go find someplace a little more private, away from the watching dog?" Melanie queried, tapping her g-spot again.

"Oh shit here now," Krystal answered, needing to come now.

Melanie continued her assault of her new play thing.

"Yes, this is fucking amazing!!" Krystal cried out as her orgasm suddenly slammed through her, gloriously fast and intense. "Oh Fuck!"

Krystal couldn't believe how hard she was coming!! Her body was almost burning up as wave after wave of passion overloaded her senses.

Melanie let Krystal come down from her orgasm while gentle stroking her rosy cheeks.

"It's time to get started," she whispered after a few minutes, standing and pulling the dazed white girl up with her.

Melanie smiled at Krystal as she placed her big hands on the trembling white girl's shoulders. Gently, she pushed down.

The blonde's eyes slowly widened in realization and she gradually dropped to her knees, in front of the big black woman.

The panting lesbian held the blonde's head firmly in position, with one hand, forcing the white girl's gaze towards her dark, hairy muff.

"Take a good look at that Krystal," Melanie purred. "This is your new best friend and you're about to get well acquainted."

She stepped over the kneeling white girl, draping a thick, dark leg over each of her shoulders, pressing the girl's pretty, pale face deep into her dark, sweet pungent pussy.

"Do me, honey there's a good girl, give me some sugar" Melanie panted. "This is what you wanted, isn't it all along, you were playing with me? This is why you're here!"

The trapped blonde shuddered, but Melanie soon felt the touching of a hot, moist tongue as it slowly lapped at her thick, swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmm" Melanie sighed. "This was it. Yet another straight white girl will be hers for the rest of the night!"

She stood over the kneeling blonde for several minutes, enjoying the young girl's submission. But Melanie's pussy drooled for more.

"Come here, Blondie, there's a good pet" she said, flopping herself down on the couch and pulling Krystal over to her by her two blonde ponytails.

Melanie sat her big black ass on the edge of the sofa and pushed the kneeling blonde's head down between her legs. Obediently, Krystal went back to licking her mistresses' dark, wet pussy.

Melanie was in heaven. She loved the feeling of this young girl going down on her. But even more than that, she loved the sight of this beautiful, pale blonde on her knees, with her pretty pale face pressed hungrily into the older woman's dark, hungry pussy.

The black woman settled back on the couch, sighing as she spread her legs wider, to allow her seduced prey better access.

She glanced over at her dog who was watching intently.

"I now have two obediently pets doing my bidding," Melanie said to her watching dog.

Krystal stopped momentarily after hearing herself being called a pet, freezing in place. Unfortunately, her tongue froze, too.

The frustrated older woman cuffed the blonde in the head.

"Did I tell you that you could stop?" she demanded. Sighing in pleasure, she felt the white girl's tongue go back into action on her pussy.

Melanie watched with lust, holding the blonde's head and pressing it down into her own insatiable pussy.

"You like that, don't you, you horny, little white bitch!" she accused with a shocked laugh.

The over-stimulated white girl gave no answer, other than to redouble the efforts of her own tongue.

Melanie decided to sit back and enjoy this moment, while taking her phone out of her hand bag to record the happy moment.

She looked at the beautiful blonde, kneeling on the floor with her white ass thrust up in the air and her pale face buried between Melanie's dark thighs.

Heart hammering like a trip-hammer, Melanie wrapped her strong, thick legs around the young girl's head and crossed them over the girl's pale upper-back, effectively pinning the white girl's face in her crotch.

"Melanie had never felt as turned on in her whole life as she felt right now, lying back and watching this drunken white girl to lick her pussy.

The aroused lesbian pulled Krystal's head up, to see what effect she was having on her.

The pretty blonde's dull blue eyes were open, but unfocussed, staring glassily into the distance. Her pale face was flushed a deep red, made shiny by a thick coating of pussy juice that gleamed in the dim light. The white girl's pouty pink lips were stretched into a wide "O," and she drooled uncontrollably.

Melanie seeing such an expression of wanton sexual submission on the dazed white girl's face was proving too much.

The big black woman climaxed very hard.

Pushed over the edge, Melanie slammed the blonde's head back into her own now spasming pussy and rubbed herself furiously against the helpless blonde's face, relishing the waves of ecstasy that rushed through her.

Her ankles wrapped around each other as her thick, ebony legs squeezed together tightly, crushing the poor blonde's head in their muscular grip as the black woman's body was wracked with pleasure.

Melanie's climax, which had been already been strong, burst through to an even higher level. The climaxing black woman let out a howl of pure pleasure. She shuddered, her body now rigid and completely immobilized by the power of her orgasm.

Melanie has never had an orgasm which had been so powerful or had lasted so long. When it did finally subside, she released the drooling white girl's head from her vice like thighs.

The white girl collapsed in the bigger woman's arms, sobbing gently.

"I can't believe that happened!" the savaged girl whimpered, burying her face in the black woman's bosom. I climaxed! With another woman! Even though I didn't want to even though I tried not to." Her body was wracked with self-loathing sobs of disgust and humiliation and obvious lingering arousal.

"It felt so good," she confessed, disbelief evident in her voice as tears streamed down her face. "I think I liked it!"

"I liked being forced."

"I liked being taken by another woman!"

She burst into inconsolable tears.

"I'm such a slut," she cried. "I'm such a dirty, perverted, submissive, lesbian slut!"

Melanie soothed her with gentle kissed on her tear-streaked face.

"Yes," the dominant black woman told her. "Yes, you are.

Melanie fetched the strap-on cock from the couch cushions and strapped it around her waist.

"Are you ready for next lesson you lesbian slut?"

Melanie ordered, "Suck my cock, now."

Krystal didn't move initially shocked by the plan of this older woman... to fuck her.

Melanie put her hands on the girl's shoulders and guided her to the floor as she said, "Don't worry, pretty girl, I plan to give the best fuck of your life there's a good girl."

Krystal felt the hands on her shoulders, but didn't resist as she allowed herself to be guided to her knees as she was now still horny and suddenly that cock looked to be delicious in front of her.

Melanie slid the cock in the pretty girl's mouth and fucked her face, always enjoying pushing a new slut to the extreme.

Krystal sucked the cock as best she could, her pussy so wet that she hoped the woman was going to fuck her soon and as roughly as she was fucking her face.

Melanie only fucked the pretty girl's face for a few minutes or so before she ordered, looking down at the girl with eyes closed enjoying the moment, "Bend over the couch, it's time."

Krystal was now so desperate to be fucked; she didn't hesitate, quickly stood up and bent over the couch.

Her ass was sticking up now in the air, she looked back over her shoulders into Melanie eyes and waited to be fucked by the older woman like a complete lesbian slut she now was.

Melanie moved behind the tight assed young girl and slammed the entire cock in her latest turn with one hard thrust.

Krystal moaned loudly, surprised by how quickly her pussy was filled, "Oh God"

Melanie asked, after a few slow strokes, "You like this, pretty girl?

"Yes, please fuck me, don't stop," Krystal answered, her body wanting yet more. The mixture of loads alcohol and the earlier orgasm had her completely lost in the moment of sexual submission.

At this moment she was a slut, now a lesbian slut, for older dominant black woman, she was getting fucked by a female stranger she only just met and enjoying it more than she could recall ever having enjoyed sex before.

Melanie really fucked the pretty girl, enjoying the moans that the girl was giving. She didn't slow down at all, wanting to hear the girl scream with pleasure.

"Do you want me to carry on fucking you?"

"Yes, fuck me hard, please," the pretty girl demanded.

Krystal just closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to take control; her next orgasm was now so close.

"Oh my God," her orgasm so intense she never wanted this moment to end, regardless of the original humiliation of getting fucked by a women.

Melanie pulled out of the, still coming girl, took off the strap-on cock, sat on the couch and spread her legs wider, "Now come and please me pretty girl."

Still coming, head spinning, Krystal weakly turned with what energy she still had and without protest knelled in front of Melanie.

Krystal felt compelled to obey dropped to her knees and leaned forward and buried her face in the older woman's pussy.

After Melanie was satisfied that the little white bitch was under her control let's take you to bed honey the night is still young.

Krystal obeyed and slowly got to her feet little unsteady on her feet with all the alcohol still taking an effect. She was led slowly and gingerly to the master bedroom hand in hand with Melanie where her fate would be fully sealed overnight.

*************

Krystal came to slowly, her head pounding with the mother of all hangovers. Her mouth tasted terrible or stale she wasn't sure why.

She was also very hung-over!

And for some reason, her pussy was extremely sore and ached terribly.

She looked around to find herself lying in a strange bed she also realized she was nude.

"What is going on?" she whispered, alarmed.

There lying next to her was the predatory older black lesbian who had taken her.

Krystal didn't want to remember, although the details were slowly coming back, unbidden.

It took the aching white girl a while to place the woman's name.

"Morning my Pretty little girl slut, had a good sleep?"

"Yes but I've got to go home please, I've got let me go?"

"You got to do something for me, first" the big woman murmured, gently guiding Krystal's head towards her thick, black bush.

"No!" please she sobbed, "not that again I can't."

"Yes you can and you will, can you not hear me?"

"All right," She whispered, sniffling loudly. "I'll do it."

Melanie smiled cruelly. "I can't hear you, white girl," she said.

Melanie sneered at her. "I want to hear you say it, white girl," she said. "Tell me what you want." How low had Krystal fallen just one night?

Blushing now furiously, she repeated more loudly.

"I'll do it," she said, clenching her eyes shut, in humiliation. "I said I'll do it!"

Tears of shame ran down my face. "I said I'll do it!" Krystal was now shouting.

"No I want all the detail of what you want?" Melanie demanded.

"I want to eat your pussy. I want to lick your hot, wet, black pussy and make you cum all over my slutty, white face." Krystal screamed.

A malicious, contented smile spread across her dark features.

"Yes, you can now eat my pussy, that's a good little girl"

Melanie grabbed a handful of Krystal's blonde hair and pulled gently, forcing her to open her eyes and look up. Lying between the legs of this black woman looked up past her huge breasts and into her soulless, dark eyes.

"I own you, white girl," she whispered. "You belong to me, now."

The musk of her arousal wafted into her nostrils. Her nipples were stiff and jutted out proudly from her huge, dark breasts. Her features now seemed exotic and arousing.

Krystal closed her eyes and began licking.

A tug on my hair brought me back.

"No girl," Melanie said, looking down at her. "Keep your eyes open."

Melanie looked at her sternly. "Keep your eyes open. Keep looking at me, all the way through. Never break eye contact. I want to see you realizing you're eating my pussy."

Krystal sobbed softly. "I'm not a lesbian!" she protested, at least as much to herself.

"I want to see you realizing that I own you, white girl," the big black woman told her.

With her final resistance now crumbled, she realized she was right. She did own her. She had been thoroughly and completely dominated and her intense, consistent arousal could no longer be denied. As she lay before her goddess, she realized that she had only one, true purpose in life.

To now please Melanie.

"You're mine, now white girl," she was gasping. "You belong to me. I own you, you little white slut! You're my bitch, now." She kept up a non-stop litany of domination, imprinting it on her mind as she fucked her face, gazing deeply into her upturned eyes, even as Krystal's nose and mouth were buried in her hot, wet pussy.

She came hard, forcing herself against her lower face. She could feel her pussy spasm around her cheeks and her juice smeared her face, marking Krystal as her own. Looking up into her eyes Krystal came, too.

After what seemed an eternity, Krystal's orgasm slowly ebbed, leaving her weak and twitching. Melanie's orgasm also ebbed, and her grinding slowed.

The pressure that forced her face deeply between her pussy began to eased. She finally released her. She had climaxed so hard, it had almost hurt! All she could do was jerk and twitch as she tried to regain control over her body.

"It's time to show your total devotion to me honey" Melanie turned over on the bed and opened her legs.

Immediately and without question, Krystal slid up behind the muscular black woman. Wordlessly, she nuzzled her pale face up against the crack of dark the ass and spread her muscular cheeks.

Krystal immediately thrust her pretty face deep into the dark recesses before her, submissively serviced the ass her new dark mistress. This action was one of the reasons that her boyfriend Jack had dumped her, but now she was doing the same to the older black woman, she moaned to herself at that thought.

After the final act of total devotion Melanie sat down heavily on the edge of the bed, pulling Krystal's head close, to rest it against one thick, black thigh. She smiled at her for once; it was a loving smile, not cruel, as before. She gave a weak, tentative smile back.

"Get your stuff and get dressed, honey," Melanie told her, caressing her cheek.

"I will meet you tomorrow at the same hotel bar at 7pm, have you got that?"

Krystal was nodding submissively.

"Oh and another thing I want you dressed all slutty for me, looking like a school with short skirt and all that".

"Oh yes and bring along your prettiest friend too, I want a threesome tomorrow night, have you got that," Melanie was stroking her face and hair.

"If she is not the prettiest little thing I will just get up walk out, have you got that my little slut?"

"Just think of it licking your best friend's pussy while I fuck you from behind, how delicious".

To be continued

12